hobo's vs barca? (merged threads)

joe.gausden

Only just come in, what was the score and the attendence.

Have a look at Bierregrande's signature;)

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only just come in, what was the score and the attendence.

Score was 6-0 :)

Attendance was 22390 i think

Patrick Bateman

I'm just back. All I can say from Hibs perspective can be summarised by this picture

Bleeding_Eyes.jpg

i can't stop laughing

I think it's testament to the fact that when things are perceived as wrong at Hibs there are a large number who won't stand for it and vote with their feet.

I also don't think that the 2 games are comparable, even though on the face of it it's pretty much the same fixture. There are significant differences in the economic climate, in the pricing, the novelty value, the day of the week etc.

The point about their owner shafting them and them still turning up in numbers, that's not loyalty, it's stupidity IMHO. I know if we were in that position there would not be a penny of mine getting spent at the club.

jamboinglasgow
Score was 6-0 :)

Attendance was 22390 i think

have nothing else to say to that then :107years:

was a bit worried as I was walking alog princess street when 4 hobos come other way singing in loud voice, thought for a momment they might of won.

have nothing else to say to that then :107years:

was a bit worried as I was walking alog princess street when 4 hobos come other way singing in loud voice, thought for a momment they might of won.

You thought they might have won? :confused:

Were you feeling slightly delusional? How much have you had to drink?

Try looking at this result from a Hubs fan perspective folks.

Last year Barcelona played Dundee Utd in their first pre season game, then played Hearts at Murrayfield on the Saturday. Obviously playing on the Thursday took it out of the Barcelona team which is why they only beat Hearts 3-1.

Obviously you must TOTALLY disregard the actual Thursday night scoreline at Tannadice in this scenario. You must also fail to realise that Hibs are nearly at full fitness after spending a month in pre-season, where as Barcelona just started training this week.

jamboinglasgow
You thought they might have won? :confused:

Were you feeling slightly delusional? How much have you had to drink?

I was still in awe of the new batman film so I will blame that.

Setanta News.

Sky Channel 418.

About the only decent thing this channel has ever shown.

Generic Username

I've heard it all now my friends.

A thread has just been deleted over on .net in which someone one guy tried to say that the Hibs score line and crowd attendance last night was BETTER because it was a more "incident packed" game.

So, if I'm correct, this boys logic is...

Getting bummed 6-0 in front of 23,000 people is much better than getting beat 3-1 in front of 50,000 people because there is more goals in a 6-0 game than a 3-1 game.

From tough economic times to complete and utter nonsense like that.

heartgarfunkel

Dear Mr Grubb (Lord Provost),

I am writing to request that you throw Hibernian Football Club, also known as the weeteam, out of our proud capital city of Scotland.

Tonight I witnessed members of the Scottish public outwith the capital urinating themselves at the ninety minute spectacle of the so-called 'Flair Team', getting done like a new arrival in Cape Town's notorious maximum security gaol by 'Mongrel John', as documented on the telly by that Ross Kemp out of Eastenders. Not only that, the attendance at Murrayfield was worse than a Scottish Claymores game on a wet day when the hotdogs and facepainting folk didn't turn up.

George (if I can call you that?) please fling them out. Can they not relocate to Seton Sands, or Feathers Caravan resort, Elfsborg, or somewhere?

Yours in concern for the credibility of Auld Reekie,

Heartgarfunkel

Don't know if this has been posted before or not, can't be bothered reading 15 pages!

Anyway, I've got a friend who works at Murrayfield Ice Rink. He says he heard Hibs only sold 12k. He also says that they got so worried last week, there were people standing at the bottom of leith walk offering free tickets, which were still getting turned down!!

Francis Albert
A thread has just been deleted over on .net in which someone one guy tried to say that the Hibs score line and crowd attendance last night was BETTER because it was a more "incident packed" game.

So, if I'm correct, this boys logic is...

Getting bummed 6-0 in front of 23,000 people is much better than getting beat 3-1 in front of 50,000 people because there is more goals in a 6-0 game than a 3-1 game.

From tough economic times to complete and utter nonsense like that.

The Scotsman newspaper also uses the line "at least the crowd were treated to a more incident packed game".

Geoff Kilpatrick
The Scotsman newspaper also uses the line "at least the crowd were treated to a more incident packed game".

"Incident packed" obviously means a bigger humping then!

THEY GOT PUMPED!!!!

God damned hobo's - as a result of their humiliation, my "quiet couple of pints in the beer garden" - turned in to still being at the pub at closing time being asked to leave so the staff could go home..... ah well, them's the breaks hahahahaha!!!

Jambo Martin
and we think we need a striker

Their manager could be sacked before the season starts!;)

A few weeks ago when Will Hill stated Hearts unappointed manager as fav to get the chop first.

Not so smug over on flumps.net the now are they???

Odd's for Mixu anyone :)

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

tommyssocks

Do you think that 30 years from now the Barca Shop will be selling DVD's of the night they beat "THE TEAM THAT TAUGHT THE BRAZILIANS HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL" 6-0:)

A few weeks ago when Will Hill stated Hearts unappointed manager as fav to get the chop first.

Not so smug over on flumps.net the now are they???

Odd's for Mixu anyone :)

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

I'll tell you what makes me laugh is at about this time last season they were ripping us for getting beat by a far more experienced Barca side 3-1 and now those ******* going and get beat 6-0 from a team made up of half there B squad.

marshallschunkychicken

How many have they conceded in that time?

I can think of ten in the last four games... :)

They scored 2 against the mighty Brechin the other night did they not.Also scored against St Johnstone in a closed doors match in a 3-1 defeat.But yeah they are doing just great.I know they were playing Barca last night but my god they are shocking in defence.3 or 4 guys were always going to the one player last night leaving heaps of space down the wing every single attack last night.

I'll tell you what makes me laugh is at about this time last season they were ripping us for getting beat by a far more experienced Barca side 3-1 and now those ******* going and get beat 6-0 from a team made up of half there B squad.

Heres a link to some daft hibs site gloating about the next hearts boss being odds on.

Feel free to leave a comment @ the bottom :)

http://www.easterroad.com/hearts-new-manager-favourite-to-be-sacked/#comment-285

Reason for small crowd - Nae Ronaldinho or Deco

Reason for getting pumped - errr...ummmm...at least the game was 'incident-packed' :rofl:

Bindy Badgy

There was a post after our game against Barca in which one of them congratulated Dundee Utd on being the only Scottish team to give them a games.

I had a look for it last night as I wanted to bump it but I couldn't find it:(

Thig Ar Latha
They scored 2 against the mighty Brechin the other night did they not.Also scored against St Johnstone in a closed doors match in a 3-1 defeat.But yeah they are doing just great.I know they were playing Barca last night but my god they are shocking in defence.3 or 4 guys were always going to the one player last night leaving heaps of space down the wing every single attack last night.

Their next match could be interesting when you look at the nicknames of the Teams involved.

BLUE BRAZIL V LOCHEND BRAZIL

If I was Brazilian I'd be suing them for defamination of the 'Brazil' word. :107years:

marshallschunkychicken
dont see what all the fuss is about barca would have pumped us 6-0 as well

:laugh::hobofish:

Or they might have done us 3-1 again.

Their next match could be interesting when you look at the nicknames of the Teams involved.

BLUE BRAZIL V LOCHEND BRAZIL

If I was Brazilian I'd be suing them for defamination of the 'Brazil' word. :107years:

I hope Wigan and Middlesbourgh severely hammer them as well.

Francis Albert
dont see what all the fuss is about barca would have pumped us 6-0 as well

We at least gave a stronger Barca side a game, at least until half time, and had a good chance to go 2-1 up at one point. At no point in our match did Barca do what they did last night before the third goal (and on numerous other occesions) and play a series of triangles (and quite a few other geometric shapes) in the heart of the penalty area with the defenders looking as though they were choreographed to let it happen as if in some staged dance routine.

Mac_fae_Gillie

Thx for the great laugh guys,fantastic witty remarks at the expense of the hobos...made my week.

We at least gave a stronger Barca side a game, at least until half time, and had a good chance to go 2-1 up at one point. At no point in our match did Barca do what they did last night before the third goal (and on numerous other occesions) and play a series of triangles (and quite a few other geometric shapes) in the heart of the penalty area with the defenders looking as though they were choreographed to let it happen as if in some staged dance routine.

I really loved this - seeing them tear the wee team a new bumhole and turn them inside out had me in stitches last night.....

Jambo Hud316

How many times did the setanta commentator refer to this pumping being a learning curve for the hibs players...It got to the point in the 2nd half where we were all betting on how many minutes it would take for him (think it was scott booth) to mention learning curve again..honestly it was every 5 mins

what a total strap on

p.s apart from that I loved watching Barca toy with the flair team

How many times did the setanta commentator refer to this pumping being a learning curve for the hibs players...It got to the point in the 2nd half where we were all betting on how many minutes it would take for him (think it was scott booth) to mention learning curve again..honestly it was every 5 mins

what a total strap on

p.s apart from that I loved watching Barca toy with the flair team

Scott Booth biggest arse in the Scottish game.Makes Walker sound brilliant.My fav from him last night was " and Hibs have been one of thee best passing teams in the SPL for the last 3-4 seasons " this idiot does more than anyone else to keep this nonsense about Hibs great game going.

marshallschunkychicken

Hibs outdone time and time again by the diagonal crossfield pass.

I thought they invented it?

gorgie rd eh11
Scott Booth biggest arse in the Scottish game.Makes Walker sound brilliant.My fav from him last night was " and Hibs have been one of thee best passing teams in the SPL for the last 3-4 seasons " this idiot does more than anyone else to keep this nonsense about Hibs great game going.

Yep, heard him say something about the way mixu likes his teams to play!

Doe's he ever actually watch any of the games? Absolutely clueless.

Yep, heard him say something about the way mixu likes his teams to play!

Doe's he ever actually watch any of the games? Absolutely clueless.

" we all know Mixu likes his team to play fluid football "

Why does anyone care?

I actually think 22,390 isn't a bad crowd given that it was on a Thursday night and there would be a lot less neutrals/kids there this year. It's about twice their average attendance is it not?

Being honest, how many do you think would have went along for Hearts? I reckon 30,000 tops.

You're crazy if you think there were 57,000 Jambos there last year!

Archived