Reserves v Murderwell Tomorrow

Guest GhostHunter

Jambof3tornado

Lets hope so. My son wants there autographs for his book,and I want to see if they have been worth the wait.

I am almost as excited about tomorrow as I was about last saturdays game!!

Is it definitely 1pm?

Might take a long lunch and get along for a wee while, such are the joys of working in Stirling.

Is it definitely 1pm?

Might take a long lunch and get along for a wee while, such are the joys of working in Stirling.

Must be the only! ;)

Jambof3tornado

Defo 1pm according to the hearts site. I am going to phone forthbank in the morning to make sure. Got to share Gary Mackays spoon last time I was there while stealing a cup of tea in the snack room place!!! I was going to steal the spoon and frame it but thought better of it.:wacko:

Commander Harris
Please excuse my ignorance but why is the match in Stirling? Who is at home?!

Hearts Reserves have played their "home" matches at forthbank for the past few years.

hearts reserves or musselburgh races tomorrow, that's my sporting choices! I cannae do both. I know what'll be cheaper!

Jambof3tornado

If they are unveiling Tullberg today I have my doubts if he will play at stirling. Is Obua even in the country yet??

Mon the jamob back up's!!!:dribble:

Guessing that Beslija and Bruno are still long way off any sort of football yet despite positive news on here about their progress, but what about Robbie and Glen, has Glen recovered from the infected cut he got in Germany? Would have liked to seen him up front today alongside a (slightly) thinner Nade.

Guest JamboRobbo
Any team news??

Latest news just in. Beslija is injured.

And we were gonna give Makela a run out up front, but have decided to play with 10 instead.

Guest JamboRobbo
any updates on team, score, how games going?

Nade has gone AWOL. And they have run out of pies. No indication as yet whether the two incidents are connected.

Nade has gone AWOL. And they have run out of pies. No indication as yet whether the two incidents are connected.

;)

apologies for not having any real updates I'm sitting here impatiently waiting to hear also.

no probs mate I'm sure someone who's there will post a report when they get back.

Tullberg Or Obua are not included in the squad. Tullberg will remain at the acedemy and work on his fitness while obua is in uganda recovering from injury.:)

Ryan Gosling

MacDonald, Brown, Armstrong, McGowan, Park, Jonsson (having a mare), Mackle, Ruben, Nade, Clum, Templeton.

MacDonald, Brown, Armstrong, McGowan, Park, Jonsson (having a mare), Mackle, Ruben, Nade, Clum, Templeton.

Thought Chesney would've got a run out, what's the bench?

Cut The Crap
Tullberg Or Obua are not included in the squad. Tullberg will remain at the acedemy and work on his fitness while obua is in uganda recovering from injury.:)

Tullberg is actually meeting the media at Tynecastle at half two.

Bench is Ridgers, Husband, Doherty, McLaughlin, Kostadinov, Sives.

Cheers Peanut, good to see Kostadinov in there and Temps starting too but no Copil :(

wonder if that is why we saw karipidas in the midfield?

a manager who doesnt pick a player cause they're out of form? surely not!

Maroon Mayhem

McLaughlin on for Nade. Nade was the trimmest he's been since he came to Hearts. Seems to be a new coach in the dugout with Burger.

Tullberg is actually meeting the media at Tynecastle at half two.

When I said remaining at the acedemy to work on his fitness I did mean earlier today not all day:p

Guest JamboRobbo
When I said remaining at the acedemy to work on his fitness I did mean earlier today not all day:p

Leaving before the sun goes down? what a skiver :P

Not on a crusade? :P

wonder if that is why we saw karipidas in the midfield?

a manager who doesnt pick a player cause they're out of form? surely not!

Very possible. He looked decent against Hull though. What is also possible that being dropped for a defender may have affected A) his confidence or B) his commitment to the team.

Or, Dexter is talking pesh! :)

All very possible.

Ryan Gosling
Very possible. He looked decent against Hull though. What is also possible that being dropped for a defender may have affected A) his confidence or B) his commitment to the team.

Or, Dexter is talking pesh! :)

All very possible.

One man's pish is another man's perfume.

Archived