Celtic appeal the Yang red card. (appeal dismissed)

John Findlay

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

The celtic support getting totaly played by Lawwell ,Rogers and those that run that outfit .

Look over there ,they are the ones cheating you ,it's the sfa ,it's the refs it's hearts cutting the no of tickets you get .

Celtic supporters paranoia is a useful tool for the celtic board .

Did Lawwell and Co not recently give themselves a 60%+ pay rise while putting the minimum needed on the playing squad to hold onto the title (they thought) .

It's enjoyable to watch them going radio rental  .

At the moment they probably hate us more than the Huns.

:pleasingao:

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Sooks

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

11 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

At the moment they probably hate us more than the Huns.

:pleasingao:

Some of them always have 

The Real Maroonblood
49 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Some of them always have 

👍

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, meister said:

This is another, and larger, point that needs addressed far above Scottish football. The rules governing fundamental parts of the game are absolute nonsense now.

I get the need for VAR and I'm still in favour of it, it's been brought in to help officials and given the sums of money involved in the game, it's the right thing to do.

Now that VAR is here and here to stay, the game needs to look at the rules regarding handball and offside to account for the way the game is played.

I also hope that when Rodgers is in front of his panel, he's reminded of his responsibility to learn the rules and not use his ignorance of them to set a referee up as a target for his batshit mental fans.

Sod the offside rule….do away with it. If teams want to send players up the park to poach if you will then the other team needs to deal with it.  Same rules for both teams so no advantage gained by anyone.

Watt-Zeefuik
1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Sod the offside rule….do away with it. If teams want to send players up the park to poach if you will then the other team needs to deal with it.  Same rules for both teams so no advantage gained by anyone.

I'm not quite there yet, but enough with the "barely a knee past the defender's shoulder" stuff. Make it a "daylight" rule. If the line judge can see daylight between the attacking player and the defender, it's offside. If they're at all level, play on.

13 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

H2H this season

Played 3  

Hearts 6  points to Celtic 3

Goals for 5 to Celtics 4

GD +1

He sounds a bit wet behind the ears.  A slavering toilet to boot.

I made the joke about Americans following Scottish football but he reeks of an American plastic fan who's never bothered to come to understand anything about the Scottish game behind OF matches and has only just recently started tuning in to more than the European games.

14 minutes ago, Watt-Zeefuik said:

I made the joke about Americans following Scottish football but he reeks of an American plastic fan who's never bothered to come to understand anything about the Scottish game behind OF matches and has only just recently started tuning in to more than the European games.

And this roaster has learned the laws of the game by listening to Sellik TV output!

20 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

:cornette:

Xg!?, twat has only played the game on his Xbox

He'll be fine, I'm sure they sell this in the States

images.jpeg

Edited by WDJ87

Ricardo Quaresma
7 hours ago, Sooks said:

The conspiracy runs deeper than we thought . Which President was it , we may be able to crack the code 

It was far away, it could've been a Halloween or Phantom mask, but he was first seen shouting in front of the Usher hall; I thought surely not a news vendor, it's too early to shout that loud 😆

Then he was on Castle Terrace car park, leaning over King's stables road; he started getting more funny looks and I think he buggered off after that 🙂

2 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

It was far away, it could've been a Halloween or Phantom mask, but he was first seen shouting in front of the Usher hall; I thought surely not a news vendor, it's too early to shout that loud 😆

Then he was on Castle Terrace car park, leaning over King's stables road; he started getting more funny looks and I think he buggered off after that 🙂

Can you imagine being that broken ? Absolutely hilarious :lol: 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Can you imagine being that broken ? Absolutely hilarious :lol: 

Just asked around and consensus is there was no mask; must've just been the mix of early sunlight and streetlighting 🙂

Everyone saying he was actually dressed like some sort of paramiltary, but still, just a total dick and obvious radge 🙂

7 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Just asked around and consensus is there was no mask; must've just been the mix of early sunlight and streetlighting 🙂

Everyone saying he was actually dressed like some sort of paramiltary, but still, just a total dick and obvious radge 🙂

Would not be the first time one of them looked like they were wearing a mask 

Ricardo Quaresma
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Would not be the first time one of them looked like they were wearing a mask 

There was something about his coupon that gave that impression; maybe the manky bar steward has tetanus, it's said that it can give the face a mask-like appearance because of muscle rigidity ,🤔😄

Ex member of the SaS

Their entitlement know no bounds, for some reason ( I don't understand how these things work ) I get pop ups on my table pc they are Celtic blogs and even now they are trotting out anyone with a connection, to claim they were cheated. No red card and no penalty ,forgetting to mention their penalty that never was. Oh and it's a conspiracy that Brenda's hearing doesn't happen for three weeks ,just before the next Sevco game.

They really need to let this go or they will talk themselves into a straight jacket.

Jim Panzee
22 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

They've signed players in the summer that Rodgers is clearly unable to integrate or improve. 

Already talking about getting rid of some of them. 

Something I keep talking about. The financial gap is huge between us and the uglies.

It's not a case of spending £15m to bring in 3 players for one season and all of a sudden we're a few points behind 2nd.

It's spending £20m season on season for 10 years - as  you have to factor in signings that just don't work.

thankfully we have a board that is seeing the long game and putting things in place to generate additional income. (no get rich quick ideas the likes of h1b5 are doing)

John Findlay
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Playing to the crowd. 

If Livingston, admittedly it's a big if, knock them out the cup on Sunday, the Celtic support will be begging the SFA to ban him Sine die.

redjambo
1 minute ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

No fecking shame about him https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68514184

Hope he gets hammered with a long ban

He shouldn't have a leg to stand on, especially because he mentioned the VAR official by name as part of his criticism.

Watt-Zeefuik
13 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Playing to the crowd. 

Playing to get sacked IMO.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

No fecking shame about him https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68514184

Hope he gets hammered with a long ban

" with some celtic fans showing support for Palestine"

:rofl:

Scared shitless to call them out. 

Watt-Zeefuik

Rodgers needs to phone Klopp and clarify that stuff like this shouldn't be a penalty, so Klopp should pipe down, right? No idea why Klopp's complaining about it, I mean there was clearly no intent and it didn't even hit his face, right?

Liverpool wanted a penalty for this challenge by Man City's Jeremy Doku on Alexis Mac Allister.

“Yes (it was a penalty) but whatever I think now will not change that. I think everyone in this room thinks, if he whistles a penalty, it is not a scandal. He hits him on the chest. Yes, he touches the ball before but does that make any difference on any position of the pitch if your leg is that high? Why would the guy in the VAR studio think that’s not clear and obvious? What must you have for lunch if you think that’s not clear and obvious? But I’m not angry. I really don’t care. I’m already over it.”

Ex member of the SaS
On 08/03/2024 at 17:32, redjambo said:

He shouldn't have a leg to stand on, especially because he mentioned the VAR official by name as part of his criticism.

Along with calling out the ref by name he also used the incompetence word, the exact word highlighted in the rules. Therefore he should get four or more game bans but we all know he will get the minimum two game and tea and biscuits.