Official Hearts vs Falkirk Thread (sponsored by Wagon Wheels)

scott herbertson

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Three others left at the same time as me; GS, CF and JP.

Good result for Chelsea today......:P

Excellent result! Wow, clear third place and pulling results out of the fire all over the place. Who would have thunk it?! :) What pleasant times...

Excellent result! Wow, clear third place and pulling results out of the fire all over the place. Who would have thunk it?! :) What pleasant times...

I am increasingly pleasantly surprised. So much so that I'm just starting to be reminded of 2002/3. Long may it continue! :)

Great result!

Sets us up well for the more difficult fixtures coming up.

Indeed.Rangers next and a couple of toughies in December.If we can keep the momentum going anything can happen below us,look at today!

I can't get my head round you at all, T. You praise the Section N boys... but don't sit with them. You complain continually about the lack of hatred in football supports nowadays - yet sod off at half time. You appear on here minutes later, which strongly suggests you bypass Robbos, and come straight home for tea. And you and others attack people for not being true supporters; yet are clearly more interested in alcohol than the team!

Would you leave a Chelsea game at half time or early in the second half? And more importantly, are you a figment of all our imaginations? ;)

He wouldn't dream of leaving early next week.

Talking of next week,have we already given all the School End over to them or is it still section by section selling etc.

Just wondering as the upturn in form should hopefully get more people along.

Randle P McMurphy
Three others left at the same time as me; GS, CF and JP.

Thats as good a game as I have seen at Tynie this season and for you and your cronies to leave at half time beggars belief. I have my doubts you were actually there. And yes Andy Driver's goal well and truly put Aguiar's in the shade.

I have my doubts you were actually there.

:rolleyes:

FAO Shaun Lawson: I was in Robbo's before the game but didn't bother afterwards. Disappointed the tim didn't get a proper slap when he celebrated the goal.

FAO Shaun Lawson: I was in Robbo's before the game but didn't bother afterwards. Disappointed the tim didn't get a proper slap when he celebrated the goal.

Why leave halfway through? Really, why? Would you have buggered off at half time in Moscow because you were missing your vodka? Did you swan off oot Celtic Park midway through the '98 final, or cry "sod this for a game of snakes" when Gretna equalised at Hampden? I'm serious, man!

Oh, and sorry: I didn't know Hearts were playing Celtic today. :rolleyes: Who gives a stuff about what they did - and why did them scoring apparently inspire more of a reaction in you than Hearts' continued improvement?

Randle P McMurphy
Why leave halfway through? Really, why? Would you have buggered off at half time in Moscow because you were missing your vodka? Did you swan off oot Celtic Park midway through the '98 final, or cry "sod this for a game of snakes" when Gretna equalised at Hampden? I'm serious, man!

Oh, and sorry: I didn't know Hearts were playing Celtic today. :rolleyes: Who gives a stuff about what they did - and why did them scoring apparently inspire more of a reaction in you than Hearts' continued improvement?

Probably because he actually saw that game on the tv rather than pretending to have seen the first half at Tynie.

Chelsea 0 Newcastle 0? ;)

We're a little iffy at home this season and Newcastle always do well against us. Glad the Mickey Mousers dropped points too.

Oh and goooooaaaal. Anderson pulls it level for Forrest. ;)

We're a little iffy at home this season and Newcastle always do well against us. Glad the Mickey Mousers dropped points too.

Oh and goooooaaaal. Anderson pulls it level for Forrest. ;)

Oh ****! Me and my big trap! :(

Why wouldn't I go?

Why would you go, pay good money for a ST, then leave? What is the point of going if not to support the team, win or lose? How can you complain about 'gloryhunters' having no backbone when you can't even be arsed to stay for the second half?

I just... I can't get my head around it, as I said.

It's fine, you're only down to 10 men, you might get a draw?

:biggrin:

Fat chance! Norwich City are in deep, deep trouble. :sad:

therapist

are you on the wind up???

How can you claim to be a fan if :

You walk out at HT with Hearts playing the best the have played in god knows how long????

You seemed to be more excited that Rangers were beating aberdeen than with the hearts performance and score

You get wound up by some guy cheering when his team score

over 13K (just) there today...not a bad crowd to be honest

about 13k but the atmosphere was great today, section N was mental when we scored the 2nd, poor hughes had to run away to his bench:p

great performance today hearts!

:biggrin:

Fat chance! Norwich City are in deep, deep trouble. :sad:

League One football for your lot next season is a real possibility. Then both your teams will be playing at about the same level!

therapist

are you on the wind up???

How can you claim to be a fan if :

You walk out at HT with Hearts playing the best the have played in god knows how long????

You seemed to be more excited that Rangers were beating aberdeen than with the hearts performance and score

You get wound up by some guy cheering when his team score

I can leave whenever I want.

Why was I "excited" when Rangers FC scored. I merely mentioned a factual event.

Sellik fhans shouldn't be in Robbos.

League One football for your lot next season is a real possibility. Then both your teams will be playing at about the same level!

Bit harsh! In all seriousness, Hearts would be good enough to finish around halfway in the Champ at present I think. It may be that Norwich have to get relegated in order for someone to finally buy Delia out, and us to start afresh; but then, I still remember the "on loan to the Endsleigh" t-shirts we printed when we dropped from the EPL in 1995... :eek:

It's very sad though. 50 years ago this season, Norwich knocked out Man Utd (3-0) and Spurs from the FA Cup en route to reaching the semi-finals as a Third Division South club; 15 years ago we were winning away to Bayern Munich. Now look at us. :sad:

I can leave whenever I want.

Why was I "excited" when Rangers FC scored. I merely mentioned a factual event.

Sellik fhans shouldn't be in Robbos.

Should Rangers fans be in Robbos? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the bar is in Edinburgh, and named after a Heart of Midlothian FC legend!

Why shouldnt celtic fans be in Robbo's????

Its a PUBLIC HOUSE, open to members of the public!!!!!!!

Of course you are within your rights to leave te game whenever you wish to do so, however I just dont understand your decision to do so.

Lately the performances have been abysmal and so so boring, today hearts deliver some entertainment, played much better football - yet you still chose to leave early, I just dont understand why you would want to.

What do Hearts have to do to encourage you to stay and cheer on the team for the full 90 mins???

Bit harsh! In all seriousness, Hearts would be good enough to finish around halfway in the Champ at present I think. It may be that Norwich have to get relegated in order for someone to finally buy Delia out, and us to start afresh; but then, I still remember the "on loan to the Endsleigh" t-shirts we printed when we dropped from the EPL in 1995... :eek:

It's very sad though. 50 years ago this season, Norwich knocked out Man Utd (3-0) and Spurs from the FA Cup en route to reaching the semi-finals as a Third Division South club; 15 years ago we were winning away to Bayern Munich. Now look at us. :sad:

Norwich will never seen the Premiership again, well except on the telly.

Even if you go down at least you won't be branded a right wing, nazi, bigot because of the English side you support.

Not that we are eh Therapist? :rolleyes:

Norwich will never seen the Premiership again, well except on the telly.

Even if you go down at least you won't be branded a right wing, nazi, bigot because of the English side you support.

Not that we are eh Therapist? :rolleyes:

You know why that is though. There's a section of Hearts fans who all seem to like Rangers, Chelsea and Linfield - for reasons which are beyond me. Certainly not all Hearts/Chelsea fans, of course; but it is the case, and there's no point pretending otherwise (not you, I mean - but others).

Victor Meldrew

What do Hearts have to do to encourage you to stay and cheer on the team for the full 90 mins???

I imagine his wish list goes something like this:

Play in blue white and red

Be managed by Walter Smith

Have fans who sing wall to wall sectarian songs

You know why that is though. There's a section of Hearts fans who all seem to like Rangers, Chelsea and Linfield - for reasons which are beyond me. Certainly not all Hearts/Chelsea fans, of course; but it is the case, and there's no point pretending otherwise (not you, I mean - but others).

I'm glad you don't include me in that group. Maybe I'm just a little more subtle. :eek:

Archived