Reserves v Murderwell Tomorrow

Guest GhostHunter

kissthebadge
McLaughlin on for Nade. Nade was the trimmest he's been since he came to Hearts. Seems to be a new coach in the dugout with Burger.

Are you sure? Noticed on saturday that Anatoly has dyed his hair brown. Could be him.

Guest JamboRobbo
McLaughlin on for Nade. Nade was the trimmest he's been since he came to Hearts. Seems to be a new coach in the dugout with Burger.

is that in case Nade gets hungry?

Guest JamboRobbo
Are you sure? Noticed on saturday that Anatoly has dyed his hair brown. Could be him.

Spoil sport. Thats another of Vlads cunning plans foiled. :P

Ryan Gosling
1-1 full time. Clum had a very good game which may keep him here for another 6 months

Some scouts were at the game apparently. Hopefully he'll be gone soon *spit*.

Sexton Hardcastle
Some scouts were at the game apparently. Hopefully he'll be gone soon *spit*.

I believe the phrase you are looking for is - "Hawk tuu"

Jambof3tornado
1-1 full time. Clum had a very good game which may keep him here for another 6 months

It never fails to amaze me how 2 people can watch the same game and come away with different opinions. Clum did nothing other than thump the turf with his fists and run around frustrated that nothing was going right for him. He had 2 shots that went right at the keeper. The sooner he goes the better. I thought and hoped I had seen the last of him in maroon but there he was again today.

Have it on good authority that Tullberg is about 2 weeks away from playing.;)

Csaba may have been in the stand and not the dugout but he did pass down tactical messages once or twice in the game. I hope he saw in clum the same as I did.

Guest GhostHunter
There was another sitting on an icebox who was also giving instruction

Nope, that was Andy Mc (?) the Sports Scientologist (sic) ;)

PS - it wasn't you who was there with his lap top was it :D

Nade was pish and deservedly hooked at half time...Eggert was poor, Matty Park was having a bad day, but looked injured for most of the second half..

Templeton had a good game, Clum was so so - there was a scout from Partick Thistle there, so fingers crossed :D

Sean Mackle MOM for me - some good runs and crosses, still miles off first team though...Husband is a quality player and made a difference in the second half...Gowser composed in the defence....Ruben was good in the first half, and so so second half.

If Lazlo was looking for any hints for players to step up, he was at the wrong game, nothing to see here folks, move along....

Maroon Mayhem

Nade was pish and deservedly hooked at half time...Eggert was poor, Matty Park was having a bad day, but looked injured for most of the second half..

Templeton had a good game, Clum was so so - there was a scout from Partick Thistle there, so fingers crossed :D

Sean Mackle MOM for me - some good runs and crosses, still miles off first team though...Husband is a quality player and made a difference in the second half...Gowser composed in the defence....Ruben was good in the first half, and so so second half.

If Lazlo was looking for any hints for players to step up, he was at the wrong game, nothing to see here folks, move along....

No I was just along from him on my mobile ;)

I honestly though Clum had a good game, his link up play was really good and he looked way more hungry than anyone else.

Husband will be pushing later this season as he looks very very composed.

Jambof3tornado
No I was just along from him on my mobile ;)

I honestly though Clum had a good game, his link up play was really good and he looked way more hungry than anyone else.

Husband will be pushing later this season as he looks very very composed.

Husband I can agree with you over,he will push eggert for a place in the 1st team,but I still cannot fathom out how you can say that Clum had a good game. Mole had a good game on saturday and worked the channels well. Clum today offered very little up front,almost as little as Nade,though I think Nade likes balls into his feet and we werent really doing that today.

Swifty Frisko

Just in. I'd agree with most of this although I thought Ruben was poor as well. Templeton looked very small, has he shrunk?

Mackle was good but drifted out of it in the 2nd half.

Maroon Mayhem

Clum wasn't playing up front he was playing in the hole. He was always looking for the ball into his feet and he brought others in well.

Its all about opinions I guess.

Anatoly was in the stand,with his brown hair!!:)

That just for men worked a treat for him

Agree with everything there, if people think Nade is close to first team football they should have come and seen him today. To be honest though after what was a decent enough start the standard plummited. Templeton was good in flashes, but for me MAckle MOM as well, best player on the park in the first half by a county mile. IMO nobody looked ready for first team football.

PS Clum did pretty well.

the hearts website said a guy called jonsso started, but got subbed at half-time

is this a new guy, another spelling mistake from the website or someone that i've just not noticed before?

Ryan Gosling
the hearts website said a guy called jonsso started, but got subbed at half-time

is this a new guy, another spelling mistake from the website or someone that i've just not noticed before?

Trialist from Slovenia.

Egger Jonsso.

Malcolm Tucker

Andy Murray?

He's my mates brother, wasn't sure if he was still there?

Commander Harris

just watched the highlights on hearts.tv

looked pretty decent, Temps seemed to be involved in a lot of the play(playing wide left). Shame he wasn't able to put one of his chances away although think he crossed it in for husbands goal. he actually seems to have bulked up a wee bit too!

Jambof3tornado
just watched the highlights on hearts.tv

looked pretty decent, Temps seemed to be involved in a lot of the play(playing wide left). Shame he wasn't able to put one of his chances away although think he crossed it in for husbands goal. he actually seems to have bulked up a wee bit too!

I have no problem with his size,theres been plenty of nippy wee wingers done fine in the spl. He played well enough,like driver can make a bad decision regarding playing the ball into the box but hey ho thats football.:)

Archived