Official Hearts vs Falkirk Thread (sponsored by Wagon Wheels)

scott herbertson

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wagon Wheels are not available here.

Closest we have are called Choco-Pies which are a sort of poor man's Wagon Wheel and much smaller.

Hearts to win 2-0. Berra first scorer.

Choco-pies available in Bangkok... good thing this is a family website.;)

'Mon the Hearts

Scott_HMFC1874

murderwell equalise.

bob malcom hahaha.

You know whats infuriating me. John Hughes, constantly moaning to the 4th official. You think the ref would of let Csaba away with it as much as he has with that Hobo tramp?

As much as we all enjoy Hibs getting beaten I think a draw would be a better result from our point of view today.

Good game, good game. Three straight wins, 3rd in the table... and now, wonder of wonders, entertainment at Tynecastle! Whatever next? :)

just got in from work and turned on hearts wrld after the falkirk goal, sounded like it was zal at fault again??

how many times do we have to play that lump til we realise he's awful

ach well, great to hear bruno got another though.

Francis Albert
Falkirk where the better team that half, we need to change things to get back into it i think

Are you watching the game?

Marmeladent?rtchen
Good game, good game. Three straight wins, 3rd in the table... and now, wonder of wonders, entertainment at Tynecastle! Whatever next? :)

Mr Lawson, welcome back! ;)

Ma burd has just got a full time job in Oxford:)

is Miko playing? the commentator just mentioned him going forward? i thought he was crocked?

I heard him saying miko was on the ball aswell. I was like WTF! I don't think he even realised he said it cos they didn't say anything after it. Obviously his co commentator isn't listening to him.

hobos scored - bummer

Dean Shiels.

Just need to get ahead in this game and then we dont need to worry about what the Hobos are up to.

I heard him saying miko was on the ball aswell. I was like WTF! I don't think he even realised he said it cos they didn't say anything after it. Obviously his co commentator isn't listening to him.

He definitely said Mikoliounas was on the ball.

Scott_HMFC1874

DRIVER!!!!!

sounded a fantastic.

goal of the season according to BBC commentators.....compared to Maradonna...haha.

wooooooooooooooo

Obua on

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
Choco-pies available in Bangkok... good thing this is a family website.;)

'Mon the Hearts

Take that, Yogi. Go Andy Driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, get off the Wagon Wheels. Lion Bars are the only bar worth wasting your teeth on.

Nestle_Lion_Bar.jpg

Archived