hobo's vs barca? (merged threads)

joe.gausden

PsychocAndy
Just how long until they demand Mixu's head? Or has that started already ;)

I got a txt from the Good Ladies cousin at 8.20 saying he was puting ?20 on Mixu to be the 1st manager sacked and he is from the darkside.:hobofish:

Before the game he txted me saying he put ?20 on Rob Jones for the first goal at 33/1:rofl:

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have just watched that shower of gutter trash and not laughed so much sınce we pumped them ın the SC semı. :107years:

Well hello to you all from Turkey.

I'm on hols in Turkey. Where you about?

Imeantasong

Well, I anticipated a humdrum Thursday night, and looked into Setanta to see what the crowd was.

A great night ensued.

Thank you Setanta and JKB.

I've just texted a Hibby mate of mine who paid ?35 for his ticket, and said - good value for money at ?5.83 a goal!!

Skacel'sLeftFoot

I bet Hamilton fans are breathing a huge sigh of relief after watching that tonight.

Birregrande
Just how long until they demand Mixu's head? Or has that started already ;)

Started already by the looks of it...

If it was Mixu's decision (which Im led to believe) he need shown the door. Puts the proud name of Hbernian FC to shame

:107years:

Guest JamboRobbo

Scott Booth : "hibs like to play total football but they should've changed and tried an occasional ball over the top"

:rofl: :rofl: aye, that was it Scott. :rofl:

Imeantasong
That's why I said "how good would they have been with Ronaldinho (AC Milan), Deco (Chelsea) and Dos Santon (Tottenham)" They beat us 3-1 with a far better team.

I suppose we didn't have Messi to deal with.

But, as you say, they weren't exactly strengthened with losing Deco, Ronny, Del Santos.

maroonlegions

Burley is just talking with a big cheesy grin on his coupon, do you think he is just p***** HIMSELF at the hobos.:dribble:

The Mighty Thor

this is the best one yet;

Scott Booth 'Hibs like to play total football'

Did i miss something? 6-0. Looked like total football to me.

just woke up and on my way to work....this has set me up nicely for what was going to be crap day at work..the only downside being i have no tramps at work to express my feeling of joy that this bunch of fantasist pond life have once again been shown up in their true(we were the first to wear green,blah,blah,blah,vermin)colours........

Guest JamboRobbo
Burley is just talking with a big cheesy grin on his coupon, do you think he is just p***** HIMSELF at the hobos.:dribble:

definately. can hardly stop smirking. might be cause he's been on the bevvy mind you!

maroonlegions
Scott Booth 'Hibs like to play total football'

and he said young hibs team with a young hibs manager.:rolleyes:

Great result tonight;)

Could have easly been 8 or 9 nil.. Hibs are absolutly p15h!

Only a Game

Almost half full according to that numpty on Setanta. Clearly about as good at maths as he is at commentating.

Imeantasong
Did I really just hear Booth insisting that Hibs play 'total football'?

That's the quality of sports journalism / commentary / punditry in Scotland.

That's why I said "how good would they have been with Ronaldinho (AC Milan), Deco (Chelsea) and Dos Santon (Tottenham)" They beat us 3-1 with a far better team.

The best part is the Hobos used the fact that the current Barcalona team isn't as good as it was last year as an excuse for their poor ticket sales compared with us last year! Though they'll probably back-pedal now they've just been pumped 6-0 by a poorer Barca team than the one that beat us 3-1 last year :) . . . Flumps

Icmeler near Marmarıs;)

I'm in Side near Antalya. Still managed to watch the Hobos get pumped though!! :)

Benny Factor
Deco signed for Chelski mate

8 million

I think he meant if they'd still been at Barca, mate..... All three play for other clubs now.

Toxteth O'Grady
Did I really just hear Booth insisting that Hibs play 'total football'?

Aye Total football losers

Imeantasong
The best part is the Hobos used the fact that the current Barcalona team isn't as good as it was last year as an excuse for their poor ticket sales compared with us last year! Though they'll probably back-pedal now they've just been pumped 6-0 by a poorer Barca team than the one that beat us 3-1 last year :) . . . Flumps

That's good.

Just shows, excuses come back to haunt you.

Skacel'sLeftFoot
I suppose we didn't have Messi to deal with.

But, as you say, they weren't exactly strengthened with losing Deco, Ronny, Del Santos.

And they have the Spanish version of Stevie Frail at the helm. What are the odds on Guardiola being the first manager to get the bullet from La Liga this season? He clearly doesn't have a lcue about tactics or team selection, as a half decent, organised side would have put 15+ past the Ajax of BobbyMooresville.

Charlie-Brown

There is OBVIOUSLY 2 types of total football, the first was Ajax 1971-1973 & Holland 1974 world cup - that was TOTAL FOOTBALL whilst in possession.......tonite was the OTHER TOTAL FOOTBALL, nae shots, nae goals, pumped six nil TOTAL GASH FOOTBALL. :)

Hibsnet is a magic read at the moment.

I don't normally bother but I think it might be worthwhile making an exception tonight and spending some quality time over yonder....hehe.

Think they've put a bar on registration yet? :cheese:

Nucky Thompson

There seems to be a few leaving by mutual consent tonight:) The thing is I don't think they are Hearts fans on the wind up, just disgruntled hobos:107years:

CAn someone register on hibs.net and make their username Manuel and just post a thread titled 'ha ha' and then just post a big barca badge?

I was going to do it myself but just couldnt bring myself to go through with it.

john brownlee

All dressed as empty seats

boy another field day at work tomorrow

lets all laugh at the hobos

Charlie-Brown
Scott Booth is a plum.

some people like plums DH, not me personally but for example my wife & granny do....Booth is an ar$e-grape. :)

blondejamtart

I know it's wrong (and yes, I may have to go through the whole decontamination process!) but hibs.net is just soooooo much fun at the moment! Schadenfreude - it's a wonderful thing! :whistling:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=123828

I also don't think that the 2 games are comparable, even though on the face of it it's pretty much the same fixture. There are significant differences in the economic climate, in the pricing, the novelty value, the day of the week etc.

And another deluded fool, on one thread they are talking up 23,000 and then this:

they had a crowd of under 20,000 for their Osasuna game, which although being a good crowd isnt massive by any stretch of the imagination.

Peter Olivers Army

Report from Lochend Times aka Edinburgh Evening News

A Barcelona side who have just had a poor season, tonight took on a Leith Schemey select, drawn from those small areas of Edinburgh known collectively as Junkieville and individually as Lochend, Granton, Muirhouse, Newhaven, Pilton and other such holes.

Of course the end result was a foregone conclusion. No credit to be gained for such a clear win over a team of traffic cones.

Poor refereeing stopped the cones making a better match of it though as the first four Barca goals were clearly not onside. The officials finally got it right on the fifth.

The cones were clearly getting the upper hand as half the Barca team refused to come back out for the second half in the knowledge they would have been gubbed.

The Green Cowdenbeath were denied the opportunity to play their normal world-reknowned flair game by the jungle conditions, an obvious help to Barca

as half their team face such conditions regularly in the Amazon or Africa.

They were further aided by their familiarity with the pitch having appeared the previous year.

The Hibs performed statistically twice as well in the second half but had no luck.

Meanwhile, members of Madrid council were seen getting their cheque books out at the end. Apparently there are a lot of road works in the city and traffic cones are at a premium.

Dr. Bapswent

I also don't think that the 2 games are comparable, even though on the face of it it's pretty much the same fixture. There are significant differences in the economic climate, in the pricing, the novelty value, the day of the week etc.

Thats class.

getting excuses in early.

Laughable people.

Do you think Sergie knows the score or is he too busy scanning the Lithuanian Financial times?

I hope that's not him trying to say them getting pumped 6-0 is cos everyone's a bit skint? :rolleyes:

and now they reckon Barca are not even the top side in the world so it is even more embarassing

They're a very good team but they're only the third best team in Spain so I don't see how they can arguably be the best side in the world.

Ohhh stop it my sides are splitting........just got a text from my hobo mate saying Hibs weren’t aloud to tackle Barcelona tonight incase anyone of the Barca player got injured. It just gets better; I’m going to live of this one for along time yet.

Bring on the first derby.

Archived