Over 40's Memories

Deek

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And finally...sorry to bore everyone but the Yarrunga Field is kicking in...this is an underrated song with an amazing guitar riff imo. :rolleyes:

Is that a Laithwaites(sp?) wine?

My friend offered me a red wine (Yarrunga Field) last week, I didnt like it. If it is Laitwaites they seem to offer young wines that are slightly over priced; in my opinion.

Is that a Laithwaites(sp?) wine?

My friend offered me a red wine (Yarrunga Field) last week, I didnt like it. If it is Laitwaites they seem to offer young wines that are slightly over priced; in my opinion.

You're giving yourself away but I assume you couldn't resist it. :P

You're giving yourself away but I assume you couldn't resist it. :P

Unsure what you mean? I was commenting on your wine?

Unsure what you mean? I was commenting on your wine?

Ok, yes it is a Laithwaites and it might be young but it drinks ok. Should I have laid it down?

Ok, yes it is a Laithwaites and it might be young but it drinks ok. Should I have laid it down?

Ok.

Not if you enjoy it.

If you like it, keep drinking it.

Ok.

Not if you enjoy it.

If you like it, keep drinking it.

I just got a present of what seems to be a nice Margaux - a 2003 Chateau Rauzan-Gassies (deuxi?me cru class?).

My own preference is for the bottle to make an appearance at my Christmas table. I'm not one for keeping wines.

I just got a present of what seems to be a nice Margaux - a 2003 Chateau Rauzan-Gassies (deuxi?me cru class?).

My own preference is for the bottle to make an appearance at my Christmas table. I'm not one for keeping wines.

I only drink Gran Cru at Xmas....the rest of the year I like them young. ;)

I only drink Gran Cru at Xmas....the rest of the year I like them young. ;)

The present was from a group of people, but the lady who chose it knows her food and wine better than just about anyone I know. She introduced me to some of my favourite wines, including and especially Corte sant'Alda Amarone Della Valpolicella - from which I've never really recovered!

Thats the first time I have seen that. It is really good. Some funny comments on Youtube as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived