Over 40's Memories

Deek

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of my great regrets in life is not seeing the Stranglers live. They still tour but the Stranglers without Hugh Cornwell isn't the Stranglers to me.

Likewise. Duchess is close to being my favourite of their songs. I can't find a link for what I'd really like to post, which is Waltzinblack. But here's another one of my favourites - the song rather than the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhJr01yaH5k

So am I led to believe the other 500 or so songs we posted on the old forum are gone forever.......................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!

I know it was posted on the old thread, by Therapist I think (please come back Therapist, we miss you), but here it is again.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=keO6yo253XY

Dode, I just quoted your post and removed the quote bits - I'm completely bamboozled as to why your posts aren't appearing as embedded videos.

Could it be anything to do with being a subscribed member of the board?

You could be on to something there, Had a look back to previous posts & it looks like only subscribed members have been able to embed videos,

"At least I have my hair Mike and paid my fiver to kickback so they can see my vids."

Good point well made. Been meaning to pay my fiver for long enough, I'll sort it now. ;)

Played at many a 70's party this one ... well the studenty dope-heid ones anyway at 2 in the morning with eyes to the ceiling :laugh:

Just because they were gay weegies dont mean it isent a great song.

This was worth it just for the backing vocals.

Late 70's and I was about 7/8. Got a transistor radio for my birthday and this never seemed to be off the airwaves...

Rockpile with Dave Edmonds and Nick Lowe. Saw Lowe perform with Brynsley Schwarz in 73 when they supported Wings.

Boris

Herb Alpert and bullfighting never was - and never will be - "class" :)

I'll give you the bullfighting, but Herb Alpert is a genius.

FACT! ;)

Archived