Celtic appeal the Yang red card. (appeal dismissed)

John Findlay

31 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Read my first post again, where you rudely thought you should correct me when you misunderstood what I said. There was no change at all, I said it would 0-0 if VAR was involved meaning our offside goal would’ve been flagged as they have many times in the past. But yeah 👋🏿.

I'm not seeing anything you wrote here that matches with the first post I "rudely" corrected?

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Sooks

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Wee Mikey

Just for giggles ...

Only back from visiting the in-laws and a usually well disposed Hibby Da reckons that Hearts were favoured by the officials.

I jest ye not ...

"Celtic's penalty was sound"

"Cochrane was running into the Celtic player's boot."

"Hearts' penalty was a travesty."

He was NOT trying to wind me up.

Believe, me ... there are Hibby folks utterly devasted as regards 'The Gap' and are having a torrid time of it.

Doc Rob
1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

So why does this opening picture not show the full extended leg?  If you didn’t see the match and had heard all the media and septic shenanigans, then went on to view that picture you could argue the point that AC was cheating and they were hard done by………..🤬🤬

It is really annoying that they chose a picture that doesn’t show the head contact, when they will have had their choice of plenty that did.

Stand by what I said before: the fact that the yellow card was upgraded to a red, for an OF player, tells you how obvious a sending off it was. Ditto for the appeal. It isn’t borderline, it isn’t controversial, it’s straightforward dangerous play and a clear red card. Claiming otherwise is just blotting out reality.

Pasquale for King
57 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Exactly but, my point was the media chose to “find” a less aggressive looking picture to align with the victims narrative.

Absolutely, they had Beaton in an Orange refs top also. 

Pasquale for King
52 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Where did you say Shanklands goal would have been flagged? 🤔

How can you expect anyone to get that from what you wrote?

I thought you waved goodbye, where I said 0:0, that was the clue. 

Konrad von Carstein

:cornette:

Xg!?, twat has only played the game on his Xbox

Wee Mikey
18 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

🙉🙊🙈

That chap is as thick as 20 short planks.

A sneering imbecile of the highest order.

🙉🙊🙈

Screenshot_20240306_215506_Chrome.jpg

William H. Bonney
27 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

We couldn't do anything of substance against them? 

What like score 2 goals and win the match? 

One five
4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

🙉🙊🙈

🙉🙊🙈

Total spanner knows absolutely feck all about the game. 

One five
1 minute ago, Jim_Duncan said:

'They still couldn't really do anything of substance against us.'

What was the score, ya yankee-doodle-spangle. 

Pound to a penny, that man has masturbated, possibly more than once, over a picture of Furahashi, an'aw. I hope his face falls off.

😂👍

Roxy Hearts
1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

He's even thicker than a Hibby! What an absolute moron!

Ricardo Quaresma
3 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Just for giggles ...

Only back from visiting the in-laws and a usually well disposed Hibby Da reckons that Hearts were favoured by the officials.

I jest ye not ...

Believe, me ... there are Hibby folks utterly devasted as regards 'The Gap' and are having a torrid time of it.

Absolutely they are; their dream of catching us, as ridiculous as that is, to the extreme, was smothered at birth with that result over the wee hibs :rofl:

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma
right first time, d'oh!

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

🙉🙊🙈

🙉🙊🙈

Blissfully ignorant of how shit his team are

We still couldn't do anything, really?

It was a matter of time, it was proven that they weren't good enough to beat us and I don't think 11 men would have helped enough either

As for stats, what was the score last time in glasgow? ah, same 2-0 defeat, with ease at the end

In conclusion he's simply arse-licking those weegie tims, which makes him gutter trash; he's actually insulting them, surely they would know that, but they're all united in sorry-arsed grief; it's beautiful :rofl:

JimmyCant
15 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Absolutely they are; their dream of catching us, as ridiculous as that is, to the extreme, was smothered at birth with that result over the wee hibs :rofl:

-

Oh but didn’t you hear. They’ll be 3rd next season and for the foreseeable future with Group stage European football coming out their ears until eventually the Old Firm succumb to the pressure. It’ll be a transformation on Aberdeen 80’s scale and all for the princely sum of £6 million

Watt-Zeefuik
1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Never, ever trust an American who's gotten into Scottish football. Horrible lot to the end.

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

🙉🙊🙈

🙉🙊🙈

I hope they give up their day jobs,the above is comedy gold🤣🤣🤣

th-4088071762.jpg

5 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

H2H this season

Played 3  

Hearts 6  points to Celtic 3

Goals for 5 to Celtics 4

GD +1

He sounds a bit wet behind the ears.  A slavering toilet to boot. 

Ricardo Quaresma

:kirk:

Beating them a 3rd time, away, after the split?

:brows:

7 hours ago, indianajones said:

Throw the book at him. 

Same as Vlad. £100,000 fine ?

manaliveits105
5 hours ago, Watt-Zeefuik said:

Never, ever trust an American who's gotten into Scottish football. Horrible lot to the end.

Nobody would be thick enough to give control of their club to Yanks would they ?

SMJ_1874
8 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

‘Us’ ‘We’ I mean wtaf is this cretinous wankstain and his two nodding dogs going on about ffs? I’ve never heard a weegie accent like that in my puff. Horrible scummy club with like minded glory hunting fans who deserve each other. It makes victories over these scumbags oh so much sweeter! 

John Findlay

I'm convinced Brendan is working his ticket, and wants sacked.

That way he hasn't walked away.

He knows Celtic are not going to spend a fortune in the transfer market. Not that they don't have one, but I firmly believe their lawyers have told them to keep it in the bank as they are going to need it for compensation claims incoming shortly.

John Findlay
10 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

One of those people whose knowledge of football you could write on the back of a postage stamp with room to spare.

HMFC 86
10 hours ago, William H. Bonney said:

What a complete idiot that American guy is, stick your xG up your up your arse

Ricardo Quaresma

I kid you not, there was an arse of a celtic supporter at the Castle at 5:50am until 06:10am, running round shouting at the top of his voice, some shit about jam tarts this and jam tarts that, with some sort of point break president mask on :rofl:

132goals1958
10 hours ago, William H. Bonney said:

He will know what substance is if they lose the league by six or less points. 

If Celtic go on to lose the title this year, last Sunday and the fall out from it will be a major reason why. Especially if Rodgers if then banned for the OF game, which you would expect him to be.

Most pleasing :smile:

HoGwash
10 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Oh but didn’t you hear. They’ll be 3rd next season and for the foreseeable future with Group stage European football coming out their ears until eventually the Old Firm succumb to the pressure. It’ll be a transformation on Aberdeen 80’s scale and all for the princely sum of £6 million

Only 10 more points (in combination with h1b5 dropping points) to mathematically put them out their misery this season. At least they'll be able to focus on spending their war chest.

And only 3 points to finish off the sheep mathematically. 

1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I kid you not, there was an arse of a celtic supporter at the Castle at 5:50am until 06:10am, running round shouting at the top of his voice, some shit about jam tarts this and jam tarts that, with some sort of point break president mask on :rofl:

The conspiracy runs deeper than we thought . Which President was it , we may be able to crack the code 

15 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Just for giggles ...

I jest ye not ...

It's a shame Dundee are so inconsistent,  Hibs might secure a place in the top 6.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Must be Trump.

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Must be Trump.

Trump - Top Trumps - Top 1 % - Establishment - Illuminati - conspiracy against RC Church - Celtic were founded by RCs - conspiracy against Celtic

Seems so obvious now 

Corstorphine Jambo
13 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

🙉🙊🙈

🙉🙊🙈

Personally I love this kind of thing. It shows a deep deep hurt. You also know that he is fake laughing in order to stop himself crying. Beautiful.

And I can easily forgive him for knowing nothing about a game of football/soccer. Stats and bookies odds don’t win you 3 points. 

Fareastjambo
10 minutes ago, Corstorphine Jambo said:

Personally I love this kind of thing. It shows a deep deep hurt. You also know that he is fake laughing in order to stop himself crying. Beautiful.

And I can easily forgive him for knowing nothing about a game of football/soccer. Stats and bookies odds don’t win you 3 points. 

Nor does failing to score! 

3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

He knows Celtic are not going to spend a fortune in the transfer market. Not that they don't have one, but I firmly believe their lawyers have told them to keep it in the bank as they are going to need it for compensation claims incoming shortly.

Thing is the only way they can spend a fortune is through purchasing way too many players, when they sold Jota for £30m it equates to 5 or 6 players as their ceiling is generally around the £5m mark, players worth more just don't want to come anywhere near scottish football 

13 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

🙉🙊🙈

🙉🙊🙈

Hope this little ring , sorry I mean huddle have had sufficient background checks regarding their odd online behaviour 

Fraggle

So we are annoying even the kiddy on Timothy now!!!!

good-evil.gif

ToadKiller Dog

The celtic support getting totaly played by Lawwell ,Rogers and those that run that outfit .

Look over there ,they are the ones cheating you ,it's the sfa ,it's the refs it's hearts cutting the no of tickets you get .

Celtic supporters paranoia is a useful tool for the celtic board .

Did Lawwell and Co not recently give themselves a 60%+ pay rise while putting the minimum needed on the playing squad to hold onto the title (they thought) .

It's enjoyable to watch them going radio rental  .

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, Ribble said:

Thing is the only way they can spend a fortune is through purchasing way too many players, when they sold Jota for £30m it equates to 5 or 6 players as their ceiling is generally around the £5m mark, players worth more just don't want to come anywhere near scottish football 

They've signed players in the summer that Rodgers is clearly unable to integrate or improve. 

Already talking about getting rid of some of them. 

Shooter McGavin

The next time a Celtic fan is moaning about how there's a big conspiracy against them, go along with them, pretend to agree and be really sarcastic about it.

They're too thick to realise you're doing it 👍

Japan Jambo
4 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Yup, really does feel that he wants out.

meister
On 06/03/2024 at 11:48, Bazzas right boot said:

Agreed,  apart from the offside, centimetres in it, if that.

Offside is ****ed anaw, like the handball rule tbh.

This is another, and larger, point that needs addressed far above Scottish football. The rules governing fundamental parts of the game are absolute nonsense now.

I get the need for VAR and I'm still in favour of it, it's been brought in to help officials and given the sums of money involved in the game, it's the right thing to do.

Now that VAR is here and here to stay, the game needs to look at the rules regarding handball and offside to account for the way the game is played.

I also hope that when Rodgers is in front of his panel, he's reminded of his responsibility to learn the rules and not use his ignorance of them to set a referee up as a target for his batshit mental fans.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

The celtic support getting totaly played by Lawwell ,Rogers and those that run that outfit .

Look over there ,they are the ones cheating you ,it's the sfa ,it's the refs it's hearts cutting the no of tickets you get .

Celtic supporters paranoia is a useful tool for the celtic board .

Did Lawwell and Co not recently give themselves a 60%+ pay rise while putting the minimum needed on the playing squad to hold onto the title (they thought) .

It's enjoyable to watch them going radio rental  .

At the moment they probably hate us more than the Huns.

:pleasingao:

11 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

At the moment they probably hate us more than the Huns.

:pleasingao:

Some of them always have 

The Real Maroonblood
49 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Some of them always have 

👍

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, meister said:

This is another, and larger, point that needs addressed far above Scottish football. The rules governing fundamental parts of the game are absolute nonsense now.

I get the need for VAR and I'm still in favour of it, it's been brought in to help officials and given the sums of money involved in the game, it's the right thing to do.

Now that VAR is here and here to stay, the game needs to look at the rules regarding handball and offside to account for the way the game is played.

I also hope that when Rodgers is in front of his panel, he's reminded of his responsibility to learn the rules and not use his ignorance of them to set a referee up as a target for his batshit mental fans.

Sod the offside rule….do away with it. If teams want to send players up the park to poach if you will then the other team needs to deal with it.  Same rules for both teams so no advantage gained by anyone.

Watt-Zeefuik
1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Sod the offside rule….do away with it. If teams want to send players up the park to poach if you will then the other team needs to deal with it.  Same rules for both teams so no advantage gained by anyone.

I'm not quite there yet, but enough with the "barely a knee past the defender's shoulder" stuff. Make it a "daylight" rule. If the line judge can see daylight between the attacking player and the defender, it's offside. If they're at all level, play on.

13 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

H2H this season

Played 3  

Hearts 6  points to Celtic 3

Goals for 5 to Celtics 4

GD +1

He sounds a bit wet behind the ears.  A slavering toilet to boot.

I made the joke about Americans following Scottish football but he reeks of an American plastic fan who's never bothered to come to understand anything about the Scottish game behind OF matches and has only just recently started tuning in to more than the European games.