do you have faith in romanov to build new stand?

Guest jambomickey

do you have faith in vlad to build new main stand  

1 member has voted

1. 1. do you have faith in vlad to build new main stand

• yes
    • no

Guest jambomickey
You're a bit of a troll mickey, I've noticed you keep bumping your threads to the top hours after the last post. FFS give it a fecking rest you're getting boring:sleepy:

what you slavering about? i've just came on jkb so obviously i'm going to post now, ffs your defence of the rat is getting boring now:sad:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Don't think it would be wise in the current climate. Romanov has been here 4 years now and, not including a couple of notable exceptions, he is now proving he is unable or unwilling to take the club and the team forward. In that regard it's probably for the best if we don't embark on a 51m pound development.

It's the old question. Did he spend anything or was it Hearts money just added to the debt.

As far as I have been told,and no one has proved it otherwise,Vlad has not spent a brass farthing of his own cash on Hearts.

All the money spent has went onto our debt,as for the stand,ha what a fecking joke,?51m for a stand and a,wait for it,hotel,ha ha hee heee,man you couldn't make this shet up.

Nucky Thompson
what you slavering about? i've just came on jkb so obviously i'm going to post now, ffs your defence of the rat is getting boring now:sad:
You were the last person to post on this thread at 11.11am this morning and then you posted again tonight to bump the thread up to the top. You know what you're doing, your not that fecking daft.

Guest jambomickey
As far as I have been told,and no one has proved it otherwise,Vlad has not spent a brass farthing of his own cash on Hearts.

All the money spent has went onto our debt,as for the stand,ha what a fecking joke,?51m for a stand and a,wait for it,hotel,ha ha hee heee,man you couldn't make this shet up.

he bought he shares and the rest is debt! aswell as millions wasted on sackings and pay offs, total mismanagement

I think Vlad fully intended to build the stand - the cash already spent is testament to that - but the world banking crisis is not something he can buck.

Little chance of obtaining the necessary resources at the moment. :sad:

I also get the impression that he thought that winning the league in Scotland was going to be as easy as doing so in Lithuania (interference included). Given that his methods obviously weren't going to work, he looks like he's totally lost interest, though he clearly has other things on his mind at the current time.

Guest jambomickey
You were the last person to post on this thread at 11.11am this morning and then you posted again tonight to bump the thread up to the top. You know what you're doing, your not that fecking daft.

are you sore because more and more guys are seeing through the mad bastad?

Nucky Thompson
are you sore because more and more guys are seeing through the mad bastad?
Why would I be sore:4_1_72: Vlad is only the owner of the team I support not a relative. It seems to be you who is getting all heated up and on some kind of mission. It must be knocking you ill;)

Guest jambomickey
Why would I be sore:4_1_72: Vlad is only the owner of the team I support not a relative. It seems to be you who is getting all heated up and on some kind of mission. It must be knocking you ill;)

he's not the owner, he's the majority shareholder! we're the owners and the generations before us and the next generations. madfud has not got a clue about our history or our traditions

Nucky Thompson
he's not the owner, he's the majority shareholder! we're the owners and the generations before us and the next generations. madfud has not got a clue about our history or our traditions
Aye OK then :)

but then again when there is a recession the price of materials and labour drops. there are surplus's all over the country and if romanov has the ba**s he could be in a fantastic position in 2 years when the economy takes off again.
i think you'll find the price of fuel, meanwhile, has rocketed. so the cost of smelting metals to make aluminium rockets in turn, just as the value of the produced materials, as you note, drops.

he could be in a good position in two years. but then so could anyone really.

Guest jambomickey
i thought maybe 1 or 2 gullible people would still "believe" but 57!!!:eek::eek::hobofish:

some on here would believe if madman said today was friday mate

Before the credit crisis hit I was torn as to whether the new stand would be built or not, I didn't think it is what Hearts need and would be an unecessary strain on our finance but I could see Vlad pushing it through as It might be good for him and his operations.

Now, with the credit crisis happening, I do not think it will be built at all. I think the best we can do is the necessary repair work on the stand.

Guest jambomickey
Before the credit crisis hit I was torn as to whether the new stand would be built or not, I didn't think it is what Hearts need and would be an unecessary strain on our finance but I could see Vlad pushing it through as It might be good for him and his operations.

Now, with the credit crisis happening, I do not think it will be built at all. I think the best we can do is the necessary repair work on the stand.

madfud was never going to build the stand

madfud was never going to build the stand

Or win the league,see us into the champions league,buy 2 world cup stars,employ a real manager.................add as you wish,there's loads of others.

Guest jambomickey
Or win the league,see us into the champions league,buy 2 world cup stars,employ a real manager.................add as you wish,there's loads of others.

hey it's the sfa, the refs, the scots mafia and the press to blame mate! and some still believe that crap

that was one of his promises! will just be another one of his failed promises

He owes me nothing, if it does not work out then fair enough.

Sheriff Fatman

Win the league - Yup he ain't got us there.

See us into the Champions League - I seem to remember being in the Champions League, just not the group stage.

Buy 2 World Cups stars - I supposed you are right but as he never promised anything like that, you really can't hold that against him. It's not his fault school kids playing chinese whispers on here haven't the brain cells they were born with.

Employ a real manager - You mean Burley was just a dream? Now if you had said let the real manager he had employed get on with the job you might get pass marks. But I'm sorry 25% is a fail mark in anybodies books.

shaun.lawson

See us into the Champions League - I seem to remember being in the Champions League, just not the group stage.

Buy 2 World Cups stars - I supposed you are right but as he never promised anything like that, you really can't hold that against him. It's not his fault school kids playing chinese whispers on here haven't the brain cells they were born with.

Employ a real manager - You mean Burley was just a dream? Now if you had said let the real manager he had employed get on with the job you might get pass marks. But I'm sorry 25% is a fail mark in anybodies books.

:rolleyes:

Burley was gone the moment Vlad got complete control.

And in answer to the OP: no, I don't.

Guest jambomickey

yeah it was the mafia who made up the 2 world cup stars

The building of the stand is seen by many as a major part of Romanov's commitment to Hearts.

I see the result of this poll as a clear vote of 'no confidence' in him.

Guest jambomickey
The building of the stand is seen by many as a major part of Romanov's commitment to Hearts.

I see the result of this poll as a clear vote of 'no confidence' in him.

the season ticket sales and empty spaces at tynecastle is a clear sign of no confidence in the rat

Sheriff Fatman
yeah it was the mafia who made up the 2 world cup stars

Nope, it was twonks on here took 2 + 2 and got 234.

Nobody from Hearts ever said that we were imminently about to sign two World Cup stars.

Nobody from Hearts ever said that we were imminently about to sign two World Cup stars.

Correct.

Still some will believe the tabloid meat they are thrown.

Sheriff Fatman
:rolleyes:

Burley was gone the moment Vlad got complete control.

And in answer to the OP: no, I don't.

Vlad to all intents and purposes had full control from the moment he bought the Pieman's shares. The shares he bought from then on were just icing on the cake. Vlad employed Burley, therefore he has employed a 'proper manager'.

Guest jambomickey

bull! madfud said we were going to sign 2 world cup players, but in some peoples mind it's the mafia

Guest jambomickey
Correct.

Still some will believe the tabloid meat they are thrown.

still some will believe the meat madfud feeds them

Guest jambomickey
Vlad to all intents and purposes had full control from the moment he bought the Pieman's shares. The shares he bought from then on were just icing on the cake. Vlad employed Burley, therefore he has employed a 'proper manager'.

nohe didn't! he could've been out voted by shareholders because he only had 25% of the shares at that time

Sheriff Fatman
bull! madfud said we were going to sign 2 world cup players, but in some peoples mind it's the mafia

No he did not, it was mad fuds on here who can't read or listen without changing half the words in the sentance in their heads.

Guest jambomickey
No he did not, it was mad fuds on here who can't read or listen without changing half the words in the sentance in their heads.

yes he did! he was being interviewed and he said we were signing 2 world cup stars, do you think madfud has got a good record running hearts?

Sheriff Fatman
nohe didn't! he could've been out voted by shareholders because he only had 25% of the shares at that time

He controlled a majority because he had the support of the major shareholders and agreements with them to buy out their shares. If they had backed out of the agreements he could have walked out on all deals leaving Hearts up to the top of the Wheatfield in elephant dung. He didn't have to physically own the shares to control the club.

Sheriff Fatman
yes he did! he was being interviewed and he said we were signing 2 world cup stars, do you think madfud has got a good record running hearts?

No he didn't, he said he had talked to a couple of World Cup players, he never once mentioned anything about them signing for us.

No I don't think Vlad has a good record of running Hearts, but I don't have to rely on bogus 'facts' and downright garbage to back up what I think.

Guest jambomickey
No he didn't, he said he had talked to a couple of World Cup players, he never once mentioned anything about them signing for us.

No I don't think Vlad has a good record of running Hearts, but I don't have to rely on bogus 'facts' and downright garbage to back up what I think.

right we agree he's not got a good record running hearts mate and we'll agree to disagree on the world cup stars! i'm not relying on garbage and bogus facts nate, i judge the guy on things that have happened at our football club

Sheriff Fatman
right we agree he's not got a good record running hearts mate and we'll agree to disagree on the world cup stars! i'm not relying on garbage and bogus facts nate, i judge the guy on things that have happened at our football club

You are, because you are continually using a bogus 'fact' to support your arguement. You are judging him on something that never happened and using it to re-enforce your beliefs. That begs the question, are the rest of the reasons for what you feel bogus too?

There is plenty to slate Vlad for without trotting out things that are not true.

Nucky Thompson

Mickey you are boring the tits of me:rolleyes: Feck being sat next to you on one of the Tynie away buses. Tynie buses = :sleepy: Mickey = :sleepy: Tynie buses sat near Mickey = :balmoral:

Guest jambomickey
Mickey you are boring the tits of me:rolleyes: Feck being sat next to you on one of the Tynie away buses. Tynie buses = :sleepy: Mickey = :sleepy: Tynie buses sat near Mickey = :balmoral:

boo we obviously got different opinions but i can assure you i'm no bore, ask any of the guys who know me or who have met me from jkb! i'll quite happily have a beer with you and we'll agree to disagree

Nucky Thompson
boo we obviously got different opinions but i can assure you i'm no bore, ask any of the guys who know me or who have met me from jkb! i'll quite happily have a beer with you and we'll agree to disagree
Aye we've got different opinions but you are ramming yours down everyone elses throat. You don't talk about Hearts, all you talk about is Vlad. Every day you either start a new thread about VR or bump your old ones back to the top. Give it a rest mate FFS.

Guest jambomickey
You are, because you are continually using a bogus 'fact' to support your arguement. You are judging him on something that never happened and using it to re-enforce your beliefs. That begs the question, are the rest of the reasons for what you feel bogus too?

There is plenty to slate Vlad for without trotting out things that are not true.

bogus facts! sacking a chief executive who sold record season tickets, sacking a manager who had us sitting at the top of the league, after being linked with the likes of sir bobby robson. raneiri etc then appoint a convicted sex offender, the team selection shambles at tannadice, our signing policy is a joke, webster, skacel, brellier, mcallister, johnson, the riccarton three, need i go on?

Guest jambomickey
Aye we've got different opinions but you are ramming yours down everyone elses throat. You don't talk about Hearts, all you talk about is Vlad. Every day you either start a new thread about VR or bump your old ones back to the top. Give it a rest mate FFS.

don't read my threads or reply to them then boo! as a shareholder/season ticket holder i'll continue to be ****ed off till that rat is out of our football club

Nucky Thompson
bogus facts! sacking a chief executive who sold record season tickets, sacking a manager who had us sitting at the top of the league, after being linked with the likes of sir bobby robson. raneiri etc then appoint a convicted sex offender, the team selection shambles at tannadice, our signing policy is a joke, webster, skacel, brellier, mcallister, johnson, the riccarton three, need i go on?
All that happened 2 seasons ago, why have you got your pitchfork out now? I thought people were waiting to see what happens this season with the new manager etc..

portobellojambo1
don't read my threads or reply to them then boo! as a shareholder/season ticket holder i'll continue to be ****ed off till that rat is out of our football club

Then what, serious question. If he were to leave tomorrow what would happen to Heart of Midlothian Football Club in your eyes.

Vlad saved Hearts, he is the reason we still play at Tynecastle. We'd have no debate about any new stand if it was not for Romanov.

Where are they world cup stars? :P

Guest jambomickey
Then what, serious question. If he were to leave tomorrow what would happen to Heart of Midlothian Football Club in your eyes.

pj1 there will always be a hearts and i'm convinced stronger without the present regime

Guest jambomickey
Vlad saved Hearts, he is the reason we still play at Tynecastle. We'd have no debate about any new stand if it was not for Romanov.

Where are they world cup stars? :P

yes he did save us and built us up to let us down! where is he since things went wrong? seem to remember when he wanted the shares and we were sitting proud andthe top of the league, winning the cup and qualifying for the champions league he was never away

Sheriff Fatman

Anderton was doing a good job, but you can't congratulate him for the record season tickets (which probably had more to do with seeing the back of the Pieman) without acknowledging the huge losses we made in that same season.

Sacking Burley was nothing short of a disgrace.

Being linked with Sir Bobby Robson and Ranieri were negative points if you ask me, we would never have been able to afford them or the players that they would have wanted to bring.

Appointing Rix was a joke, and nothing to do with his criminal record (which has feck all to do with football anyway, unless you are that thin skinned that you let idiots singing immature songs affect you). I am also a Oxford United fan and knew that the guy wasn't good enough to manage a pub team let alone Hearts.

Our signing policy is what it is, there have been some good signings, there has been far more dross.

Webster, I couldn't give a stuff about him or his plight. He deserves everything he gets.

Skacel was great to watch for much of his time at the club, he could also be a lazy get. When he left he put lie to the reporting that he would sign for us if we reached the Champions League, and much of that was well after Burley left.

Brellier was a cult hero, but he was quite often a costly one with the amount of stupid bookings he got.

McAllister, it's amazing what 4 months can do to a players reputation. One season he was a disgrace to the Hearts jersey, the next he was a hero. He was neither, but he really wasn't and isn't good enough for the top half of the SPL.

Johnson never did anything that spectacular. He was half decent, but not in the same class as other players we had in central midfield at the time.

The Riccarton Three, I had a lot of respect for. They spoke up at a time when someone needed to. But I really fail to see what Vlad did against Gordon. Gordon left for what he had always said was his ambition, to play in the SPL. He left for a British record for a goalkeeper, when he could quite of easily left for sweeties if it wasn't for the money Vlad brought into the club at a time we were in a damn site more precarious position than most of the hobonomics that even people on here come up with.

Archived