This is a beauty!!!!!

1874robbo

chrisyboy7
2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Thinking more than the fans might be partaking.

Bill Foley says Hibs are aiming to end the decades of Old Firm dominance in Scottish football with his minority investment.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/articles/cm5gyjgen2jo

He forgot a zero in his investment if he wants to make a dent. Loan players from his club won't beat the uglies...he clearly know Brussel sprout about Scottish football..gone yer sel the wee team lol

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bozi

• GinRummy

• vegas-voss

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Borders Jambo
3 hours ago, OBE said:

:silly: .net poster hails from the Borders...nuff said!

Whoah I’m not having that. Many good Jambos live down here. 

Victorian
1 minute ago, Chimp said:

Why are Hibs fans like this?

Secret genetic experiment disaster in the 1950s.

Ex member of the SaS

Foley obviously hasn't taken the GFA officials into account. Any team getting closer than us just now, will feel the brunt of dodgy calls.

wentworth jambo

had a browse over there - a few absolute nuggets e.g. "Nisbet is way better than Shankland, even though he doesn't get a regular game for Millwall" 🙄...best one though was that the new arrangement actually had Bournemouth as Lochend's feeder club as the players were only moving in one direction 🤣

Victorian
1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Foley obviously hasn't taken the GFA officials into account. Any team getting closer than us just now, will feel the brunt of dodgy calls.

:what:

Ex member of the SaS
Just now, Victorian said:

:what:

What don't you get? No point posting if you don't say.

Victorian
Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

What don't you get? No point posting if you don't say.

They're not going to get remotely close to the O.F. mate.

chester copperpot
8 minutes ago, Chimp said:

I reckon it's years of slapping their watches with the palm of their other hand.

Ex member of the SaS
Just now, Victorian said:

They're not going to get remotely close to the O.F. mate.

That is my point, even if he thinks they will, So ok even if the loan players do happen to shine and they get third in say four or five years time, they still won't be close to winning the league. The mafia will see to that. We are as close to the bigots as any team will be allowed to get and even if we had ambitions to get closer we would feel the wrath. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Bill Foley says Hibs are aiming to end the decades of Old Firm dominance in Scottish football with his minority investment.

I wonder what the (almost) octogenarian classes as long term? A bad dose of flu could finish him off.

Victorian
1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

That is my point, even if he thinks they will, So ok even if the loan players do happen to shine and they get third in say four or five years time, they still won't be close to winning the league. The mafia will see to that. We are as close to the bigots as any team will be allowed to get and even if we had ambitions to get closer we would feel the wrath. 

Well it wont matter for Hibs.  They'll be lucky to be near to us.  

buzzbomb1958
54 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Ok, own up. Who's King Cosell?

I’m King Cosell….  No I’m King Cosell….. No I’m King Cosell and so on and so on🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜

Shooter McGavin

Reckons the momentum is with Hibs, despite the fact we've won 6 of our last 7, we're unbeaten in our last 7, and we've won 10 of our last 13 games.

Their current league form is LLDLD.

If Aberdeen win their game in hand Hibs will be 8th.  I'd be worrying about what was behind them 

2 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

It's like reading some really weird fan fiction.

I like the bit where the guy says that Hibs were ahead of us 5 games ago...with a 16 point gap I'm not sure logic is his strong point, or maths, or reality 

Sprosten Green
18 minutes ago, Borders Jambo said:

Correct 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Diego10 said:

If Aberdeen win their game in hand Hibs will be 8th.  I'd be worrying about what was behind them 

Was just thinking this, somewhere in Dingwall, a Cownteee fan is dreaming of the same swing with Hibs

18 minutes ago, Borders Jambo said:

:placate:...Good Jambos excluded...I apologise for my rash generalisation...🙏🏻

11 minutes ago, Bozi said:

I like the bit where the guy says that Hibs were ahead of us 5 games ago...with a 16 point gap I'm not sure logic is his strong point, or maths, or reality 

Noticed that too. As the establishment club, we maybe get four points for a win now.

We recently won 4 in a row for the first time in years, when was the last time hibs won 4 in a row and why do they suddenly think they are going to start winning.

Quick check and they won 4 in a row last season but previously Eddie Turnbull was in charge.

Edited by jackal

Borders Jambo
12 minutes ago, OBE said:

:placate:...Good Jambos excluded...I apologise for my rash generalisation...🙏🏻

😁

Actually let's break this down, just so we can see the level of delusion here -

The gap is 16pts, we don't lose any ground over the next 3 games,

Hibs next 3 games include St Mirren at home, Celtic and then Aberdeen away...

We have Dundee, St Johnstone and Motherwell. 

Hearts have got Rangers (a) & Celtic (h) either side of the derby, if we can beat them it could be 3 straight defeats for them

ok so Hibs big hope is beating us, at Tynecastle where they have won something like twice in 6 years 😂

The momentum is now with us, with 9 games remaining, and the last derby's at ER.

This now mythical momentum, like their 'decade of dominance' is a figment of their imagination and, yes the last derby is at Easter road (if they make the top 6) but I feel pretty confident of our chances on that game already 

Australis

Got to be a Jambo posting that lol.

Their 18 year olds are about to come up against streetwise seasoned experienced  professionals at all the clubs they play against.

Hanlon, Stevenson and Rocky are going to be dropped for kids the manager had no intention of signing and has never seen them playing.

The atmosphere in that team is going to be horrendous.

16 minutes ago, jim747 said:

Which daft ***** gave John Collins a laptop for Christmas?

It does read like him tbf, it’s the kinda thing he would spraff.:lol:

Shooter McGavin
8 minutes ago, indianajones said:

The momentum is with Hibs. 

:rofl:

We've won 6 league games since their last league win 😄

tartofmidlothian
1 hour ago, BigAlim said:

“The last derby’s at ER”

I’d even call that optimistic :lol:

Good point. At least one of Hibs, Aberdeen and St Mirren are going to finish bottom half, probably two.

8 hours ago, karipidis said:

And then they have Aberdeen away (likely with new manager bounce) and we are home to Motherwell. I suspect the gap will be more than 16 come that run of fixtures. 

they are getting incredibly excited about these signings without realising they have a clueless manager and not an ounce of experience in there defence (bar Hanlon and Stevenson). They should be content with top 6. 

I wouldn't be getting too cocky. Remember how we managed to blow it last year.

We are in a great position but we cannot afford to assume it is a given we will finish third.

Naismith will be telling his players exactly that I would imagine.

On paper our next two games look easier than theirs but then look at how we did the last time at Dens Park.

Levein also will be desperate to try and take something from us when we play them.

1 hour ago, chrisyboy7 said:

He forgot a zero in his investment if he wants to make a dent. Loan players from his club won't beat the uglies...he clearly know Brussel sprout about Scottish football..gone yer sel the wee team lol

Plus anyone who says “ we are here to help… honestly” sounds about as trustworthy as Del Boy 😂

Fozzyonthefence
3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He says he wants Hibs to be as successful as Bournemouth.  I suppose if Hibs get their shit together they maybe are capable of finishing as high as mid table and safe from relegation. 

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

kingantti1874

Im going to go out on a limb and suggest that by the end of the season the gap will be more than 22 points

AlphonseCapone
58 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Same old Jambos, always cheating.

vegas-voss
1 hour ago, Chimp said:

See if you ever go on Hibs.net I often wonder if they even know anything about football at all.I honestly have never known any other fans like them it's a total brain warp trying to talk to them about anything to do with Hibs.I mean I have spoken to a few about other football EPL and Internationals and they seem fairly level headed but start any chat about Hibs good or bad and all logic goes out the window.

Jack Torrance
1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

I’m King Cosell….  No I’m King Cosell….. No I’m King Cosell and so on and so on🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜

I noticed King Cosell also started a thread over there a while back about our magnificent kebab pies. Must be undercover 😆

loveofthegame

Complete fantasy. Their next three games are way tougher than ours and the post envisages picking up the same points as us during that run. I'll be very annoyed if we haven't extended our gap on Hibs by the time we play Rangers.

They also envisage that we will lose to Rangers and Celtic, that they will win against County away and, most critically, that they come and beat us at Tynie (something they've not achieved in over 4 years).

Not happening.

They have an inflated squad of largely unknowns. They could seriously struggle from hereon in, particularly with consistency.

16 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

See if you ever go on Hibs.net I often wonder if they even know anything about football at all.I honestly have never known any other fans like them it's a total brain warp trying to talk to them about anything to do with Hibs.I mean I have spoken to a few about other football EPL and Internationals and they seem fairly level headed but start any chat about Hibs good or bad and all logic goes out the window.

It's wild. They truly are the best rivals in the world and we don't mean it jokingly. An absolute joy to have as our silly little deluded neighbours. Constant seethe and snotters but it's understandable, their inferiority complex over us must hurt badly. 

Sigma One
2 hours ago, Diego10 said:

Probably their sister with a strap-on. :rat:

Wee Mikey
19 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Complete fantasy. Their next three games are way tougher than ours and the post envisages picking up the same points as us during that run. I'll be very annoyed if we haven't extended our gap on Hibs by the time we play Rangers.

They also envisage that we will lose to Rangers and Celtic, that they will win against County away and, most critically, that they come and beat us at Tynie (something they've not achieved in over 4 years).

Not happening.

They have an inflated squad of largely unknowns. They could seriously struggle from heroin, particularly with consistency.

Oops! I had a wee speed reading error. ☝️

2 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

I reckon it's years of slapping their watches with the palm of their other hand.

do they still make rice crispies pop up watches? not a chance they can use analogue 

jambo-in-furness

A bad window for Hibs, most on .net we’re hoping for a move that never happened.

Shanks is still a Hearts player.

Edited by jambo-in-furness
Misspell

132goals1958
2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Reckons the momentum is with Hibs, despite the fact we've won 6 of our last 7, we're unbeaten in our last 7, and we've won 10 of our last 13 games.

Their current league form is LLDLD.

They seem to forget the last time we played Celtic we got 3 points and they got zilch against St Johnson

Pasquale for King

As usual there are a few that are sensible but the rest live in some drug fuelled fantasy world. 

2 hours ago, indianajones said:

The momentum is with Hibs. 

:rofl:

If that’s what they call momentum then please keep it going hibs