Playing like shitebags and rolling over to rangers

Italian Lambretta

Ricardo Quaresma
11 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Yip. I understand that. Celtic may be stronger domestically, but to say they have a similar record in Europe is clearly nonsense. 

They're such an embarrassment one can only assume it's deliberate to suppress the coefficient and keep the rest of the country down

Like getting involved in 'securing' the 5h1ttest possible TV deal, that we're all bound to for the next 5 years too

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Chuck Berry

• kingantti1874

• GinRummy

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, Luckies1874 said:

:rofl:

Try again. I never said that. 

By the way your use of the word “entitlement” is hilarious. 

You said about finishing 5th or 6th; "To do so is complete failure." 🙅‍♂️

We have no right to third place, thinking we do is entitlement.

Chuck Berry
5 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

If feeling entitled is expecting better than 2 draws (one in a dead rubber for the Huns) and 12 defeats in 14 games then I’m guilty as charged.  I think nearly all of us are.  

It's not.

Luckies1874
Just now, Chuck Berry said:

Yes and you claimed I said that not finishing 3rd was complete failure when clearly I didn’t. 

Nobody has said we have the right to 3rd but we damn well should never be worse than 4th. 

1 minute ago, Chuck Berry said:

We might have no right to it, but it's absolutely where we should be finishing, every season. 

Chuck Berry

Yes and you claimed I said that not finishing 3rd was complete failure when clearly I didn’t. 

Nobody has said we have the right to 3rd but we damn well should never be worse than 4th. 

That's entitlement 😂

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, Sir PH said:

We might have no right to it, but it's absolutely where we should be finishing, every season. 

That should be the target no doubt about that, 3rd or even better every season.  However as I have already highlighted, our budget isn't that much more than the rest to give us that significant edge year after year to expect it.

Having £30m more than everyone else to spend on players gives you an edge - ie Rangers & Celtic - but £2m not so much.

Fozzyonthefence
15 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

It's not.

I may have taken you out of context if you were talking about entitled to finish 3rd (I was going by the thread title about Rangers). 

I expect Hearts to do better against Rangers.  Not beat then regularly but at least get the occasional win and definitely compete better (felt we did compete better on Sunday but it was still hugely disappointing).

I don’t expect to finish 3rd every year but in the off field position we are in these days I do expect us to be challenging for 3rd every year and 4th at a minimum.   5th would be a failure and 6th should be a sacking for the manager. 

Fozzyonthefence
14 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

That should be the target no doubt about that, 3rd or even better every season.  However as I have already highlighted, our budget isn't that much more than the rest to give us that significant edge year after year to expect it.

Having £30m more than everyone else to spend on players gives you an edge - ie Rangers & Celtic - but £2m not so much.

Most Rangers and Celtic fans probably think they should be finishing first but only one of them can. 

Chuck Berry
4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I expect Hearts to do better against Rangers.  Not beat then regularly but at least get the occasional win and definitely compete better (felt we did compete better on Sunday but it was still hugely disappointing).

Totally agree, our record is absolutely crap.

GinRummy
29 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Of course finishing 5th or 6th is failure. The signs from the club last season were that finishing below 3rd wasn't acceptable. 

Anyway, what would be a failure in your opinion?

Edited by GinRummy

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Of course finishing 5th or 6th is failure. The signs from the club last season were that finishing below 3rd wasn't acceptable. 

Anyway, what would be a failure in your opinion?

Depends on our circumstances in any given season. What manager we have, what the squad looks like, what the rest are looking like doing.  However for me a great season as it stands is finishing third, failure is bottom six.

Glamorgan Jambo

I was just staggered we started with a back 4. We don’t have a proper right back, we leak fewer goals, and we left one of our best players, Alex Cochrane, on the bench for the whole 90 minutes.

By all means switch to a back 4 once the game was stretched but I was utterly unsurprised we conceded an early goal.

GinRummy
Just now, Chuck Berry said:

Depends on our circumstances in any given season. What manager we have, what the squad looks like, what the rest are looking like doing.  However for me a great season as it stands is finishing third, failure is bottom six.

Only one or two league positions in it from 5-6 to bottom 6 so not a lot in it

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Only one or two league positions in it from 5-6 to bottom 6 so not a lot in it

That's the way of our league as it's so compressed.   Rangers and Celtic have the top two tied up almost every season. Hearts as a club should be bumping around 3-6th place, hopefully third more often than not.  Bottom six would be viewed as failure by everyone, however it's reasonable to assume we'll end up there sometimes looking at past history.

6 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

That's the way of our league as it's so compressed.   Rangers and Celtic have the top two tied up almost every season. Hearts as a club should be bumping around 3-6th place, hopefully third more often than not.  Bottom six would be viewed as failure by everyone, however it's reasonable to assume we'll end up there sometimes looking at past history.

We should be 3-6th place? 

Seriously? 

GinRummy
8 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Fair enough opinion but you described  the guy you were discussing it with as entitled for calling 5-6th a failure yet you define 7th as a failure.

On the face of that the entitlement line is where you decide.

Chuck Berry
Just now, GinRummy said:

Fair enough opinion but you described  the guy you were discussing it with as entitled for calling 5-6th a failure yet you define 7th as a failure.

On the face of that the entitlement line is where you decide.

Expecting to be "best of the rest" every single season and not achieving that being labelled as failure is a sense of entitlement which we don't really deserve. 

Perhaps "over inflated sense of entitlement" is a better way of putting it as expecting top six probably is entitlement to a lesser extent as you say.

GinRummy
5 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Expecting to be "best of the rest" every single season and not achieving that being labelled as failure is a sense of entitlement which we don't really deserve. 

Perhaps "over inflated sense of entitlement" is a better way of putting it as expecting top six probably is entitlement to a lesser extent as you say.

Well explained.

Be interested to see what the club considers failure. They weren't happy last year when it looked like we were blowing third, maybe like you suggest circumstances might dictate what would be acceptable. I do get the feeling (nothing I can prove) that the days of the Hearts board accepting 5th and 6th places are close to being over.

Luckies1874
1 hour ago, Chuck Berry said:

That's entitlement 😂

I don’t think you a have a clue what entitlement even means. 

Shooter McGavin

If we start paying the same wages as Celtic and Rangers, we'd compete with them on a more frequent basis and beat them more often.

We simply cannot afford to pay the same wages though, so we'll give them the odd slap, but more often than not we'll be on the end of a sore one.

Amazes me how some on here just can't really grasp that.

8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

If we start paying the same wages as Celtic and Rangers, we'd compete with them on a more frequent basis and beat them more often.

We simply cannot afford to pay the same wages though, so we'll give them the odd slap, but more often than not we'll be on the end of a sore one.

We can grasp that. Nobody is expecting to beat them on a regular basis, or anything like that. What we can't accept is our pitiful, weak performances against Rangers, and the fact we haven't beat them in four years. 

jock _turd
17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Well explained.

Be interested to see what the club considers failure. They weren't happy last year when it looked like we were blowing third, maybe like you suggest circumstances might dictate what would be acceptable. I do get the feeling (nothing I can prove) that the days of the Hearts board accepting 5th and 6th places are close to being over.

To be honest the way the team play it is almost impossible to think that third is a shoe in every year. There is not a team in the league that has not given us a really hard time, the difference between SPL teams out with the OF is very small. Yes we have prevailed most times this season but to think that we are going to rock up and get the same outcome is delusional. If we can get a few decent mids and forwards in then perhaps we can do it again next year but then I suppose every team in the league is thinking the same thing 😂

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, mscjambo said:

I was obviously frustrated on Sunday like everyone else. All the chat we rolled over etc...never laid a glove all the cliché stuff. 💯 people are entitled to an opinion.

The way I saw it. We started slowly a trait that we've exhibited alot this season..can get away with it against livi but you gave an under pressure rangers side a lift. 

Tactically we again never got close enough to Cantwell or Lundstrum. Our wide mrn never got beyond shankland enough to expose the space in behind and our decision making was poor at both ends. Think we maybe lack a bit of quality in the final 3rd if shankland isn't on it. Hopefully summer addresses some of that. 

Again share the frustration but start for me kills the momentum and in some ways it's happened all season, slow starts. 

Spot on, slow starts have been an issue for years and nothing has been done about it. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, jamboozy said:

I’m glad a lot of people are confirming that we can’t compete with the rangers, and it’s pointless expecting to win against them. Saves me having to go to that cowp through in Glasgow next time we come up against them.

A lot of people going on about the difference in quality and cost of players etc, we should just know our place and continue to be a cozy wee club for players and managers to come to. Don’t be keen for your club to grow and be competitive folks, you will only be scoffed by the know your place brigade.

All a bit Hibs arent they?

Go for it 1308
1 hour ago, Chuck Berry said:

That's entitlement 😂

What is wrong with entitlement exactly? I'm sure rangers and Celtic feel entitled , and that's what drives them on ? Surely entitlement is a positive attitude to promote within the 3rd biggest team in Scottish football? I would swap the word 'entitlement' for the word 'expectation' though.  When we bring new players in , they are taught our famous history and that the biggest game for us is beating Hibs.....we install that in them from day one. If that's the case, then why not explain to them also that not finishing 3rd every season is unacceptable?

Gordon Ramsay

We haven't beaten them in 4 years, hardly score against them, in fact most of the time we barely register a shot on target. I don't think it's too much to expect the 3rd best team in the country to beat them once in a while considering other teams in the league (with far less resources than us) do so.

I thought we were marginally better than we have been against them on sunday, albeit that's a very low bar but still never looked like we'd win. The club ethos as a whole imo falls into the 'happy to be there category', quite a lot of fans like that too. Hibs like mentality which gets you nowhere.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, periodictabledancer said:

💯

The vast majority of the upset from Sunday comes from the fact it's the same old, same old, to some degree.

Lack of intensity, poor (awful - Livi anyone ?) starts , poor first half days displays and compounded on Sunday by poor tactics that gave Rangers a hall pass.

Naturally, that get's ignored by those who're quick to jump down the throats of anyone pointing this out and contorted into some kind of "entitlement" when it's not, in the vast majority of cases.

Sunday proved yet again Hearts don't have the players with the right mentality or physical strength to compete - and we've known that all season long. The disappointment isn't in getting beat, it's that the same  failings & frailties keep appearing. 

There's no denying Rangers have better players - they always have, but getting bossed in the manner we were  by two guys from Sheffield United & Norwich is underwhelming  to say the least and doesn't bode well for European football next season. 

Spot on, although they obviously have better players they are in an awful run of form and we missed a good chance to beat them..

Fozzyonthefence
27 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Amazes me how some on here seem quite happy that we can’t get results against Rangers like Killie, Ross County, Motherwell, etc despite having considerably higher budgets than them but then hide behind the budget excuse for our capitulation every time we play them.   I think most of us would be happy if we gave them the odd slap but we never do. 

Opinionated Jambo
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Spot on, slow starts have been an issue for years and nothing has been done about it. 

4 hours ago, mscjambo said:

I was obviously frustrated on Sunday like everyone else. All the chat we rolled over etc...never laid a glove all the cliché stuff. 💯 people are entitled to an opinion.

The way I saw it. We started slowly a trait that we've exhibited alot this season..can get away with it against livi but you gave an under pressure rangers side a lift. 

Tactically we again never got close enough to Cantwell or Lundstrum. Our wide mrn never got beyond shankland enough to expose the space in behind and our decision making was poor at both ends. Think we maybe lack a bit of quality in the final 3rd if shankland isn't on it. Hopefully summer addresses some of that. 

Again share the frustration but start for me kills the momentum and in some ways it's happened all season, slow starts. 

I agree with both post,  I also said the same thing regarding Lundsram and Cantwell. Lundsram was dropping deep picking the ball up and spraying it about and Cantwell was finding pockets and it was evident to see there was too much freedom. In previous games Rangers have looked unsteady and uncomfortable when teams run at them and try to get in behind - Ross County for a start. That is why we had to try and expose that on Sunday. Hearts for most of this season atleast have started fairly slow in games, the second half is when we come alive at most and to be honest we have got away with it this season - if certain teams e.g Hibs and Aberdeen werent to poor we may not be as comfortable in 3rd as what we are. Thankfully for us we have been kicking on in the second half and finding ways to dig deep and win towards the end of games at times and thats all that matters. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Opinionated Jambo said:

I agree with both post,  I also said the same thing regarding Lundsram and Cantwell. Lundsram was dropping deep picking the ball up and spraying it about and Cantwell was finding pockets and it was evident to see there was too much freedom. In previous games Rangers have looked unsteady and uncomfortable when teams run at them and try to get in behind - Ross County for a start. That is why we had to try and expose that on Sunday. Hearts for most of this season atleast have started fairly slow in games, the second half is when we come alive at most and to be honest we have got away with it this season - if certain teams e.g Hibs and Aberdeen werent to poor we may not be as comfortable in 3rd as what we are. Thankfully for us we have been kicking on in the second half and finding ways to dig deep and win towards the end of games at times and thats all that matters. 

Its not really all that matters though, when we play better teams we can’t give them a goal or two of a start. 
We aren’t supposed to be able to beat the uglies but showed at Celtic Park that we can start well and went 2-0 up in the first half. 
The manager has to get his tactics right from the start, he deserves credit for being able to change but that wont always work. 

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

We haven't beaten them in 4 years, hardly score against them, in fact most of the time we barely register a shot on target. I don't think it's too much to expect the 3rd best team in the country to beat them once in a while considering other teams in the league (with far less resources than us) do so.

I thought we were marginally better than we have been against them on sunday, albeit that's a very low bar but still never looked like we'd win. The club ethos as a whole imo falls into the 'happy to be there category', quite a lot of fans like that too. Hibs like mentality which gets you nowhere.

Exactly. 

Malinga the Swinga
14 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

By your comments, I guess you are okay with us, the 3rd best team this season, losing to teams that are between 4 and 12th, at least once on a while. Got to be consistent.

leginten
12 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

When the club was at its lowest ebb in the 1970s and basically fit for the knacker’s yard, we were playing against Old Firm teams which were riding high in Europe. For most of that decade we only had four attempts per season to avoid the whitewash against them in the league, but there wasn’t a single season when we didn’t manage it. And, crap though we were, that fact surprised no-one.

I guess someone should really have had a word with the players and supporters about their “entitlement”.

Opinionated Jambo
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Its not really all that matters though, when we play better teams we can’t give them a goal or two of a start. 
We aren’t supposed to be able to beat the uglies but showed at Celtic Park that we can start well and went 2-0 up in the first half. 
The manager has to get his tactics right from the start, he deserves credit for being able to change but that wont always work. 

I mean regarding us getting the points and being in 3rd is all that matters but I do agree with you, we can't be giving Rangers, Celtic or even half decent teams in Europe a goal or two head starts especially at the start of a game. @Ian Black 8 was spot on with what he said, when you play Celtic and Rangers you have to make it uncomfortable for them, press high and be aggressive especially to the players that dictate games for them (McGregor etc). They are used to dictating the game and having teams sit off them far to often and at times I understand you have to for energy, game management etc but all in all we need but don't make it easy for them you seen what Ross County done to Rangers when they were attacking in numbers and had their own runners getting in behind they didn't like it and they struggled

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Opinionated Jambo said:

I mean regarding us getting the points and being in 3rd is all that matters but I do agree with you, we can't be giving Rangers, Celtic or even half decent teams in Europe a goal or two head starts especially at the start of a game. @Ian Black 8 was spot on with what he said, when you play Celtic and Rangers you have to make it uncomfortable for them, press high and be aggressive especially to the players that dictate games for them (McGregor etc). They are used to dictating the game and having teams sit off them far to often and at times I understand you have to for energy, game management etc but all in all we need but don't make it easy for them you seen what Ross County done to Rangers when they were attacking in numbers and had their own runners getting in behind they didn't like it and they struggled

Absolutely, glad he confirmed that as some on here don’t believe that even though all the evidence is staring them in the face. 

leginten

I just hope we’re not drawn against Rangers at Hampden again any time soon. The club was right to ask for 50% of the tickets and put a wee bit of pressure on people who might have been swithering about attending, and the response from the supporters was magnificent.

But it’s going to be very hard to entice a lot of the fans back for a repeat performance after what was, when all is said and done, another flop.

Chuck Berry
1 hour ago, Luckies1874 said:

I don’t think you a have a clue what entitlement even means. 

Oh I think I do, but it's pointless going down that road with you.

Chuck Berry
22 minutes ago, leginten said:

When the club was at its lowest ebb in the 1970s and basically fit for the knacker’s yard, we were playing against Old Firm teams which were riding high in Europe. For most of that decade we only had four attempts per season to avoid the whitewash against them in the league, but there wasn’t a single season when we didn’t manage it. And, crap though we were, that fact surprised no-one.

I guess someone should really have had a word with the players and supporters about their “entitlement”.

We've beaten Celtic twice this season already, and should really have won at Ibrox as well apart from a brain fart from Haring.

boag1874
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

When both were in the same level of competition at the same time,  both were hopeless, celtic have been in the ucl for 10/11  years, Rangers haven't been at the same level, when they were the ended up with the worse ucl record, ever iirc.

Rangers have done very well in the eurpo league, really well and should be applauded but comparing that competition to the ucl isn't fair. It's levels above as rangers found out themselves.

That isn't true though. A quick look on google will tell you Celtic have been in the Europa loads. This season is actually the only one that Celtic have been playing in the competition above Rangers since their comedy years of death, rebirth, McCoist, losing a league title to us & failing to get promoted, Warburton, Caxinha & Murty, failing to get back to top 2 etc.

Last season they were both CL, both horrendous & Rangers got absolutely murdered as the whipping boys in a group with Liverpool, Napoli & Ajax. Fair enough, their level got exposed.

The season before Rangers reached the Europa final & took it to pens. That same season Celtic also failed to qualify for the Champions league groups, finished 3rd in their Europa league group despite scoring 13 goals (they conceded 15) to drop down a competition & then convincingly lost their Conference league knockout tie to Bodo.

The season before that they also both were in the Europa, Celtic finished rock bottom of their group while Rangers topped theirs, reaching the r16 by beating Antwerp.

The season before that again they were both in the Europa & both did really well in the groups (this is the season that will be wiped from the coefficient next year which will drop our ranking significantly). Celtic went out in the first knockout round against Copenhagen, Rangers beat Braga to reach the r16.

The season before that was Gerrard's first season & the first European group for the new Rangers, again they were both Europa, that's the last time Celtic advanced & Rangers didn't. Celtic again went out in the first knockout round.

Rangers quite clearly have a better resume than Celtic over the last 5 seasons making it further than them almost every year and that's been at the same level as Celtic the vast majority of the time. The Europa IS the Old Firms level, neither of them have anything to shout about in the CL.

I watch them both in Europe basically every time they play because I want to see how they do with their results having an indirect impact on us. The majority of the time you watch Celtic and they play good football but can be bullied and have a bit of a soft underbelly, Rangers despite usually having worse players are a more physical side who aren't as easily bullied. Rangers play at their best on the counter, get it forward quickly, get players into the box for crosses and try to make opposition players panic, that suits Europe. Celtic often try to play the same way they do against diddy Scottish teams and it doesn't work at that level.

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

That isn't true though. A quick look on google will tell you Celtic have been in the Europa loads. This season is actually the only one that Celtic have been playing in the competition above Rangers since their comedy years of death, rebirth, McCoist, losing a league title to us & failing to get promoted, Warburton, Caxinha & Murty, failing to get back to top 2 etc.

Last season they were both CL, both horrendous & Rangers got absolutely murdered as the whipping boys in a group with Liverpool, Napoli & Ajax. Fair enough, their level got exposed.

The season before Rangers reached the Europa final & took it to pens. That same season Celtic also failed to qualify for the Champions league groups, finished 3rd in their Europa league group despite scoring 13 goals (they conceded 15) to drop down a competition & then convincingly lost their Conference league knockout tie to Bodo.

The season before that they also both were in the Europa, Celtic finished rock bottom of their group while Rangers topped theirs, reaching the r16 by beating Antwerp.

The season before that again they were both in the Europa & both did really well in the groups (this is the season that will be wiped from the coefficient next year which will drop our ranking significantly). Celtic went out in the first knockout round against Copenhagen, Rangers beat Braga to reach the r16.

The season before that was Gerrard's first season & the first European group for the new Rangers, again they were both Europa, that's the last time Celtic advanced & Rangers didn't. Celtic again went out in the first knockout round.

Rangers quite clearly have a better resume than Celtic over the last 5 seasons making it further than them almost every year and that's been at the same level as Celtic the vast majority of the time. The Europa IS the Old Firms level, neither of them have anything to shout about in the CL.

I watch them both in Europe basically every time they play because I want to see how they do with their results having an indirect impact on us. The majority of the time you watch Celtic and they play good football but can be bullied and have a bit of a soft underbelly, Rangers despite usually having worse players are a more physical side who aren't as easily bullied. Rangers play at their best on the counter, get it forward quickly, get players into the box for crosses and try to make opposition players panic, that suits Europe. Celtic often try to play the same way they do against diddy Scottish teams and it doesn't work at that level.

Spot on

Pasquale for King
35 minutes ago, leginten said:

I just hope we’re not drawn against Rangers at Hampden again any time soon. The club was right to ask for 50% of the tickets and put a wee bit of pressure on people who might have been swithering about attending, and the response from the supporters was magnificent.

But it’s going to be very hard to entice a lot of the fans back for a repeat performance after what was, when all is said and done, another flop.

It’s like groundhog day but we won’t break the hoodoo if we don’t play them again, as much as I hate going through there I hope we play them in the LC final. 

RedStarRiot
1 hour ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Amazes me how some on here seem quite happy that we can’t get results against Rangers like Killie, Ross County, Motherwell, etc despite having considerably higher budgets than them but then hide behind the budget excuse for our capitulation every time we play them.   I think most of us would be happy if we gave them the odd slap but we never do. 

Our income would certainly be closer to Ross County’s than Rangers and Celtic’s. We might have a higher budget than Motherwell, Killie etc and in the last few seasons we have finished higher than them as we should expect. The financial difference isn’t significant enough though that 9 times out of 10 we beat those teams. We still rarely pay transfer fee’s and our wage bill is dwarfed by the 2 Glasgow clubs. The club is trying to generate more income via initiatives such as the hotel however it will take time to create a financial gap significantly bigger to be a best of the rest on a consistent basis and team these teams on a more regular basis similar to the Old Firm. 

Aberdeen and Hibs are also similar sized clubs and we are all looking to achieve that same objective. That sentence will probably wind some folk up on here but that’s the reality. We are a mid sized club in Scotland competing for trophies against 2 teams with massive resources in comparison. 

Doc Rob

Over the last few years, I would say that our main weaknesses as a club have been:

1. Terrible away form

2. Sluggish starts to games

3. Not turning up v the OF

This season we have certainly addressed No 1 - we’ve won all over the place. We’ve also addressed half of No 3 - we’ve beaten Celtic home and away. So, although we haven’t been blowing teams away, you would have to say there are signs of improvement. Now we need to learn how to play Rangers* and, for the love of all that’s holy, how to start playing properly from the start of a game.

Luckies1874
48 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Oh I think I do, but it's pointless going down that road with you.

Hearts fans are “entitled” has to be one of the dumbest takes I’ve ever heard. It’s completely ridiculous. We’ve won 3 trophies in nigh on 70 years :rofl:

davemclaren

Hearts fans are “entitled” has to be one of the dumbest takes I’ve ever heard. It’s completely ridiculous. We’ve won 3 trophies in nigh on 70 years :rofl:

10 trophies in 70 years. 

frankblack
3 hours ago, Sir PH said:

Why can we expect to finish third every season?

There are other clubs spending similar to us like Aberdeen and Hibs.  While they failed this year it will click some seasons and they would be in the mix for third.

Killie and St Mirren are not as well funded but recruit well for their budgets to also compete.

Shooter McGavin
1 hour ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Ross County have beaten Rangers once in their entire history, Motherwell have beaten Rangers once in the last 6 years, Kilmarnock have beaten them once in the last 4 years.

So lets not kid ourselves that every team picks up results against them regularly, and we're the exception.

Chuck Berry
6 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

:vrface: