Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

Newton51
2 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

But am wondering- how come we held back the posh seats, this time? Am thinking the financial agreement with the SFA must have encouraged this. For example, we agreed to recompense them at a flat rate, as an average of concessions, adults, cheap seat and dear ones?

Could be some logic to this. I do think the sfa still have some say in what order tickets are sold in

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Mikey1874
9 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

But am wondering- how come we held back the posh seats, this time? Am thinking the financial agreement with the SFA must have encouraged this. For example, we agreed to recompense them at a flat rate, as an average of concessions, adults, cheap seat and dear ones?

I believe the SFA give a set order of seat sales. Others have said that's not true but why else is every seat not on from 9am 27th March.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

I believe the SFA give a set order of seat sales. Others have said that's not true but why else is every seat not on from 9am 27th March.

Don't want to pay for stewarding in all areas?

Daveandal
14 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

So…. how many tickets do we think we have sold? ☺️

At an absolute minimum it's 19,100. Probably a few hundred higher.

dc-jambo

Late sales are amazing- almost nothing in the east stand now. Latecomers gonna have to pay £40. Sevco are pish and a great day coming  up, win or lose 👍👍👍

Scott Leitch
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

2012 was better imo

One of the few I've heard say 2012 was better than 98. I don't think it was even close. 

Just now, Scott Leitch said:

One of the few I've heard say 2012 was better than 98. I don't think it was even close. 

I also think Elvis Pressley was vastly overrated :D 

Psychedelicropcircle

1998. Was a hands down winner! The emotion! I wasn’t even able to get pished that night. 

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

It should have been, annihilating hibs in a Scottish cup final, in your head it doesn’t get any better…but it actually does. 98 was the biggest release ever for any Hearts fan. 

7 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

Nothing will ever beat 98 imo. 

corryjambo
Just now, Psychedelicropcircle said:

1998. Was a hands down winner! The emotion! I wasn’t even able to get pished that night. 

Never have I drunk as many pints and not been absolutely steaming. Got up the next morning without the trace of a hangover. Very strange but massively enjoyable.

49 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Maybe thought we had a better chance at flogging the good seats at this late stage as opposed to selling shite ones.

1998 was the best of the best the emotion felt that day against Rangers will never be matched the final 5 minutes alone still has me in sweats watching on YouTube - 2012 Final was a stroll in the park,not sure even winning league ever would top 1998 and that sunny day as if you were there you'll know what I mean 👍 I put the graphics on the front of the LRT bus saying "LRT says well done Hearts" I put the graphics on it on the Thursday before game thinking that that was me jinxing us big time 😳 still got the pics of me on bus before the game with the signage done kind of pretend praying 🙏 

Edited by rory78

PaddysBar
1 hour ago, EH11 2NL said:

Complete opposite from me mate, bricking it during the last 20 minutes of the semi. Was so confident we'd beat Hibs, think we'd done them 3 times that season already, queue the famous Paulo quote! 

I was really confident we’d beat hibs too but the ‘what if they managed to beat us….’ Gave me the fear. 

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Can we just agree that 2012 and 1998 were equally brilliant and move on 

👊

Sales have been phenomenal . The club asked the fans to back the team and we have in spades . Now it is up to the team to do it for the fans and the club 

Nothing comes close to 98, I have never been in tears before or after that game but I was that day.  

PaddysBar
1 minute ago, savage said:

Nothing comes close to 98, I have never been in tears before or after that game but I was that day.  

I was literally in tears of laughter at the end of the hibs Hamilton game in 2014😂

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, ramrod said:

98 was better.

Lone Striker
59 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

It should have been, annihilating hibs in a Scottish cup final, in your head it doesn’t get any better…but it actually does. 98 was the biggest release ever for any Hearts fan. 

tbf, 2012 comes a close 2nd imo.  Largely because of who the opposition was ..... plus  the 4-goal winning  margin plus ..... well.... the actual existence of this chap.  :rudiyas:

Jack Torrance

98 for me and I couldn't even get a ticket to the game.

Anyone in doubt, watch Neil Pointon's video diary on YouTube from start to finish, especially the bus journey from the Calders to Tynie.

I managed to get out the Tynie Arms in time for the bus coming round the corner that night. Was better than the parade the following day.

luckyBatistuta
10 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

tbf, 2012 comes a close 2nd imo.  Largely because of who the opposition was ..... plus  the 4-goal winning  margin plus ..... well.... the actual existence of this chap.  :rudiyas:

I’m right with you on that, a close second. Half way through the second half I turned to my mates and said “this is getting a bit boring, it’s too easy”

kingantti1874

98 for me as well. Was so nervous at 2-1 I thought I was going to be sick.  Hid for large parts of the last 10 minutes and didn’t watch . The elation was incredible 

Daveandal

Dot count update.... ok I've had a beer and thought sod it. Far cry from the Friday before the 06 Final when I met an American lass called Paige in the LiquidRooms... but I digress.

43 tickets sold since 4pm. Meaning since 11am this morning we have sold 116 tickets. Joel Sked reported before 11am that Hearts had sold over 19k Meaning its safe to say we've sold over 19.2k.

There are currently 152 tickets available for purchase. 56 of which are in H6.

It's going to be busy 😃😃😃

hughesie27
52 minutes ago, savage said:

Why before?

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

I think that was the most alcohol I’ve ever consumed in one night. Champagne all night long too. 

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, ramrod said:

Sorry, fair point

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, Daveandal said:

Dot count update.... ok I've had a beer and thought sod it. Far cry from the Friday before the 06 Final when I met an American lass called Paige in the LiquidRooms... but I digress.

43 tickets sold since 4pm. Meaning since 11am this morning we have sold 116 tickets. Joel Sked reported before 11am that Hearts had sold over 19k Meaning its safe to say we've sold over 19.2k.

There are currently 152 tickets available for purchase. 56 of which are in H6.

It's going to be busy 😃😃😃

I think we’ve actually sold quite a few more than that mate, various new sections and seats have popped up during the day.  

the dot counting pretty hard work under those circumstances 

Daveandal
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I think we’ve actually sold quite a few more than that mate, various new sections and seats have popped up during the day.  

the dot counting pretty hard work under those circumstances 

Oh I agree. I should have said that is an absolute bare minimum of what we have sold.

And likewise the 19.2k figure is very conservative.

Edited by Daveandal

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Daveandal said:

Oh I agree. I should have said that is an absolute bare minimum of what we have sold.

And likewise the 19.2k figure is very conservative.

👍🏻

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, ramrod said:

We should move on, yes.     To 2024, when both these magnificent historic outcomes could be bettered this year if Hearts manage to beat Rangers on Sunday   (henceforth referred to as Hunday if we win)  .... and then manage to beat   (most likely)  Celtic in the Final.    

One step at a time though ......

th?id=OIP.gh7rESyDC7GhD3__HmOeYAHaMS&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

Sprosten Green

Due to unforeseen circumstances can’t make semi have one adult ticket ,could meet in Edinburgh tomorrow 

38 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

98 for me as well. Was so nervous at 2-1 I thought I was going to be sick.  Hid for large parts of the last 10 minutes and didn’t watch . The elation was incredible 

Were you down in the concourse with all the others? 🙂

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

correct m8  as much as i tried" to no avail🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🤪

Philfigo
19 minutes ago, RENE said:

Were you down in the concourse with all the others? 🙂

That moment when Mcoist when down and the Rangers support celebrations for the pen they thought they had got with about 3 mins to go. Went from total dispare to realising it was just a free kick. Every emotion under the sun, I was 14 at the time in the upper tier right next to the Rangers support behind a pillar lol.

Ronald Villiers
4 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I couldn’t have tried harder to take the pressure off you Ron :toasting:

Nothing controversial either 

🤣👍

zeke1874

The 1998 Cup win was the best. The 2012 Cup win was famous because of the opposition, also that the team put celtic out in the semis..

But, the 98 team was special. Managed by a die hard Jambo, it was 3 seasons in the making. Add in the fact that we had gone so long without a trophy. Definitely my favourite. 

Cameronstheman

Should merge this thread with the best SCSF one, as no one is offering anything else Re ticket sales  

Jambo-Fox
3 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

So…. how many tickets do we think we have sold? ☺️

I heard a rumour it’s between 20,515 & 20,874!

Ricardo Quaresma
3 hours ago, corryjambo said:

Never have I drunk as many pints and not been absolutely steaming. Got up the next morning without the trace of a hangover. Very strange but massively enjoyable.

Was the same for one of the semis, can't remember which one

Must've drank equivalent of about 25 pints that day, vodka in the moring, pub after pub :smuggy:

Reckon I just paced myself sufficiently and no more 🙂

FarmerTweedy
6 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Yeah, agree with that.  We'd never beaten Rangers under JJ, and so didn't  expect to in the Cup Final either - until a tiny wee glimmer of hope emerged when the news broke that ALbertz & Gazza wouldn't be playing. 

In 2012, we expected to win .... with just that tiny wee bit trepidation that we might not.  😏 

We'd beaten rangers three times under JJ before the 1998 Cup final!

Cameronstheman
8 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Was the same for one of the semis, can't remember which one

Must've drank equivalent of about 25 pints that day, vodka in the moring, pub after pub :smuggy:

Reckon I just paced myself sufficiently and no more 🙂

What a hell raiser 

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

What a hell raiser 

Just ordered this 👇

Untitle.png

It would taste a lot better on Monday, if we're in the final

innerjambo
1 minute ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Just ordered this 👇

Untitle.png

It would taste a lot better on Monday, if we're in the final

Hope your drinking it happy on Sunday night........🥃

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, innerjambo said:

Hope your drinking it happy on Sunday night........🥃

You should try it; I'm sure you'd be happy with it, but it won't be delivered until Monday 👍

I'll have something else on Sunday though