Sir Gay. At it again

Professor.Arturo

J.T.F.Robertson

That guy is one fecked up individual.

It's one thing to be an attention seeker, a wind-up merchant, whatever, but it's not about any of that with him, he genuinely hates us that much. (no doubt he'd take that as the supreme compliment :rolleyes:)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this_is_my_story

Sir Gay is most likely a catamite, DuffJimmy a 'docker',

and any other Hobo who cares to post on this thread is either a feltcher or a frotteur.

This may well be by no means the most insightful post on this thread, however there is a very large likelihood that it is indeed factual, or at least very close to being so. :107years:

Sir Gay is most likely a catamite, DuffJimmy a 'docker',

and any other Hobo who cares to post on this thread is either a feltcher or a frotteur.

This may well be by no means the most insightful post on this thread, however there is a very large likelihood that it is indeed factual, or at least very close to being so. :107years:

Here are the two of them at their favourite pastime.

Hibs parent company is not in financial difficulty.

STF does not take a wage from Hibs.

The accounts to July 2008 show long term loans of approx. ?8M and cash in hand of ?5M, when you consider that approaching ?5M was spent on East Mains that's not too bad.

You are correct, he charges interest and its a dam sight higher than most banks... isnt it?

He does, I just asked him this morning.

:)

I believe you.

Troll off

Try coming up with a revised witty response once you know what "trolling" is.

Generic Username

Can we not just ditch this complete flap aswell.

Yesterday it's all good honest sensible posting, skip forward 24 hours and the cracks are starting to show.

It's a countdown to classics like "brokeback.co.uk" or, my personal favorite "yams".

Stop wasting your time on here, you've got relatives to be shagging.

Can we not just ditch this complete flap aswell.

Yesterday it's all good honest sensible posting, skip forward 24 hours and the cracks are starting to show.

It's a countdown to classics like "brokeback.co.uk" or, my personal favorite "yams".

Stop wasting your time on here, you've got relatives to be shagging.

Why? Because I give answers you don't like? Because I respond to those chucking moronic insults about?

You tell me directly that I'm a tramp and that I shag my relatives, and if I don't accept this then I'm a "flap". I doubt very much you would say this sort of stuff to my face, and before I'm accused of being a keyboard hardman, remember that I'm not the one throwing insults about.

The banter between fans is always what set Edinburgh football above the bams in Glasgow, but unfortunately message boards such as this provide a vehicle for people like you to spout your bileous crap while conveniently remaining anonymous.

Pitiful.

Why? Because I give answers you don't like? Because I respond to those chucking moronic insults about?

You tell me directly that I'm a tramp and that I shag my relatives, and if I don't accept this then I'm a "flap". I doubt very much you would say this sort of stuff to my face, and before I'm accused of being a keyboard hardman, remember that I'm not the one throwing insults about.

The banter between fans is always what set Edinburgh football above the bams in Glasgow, but unfortunately message boards such as this provide a vehicle for people like you to spout your bileous crap while conveniently remaining anonymous.

Pitiful.

Terrible isn't it? :P

Run along to your own kind in the sewers of pegsellers.net. The you wont have to put up with the "Moronic Insults" as you put it

:107years::107years::107years:

Pitiful.

Then why not be the adult in this scenario, rise above it and stop attracting attention to yourself?

:rolleyes:

Generic Username

Pitiful.

You can be assured that I'm no keyboard or indeed real life hardman but if you're being a **** then I've absolutely no problem telling anyone, big or small, to their face that I think they are being a ****.

Right now thats all you are doing, is showing yourself up to be a ****. If you don't want abuse and insults, don't come onto a Hearts message board and slaver on about Hibs - no one cares and no one wants to hear it.

You can be assured that I'm no keyboard or indeed real life hardman but if you're being a **** then I've absolutely no problem telling anyone, big or small, to their face that I think they are being a ****.

Right now thats all you are doing, is showing yourself up to be a ****. If you don't want abuse and insults, don't come onto a Hearts message board and slaver on about Hibs - no one cares and no one wants to hear it.

You may think I'm wrong, you may think that I'm an arse - fair enough, but what does that have to do with me shagging my relatives?

And FWIW, it wasn't me who started the "slavering on about Hibs".

Generic Username
You may think I'm wrong, you may think that I'm an arse - fair enough, but what does that have to do with shagging my relatives?

And FWIW, it wasn't me who started the "slavering on about Hibs".

I think it's WRONG you shag your relatives.

:P

Generic Username
Audioslave isn't anonymous - he's the one that looks like Kevin Twaddle with rickets and enjoys edgy comments about homosexual copulation.

I don't know what SMcD looks like (though I can well imagine). That makes him more anonymous in my book.

I've not shaved for about 5 weeks so I think I look more like a Princes Street homeless.

All I need is an empty coffee cup to keep my drug money in, a dog and a tartan blanket and we're good to rock and roll.

Archived