do you have faith in romanov to build new stand?

Guest jambomickey

do you have faith in vlad to build new main stand  

1 member has voted

1. 1. do you have faith in vlad to build new main stand

• yes
    • no

Guest jambomickey

do you believe romanov will build the new main stand or is this just more talk and when it falls through he blames the council, the sfa, the press, the scots mafia and anybody else that suits his paranoid thinking at that time, i've said all along that the new stand will be a failed promise

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope.

And never have tbh.

What he said...Never believed it for a minute...Hope to be proved wrong, but, cannae see it...Madfud cannot be trusted with ANYTHING Hearts related!

do you believe romanov will build the new main stand or is this just more talk and when it falls through he blames the council, the sfa, the press, the scots mafia and anybody else that suits his paranoid thinking at that time, i've said all along that the new stand will be a failed promise

I don,t believe for one minute that the new stand will ever be built Mick, and I agree with you that Vlad will blame everyone else.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm not even that bothered TBH.

I can't see much improvement on the football side of things so it's pointless.

Plus I have a soft spot for the main stand

Nucky Thompson

I think he had every intension but with the current credit crunch it has been put on the back burner. Why would he spend ?1m on fancy plans otherwise.

Guest jambomickey
I think he had every intension but with the current credit crunch it has been put on the back burner. Why would he spend ?1m on fancy plans otherwise.

if mad vlad told you today was friday you would believe him

Nope.

And never have tbh.

I didn't and don't think it will be built. A club that has to sell its only goalscorer for peanuts at a stage of the season when it's still in contention for European qualification and a cup (or was it two cups?) isn't in a position to spend ?51m on a white elephant in the middle of a colossal recession.

And given that our crowds are at the 12-13000 mark and unlikely to rise unless the product improves - which won't happen unless new players are brought in, which won't happen because there is obviously no money - there's no need for it if the Main Stand can be patched up.

The Mighty Thor

Folly.

At the height of the hype it sounded a grand plan and then his ego took over and that was the end of that.

As i say absolute folly to even think about it now.

Guest jambomickey
Folly.

At the height of the hype it sounded a grand plan and then his ego took over and that was the end of that.

As i say absolute folly to even think about it now.

i don't think he ever had any intention of building a new stand, the guys full of failed promises and full of sheet

There will have to be a new stand sooner rather than later due to the safety certificate on the existing structure.

Unless the capacity is to be dropped dramatically something must be done.

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Guest jambomickey
There will have to be a new stand sooner rather than later due to the safety certificate on the existing structure.

Unless the capacity is to be dropped dramatically something must be done.

no there doesn't! we'll just play with 3 stands

The Mighty Thor
i don't think he ever had any intention of building a new stand, the guys full of failed promises and full of sheet

Listen mate i think he is the biggest bullsheeter on the planet too. I take it all with a pinch of salt.

Having said that i think there actually was a plan in there somewhere and that plan required some financial jiggery-pokery with other people's money which would have ultimately been to the benefit of UBIG. Bottom line is i'm damn sure whatever he had planned wasn't for the long term benefit of Hearts the football team.

Thankfully events have overtaken him and he can't load us with another ?50+ million of debt.

Captain Canada
I didn't and don't think it will be built. A club that has to sell its only goalscorer for peanuts at a stage of the season when it's still in contention for European qualification and a cup (or was it two cups?) isn't in a position to spend ?51m on a white elephant in the middle of a colossal recession.

And given that our crowds are at the 12-13000 mark and unlikely to rise unless the product improves - which won't happen unless new players are brought in, which won't happen because there is obviously no money - there's no need for it if the Main Stand can be patched up.

Spot on. Financially building the new stand could be the final nail in our coffin, we'll struggle to ever get out of that level of debt and the new stadium won't even be full most weeks. Complete waste of time and money already, Romanov should quit while he's ahead and not spend any more money on trying to make these plans come to fruition.

We should be selling and trading our way out of debt so that the club has a bright future not getting further into debt with no hope of repaying it.

I would rather suffer now and sell our best players to wipe out more of the current debt than not have a team to follow in the future. We're far too reliant on Romanov at the moment and it's a big concern.

no there doesn't! we'll just play with 3 stands

Maybe on a temporary basis but absolute nonsense.

A new stand will be built but maybe not the grand scale that Romanov wants.

In previous polls i have voted yes but now i am just not filled with confidence about anything regarding our future .

Guest jambomickey
Maybe on a temporary basis but absolute nonsense.

A new stand will be built but maybe not the grand scale that Romanov wants.

wouldn't believe nowt that paranoid control freak says

ToadKiller Dog

So the money spent on architects and the time taken on what the council and more knowledgeable people have said is well done planning application,the fact that local people have been informed and that a deal was struck with the brewery plus the nursery for nothing but a big con.

If it does not happen and i am not sure either way ,i think it will be down to Romanov being unable to raise the money rather than him never wanting to do it in the first place.

In reality the vote in this poll is more about peoples distrust of vlad (not undeserved) rather than the facts on the movement toward the new stand so far.

Nucky Thompson
if mad vlad told you today was friday you would believe him
Like I said, I don't think it will be built any time soon. Do you think he splashed out on all those plans just to appease you and your wee band of hatkickers?

Don't think it will be built, but haven't voted no because as usual with votes on here people feel the need to attach a whole lot extra. I doubt he'll blame media/SFA/etc in paranoid way. If the Council refuse planning permission he'll quite rightly point to that as the block. If not, he is more likely to blame the world financial situation. Again this would basically be the reason.

As it happens I'm glad it won't be built. I argued months ago that building the stand would be a massive mistake that would probably lead to the clubs collapse. I stand by that, I still feel the debt would be unsustainable. But then under Robinson I argued that he was probably right that the only way out of our financial problems was to sell the ground. Sadly it looks like I may well have been right.

Jambomikey, I can't help but feel that if Vlad told you today was Monday you would claim it was a lie.

Guest jambomickey
So the money spent on architects and the time taken on what the council and more knowledgeable people have said is well done planning application,the fact that local people have been informed and that a deal was struck with the brewery plus the nursery for nothing but a big con.

If it does not happen and i am not sure either way ,i think it will be down to Romanov being unable to raise the money rather than him never wanting to do it in the first place.

In reality the vote in this poll is more about peoples distrust of vlad (not undeserved) rather than the facts on the movement toward the new stand so far.

the money you talk about is more on our debt just like all the sackings and mismanagement! some people think romanov pays this out of his own pocket

wouldn't believe nowt that paranoid control freak says

Believe me I don't trust anything Romanov comes out with now - but Hearts playing in front of 3 stands could actually be the downfall of our pwoud:rolleyes: club.

This would mean a capacity of just under 13K, sorry but we need this new stand to move forward.

honestly to be even debating this right now, is a debate from another era.

even if ukios come through this banking collapse, noone, not just vlad, will be undertaking projects like this for a very long time.

aitcheeayartees

Of course itll be built and everything in the garden will be rosy! :rolleyes:

Aye we will be the envy of everyone else in the SPL.

And im having the sugababes round tonight for an evening of forging deep meaningful relationships!

As if!

Guest jambomickey
Like I said, I don't think it will be built any time soon. Do you think he splashed out on all those plans just to appease you and your wee band of hatkickers?

wee band of hatkickers? i speak for myself and can see what's been happening with our football club

Nucky Thompson
Don't think it will be built, but haven't voted no because as usual with votes on here people feel the need to attach a whole lot extra. I doubt he'll blame media/SFA/etc in paranoid way. If the Council refuse planning permission he'll quite rightly point to that as the block. If not, he is more likely to blame the world financial situation. Again this would basically be the reason.

As it happens I'm glad it won't be built. I argued months ago that building the stand would be a massive mistake that would probably lead to the clubs collapse. I stand by that, I still feel the debt would be unsustainable. But then under Robinson I argued that he was probably right that the only way out of our financial problems was to sell the ground. Sadly it looks like I may well have been right.

Jambomikey, I can't help but feel that if Vlad told you today was Monday you would claim it was a lie.

Well said mate.

Guest jambomickey

i judge the guy on his past record and that's all he does lie lie lie

Life in Madfud Mansions must SURELY get to you soon...FFS, In the morning Go and put some Coffee on and have a Good Smell!! :cool:

Nucky Thompson
wee band of hatkickers? i speak for myself and can see what's been happening with our football club
Good for you:rolleyes: Do you think your daily poll/dig at VR is going to make a difference?

ToadKiller Dog
the money you talk about is more on our debt just like all the sackings and mismanagement! some people think romanov pays this out of his own pocket

Not exactly they have stated that the are looking to get finance in place from ubig and outside sources to help fund the development ,i cant see them shoveling all the debt onto the club if they were to do this ,for one the club at this time only a 40 m limit debt with ukios and i cant see that the other shareholders of the bank would let him go mad more so in the current climate,even in lithuania he has a responsibility to them .

thats why i think it will be difficult for him to get the finance and thats what might stall/stop or alter the plans.

Nucky Thompson
Life in Madfud Mansions must SURELY get to you soon...FFS, In the morning Go and put some Coffee on and have a Good Smell!! :cool:
I've tried it but it does feck all for me.

Guest jambomickey
Good for you:rolleyes: Do you think your daily poll/dig at VR is going to make a difference?

the season ticket sales have made a difference as have the empty spaces at tynecastle! ffs waken up and look at what's happened and is happening at our football club

honestly to be even debating this right now, is a debate from another era.

even if ukios come through this banking collapse, noone, not just vlad, will be undertaking projects like this for a very long time.

Exactly my feeling, in fact some of the people who criticize Vlad should take the opinion that he will try to build the stand now because that would be the most financially risky thing anyone could do under the current crisis. This then would prove their point about Vlads financial naivety.

I read that now a bank in Belgium went bust today, and they also said another bank in the U.K. I am not in the least concerned about a new stand, but am worried about Heart of Midlothian, and football as a whole. If this thing continues to escalate there will be lots of history and tradition going down the tube, not just Hearts and their new stand.

I don't think people realise the amount of time, effort and money spent on this application - not just by Hearts either. It is a huge piece of work just to get it through planning and if Hearts want it enough it will get through.

However will it ever be built - your guess is good as mine but I'll say this... it will be a dark day if we play with only 3 stands in use. That would be a disaster.

Do you think your constant erse kissin and sticking up for the wee Egotistical, Lying P**** will make a difference??? :rolleyes:

As I've said, wake up and smell the ferkin coffee, This lying little Troll and Fekwit son could not give a flying **** about Hearts, But, Hey, you Keep Believing, and enjoy your seat on the Happy Train!! :eek:

Guest jambomickey
I don't think people realise the amount of time, effort and money spent on this application - not just by Hearts either. It is a huge piece of work just to get it through planning and if Hearts want it enough it will get through.

However will it ever be built - your guess is good as mine but I'll say this... it will be a dark day if we play with only 3 stands in use. That would be a disaster.

the 3 stands is what i see mate and i've said that for the last year

It's quite possible that he intended to bring the project to fruition and had people draw up and submit plans accordingly. Personally I've never believed this. The money spent on the whole process is not an indicator of genuine intent or otherwise; as has been seen all too frequently, waste is almost the byword of the Romanov regime both in terms of opportunity and hard cash. ?1m over a period of three years (so far) to keep (some of) the fans sweet against a backdrop of constant retrenchment in footballing ambitions is far from extreme in terms of the waste we have seen in other areas.

Guest jambomickey
Do you think your constant erse kissin and sticking up for the wee Egotistical, Lying P**** will make a difference??? :rolleyes:

As I've said, wake up and smell the ferkin coffee, This lying little Troll and Fekwit son could not give a flying **** about Hearts, But, Hey, you Keep Believing, and enjoy your seat on the Happy Train!! :eek:

spot on mate! cannot understand why romanov gets away with the way he's run our club, if it was mercer or pie man we'd be behind the main stand demanding change

Nucky Thompson
the season ticket sales have made a difference as have the empty spaces at tynecastle! ffs waken up and look at what's happened and is happening at our football club
Are we below pre Romanov gates yet? I'm awake, I was also awake when Mercer was raping us, I was also awake when Pieman had nearly sold the fecking stadium to Cala. I am still giving VR the benefit of the doubt. I don't think you can get it into your skull that if Vlad pulled the plug we would be well and truly fecked.

it was posted a while back that october is the month when planning give their decision so we haven't got long to wait..........or then again !!1

Guest jambomickey
Are we below pre Romanov gates yet? I'm awake, I was also awake when Mercer was raping us, I was also awake when Pieman had nearly sold the fecking stadium to Cala. I am still giving VR the benefit of the doubt. I don't think you can get it into your skull that if Vlad pulled the plug we would be well and truly fecked.

if he pulled the plug it would be a great day because there's no way people wouldn't step in to save hearts like tom farmer done with the vermin! our proud club is being run like a circus by a paranoid control freak with no respect for our way or our traditions

i didn't think it was ever gonna happen and the financial crisis is just the excuse the Vladster needs to put this project on ice.

blame it on the Yanks Vlad!

Archived