Sir Gay. At it again

Professor.Arturo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Professor.Arturo
I love the bit that says "I've been told" and then they all lap it up! What a fantasist!

I have this really distubing image of that sad hobo sitting in front of his PC in the furry hat masturbating at the latest Ukio Bankas shares value! :eek:

Maybe we should start a 'Help Sir Gay recover' fund?

Geoff Kilpatrick
I have this really distubing image of that sad hobo sitting in front of his PC in the furry hat masturbating at the latest Ukio Bankas shares value! :eek:

Maybe we should start a 'Help Sir Gay recover' fund?

He'll have a touch of brewer's droop at the moment. They went up yesterday! :)

He's the sort of pleb that you would love to meet and then deal with once and for all. Ultimately it would be qute funny studying the lack of intelligence on that one. :)

Disclaimer: If he goes missing it was not me ;)

3 wins on the bounce. 7 points ahead of them.

This kind of pish was long overdue. Surprised it wasn't posted 4.46pm on Saturday.

Geoff Kilpatrick

This kind of pish was long overdue. Surprised it wasn't posted 4.46pm on Saturday.

The thing is, does anyone really care what Vlad does in Kaunas or not apart from him and his trumpets? All I will say is that I hope no one employs him as an analyst anywhere as he hasn't a scooby.

Actually, I hope no one employs him full stop come to think of it!

Charlie-Brown

What a sad and desperate climb down from sir gay.....first it was Hearts will be in administration / gone by the end of the week (several times over), then it was UKIO Bankas of the brink of failure......now it's well they haven't progressed a joint venture stadium development in Kaunas ...... http://www.clutching-at-straws.net

Noticed that his 4 page thread about the loan due to be repaid (and the fact that Ukio Bankas couldn't repay it) disappeared yesterday after the loan was repaid.

What a Elmer Fud.

marshallschunkychicken
I love the bit that says "I've been told" and then they all lap it up! What a fantasist!

Sums it up entirely.

Odd behaviour. I'm a Hearts fan and I don't search the web for news about UBIG or Vlad, he's a Hibs fan and seems to spend a huge amount of time doing it.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I may live to regret this but what actually has been said? I'm barred from threeupfrontbutthemidfieldspish.net because i laughrd at the fact one of the proclaimers was caught playing away from home (honestly!!!).

Generic Username
Odd behaviour. I'm a Hearts fan and I don't search the web for news about UBIG or Vlad, he's a Hibs fan and seems to spend a huge amount of time doing it.

It's because Hibs fans are obsessed with Hearts.

I have absolutely zero interest in what goes on at that club yet every single one of them is in a frenzy anytime something is mentioned about current events at Tynecastle.

Instead of dealing with their own clubs issues it's the mind set of "if we ignore it and focus on something else it isn't really happening".

DuffJimmy1875
It's because Hibs fans are obsessed with Hearts.

I have absolutely zero interest in what goes on at that club yet every single one of them is in a frenzy anytime something is mentioned about current events at Tynecastle.

Instead of dealing with their own clubs issues it's the mind set of "if we ignore it and focus on something else it isn't really happening".

Indeed, so we are.

No-one notes the slight irony in saying all Hibs fans are obsessed about Hearts yet here we are on a thread lifted from a Hibs site, posted on and commented about by Hearts fans (and me obviously, but I'm not daft enough to be oblivious what "Sir Gay" means in HMFC Kickback lingo).

His posts do seem to be vaguely uni-directional, but if they're all slavering pish and "nothing to worry about" Hobo fantasy (and I'd venture a few of them are of the "wishful thinking" variety) why has Sergey attracted so much attention on here to be accorded a special nicknane???

FWIW, as sticky as UBIG/UkIO (and no, I don't claim to know the difference cos it's got hee-haw to do with Hibs) financial position can be made out to seem, I don't think Hearts are going bust.

Paying players a week late, and the rumoured plethora of small claims being made agaist Hearts for late repayment of sums as small as a few thousand quid are a tad irregular though for a business that is in a tip-top financial position though.

Indeed, so we are.

No-one notes the slight irony in saying all Hibs fans are obsessed about Hearts yet here we are on a thread lifted from a Hibs site, posted on and commented about by Hearts fans (and me obviously, but I'm not daft enough to be oblivious what "Sir Gay" means in HMFC Kickback lingo).

His posts do seem to be vaguely uni-directional, but if they're all slavering pish and "nothing to worry about" Hobo fantasy (and I'd venture a few of them are of the "wishful thinking" variety) why has Sergey attracted so much attention on here to be accorded a special nicknane???

FWIW, as sticky as UBIG/UkIO (and no, I don't claim to know the difference cos it's got hee-haw to do with Hibs) financial position can be made out to seem, I don't think Hearts are going bust.

Paying players a week late, and the rumoured plethora of small claims being made agaist Hearts for late repayment of sums as small as a few thousand quid are a tad irregular though for a business that is in a tip-top financial position though.

Beat it Sir Gay and put your kno* away for now. We have not gone into administration this week.

sir gay is an erse. i highly doubt there are any hearts fans left who care what he has to say. it's probably only hobos that get sucked in (and off) by sir gay and his drivel.

DuffJimmy1875
Beat it Sir Gay and put your kno* away for now. We have not gone into administration this week.

:blink: close to getting the point, but no cigar.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

All the Hibs fans that are obsessed with our "eccentric" owner are all obviously of the younger generation. Why else would they systematically ignore Messrs Duff and Gray, who wrote the book about mismanagement of a football club back in the 80's. Whilst you should never say never, Mr Romanov has only ever been called a crook. David Duff served time at Her Majesty's Pleasure having been found by the police to actually be a crook.

That is all.

Seymour M Hersh

I'm sure you "get the point" on a regular basis whilst bent over!! :107years:

Indeed, so we are.

It's a topic allegedly concerning Hearts!

Did you not note that?

It would be easy to get annoyed by things posted on that site but I find it highly amusing that the majority of Hibs fans are obsessed with us, it's pathetic to think that another football club is the most important thing in their lives.

As for Sirgay, he must have severe underlying issues and it would be wrong to feel anything other than pity and sorrow for the guy. Get well soon!!

Indeed, so we are.

I think there's a little difference with Hearts fans lifting a thread from bitter.net and mocking it than Hibs fans continual obsession with Hearts, Ukio, UBIG, Baltic Stocks & Shares etc etc etc...

Now run along little one, you'll be late for special needs.

DuffJimmy1875
All the Hibs fans that are obsessed with our "eccentric" owner are all obviously of the younger generation. Why else would they systematically ignore Messrs Duff and Gray, who wrote the book about mismanagement of a football club back in the 80's. Whilst you should never say never, Mr Romanov has only ever been called a crook. David Duff served time at Her Majesty's Pleasure having been found by the police to actually be a crook.

That is all.

I couldn't agree more, but if the worst comes to the worst (which I don't think it will) will a "Sir Tom Farmer" esque "White Knight" be ready and willing - with the necessary money - to ride in??

I think there's a little difference with Hearts fans lifting a thread from bitter.net and mocking it than Hibs fans continual obsession with Hearts, Ukio, UBIG, Baltic Stocks & Shares etc etc etc...

Now run along little one, you'll be late for special needs.

That part of it is the "clutching at straws" persona that has become the trade mark of Hibs supporters for many years. In their pea sized brains they need some glimmer of hope that one day they might just rise to be as big a club as Hearts. That's why they are all so obsessed with us. A psychiatrist would call it psychotic associational delusion.

hibs fans would be better placed putting their efforts into supporting their team through this season's relegation battle. With a lot of hard work, I think they have a squad capable of battling to 11th place. Good luck to them.

Should they not still be busy creaming themselves over the imminent arrival of an ex-Ranger who failed to live up to his potential due to the usual Ibrox problems of serious injury resulting in loss of pace and a big bum from warming the bench for most of his contract?

Whilst I confess that the above is the only bit of news I've heard from Leith in the last 4 months other than watching their descent down the SPL table, I am surprised at how interested they are in our finances. They should get back to waiting another 7 years for their next crack at the diddy cup...

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
I couldn't agree more, but if the worst comes to the worst (which I don't think it will) will a "Sir Tom Farmer" esque "White Knight" be ready and willing - with the necessary money - to ride in??

Aaah Sir Tom Farmer. The default setting of the Hibee. The answer to every question.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Quite frankly, I don't even think about the question.

Until someone else emerges to say "I want to own HMFC", it's irrelevant.

Do you lie at home and worry what would happen if Tom Farmer snuffed it?

Quite frankly, I don't even think about the question.

Until someone else emerges to say "I want to own HMFC", it's irrelevant.

Do you lie at home and worry what would happen if Tom Farmer snuffed it?

Why should he? Hibs are no longer dependant on STF.

Miller Jambo 60

TBH this hobo clown is one of many who sadly think like this.

The deluded clowns have got nothing else to shout about pretty sad really.

Mind you coming back from 2-0 down to Aberdeen was short of breathtaking stuff.:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

They seem to have forgotten of their great DUFF and GREY partnership.

Now they were Cheats and Robbers.

Charlie-Brown

Aren't they? I thought Sir Tom was Hibs owner & majority shareholder? who would own the wee team if he departed?

Pfft. :D I bet you were one of the deluded thousands who thought Duff & Gray were above board too.

All that effort poking their noses into UBIG & Ukio Bankas finances and they haven't the first clue just how indebted they are to Sir Tom...

Hibs fans are like a bunch of chickens on the KFC farm hoping that Burger King go bust!!

DuffJimmy1875
Aaah Sir Tom Farmer. The default setting of the Hibee. The answer to every question.

Well no, not at all. If - for example - one or two players got played for Hibs irrespective of form and with able replacements left warming the bench, I wouldn't think "Tom Farmer" would be the answer to the question "Why the hell are player A (let's call him Dean Shiels) and player B STILL getting a game ahead of player C and player D??" The answer would be that what Mixu knows about playing the right players in the right positions OR changing tactics mid-game can be written on the back of a envelope.

Until recently (and some might say that this is still the case) the answer to the same question posed in a Hearts context would have been Vladimir Romanov.

But I digress, I merely flagged up Sir Tom Farmer in the context of your truthful "Duff and Gray" comment.

Aren't they? I thought Sir Tom was Hibs owner & majority shareholder? who would own the wee team if he departed?

That would be the only concern, though I can't see STF or his family selling out to a bam.

:eek: They're not ?

Are you sure ?

Hibs finished their last financial year with mortgages of approx ?8M, ?5M cash in hand and Easter Road and East mains as assets.

Pfft. :D I bet you were one of the deluded thousands who thought Duff & Gray were above board too.

All that effort poking their noses into UBIG & Ukio Bankas finances and they haven't the first clue just how indebted they are to Sir Tom...

Hibs fans are like a bunch of chickens on the KFC farm hoping that Burger King go bust!!

We know exactly how much debt the football club has, and to whom.

Generic Username

I see all the tramps have wormed their way out into the open now.

Lets do a hibs.net esq cull and just ban the lot of them for even being here.

I see all the tramps have wormed their way out into the open now.

Lets do a hibs.net esq cull and just ban the lot of them for even being here.

What makes you think that I'm a tramp?

Lets face it. If they really thought Hearts were going to end up down the pan they would sit back, relax and wait for the gloating to begin.

That they feel the need to try and predict what may happen suggests to me that they have little confidence in their theories. Talk about subjectives is very much a Hibernian idea though. See also - flair, playing the game the way it's meant to be paid, expansive football etc

Generic Username
You made a general statement regarding the 'hobos' on here.

Then that'll answer your question on whether or not I think you're a tramp.

Good day.

Then that'll answer your question on whether or not I think you're a tramp.

Good day.

I didn't ask whether you think I'm a tramp, I asked why.

Does this sad fu**wit have nothing to do but trawl the internet for anything

concerning Vlad or UKIO? there are stalkers out there who are not as dedicated!!

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=135210

A lot of what he said is bull. I.E. the Kaunas council and most of the politicians there are among the most incompetent in whole of Lithuania. Thank's to them Kaunas has been dieing a slow death for many years now. The inability to reconstruct the stadium is just a single exaple out of a long list of their fiascos. The basketball arena being another prime example.

As far as I can see the guys post is just info generated from the internet plus some assumptions. No inside info.

Generic Username
I didn't ask whether you think I'm a tramp, I asked why.

Hibs fans = tramps, vermin, hobo's, inbred, sister lovers, gaylords etc etc.

Are you a Hibs fan?

You are?

Then you are any/all of the above.

I know it's hardly hobonomics but I hope you can grasp it.

Archived