hearts appoint a new assistant manager (merged threads)

middie101

Translated into English it is as follows -

Row 3-6: Information about the premiere of Hugo K?ch''s oratorio about Henri Dunant by the women's choir and male-voice choir Schaffhausen within the scope of the Jubil?umsveransteltungen Swiss Red Cross (Helene Bieler, Hugo K?ch, Christian Sigg, Jeannette Maurer, Dr. Werner Berger), SN 07/11/1988.

I am guessing but I believe that may be the wrong Werner Berger.

Still a better prospect than Malofeev though....

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All seems very confusing, our official website says he guided Red Star Zurich to the league title in 1997-98, but they have never played in the Swiss top league, the highest they have ever been was way back in their National League B. Tried FC Zurich as well but they didn't win the league that year either.

Correct. Red Star are a lower league oufit, as are the FC Kreuzlingen referred to on the official website. Burger has been involved in some very minor stuff indeed, and I hope he'll be up to the task of working with a team that hopes to be challenging for a UEFA Cup slot.

I happened to wander past, or rather through, one of Kreuzlingen's training sessions last month while on a visit to Konstanz. The surroundings don't suggest that our man has been working at the cutting edge.

th_IMG_0821_thumb.jpg

Arthur Axident
Can't pretend to know anything about this guy but I hope he is the man Csaba wanted and that they can work well together.

It eases any fears I had about Angel's presence and I'd be quiet happy for him to stay to work alongside Csaba and Werner, possibly taking the reserves or something.

Why let a man who was disliked by the players and was a big part of the faceless blameless rudderless Hearts coaching set up of last season anywhere near the reserves a team who contain our up and coming young talent for the future. Hey we all feel a bit more mellow now that things seem to be changing but empty this **** sharpish we would've been better with the Shagmeister in charge of the reserves.

Arf

portobellojambo1
Can't pretend to know anything about this guy but I hope he is the man Csaba wanted and that they can work well together.

Think it is the man Laszlo wanted Borthers, I don't think that part is confused. I can only guess that the name by which he has been referred to on our own website is possibly some sort of nickname that Laszlo knows him by, however his real name, going by what is available on the internet (which is not a lot to be honest), would seem to be Seeberger.

0,,10289%7E3740999,00.jpg

Hi.

Hi J?rgen Seeberger you look different without the glasses and your hair grown back in. You look a tad older too.

good luck in your new position :)

marshallschunkychicken

Interesting that he was in Germany with the squad.

Wonder what else Hearts have been keeping under their hats?

:cool:

Decent English too.

Wouldnt know as the interview keeps crashing my works laptop... care to let us know what the interview covers?

Loving the fonz..... Come on photo shoppers!

Fat Striker
Wouldnt know as the interview keeps crashing my works laptop... care to let us know what the interview covers?

Loving the fonz..... Come on photo shoppers!

He basically says he thinks he can work well with Csaba as he knows him well.

He think's Csaba can sometimes be a bit "emotional and close to the team". He can take a step back and be a calming influence.

Looks like a pleasant enough chap.

Don't believe a word of it.

My mate managed to catch this shot of him just before he reached for the friendly older guy rubber mask.

34-BurgerFace.jpg

marshallschunkychicken
0,,10289%7E3740999,00.jpg

Hi.

Surely someone could photoshop that to give him the famous Fonz thumbs up pose?

cover-fonz.jpg

Archived