Hatkickers and Hatkickers kickers

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Well so far this season he has referred to the mafia in Scottish football at the SFA, referees, players etc. And he has questioned the viability of the Tynecastle redevelopment. However, he did suggest that with Laszlo in place he might not have to get so involved in the first team :eek:. I am not sure whether all this shows that VR is any more or less interested ...

Ok, to be fair, the 'mafia' comment was made in the summer before we got Csaba and it was a throw away comment that The Sun etc picked up on and exploited. I happen to agree with vlad on that one, and I also happen not to give a damn as to what The Sun writes.

As for questioning the Tynecastle development, is he not allowed to ask questions on a ?51M project? As he said, look at other countries and cities. Something this good would be rushed through. But in stuffy old Edinburgh, our council is run by phannies.

Hardly the 'monkey' rants of circa 06/07.

Buffalo Bill

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, to be fair, the 'mafia' comment was made in the summer before we got Csaba and it was a throw away comment that The Sun etc picked up on and exploited. I happen to agree with vlad on that one, and I also happen not to give a damn as to what The Sun writes.

As for questioning the Tynecastle development, is he not allowed to ask questions on a ?51M project? As he said, look at other countries and cities. Something this good would be rushed through. But in stuffy old Edinburgh, our council is run by phannies.

Hardly the 'monkey' rants of circa 06/07.

Buffalo Bill

The mafia comments were repeated in his graceless victory radio interview after Kaunas beat Rangers.

I also couldn't care less about what The Sun prints.

But VR has been repeatedly making what appear to be baseless claims about the integrity of Scottish football.

The mafia comments were repeated in his graceless victory radio interview after Kaunas beat Rangers.

I also couldn't care less about what The Sun prints.

But VR has been repeatedly making what appear to be baseless claims about the integrity of Scottish football.

Peter Houston, Stephen Craigan & Murdo McLeod were chatting on BBC Sportsound on tuesday about scoring / conceding early goals in matches & how it affects game-plans & team shape etc. Peter Houston mentioned a game where United got a 1st minute penalty goal in a game then found themselves 2-1 down after 12 minutes ... Murdo asked what would happen if that scenario repeated itself against the Old Firm - Houston replied in chorus with Craigan - "the penalty widnae be given" then they all just laughed .... something is rotten in our game when even those directly involved accept this situation as 'normal' ......

Archived