Sir Gay. At it again

Professor.Arturo

Hibs fans = tramps, vermin, hobo's, inbred, sister lovers, gaylords etc etc.

Are you a Hibs fan?

You are?

Then you are any/all of the above.

I know it's hardly hobonomics but I hope you can grasp it.

I may be a 'hobo' if using current slang, the rest I most certainly am not, so why persevere with such ill founded bile?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Generic Username
I may be a 'hobo' if using current slang, the rest I most certainly am not, so why persevere with such ill founded bile?

Why not?

You and your ilk over on turdjabbers.net treat any and every Hearts fan over there like we're leppers and dropping limbs all over the place.

I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be given the same warm reception over here. And before anyone starts with the nonsense of "be the bigger man/team" whatever, you can ram that one right up your jam roll.

These lot swan over here with the sole intention of having a pop and being wind up merchants and get away with it 99% of the time.

I've no interest in what you've got to say about Hearts or Hibs, the fact that you're here in the first place makes me suspicious of you and if those before you are anything to go by, it won't be long until you crack and start proclaiming your love for flair and telling us we're going into administration last week.

Why not?

You and your ilk over on turdjabbers.net treat any and every Hearts fan over there like we're leppers and dropping limbs all over the place.

I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be given the same warm reception over here. And before anyone starts with the nonsense of "be the bigger man/team" whatever, you can ram that one right up your jam roll.

These lot swan over here with the sole intention of having a pop and being wind up merchants and get away with it 99% of the time.

I've no interest in what you've got to say about Hearts or Hibs, the fact that you're here in the first place makes me suspicious of you and if those before you are anything to go by, it won't be long until you crack and start proclaiming your love for flair and telling us we're going into administration last week.

Quite simply untrue.

The little no mark sir gay will be thrashing himself into a coma as we type, the fact he has warranted a thread about him on JKB. He is nothing more that a low life cretonous, inbred, lying little runt. The more moronic element of pegsellers.net lap him up (In more ways than one) because of his dellusion and unhealthy obsession with all things HMFC and inparticularly Vlad/UBIG/UKIO.

He fits in with many of their agendas and thats the wishfull and hopefull thinking of HMFC going down the pan.

Why do these reptiles have this obsession? Its the only thing they could ever have over us IF it were ever to happen, it's there one and only chance of EVER being the BIG Team in Edinburgh.

The more they go on about administration this administration that, the more it just proves to everyone how small minded they are and Highlights their Small team, small man complexes.

marshallschunkychicken
Why not?

Top rant. :thumb:

Quite simply untrue.

Is it?

Why tar all Jambos on that site with the same signature then? of the season ticket on the ground? and have colors for their names?

Thats tagging people.

Generic Username
Quite simply untrue.

Bollocks.

Want to know why I got binned after 40 odd posts?

Because you lot got humped off Cowdenbeath in a friendly.

I never posted anything about it, never gloated, never wound people up. Just tried to keep things on the level.

The result of that? Binned.

And there's stacks of others who have been done for less aswell.

Notice when you lot are over here, no "hobo ****** lord" or anything like that under your username, or a signature about how Mixu looks like he's been eating nuclear waste, not the case over your neck of the woods.

All of you can bolt. The only tiny, tiny thing you've got going for yourself here is that you're open about being a Hobo as opposed to fuds like jambosrbarry who try to kid on to everyone they are Hearts fans.

Is it?

Why tar all Jambos on that site with the same signature then? of the season ticket on the ground? and have colors for their names?

Thats tagging people.

I don't think you're meant to like it, but it's not offensive.

Where does it call you "tramps, vermin, hobo's, inbred, sister lovers, gaylords etc etc.", or indeed anything of that ilk?

ps. I see he omitted the usual references to drugs and AIDS.

Colonel Kurtz
That would be the only concern, though I can't see STF or his family selling out to a bam.

Hibs finished their last financial year with mortgages of approx ?8M, ?5M cash in hand and Easter Road and East mains as assets.

We know exactly how much debt the football club has, and to whom.

Why is there a mortage at all, the sale of the car park land generated enough to pay all the debts ,what happened to the rest of the money.

Is Petrie still the highest paid employee .

Why were debts hawked to marston securities.

Generic Username

Where does it call you "tramps, vermin, hobo's, inbred, sister lovers, gaylords etc etc.", or indeed anything of that ilk?

You can feel free to add that, or anything else you like, to the list.

What on earth are you doing over here?

Bollocks.

Want to know why I got binned after 40 odd posts?

Because you lot got humped off Cowdenbeath in a friendly.

I never posted anything about it, never gloated, never wound people up. Just tried to keep things on the level.

The result of that? Binned.

And there's stacks of others who have been done for less aswell.

Notice when you lot are over here, no "hobo ****** lord" or anything like that under your username, or a signature about how Mixu looks like he's been eating nuclear waste, not the case over your neck of the woods.

All of you can bolt. The only tiny, tiny thing you've got going for yourself here is that you're open about being a Hobo as opposed to fuds like jambosrbarry who try to kid on to everyone they are Hearts fans.

I know a few who have been binned just because they knew they were Jambos, they hadnt even posted.

Would also like to point out to any fellow Jambos who do actually have accounts on weloveoursisters.net that it is a known fact sir gay posts users IP addresses and personal details on the Internet. His preffered method of doing so was Via the EN forums until he made a comlete walloper of himself on there a few weeks back.

Just a little warning guys for any of you who have an account on there.

Why is there a mortage at all, the sale of the car park land generated enough to pay all the debts ,what happened to the rest of the money.

I dont know enough about it, there was a thread a month or so back where a few did claim to know more info. Something to do with a holdings company owning the land, and also that same holdings company may actually own part of Easter road that the pich is on.

As i said i dont know enough about it, Not being of the vermin persuassion im only really interested in my own team and its well being, and dont scrutinise and dedicate my time and efforts on smaller inferior little clubs even if they are our derby rivals

Miller Jambo 60

:107years::107years::107years:

What makes you think that I'm a tramp?

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years 7 points my friend and more to come.

The car park was sold for approx. ?9M, ?3M of that was used to repay personal loands made by STF. Hibs have spent approaching ?20M on the 3 stands completed to date together with East Mains.

The Morsten Securities thing never happened in the end, but was going to be money in return for preferential shares. It looks like the cash was for East Mains, but the sale of Brown, Thomson and Whittaker negated the need.

I dont know enough about it, there was a thread a month or so back where a few did claim to know more info. Something to do with a holdings company owning the land, and also that same holdings company may actually own part of Easter road that the pich is on.

As i said i dont know enough about it, Not being of the vermin persuassion im only really interested in my own team and its well being, and dont scrutinise and dedicate my time and efforts on smaller inferior little clubs even if they are our derby rivals

Obviously not.

The holding company basically owns everything. Nothing sinister.

Colonel Kurtz
The car park was sold for approx. ?9M, ?3M of that was used to repay personal loands made by STF. Hibs have spent approaching ?20M on the 3 stands completed to date together with East Mains.

The Morsten Securities thing never happened in the end, but was going to be money in return for preferential shares. It looks like the cash was for East Mains, but the sale of Brown, Thomson and Whittaker negated the need.

You are wrong on both accounts,....wishful thinking

Obviously not.

Nothing sinister, when it was reported that the company was facing financial problems about a month or so back, which is what prompted the thread on here at the time about it.

I may not know enough about that, but i know enough to know for all the millions you have brought in over the last few years, why are you still sitting "Nearly debt free" you lot have claimed to be "Nearly debt free" for 3 years now. Is this just a hobo term for saying you would be debt free if Petrie wasnt paying himself such a massive wage and climing huge expenses? and STF wasnt plundering the money away into his tyre business, talking of which i see his Managing director has quit from Farmer autocare. Financial pressures? autocare in trouble?

Colonel Kurtz
Obviously not.

Who are the 2 main shareholders in the holding company,one of whom is also the top earner in the footballclub,earning more than the players.

As a hearts supporters I have seen 2 Scottish cup wins ,and a League cup win.

One Scottish cup win was even more sweeter because you were relegated the same season

I have seen great performances in Braga, Bordeaux and Basle that you can only dream about.

I have not indulged in stereotypes regarding Hibs supporters in relation to sexuality,social class or substance addiction,however the ones that post on here seem to be obsessed with hobonomics,appararantly the nest G20 meeting will be in Leith Town Hall.

I have not indulged in stereotypes regarding Hibs supporters in relation to sexuality,social class or substance addiction

I will.

hibs fans are all poofy, glue sniffing tramps.

You are wrong on both accounts,....wishful thinking

On your part perhaps.

I'll continue to believe Hibs' signed, published accounts unless you can prove them incorrect.

On your part perhaps.

I'll continue to believe Hibs' signed, published accounts unless you can prove them incorrect.

Yet you tramps are willing to discredit Hearts accounts without proof of them being incorrect. Hypocrisy? or just wishfull thinking?

Colonel Kurtz
On your part perhaps.

Read them again

Getting back to football,you seem to be mouthy hobo,how about a ?500 bet we finish above you in the league

Guest gorgie kev

I'll say it then:) Beat it back to ipumpmasister.net ya aids ridden junkie;):107years::107years::hobofish:

Yet you tramps are willing to discredit Hearts accounts without proof of them being incorrect. Hypocrisy? or just wishfull thinking?

Where do we discredit Hearts accounts? The accounts show HMFC to be in a state and we believe them.

Read them again

Getting back to football,you seem to be mouthy hobo,how about a ?500 bet we finish above you in the league

1. I'm not daft.

2. You have obviously never met Mrs McD.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I wouldn't worry too much about Hibs to be honest. We play them in January then wont need to worry too much about them after that. Chances are th may even end up in Division 1 next season so it may be a while till we have to play them again. About the only thing i agree with regarding Hibs is the mods on 3upfrontandwestillcantscore.net throwing us out whenever they rumble us. If only the mods in her would reciprocate we wouldn't have to listen to their like on here spewing out primary scool economics which clearly are not true.

Treat them like a naughty child. Ignore them, they get bored, the will go away. And remember guys, you dont have to be a tramp, to be a tramp.

Generic Username
I'm sure he wouldnt want to.

Come on, as if you've never thought about giving a length to a burd with a tash.

Colonel Kurtz
1. I'm not daft.2. You have obviously never met Mrs McD.
1.You must be2.Thank christ,ive just had a vision of a fat bird with a Petrie moustache wearing only a hibs strip

I see all the tramps have wormed their way out into the open now.

Lets do a hibs.net esq cull and just ban the lot of them for even being here.

I agree.

We are far too tolerant with them.

Round them up into a field & bomb the *******s.

Can we please make this the last thread on here dedicated to the sad life of this complete and utter loser?

You would be surprised just how much time and effort this individual puts into registering on here and pretending to be a Hearts fan.

I've lot count of how many times the mods have banned him.

That alone should point to the fact that this guy really is a pathetic loser who supports a football club of pathetic losers so let's not give him the attention that he clearly lacks in the real world.

Nothing sinister, when it was reported that the company was facing financial problems about a month or so back, which is what prompted the thread on here at the time about it.

I may not know enough about that, but i know enough to know for all the millions you have brought in over the last few years, why are you still sitting "Nearly debt free" you lot have claimed to be "Nearly debt free" for 3 years now. Is this just a hobo term for saying you would be debt free if Petrie wasnt paying himself such a massive wage and climing huge expenses? and STF wasnt plundering the money away into his tyre business, talking of which i see his Managing director has quit from Farmer autocare. Financial pressures? autocare in trouble?

Hibs parent company is not in financial difficulty.

STF does not take a wage from Hibs.

The accounts to July 2008 show long term loans of approx. ?8M and cash in hand of ?5M, when you consider that approaching ?5M was spent on East Mains that's not too bad.

Hibs fans take it up the farter.

FACT.

and

Why not?

This thread has two of the posts of the year. Good effort guys. I'll add in:

Beat it Hobos. 02/04/06. :107years:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I like to think of my self as Sir Gay's nemesis.

He posted my e-mail address,name,street address,postcode and my company's name on the EEN forum.

I reckon i must get under his slimy skin some what.

Can we please make this the last thread on here dedicated to the sad life of this complete and utter loser?

You would be surprised just how much time and effort this individual puts into registering on here and pretending to be a Hearts fan.

I've lot count of how many times the mods have banned him.

That alone should point to the fact that this guy really is a pathetic loser who supports a football club of pathetic losers so let's not give him the attention that he clearly lacks in the real world.

I don't think anyone would be remotely surprised given the amount of time he spends on all things Hearts. He's quite a scary individual. :eek:

It's good to read that even some of the .net'ers are calling him on his obsession. I've no doubt that many of them think he's a freak too.

Guest GhostHunter

Indeed, his prediliction for using our names over on the EEN forum, coupled to his obsessive net-stalking of all thing Vlad/Hearts, is quite frankly, scary.

I think the time has come for him to seek out professional medical advice.

And, I mean that quite insincerely.

Well no, not at all. If - for example - one or two players got played for Hibs irrespective of form and with able replacements left warming the bench, I wouldn't think "Tom Farmer" would be the answer to the question "Why the hell are player A (let's call him Dean Shiels) and player B STILL getting a game ahead of player C and player D??" The answer would be that what Mixu knows about playing the right players in the right positions OR changing tactics mid-game can be written on the back of a envelope.

Until recently (and some might say that this is still the case) the answer to the same question posed in a Hearts context would have been Vladimir Romanov.

But I digress, I merely flagged up Sir Tom Farmer in the context of your truthful "Duff and Gray" comment.

thats utter p&sh................................:hobofish:

I like to think of my self as Sir Gay's nemesis.

He posted my e-mail address,name,street address,postcode and my company's name on the EEN forum.

I reckon i must get under his slimy skin some what.

Evening LF

He seems to have a big fixation with yourself. As you know I have witnessed the said incidents. The freak as you know tried it with myself, and didnt get very far, due to him using someone elses details and not my own personal ones, basically he got the wrong person.

Definately a creature i dont think anyone would tire of punching.

Hopefully if the info passed to me is correct His trolling days wont last much longer.

Nucky Thompson

I notice on sir gays thread that a hobo called The Baldmans comb gets his wee bit in. There is a member on here with the exact same name pretending to be a Hearts fan and I've suspected him for ages, just read his posts:hobofish: Nobody could be that daft to use their same hobo name as their undercover name on here could they:)

Evening LF

He seems to have a big fixation with yourself. As you know I have witnessed the said incidents. The freak as you know tried it with myself, and didnt get very far, due to him using someone elses details and not my own personal ones, basically he got the wrong person.

Definately a creature i dont think anyone would tire of punching.

Hopefully if the info passed to me is correct His trolling days wont last much longer.

evening mate, long time - no read/type.

hows it going these days?

is the dirty wee tramp still at his dirty wee tricks on other sites then?

evening mate, long time - no read/type.

hows it going these days?

is the dirty wee tramp still at his dirty wee tricks on other sites then?

Awrite Vic

Cant go into details m8, but suffice to say yes he has been, and it is being dealt with at a high level.

Perhaps the victim will pass on the details to you in a PM ;)

Awrite Vic

Cant go into details m8, but suffice to say yes he has been, and it is being dealt with at a high level.

i'll look forward to seeing that mate.

Why do hobos get their knickers in a twist about us calling them AIDS ridden junkies and suchlike? They can thank their poet laureat Irvine Welsh and his in-depth analysis of their dismal lives for that.

They are the Trainspotters.

Awrite Vic

i hope by high level you mean the authorities, surely posting personal info is against the law.

i remember the wee tit posting on the EN site all the time, pretending to be from kaunas, absolute clown. even now you cant read the comments there cause he/she/its spawned copycat bawbags who just slaver p!sh.

think the time has come for someone to pretend to be from the caravan site....could be called jake the jaikie peg seller....or something more catchy!!

Archived