Official Hearts vs Falkirk Thread (sponsored by Wagon Wheels)

scott herbertson

I'm glad you don't include me in that group. Maybe I'm just a little more subtle. :eek:

No - you're just very different in what you say on here, and tend to focus a lot more on football than politics. It's only a handful we're talking about here: who are quite deliberate in how they portray themselves.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:biggrin:

Fat chance! Norwich City are in deep, deep trouble. :sad:

Oh me of little faith! What a day this turned out to be: On The Ball, City! :)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
You know why that is though. There's a section of Hearts fans who all seem to like Rangers, Chelsea and Linfield - for reasons which are beyond me. Certainly not all Hearts/Chelsea fans, of course; but it is the case, and there's no point pretending otherwise (not you, I mean - but others).

I am still wanting to know if this Colin Day, BNP activist, is or is not a Jambo...

I am still wanting to know if this Colin Day, BNP activist, is or is not a Jambo...

Search me! (Not literally, I mean).

scott herbertson

If he is, he needs therapy

;)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
If he is, he needs therapy

;)

I did hear as usual that Therapist decided to Col it a Day and leave the match early...

What's in a name, eh?

I did hear as usual that Therapist decided to Col it a Day and leave the match early...

What's in a name, eh?

Post of the millenium. :)

Congratulations FJ, you have just made a complete bottom of yourself. Oh ma sides. :P

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Congratulations FJ, you have just made a complete bottom of yourself. Oh ma sides. :P

That truly is a compliment coming from a horse's arse like you.

PS, know the Horst Wessel Lied?

The weird thing is, if you were a member of that party, I still think I'd quite like you (in a cyber, and entirely non-gay way). I can't figure out why - my liberal street cred is at stake here! - but that's just how it is with me. You, Sir, are simply a law unto yourself. :)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
The weird thing is, if you were a member of that party, I still think I'd quite like you (in a cyber, and entirely non-gay way). I can't figure out why - my liberal street cred is at stake here! - but that's just how it is with me. You, Sir, are simply a law unto yourself. :)

Hitler loved children and animals. He really did have a nice side to him you know.

Shaun, you are an riddle wrapped inside an enigma.

Oh, that was Russia, was it not?

Hitler loved children and animals. He really did have a nice side to him you know.

Shaun, you are an riddle wrapped inside an enigma.

Oh, that was Russia, was it not?

But comparing our Therapist to one of the most evil figures in history is a wee bit far fetched, as I'm sure even he would agree. As for my being an enigma: good. I like it that way... :)

Archived