hearts appoint a new assistant manager (merged threads)

middie101

He wasn't in a rush. He took about three weeks. About two and a half weeks longer than some were prepared to wait.

And as far as the management team is concerned I want what Csaba wants. I thought that was the idea.

From the 29th of july.

"We know 100 per cent what we must do, on the pitch and off it. I would like people who have the right character, who show that with their body language and who have passion for the club.

"I'm happy with the people who are working with me.

"Maybe in the future we can look to take some more quality in the technical team but I don't want to do this in a hurry.

Any point in arguing over this ? :confused: Just saying i hope angel leaves, regardless of what Csaba feels about him.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed.

When Laszlo said he was not in a rush to appoint a number two many speculated that meant he was not going to get one, I hope that the same happens with regards a striker.

He has been here for over a week, surprised it took so long to announce.

I know we don't know to much about this guy but it would be nice if he spoke english.

Not a lot of Germans dont speak English.

Please! No more Nade/Burger jokes!

By the way, Rangers - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Only a Game
What if Csaba doesn't want the angel to GTF? As he has indicated he doesn't.

TV pictures on Sunday a couple of times hinted that perhaps they werent working arm in arm exactly. Nothing concrete, just the body language.

portobellojambo1
Another positive step. Hopefully the angel can GTF now.

When you read the piece on the official website it is possible to interpret what Laszlo says as him hoping that will be the case as well. Describes him (Burger) as a good second coach with experience at youth level too. (No need to keep Cervenkov on the books in that case).

loveofthegame

Great news- although when i read the name i thought it was a joke.

All i can think of is a WannaBurger milkshake.... mmmmmmmmmmmm

Working with youngsters in Germany is fantastic news in regards to making the most of our academy.

all we need now is David to get his work permit and another couple of signings and things will be looking good.

Moan the hearts!

I'm sure I remember Csaba saying he'd like to change some things at the academy when he first arrived so this could be part of that.

DuffKirkMacKenzie
Good news. We needed an independent assistant manager along with Csaba.

He does sound like a German fast food joint though.

Nade'll like him.

Burger & Big Mak on the bench. Nade 'll luv it.;)

Dr. Bapswent

Pure class.

Interesting to hear from all those posters who stamped their feet over the conversation Csaba had about not getting his 2nd.

Onwards and upwards.

Another positive step. Done the right way also, quietly behind the scenes until they were ready to announce him.

Pure class.

Interesting to hear from all those posters who stamped their feet over the conversation Csaba had about not getting his 2nd.

Onwards and upwards.

The doctor never fails eh, what would you like to hear from those posters ?

Dirk Diggler

Obviously another puppet.

Clearly Romanov has moved the goalposts and told Csaba he isn't allowed to bring in his own man.

My source tells me all is not as it seems between Csaba and Romanov.

I give Csaba till October.

:mad:

Toxteth O'Grady
good to see Csaba getting his own assistant. Another positive sign. :)

This is very positive, it shows that Vlad trusts Csaba and is letting him make his own appointments.

I'm not getting carried away but this is very welcome news:)

Patrick Bateman

A clear sign if any that Csaba is about to walk. Because we didn't sign Dougie Freedman.

;)

Fergie_Jambo
Another positive step. Done the right way also, quietly behind the scenes until they were ready to announce him.

Agreed, lets hope they are deploying the same strategy as regards some new signings.

Do The Dance

More good news, despite having not heard of Mr. Burger. Hopefully it keeps coming.

I don't know the guy's history, but from what is outlined on the official site, I am very encouraged by this.

As has been said above, Obua's WP and maybe a new striker and things will all of a sudden look very rosy indeed!

davemclaren
Not a lot of Germans dont speak English.

Except those brought up in the East who are likely better at Russian. :whistling:

winston churchill
Obviously another puppet.

Clearly Romanov has moved the goalposts and told Csaba he isn't allowed to bring in his own man.

My source tells me all is not as it seems between Csaba and Romanov.

I give Csaba till October.

:mad:

looks like pedantic hobos mate really does have the inside jen on the yams and plan f.

Even I have to get something right now and again.... :rolleyes:

Well okay ill give you that....only sometimes though;)

Cut The Crap

Welcome news that Csaba gets the man he wants.

Pretty sure the guy's name is B?rger though. Which is admittedly less funny. :P

Welcome news that Csaba gets the man he wants.

Pretty sure the guy's name is B?rger though. Which is admittedly less funny. :P

How do you pronounce the 'u', is it Boorger?

scott herbertson

It also gives Csaba a friend, an ally and someone who can reinforce Csaba's ethos and style throughout the youth system

Top news

Nelly Terraces
It also gives Csaba a friend, an ally and someone who can reinforce Csaba's ethos and style throughout the youth system

Top news

Spot on. Top news, this blokes CV looks good for me and is bound to know a few players that may be worth bringing in. Any mate of Csaba's is a mate of mine. Welcome Herr B.:)

Excellent news and hopefully this will be the beginning of certain posters giving it a rest about Csaba and his supposed lies and Walter Mitty-esque comments that he supposedly makes!!!

BobbyJenkins

"Tune in to Hearts World tomorrow where we ketchup with Burger and discuss his roll in the new season..."

Ill get my coat

Do you know where hell is

Thank **** is all i can say, all we need now is to get rid of angel. Angel looked like he had far to much say to me on sunday as i sat and watched the dug out for a while.

Very encouraging news. Well done VR for putting in place a managerial setup at long last.

Archived