Extreme Reactions...

Martin_T

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
How so? We were after all, rather punch drunk after what was our best season since 97/98. Also the massive rush gained after going from a club heading towards oblivion to one that won the cup and split the old firm was somewhat akin to abstaining from alcohol for six months and then having 10 pints in one three hour session. Giddiness did cloud our collective view. As it did back in 1998. Anyway, back to my original question. How so?

Because no sensible critics of Romanov are demanding instant success. Nobody, as far as I can see, uses the first three months of that season as a benchmark; as normal performances that Vlad must match or face the consequences.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Templeton and Husband, fair enough. Two youngsters from lower league clubs.

The point Jambomo made was a valid one though that given all the talent that is available in the SPL we have not, to my knowledge, made a single bid for any SPL player. I remember VR made a statement about sewing his pockets up (I think he was referring to agents fees) and he certainly doesn't seem keen to spend any money buying from Scottish clubs. People say we shouldn't discount players from the pyramid but it seems we do discount buying players from other SPL clubs.

There's talent there, of that there's no doubt. However, I don't see anything out there which would improve on what we currently have which is either good value for money or which would come to Hearts pre or present Romanov.

Players have aspirations a lot higher than Hearts. C'est la vie.

I was at the game and I think we should have taken 3 points today. We had chances and we couldn't convert them. If we had a striker in the team we could win games esp against Falkirk, but we don't so we throw points away. We are a decent team that lack a cutting edge, so I think we should be p**sed off with the result today cos we wasted chances in the transfer window to make the team ( not squad) better, but we didn't. It p**s*s me off, and is really frustrating!!

siegementality
I disagree. Our support was factionalised, for different reasons, before Vlad came in. If anything, he UNITED the support post Robinson. I would agree that there are divisions in the support again but that has been as a result of incompetent decision making at every level.

Which is why all I'm asking for this season is a season of stability with Csaba given time to do his job. When people immediately write him off as a puppet, those divisions will not heal.

Can't agree, I can't remember the Hearts support being "factionalised" pre VR. As for uniting the support, hmm, not so sure that is totally correct. We had belief, excitement, pride, I suppose that could count as uniting but to be honest, anyone, and it was Romanov, who would want to deliberately sagotage that, for whatever reason, is not someone I would be prepared to trust. He's told lies about players, attempted to blame everybody else for our failings and has never, not once (that I can remember), put his hands up and said "OK I've made a mistake", not once about one single thing. That is not the type of person I place trust in.

siegementality
There's talent there, of that there's no doubt. However, I don't see anything out there which would improve on what we currently have which is either good value for money or which would come to Hearts pre or present Romanov.

Players have aspirations a lot higher than Hearts. C'est la vie.

So you wouldn't take any Falkirk, ICT, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen or Motherwell players? None of those teams have any players who would improve our team? I'd beg to differ.

So you wouldn't take any Falkirk, ICT, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen or Motherwell players? None of those teams have any players who would improve our team? I'd beg to differ.

Name some players.

How much would they cost?

Would they come?

siegementality
Name some players.

How much would they cost?

Would they come?

I'm off to my bed so it'll have to wait. The only thing I'll say meantime is if Hearts can't attract players from those clubs, then there is more going on at the club than we know about.

..... I wonder if some of these people have been supporting & watching the same HEARTS as I have for the past 30+ years?

Me too, and the exact same thing has been going on all that time.

I remember my mate and I had a standing joke which lasted about 15 years. If we won a game when we left we'd say "You know, we're only about 3 players short of being a bloody good team" The same team might play the week after and lose and we'd say "Christ we're about 8 players short of being a decent team"

It not wrist slashing, its perfectly natural for ALL clubs supporters to imagine that your a pretty good team when youve just won and a pretty sh|te team when youve just lost. The truth is generally somewhere in the middle for most clubs, including us. That has been the case at EVERY football club up and down the land since competitive club football began, and its not any different today.

Its early doors this season and we've got a chance to look a pretty good team again next week.(or we might look sh|te again)

Whatever the result, the truth will STILL be somewhere in between

I meant managerial instability.

I still don't trust Romanov and I'm not sure he can take us where we'd like to go. He's made too many totally off the wall decisions in the past to provide me with the slightest bit of confidence that he knows what he is doing.

I live in hope that someone will buy him out.

Managerial instability isn't what you'd ideally want for your club but it's nothing new in the footballing world. It can't last forever and it didn't in our case. We now have a manager and he seems like he might do a good job too. As supporters we should keep our end of the bargain and do the supporting bit a little more enthusiastically....he might find it easier if we do.

As for hoping someone buys him out - we've been there, done that and bought the t-shirt. Haven't we learned anything from it? We could just as easily be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire, sometimes you do need to look a gift horse in the mouth. Or whatever the phrase is.

Ask yourself this.

If you had your pick of all the players in the SPL outwith Celtic and Rangers, could you bring a squad together that would finish above either of them ?

I would suggest NOT !!!

Hearts have the best squad of players outwith the Old Firm. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that they do. I also have no doubt that, over the course of a whole season, we will finish in a position that proves it conclusively.

Hearts have the best squad of players outwith the Old Firm. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that they do. I also have no doubt that, over the course of a whole season, we will finish in a position that proves it conclusively.

You can get around 7/2 for us to be best of the rest. Not a bad price at all if your that confident OAG.

Word. I think Siege's point was a little different, mind. It's more that our fans are split into and identified within groups of supporters divided over - in some cases obsessively - one key factor within the club. Most fans tend to have a few things about their club that they personally disagree with. Instead, we seem to have "sides". It sucks.

Fair point.

Just saying, that from a Hibby's point of view, I don't believe the OP has a different opinion from what is thought of from the average fan of most clubs in Scotland outwith the OF.

Certainly us Hibs fans have the same opinion. We can either be the 3rd best side in the country (no mean feat) or can be the worst in the SPL, there ain't much to choose between the two tbh.

Certainly us Hibs fans have the same opinion. We can either be the 3rd best side in the country (no mean feat) or can be the worst in the SPL, there ain't much to choose between the two tbh.

Word. I think you have to be bipolar to support any club these days......

Probably a symptom of modern football and the commercial aspects of the business. How many clubs are owned or run by people who care more for the club itself than the profits? It's sad, really. The more money involved, the less clubs are connected with their local communities...and to an extent, with the fans.

I don't know if it would be possible to find any fans who are just wholeheartedly chuffed with life in general. Some are in a position to do something about it, others are less fortunate....

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Ask yourself this.

If you had your pick of all the players in the SPL outwith Celtic and Rangers, could you bring a squad together that would finish above either of them ?

I would suggest NOT !!!

Nice challenge!:) I'd go for:

Marian Kello

Graeme Smith

Lukasz Zaluska

Zander Diamond

Darren Barr

Christophe Berra

Eggert Jonsson

Lewis Stevenson

Mark Reynolds

Scott Severin

Larry Kingston

Scott Arfield

James McCarthy

James McCarther

Michael Stewart

Andy Driver

Derek Riordan

Steven Fletcher

Lee Miller

Christian Nade

Chris Porter

John Sutton

EDIT - Hmm, I'd probably want to squeeze Jamie Smith in there somewhere.

Nice challenge!:) I'd go for:

Marian Kello

Graeme Smith

Lukasz Zaluska

Zander Diamond

Darren Barr

Christophe Berra

Eggert Jonsson

Lewis Stevenson

Mark Reynolds

Scott Severin

Larry Kingston

Scott Arfield

James McCarthy

James McCarther

Michael Stewart

Andy Driver

Derek Riordan

Steven Fletcher

Lee Miller

Christian Nade

Chris Porter

John Sutton

That wouldnt be far from the best you could scrape together. Although I notice you have 7 Hearts players in it, which kind of supports the point that we've already got a lot of the best players.

Still wouldnt finish above Celtic or Rangers IMO.

I think you have to be moodily disorderly to be a fan of any team tbh. :) especially a Hibs fan. :cool:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
That wouldnt be far from the best you could scrape together. Although I notice you have 7 Hearts players in it, which kind of supports the point that we've already got a lot of the best players.

Still wouldnt finish above Celtic or Rangers IMO.

I agree on the first point. I quickly glanced at all the squads on Wiki and Hearts do indeed (on paper anyway!) have a much, much stronger squad than anybody else. By some distance actually.

I think, if properly managed, that squad could push the gruesome twosome all the way. Although it's a bit worrying from my own point of view that I would start with Riordan and Fletcher up front. Eek!

I agree on the first point. I quickly glanced at all the squads on Wiki and Hearts do indeed (on paper anyway!) have a much, much stronger squad than anybody else. By some distance actually.

I think, if properly managed, that squad could push the gruesome twosome all the way. Although it's a bit worrying from my own point of view that I would start with Riordan and Fletcher up front. Eek!

Indeed, we've got to pray Nade comes good and that Tullberg is the business. Otherwise I think we're looking bottom of the top 6.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Can't agree, I can't remember the Hearts support being "factionalised" pre VR. As for uniting the support, hmm, not so sure that is totally correct. We had belief, excitement, pride, I suppose that could count as uniting but to be honest, anyone, and it was Romanov, who would want to deliberately sagotage that, for whatever reason, is not someone I would be prepared to trust. He's told lies about players, attempted to blame everybody else for our failings and has never, not once (that I can remember), put his hands up and said "OK I've made a mistake", not once about one single thing. That is not the type of person I place trust in.

Well, that's revisionism! A small minority backed Robinson to the hilt, another group were fatalistic in the move to Murrayfield happening, others took direct action and the majority were campaigning in some shape and form. However, the arguments raged about courses of action, share purchases and the rest. In the end up, it took Romanov's money to actually do something.

The momentum we gained in that early period of 2005-06 season was because we had reasons for optimism, we had a new team and we had a freshness about us. The fact we were winning helped as well. Now, we all know Vlad ruined that but let's be honest about this, the fans were so punch drunk from years of "fighting" Robinson that no one had the stomach to oppose Vlad then.

However, I'm encouraged now - I do see signs of progress but it will take time. If Vlad was to do a "Burley" on Csaba now, the reaction would be a lot different.

Why is it when we lose....

• We're mediocre SPL rubbish
  • Our players are rubbish
  • Vlad picked the team
  • Csaba is rubbish
  • Miko is rubbish
  • We'll struggle to make top 6

Yet....

When we win...

• We can push the Old Firm this season
  • We have the best squad outwith the Old Firm
  • Csaba picked the team and was tactically astute
  • Miko is God
  • We'll finish 3rd at worst

What I'm getting at here, is surely no other fanbase reacts in such an extreme way depending on whether we win or lose as the current Hearts fanbase does? I think the most honest assessment of today (Falkirk supporting mate and BBC match report), and I'm going by independent sources as I wasn't at the game, was that Hearts performed ok but ultimately lost at a tough away venue where we rarely take anything anyway?

The truth is somewhere inbetween. When we win, some on here over react, when we lose different people over react. Those that tell you the first list, will defend ANY defeat, those that tell you the second list, will pick holes in ANY victory.

My humble opinion is we are a good, tactical manager away from the second list. Add in a few good signings in January and it could be better than that.

In the last half dozen or so years none of the SPL teams (apart from Rangers & Celtic) have been able to afford to BUY their best players of each other - that is why Aberdeen or Dundee Utd didn't sign Naismith or S.McDonald or Hibs or Hearts didn't sign B.Robson or Arfield or whoever - we MIGHT have been able to buy some of the better non-OF SPL players in the brief period between August-January 2005-06 when we actually paid big transfer fees for some players but we bought other players instead and since then we have been selling players and trying to reduce or minimise debts & losses - the only players we have paid money for in transfer fees recently was players on loan-to-buy deals like Kingston all the rest have been loan signings or free transfers.

I once had an extreme reaction. It was to mighty strong Antbiotics that I took for a tooth infection. Gave me serious thrush. Itchy wanger for a good week. Apparently antibiotics are the #1 cause for male thrush. :eek:

Kills all the good bacteria that inhabits your penile area and so let's the thrush (Candiasis) that we all have in our bodies naturally - get out of control for a short period of time.

Two points:

1: You are the one who implied I was a Hobo when infact I have never signed on to their site and if the truth be told very, very rarely even look at any of the threads posted on here about them such is my lack of interest (hatred) in them.

2: Your post total is clearly visible in your user id, not as lot of "checking up" was really required.

In future if you don't want people to cast doubt on your allegiance to Hearts then I'd suggest you don't cast doubt on theirs. Just a thought.

Your Quote below:

Visit some other teams fans forums, I think you'll find the mood on all of them reflect how they feel their club is being run and their latest result. You just hapen to spend more time on here, this forum is really no different from any other.

So I wondered which other forums you visited to gauge there opinion?

Really couldn't care if you think I'm hobo or anything else for that matter :P

Why is it when we lose....

• We're mediocre SPL rubbish
  • Our players are rubbish
  • Vlad picked the team
  • Csaba is rubbish
  • Miko is rubbish
  • We'll struggle to make top 6

Yet....

When we win...

• Miko is God

What I'm getting at here, is surely no other fanbase reacts in such an extreme way depending on whether we win or lose as the current Hearts fanbase does? I think the most honest assessment of today (Falkirk supporting mate and BBC match report), and I'm going by independent sources as I wasn't at the game, was that Hearts performed ok but ultimately lost at a tough away venue where we rarely take anything anyway?

Spot on post,well said!

I once had an extreme reaction. It was to mighty strong Antbiotics that I took for a tooth infection. Gave me serious thrush. Itchy wanger for a good week. Apparently antibiotics are the #1 cause for male thrush. :eek:

Kills all the good bacteria that inhabits your penile area and so let's the thrush (Candiasis) that we all have in our bodies naturally - get out of control for a short period of time.

Interesting and informative post if more than just slightly off-topic. :)

siegementality
Ask yourself this.

I would suggest NOT !!!

You've missed the point, I'll ask you this:

If you had the pick of all the players in the SPL outwith Celtic and Rangers

would any of them improve the current Hearts squad? I'd suggest a resounding YES. l

I never said anywhere that getting such players would mean finishing above either of the OF (although maybe we could) what I said was improve our team.

There are players at Hearts who simply aren't good enough. By investing money in the team and even only signing players from SPL clubs outwith the OF we could improve the team, close the gap on the OF and increase the gap on the rest.

In your opinion did we have the best overall squad outwith the OF last year?, I would suggest we did, our league position said otherwise. There is room for improvement at every club in the world.

You've missed the point, I'll ask you this:

If you had the pick of all the players in the SPL outwith Celtic and Rangers

would any of them improve the current Hearts squad? I'd suggest a resounding YES. l

I never said anywhere that getting such players would mean finishing above either of the OF (although maybe we could) what I said was improve our team.

There are players at Hearts who simply aren't good enough. By investing money in the team and even only signing players from SPL clubs outwith the OF we could improve the team, close the gap on the OF and increase the gap on the rest.

In your opinion did we have the best overall squad outwith the OF last year?, I would suggest we did, our league position said otherwise. There is room for improvement at every club in the world.

Apart from the Old Firm buying players or other SPL teams nicking players of each other on Bosman's or in the final months of their contracts or taking players on-loan there is virtually no real transfer activity between the other non-Old Firm SPL clubs - they don't / won't / can't pay meaningful transfer fee's to each other and virtually all use the money received from selling players to improve the clubs finances or offer improved wages to players rather than investing or spending it in taking key players from their rivals - it simply doesn't happen or is extremely rare in recent years.

siegementality
Your Quote below:

Visit some other teams fans forums, I think you'll find the mood on all of them reflect how they feel their club is being run and their latest result. You just hapen to spend more time on here, this forum is really no different from any other.

So I wondered which other forums you visited to gauge there opinion?

Really couldn't care if you think I'm hobo or anything else for that matter :P

Nice touch putting my quote in LIME (nearly green, as I said nice try).

Just to clarify then, as well as being a HEARTS FAN I am also a FOOTBALL FAN. I support Arsenal, go on their forum and have a number of mates who are Newcastle fans and go on that site to speak to them.

Funnily enough when Arsenal were beaten by Fulham posters on the Arsenal site were unhappy, despite having a stadium, squad ofplayers and playing in a league that we could only dream of.

The Newcastle site, hazard a wee guess at the mood on there?

Strangely enough people are happy when everything with their football club is ticketyboo and unhappy when it's not. I wonder if all those unhappy Newcastle fans are really just Sunderland supporters in disguise, christ some of them even went to the lengths of buying Newcastle tops, season tickets and protesting outside Newcastles ground, what a mischievous lot those Black Cat supporters are eh?.

siegementality
Apart from the Old Firm buying players or other SPL teams nicking players of each other on Bosman's or in the final months of their contracts or taking players on-loan there is virtually no real transfer activity between the other non-Old Firm SPL clubs - they don't / won't / can't pay meaningful transfer fee's to each other and virtually all use the money received from selling players to improve the clubs finances or offer improved wages to players rather than investing or spending it in taking key players from their rivals - it simply doesn't happen or is extremely rare in recent years.

Well let's nick players on Bosmans from other SPL teams, or in the final months of their contract or take players on loan then. Or let's be a little different and break the mould of the last few years and just buy a player from one of those teams. Given the apparent financial plight of most of the clubs we might even get a bargain.

When we win...

• Miko is God

We win next week and we go 2nd or 3rd at worst.

ICT at home.

Here we go, here we go, here we go.

MacDonald Jardine
Well let's nick players on Bosmans from other SPL teams, or in the final months of their contract or take players on loan then. Or let's be a little different and break the mould of the last few years and just buy a player from one of those teams. Given the apparent financial plight of most of the clubs we might even get a bargain.

That's exactly what Robinson did and he missed the point that you might get a bargain in the sense that there's no transfer fee to pay, but equally you might well not get one when the player moves on.

Where do you think the money is coming from to buy these players and would they make such a very big difference?

Spot on. NMH is trying to rationalise / make excuses for our approach when in fact it's quite simple, mad Vlad won't pay money to other SPL clubs and would rather waste big money on foreign players (who for some reason are continually injured / ill) when there are still some excellent players at smaller SPL clubs who would jump at the chance of a move to Hearts in the same way McCann, Hamilton and Weir did in the mid nineties.

Does anyone know if any scouting network (and I don't mean for youngsters) exists at HMFC nowadays ?

I'm feeling a wee bit guilty today for having posted such a provacative post late on a Saturday night only to retire to bed immediately afterwards without providing further clarification of the points I was making!:P

To clarify, what I am saying is that we should take a measured approach to both victories and defeats. A win does not make us a world beaters, a defeat does not make us relegation fodder. This is absolutely not about 'accepting mediocrity', it is about keeping things in perspective. I read a further report in today's Sunday Mail, written by Gordon Waddell (a Falkirk fan no less) who comments that at times, Hearts had 'total control of the game', this suggests to me that it was yet another decent performance from Hearts yesterday and the luck just wasn't with us.

I noted that a couple of people have made the point that with our resources we should be beating teams like Falkirk. If Football matches were won solely based on the financial resources of the teams involved, well in our league the Old Firm should surely expect to win every game that isn't a head to head then? Yet the same people often expect us to challenge them?

What somes up attitudes amongst the current Hearts support for me is, after beating Motherwell on the opening day of the season, people expected us to win at Ibrox the following week. After losing at Ibrox, we were suddenly a terrible team again. I think in summary, calmer heads are required when assessing Hearts performances this season and in the future.

I'm feeling a wee bit guilty today for having posted such a provacative post late on a Saturday night only to retire to bed immediately afterwards without providing further clarification of the points I was making!:P

To clarify, what I am saying is that we should take a measured approach to both victories and defeats. A win does not make us a world beaters, a defeat does not make us relegation fodder. This is absolutely not about 'accepting mediocrity', it is about keeping things in perspective. I read a further report in today's Sunday Mail, written by Gordon Waddell (a Falkirk fan no less) who comments that at times, Hearts had 'total control of the game', this suggests to me that it was yet another decent performance from Hearts yesterday and the luck just wasn't with us.

I noted that a couple of people have made the point that with our resources we should be beating teams like Falkirk. If Football matches were won solely based on the financial resources of the teams involved, well in our league the Old Firm should surely expect to win every game that isn't a head to head then? Yet the same people often expect us to challenge them?

What somes up attitudes amongst the current Hearts support for me is, after beating Motherwell on the opening day of the season, people expected us to win at Ibrox the following week. After losing at Ibrox, we were suddenly a terrible team again. I think in summary, calmer heads are required when assessing Hearts performances this season and in the future.

Agree with many of the points you are making Martin other than the highlighted one. I think the frustration from yesterday is that there was no way we should have lost the game and indeed controlled the whole 2nd half but it was not luck that lost us it. It was a combination of an abominable left back and the very thing many supporters have been warning for some considerable time yet the club choose not to address during the recent transfer window and that is a striker who is willing to stay in the penalty box, where it matters and stick the ball in the old onion bag. Stevie Wonder can see that is what is letting us down and with all the will in the world I supsect whilst he may well add a lot to the team Tullberg won't be that man.

In my opinion that alone kept the scores close against M'well, St Mirren and Hamilton when we should have won more comfortably and would almost certainly have given us 3pts yesterday considering some of the cracking crosses we put into the six yard box. It was a dire decision not to add to our options up front.

Spot on. NMH is trying to rationalise / make excuses for our approach when in fact it's quite simple, mad Vlad won't pay money to other SPL clubs and would rather waste big money on foreign players (who for some reason are continually injured / ill) when there are still some excellent players at smaller SPL clubs who would jump at the chance of a move to Hearts in the same way McCann, Hamilton and Weir did in the mid nineties.

Does anyone know if any scouting network (and I don't mean for youngsters) exists at HMFC nowadays ?

Nade & Kingston (after a loan-option) are the only two players we have bought since 2006 all the rest have been bosman free transfers or loan signings - Michael Stewart apart the biggest barrier to signing out-of-contract SPL players is the wages offered by English Championship clubs which is where many or most of them end up.

We & most of our SPL competitors dont & can't afford to buy their best players of each other - Hearts finances are in the process of trying to be corrected and the debts & wage bill & contracts offered reduced so buying players like Naismith or Arfield or who-ever doesn't appear to be a realistic suggestion at this point.....we don't have any money to buy anyone and Falkirk, Hibs, Dundee Utd etc wouldn't sell us their best players except at a top-price - Hearts did try to get Gow & Riordan on loan-deals whether these were realistic possibilities I don't know but it confirms there isn't the money to buy that there was 2 or 3 years ago.

In light of some of the utterly ridiculous threads demanding Laszlo's removal and bemoaning our failure to win at Ibrox, I thought it would be a good idea to bring this tread back to the top of the board for those who might have missed it at the weekend.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
In light of some of the utterly ridiculous threads demanding Laszlo's removal and bemoaning our failure to win at Ibrox, I thought it would be a good idea to bring this tread back to the top of the board for those who might have missed it at the weekend.

Why are they "utterly ridiculous" threads?

When did people become so utterly arrogant on this board that they believe opinions that differ from their own, even extreme ones, are ridiculous?

When did people become so utterly arrogant on this board that they believe opinions that differ from their own, even extreme ones, are ridiculous?

Ach leave him, it makes him feel better. :)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Ach leave him, it makes him feel better. :)

Can't help it.:)

It seems the people who are most offended by extreme views are the ones that are the worst at ignoring them.

and you don't think that a thread calling for Csaba's head after SIX games is ridiculous ? Bearing in mind our record in those 6 games is 3 wins, 2 defeats and a draw (defeat after pens).

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
and you don't think that a thread calling for Csaba's head after SIX games is ridiculous ? Bearing in mind our record in those 6 games is 3 wins, 2 defeats and a draw (defeat after pens).

It's extreme. But the poster didn't just do it to wind people up. To his credit he came back, time and time again, to argue his corner and back up his stance.

I personally don't think Csaba should go, but this place is becomming Stalinist in its acceptance of differing views.

Well if our illustrious owner feels it right to sack a manager who is unbeaten in his 10 league games in charge then surely it is ok for a fan to question whether Csaba who has lost 3 of his first 6 matches is maybe not the answer.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Well if our illustrious owner feels it right to sack a manager who is unbeaten in his 10 league games in charge then surely it is ok for a fan to question whether Csaba who has lost 3 of his first 6 matches is maybe not the answer.

:)

Touche.

Nice. Like your style :)

I said it with Valdas, I said it with Frail and I'll say it with Csaba

It is pointless fans getting up in arms about our head coaches. That is focussing the attention on the wrong person.

If we cant get unanimity on Vlad being the ultimate problem surely we can all agree that Botchup needs to go.

Why cant there be an outlash against him - he's here, he's been here for the entire duration of our startling slump in form and league placings. Why cant we attempt to get him tae feck in the first instance.

It is fairly clear, in my opinion, he has significant influence on first team matters (whether that is as a Vlad mouthpiece or not) and I would hazzard a guess that this influence is evidenced by a lot of negative stuff we see and hear.

So lets get that dick tae feck

As I have said previously on other threads I find it almost unbelievable the reactions that are given by some posters.

Csaba is learneing more and more per game about the squad and Scottish football. Judge him at the end of the season (providing he hasnt been sacked:eek:) when hopefully the squad will have changed but will have also developed under his guidance.

Some of the threads and comments right now are just down right embarassing!!!

It's extreme. But the poster didn't just do it to wind people up. To his credit he came back, time and time again, to argue his corner and back up his stance.

I personally don't think Csaba should go, but this place is becomming Stalinist in its acceptance of differing views.

Heated though JKB can be at times, I can't recall anyone being randomly shot or transported to a gulag.

There are certainly views expressed on JKB which are distasteful (my recent set-to with a certain poster on the Koslovski thread last month for example)but they are allowed to stand and be open for debate no matter how righteous or abhorrant they may be.

There are some 'fans' on here who give the impression they actually prefer it when we lose or stumble so they can have a right guid moan about their hobby-horse subjects.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Heated though JKB can be at times, I can't recall anyone being randomly shot or transported to a gulag.

There are certainly views expressed on JKB which are distasteful (my recent set-to with a certain poster on the Koslovski thread last month for example)but they are allowed to stand and be open for debate no matter how righteous or abhorrant they may be.

It was a typo. I meant to say "stale".

:P

Good one, the poster in question is an attention seeker as quite a few seem to be on here. He then decided to back up his complete nonesense by making up stats.

Archived