Named my 1st born after his daughter Sarah

Sad but true.

Mr Philip Lynott

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I P Knightley

I'm on my third.

First (pre-subscription) was a stock JKB photo of the King of Rock and Roll in his prime. Post fiver, I uploaded a jollly seasonal photo which I replaced with Bruce and his '52 Telecaster as I was still on a high from seeing him/them in concert before Christmas.

All that said, when I pressed 'post' I realised I have no avatar... Feck and, indeed, ar5e

Commander Harris

this particular one - because The Rottentrolls was a class program and commander Harris rocked.

it's also a picture of a contemplative looking sheep - which kind of fits. :)

Ajax from the Warriors.

Think it was due to a disussion in the Shed long long ago. Although it may have caused it. I dunno.

Its a good film anyway.

maroonlegions

love all of the Lord of the Rings films and decided it had to be Arragon "not idly do the leaves of Lothorian fall".;)

love all of the Lord of the Rings films and decided it had to be Arragon "not idly do the leaves of Lothorian fall".;)

Keanu Reeves played Aragon!!?:eek:

So you chose Neo...?:confused:

I change 'em every few months. This one is cause Hearts are broken...and cause it's how I've felt after some games recently!

As soon as we get a wee win in (saturday then!) I'll change it again!

My youngest was into LazyTown when I first got Robbie Rotten - he just fits in nicely with my Mafia game alter-ego (when I'm a naughty boy). And him eating a sandwich reminded me of a Meat Loaf concert I was at when Mr Loaf was doing a dialogue about some poor young lad who had nothing and was starving etc (no doubt as a pre-cursor to one of the songs, can't remember which one) when my mate, just at a quiet bit shouted out 'Gie him a sandwich'.

Well, it was funny at the time :D

Commander Harris
My youngest was into LazyTown when I first got Robbie Rotten - he just fits in nicely with my Mafia game alter-ego (when I'm a naughty boy). And him eating a sandwich reminded me of a Meat Loaf concert I was at when Mr Loaf was doing a dialogue about some poor young lad who had nothing and was starving etc (no doubt as a pre-cursor to one of the songs, can't remember which one) when my mate, just at a quiet bit shouted out 'Gie him a sandwich'.

Well, it was funny at the time :D

I chuffing love lazy town :D

on a related note - any photoshop experts want to knock up a Robbie Rotten with Neilson's face :)

Romanov Stole My Pension
cos i'm sad. It's the one i've aye had.

Nah i preferred when you had Stevie Frail as your avatar.

I though my avatar fitted with the username

Picked this one as my Keeley avatar wasn't transfered over, :mad:

But if the kind webmaster was too bring it over from the old JKB I would be ever so grateful as I miss her. ;)

Nah i preferred when you had Stevie Frail as your avatar.

I though my avatar fitted with the username

Best username and avatar combo on here by miles :thumb:

Archived