Official Hearts vs Falkirk Thread (sponsored by Wagon Wheels)

scott herbertson

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scott herbertson
Falkirk are without 4 of their first choice -- no Arfield, Mcnamara, Higdon etc so we should seek to take advantage -- hom.e win 3-1

Higdon's playing

we should still be good enough

jam tarts cha cha cha

Gav Aitchison

Wagon Wheels are dire, but Tam Cowan told a great story a few weeks back on Off the Ball, of how he came home late one night, found two "burgers" in his fridge so stuck them under the grill, then promptly dozed off. Turned out they'd been Wagon Wheels and hiw whole oven was covered in molten mess.

Are we winning yet?

By the way SpellCzech - you can still get Wham bars, and Yorkies are still ace even if they are a bit smaller. A couple of years ago I lived 20 yards from the Nestle factory and used to wake up to the smell of chocolate most days.

Wagon Wheels are dire, but Tam Cowan told a great story a few weeks back on Off the Ball, of how he came home late one night, found two "burgers" in his fridge so stuck them under the grill, then promptly dozed off. Turned out they'd been Wagon Wheels and hiw whole oven was covered in molten mess.

Are we winning yet?

By the way SpellCzech - you can still get Wham bars, and Yorkies are still ace even if they are a bit smaller. A couple of years ago I lived 20 yards from the Nestle factory and used to wake up to the smell of chocolate most days.

But did anyone ever go into the factory, and did anyone ever come out?

ompa%20lumpa%20menbbb.jpg

Frankenstein Jambo.

they look like a bunch of mini jambos lol

Gav Aitchison

They actually filmed part of the most recent Wonka film in there I think.

Rankin for the wee team - does that prove once and for all that Rebus is a hobo?

You won't get the game on BBC overseas, only the open mics thing. HW is the answer

I managed to listen to the ICT game last week with no problems on BBC. The link that someone posted up worked just fine, think it was Together that posted the link, kind person they were. :)

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!:):):):):)

Archived