Dundee Utd to pay 5%

Ryan Gosling

I don't know if any Club has said this though.

Tbh I doubt it.

I think all the Clubs involved are doing what they have to at the moment until a firm conclusion had been reached with all the Clubs who are against this Tax.

And I'll assume no Club wants to pay the Old Firm Tax.

As explained to JR, neither have i said any club has said this, i was replying to your post where you hoped OTHER clubs would join us, and i said what i prefer would happen.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What you saying likesay? You and me, outside now. :yadayada::yadayada::yadayada::yadayada:

:)

We are all grown ups, agreeing/disagreeing about the Glasgow tax, can we take it as read that we are all point scoring so and so's and then return to agreeing/disagreeing?

Anyway, I actually DO have to step outside, whisper it, I am going shopping on a matchday! ;)

Guest JamboRobbo

We are all grown ups, agreeing/disagreeing about the Glasgow tax, can we take it as read that we are all point scoring so and so's and then return to agreeing/disagreeing?

Anyway, I actually DO have to step outside, whisper it, I am going shopping on a matchday! ;)

Boo oooooooooooooooooo. :P

Drylaw Hearts
As explained to JR, neither have i said any club has said this, i was replying to your post where you hoped OTHER clubs would join us, and i said what i prefer would happen.

Ok.

Nah, you just come on a thread you hadn't posted on to do so.

This time I was prepared to make an exception due to being absolutely staggered at the hypocrisy on show.

Drylaw Hearts

Hobo.

bighusref IS GOING SHOPPING ON A MATCHDAY

portobellojambo1

Ya big poof.

Guest JamboRobbo
This time I was prepared to make an exception due to being absolutely staggered at the hypocrisy on show.

I'm honoured that you made an exception just for me. How generous of you.

I'm honoured that you made an exception just for me. How generous of you.

You'd better watch or your mum will be along in a minute to tell you to stop acting like a 12 year-old :)

I will be back in time to see the game, don't worry.

God, this thread reminds me of this...

his233fd5.jpg

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Dundee Utd, and now Aberdeen = Scabs.

I'm really disappointed at the reactions of two of Scotland's biggest clubs. I just hope us and Hibs stand up to them.

Guest JamboRobbo
You'd better watch or your mum will be along in a minute to tell you to stop acting like a 12 year-old :)

Not again. :mad:

At least you'll have no worries on that front. You're mum is otherwise engaged for at least the next 5 minutes. :mw_tease:

Not again. :mad:

At least you'll have no worries on that front. You're mum is otherwise engaged for at least the next 5 minutes. :mw_tease:

She's dead actually (joke)

Guest JamboRobbo
She's dead actually (joke)

As is mine, but I didn't want make a big deal of it so I just made a joke out of your comment as I know you didn't mean it. You've really upset my now.

I haven't read all the posts and I am not interested in the petty bickering.However, is it not possible that DDutd have caved in to Celtic, as they need their support over the Levein/Rangers protest? The SFA have been very quiet over this and I am not convinced it has finished.

As is mine, but I didn't want make a big deal of it so I just made a joke out of your comment as I know you didn't mean it. You've really upset my now.

To move away from the kindergarten and look at the issue in adult fashion, might I suggest the answer is fairly simple.

1. Tell the OF to go and have a flying ****.

2. Advertise in the weegie newspapers that OF supporters clubs (or write direct to them) may apply to HMFC for tickets on the understanding that they will act responsibly in the matter of to whom these are issued emphasising the need for proper behaviour in our stadium. Any person found guilty of improper behaviour will risk the penalty of their entire supporters club being denied tix for future games at our stadium.

3. Indicate that there will be a 10% (not 5%) charge for administration of this new system.

4. Any tickets not sold within 10 days of the match will be retained and sold for home supporters subject to police approval re segregation.

5. The minimum amount possible of VIP tickets will be available to RanCel for their hospitality friends.

Guest JamboRobbo
To move away from the kindergarten and look at the issue in adult fashion, might I suggest the answer is fairly simple.

1. Tell the OF to go and have a flying ****.

2. Advertise in the weegie newspapers that OF supporters clubs (or write direct to them) may apply to HMFC for tickets on the understanding that they will act responsibly in the matter of to whom these are issued emphasising the need for proper behaviour in our stadium. Any person found guilty of improper behaviour will risk the penalty of their entire supporters club being denied tix for future games at our stadium.

3. Indicate that there will be a 10% (not 5%) charge for administration of this new system.

4. Any tickets not sold within 10 days of the match will be retained and sold for home supporters subject to police approval re segregation.

5. The minimum amount possible of VIP tickets will be available to RanCel for their hospitality friends.

The solution is a lot simpler than that. Rangers and Celtic don't want to take any tickets from us, fine. Don't give them any tickets. Result - a Tynie full of Jambos. Job done.

The solution is a lot simpler than that. Rangers and Celtic don't want to take any tickets from us, fine. Don't give them any tickets. Result - a Tynie full of Jambos. Job done.

We are obliged to give them tickets and they DO want to take them but they also want a 5% admin fee.

If HMFC followed what I suggested, they should give a much smaller allocation to supporters clubs within a 20 mile radius of Tynie. These glory hunters should be supporting us or the the Hobos.

Guest JamboRobbo
We are obliged to give them tickets and they DO want to take them but they also want a 5% admin fee.

We're obliged to give them tickets. But according to Utd website, Celtic refused their allocation until united gave in to their 5% demand.

If Celtic refuse their allocation, that is their problem, and we whilst we do have to provide tickets to Celtic, if they choose not to take any, we are not be obliged to make provision to sell to their fans.

Even right now, clubs either have to pay for or return any blocks of tickets they haven't sold by 7 days before the match.

Financially, we are in a much better position than most other SPL clubs to do this as we don't rely on OF filling our ground for money so much as others. And if we do it, and their supporters are up in arms (with their own club to blame), it could well be the dagger in the heart which ends this OF bullying.

We're obliged to give them tickets. But according to Utd website, Celtic refused their allocation until united gave in to their 5% demand.

If Celtic refuse their allocation, that is their problem, and we whilst we do have to provide tickets to Celtic, if they choose not to take any, we are not be obliged to make provision to sell to their fans.

Even right now, clubs either have to pay for or return any blocks of tickets they haven't sold by 7 days before the match.

Financially, we are in a much better position than most other SPL clubs to do this as we don't rely on OF filling our ground for money so much as others. And if we do it, and their supporters are up in arms (with their own club to blame), it could well be the dagger in the heart which ends this OF bullying.

I'm not suggesting otherwise. Browbeating a small club like DUFC and trying to scare a man of Romanov's stature are 2 different things.

I'm saying what I think Hearts should do. They will have made the tickets available to OF supporters independent of RanCel and cut them out of the equation assuming of course after some "negotiation" they have refused to accept the status quo.

Guest JamboRobbo
I'm not suggesting otherwise. Browbeating a small club like DUFC and trying to scare a man of Romanov's stature are 2 different things.

I'm saying what I think Hearts should do. They will have made the tickets available to OF supporters independent of RanCel and cut them out of the equation assuming of course after some "negotiation" they have refused to accept the status quo.

As am I suggesting what I think Hearts should do. Why do you think we should sell to OF fans, if we don't have to?

I don't want them anywhere near Tynie, so if they say they don't want tickets, why not call their bluff?

Gigolo-Aunt

They can go and feck themselves.

A chance for all non OF clubs to stick together and try and win just that little bit of power back, a chance to to show unity against whatever whim the OF take.

:sad:

and why Rangers/Celtic fans are even more stupid than we think if they allow this to happen.

As stated below the architect of the whole business had the cheek to phone Falkirk so the 'FRIENDS' of the club ie the corporate hangers on and those in favour with the ticket office could have a chance of getting tickets -- are they being charged a premium ?

Their own club is cutting down the chances of the ordinary fan getting a ticket even more to look after their own self interests.

'PS. Brazen Bain still phoned Falkirk to ask for 500 tickets for his, ahem, special fans.'

Unless i have missed something is that not the only solution to us. Why the hell should we take any risk of bother at the game. Sell the tickets for us at the home end and leave the OF allocation empty.

what i dont get is why the teams dont club together and get the office of fair trading involved. here we have two seperate companies who have just happend to instigate a 5% fee on all clubs at the same time! There had to be colusion here and that is blatent price fixing. I really hope someone reperts these two as its obvious no one in scottish football has the notion or balls

Archived