• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bozi

• GinRummy

• vegas-voss

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hibs have won 6 games all season, and suddenly they're going to go on a 4 game winning streak?

:rat:

I'm really not sure if the Hibs ability to completely disregard reality should be envied or pitied! :lol: 

HeartsandonlyHearts

We have three more league games before we play Newco.

More likely the gap will be over 20 points before we come up against the $#!te.

When you start a thread with “hear me out” you’ve already lost.

Cameronstheman

They have Midden at home then Celtic next i think mm

We have Dundee away and Saints away 

Aw naw 

karipidis
1 minute ago, Cameronstheman said:

They have Midden at home then Celtic next i think mm

We have Dundee away and Saints away 

Aw naw 

And then they have Aberdeen away (likely with new manager bounce) and we are home to Motherwell. I suspect the gap will be more than 16 come that run of fixtures. 

they are getting incredibly excited about these signings without realising they have a clueless manager and not an ounce of experience in there defence (bar Hanlon and Stevenson). They should be content with top 6. 

Cameronstheman

6 games they have won so fa its Feb FFSr. we have won 13 and with  little luck we would have had more, they on the other had 

But hay ho 

Edited by Cameronstheman

Frank Sidebottom

Give it a few weeks and they’ll be wanting Monty gone when they still can’t beat us. 

They haven't had a league win since December 9th when they beat relegation candidates Livingston 1-0

The only win they have had in the last 6 games in all competitions is a 1-0 win against league 2 Forfar in the SC. So sure, a sudden lightning bolt 4 game winning run must be on the cards.

vegas-voss
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

Hibs have won 6 games all season, and suddenly they're going to go on a 4 game winning streak?

:rat:

I'm really not sure if the Hibs ability to completely disregard reality should be envied or pitied! :lol: 

Those kids they have brought in on loan must be something else 🤣

chester copperpot
2 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Happy hour?

drugs-essendon.gif

Hahaha.

I hate using the R word, but OMG, they make helmets mandatory 

A fantasy about getting to within 4 points of Hearts. If you’re going to dream then dream big 😂

fabienleclerq

Take out the point gap nonsense, Imagine having their Derby record and thinking they were gonna win two on the bounce😂

AC Mallin_51

By this logic the momentum is with us to finish 2nd since we’re only TEN not SIXTEEN points behind rangers

They went in to a cup final against us with a forward line of O'Connor and Griffiths and a right back that a year later sold for about 20 million pounds and got arse banged 5-1.

They came up against us in admin -15 points when we had an entire squad of YTS laddies and got relagated with us and actually won less points than us, taking a few Edinburgh derby defeats in the process.

They had their 'Golden' generation under Mowbray and took 3 x 4 goal spankings of us in one season.

They once regarded the fact they 'fought off' a bid from us to buy them as their "Greatest ever victory".

They have won one Edinburgh derby in the last 13 (I think) and our record overall is 84 more wins (head to head in all games).

Surely they need to sit round a table, take a deep breath and realise that for the love of **** that it is just not happening for them.

Edited by i8hibsh

chubby1973

Liam craig came out with similar pish in 2015, after the new year derby. Claiming all hibs had to do was win 8 games to catch us.

Wonder how that worked out? Oh aye, we wrapped the league up before easter. Fud

henrysmithsgloves
2 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Hahaha.

I hate using the R word, but OMG, they make helmets mandatory 

Puddle drinkers 🤣

David McCaig
23 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

By this logic the momentum is with us to finish 2nd since we’re only TEN not SIXTEEN points behind rangers

We're only 15 behind Celtic... I'm expecting the League Flag to be flying above Tynecastle in May - lol!!

Oda be a JT
2 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Hearts fan trolling, nap

It has to be? Surely?

Even a Hobbit can’t be that delusional….it’s certainly brightened my mood up on the way to work in the office today that’s for sure 🤣🤣

PortyBeach
14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

They went in to a cup final against us with a forward line of O'Connor and Griffiths and a right back that a year later sold for about 20 million pounds and got arse banged 5-1.

They came up against us in admin -15 points when we had an entire squad of YTS laddies and got relagated with us and actually won less points than us, taking a few Edinburgh derby defeats in the process.

They had their 'Golden' generation under Mowbray and took 3 x 4 goal spankings of us in one season.

They once regarded the fact they 'fought off' a bid from us to buy them as their "Greatest ever victory".

They have won one Edinburgh derby in the last 13 (I think) and our record overall is 84 more wins (head to head in all games).

Surely they need to sit round a table, take a deep breath and realise that for the love of **** that it is just not happening for them.

Good analysis. I think some Hibs fans are alive to the reality you’ve outlined, but they’re clearly a silent minority.

Unfounded and illogical optimism seems to be the norm. Oh, well…

1971fozzy
19 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Hearts fan trolling, nap

yeah , my thoughts too 100%.
No human being can be so deluded. assuming it is a hibs junkie they omit the next 3 fixtures they have (St Mirren, Celtic and Aberdeen).

it absolutely has to be one of us fishing

chester copperpot
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Probably your finest post pal.

1971fozzy
35 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Reminds me of Mr Romanov's chat.

the model they are now mimicking  (the latter years)

Edited by 1971fozzy

copa-mundial

I got reminded by my Hibs mates yesterday that Brendan Rodgers has never won at Easter Road. 

This boy could be onto something 🙄

(definitely on something!)

33 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Probably your finest post pal.

Normal service will resume shortly

:rofl:

Vlad Magic
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

I like this new I8 👍

Malinga the Swinga

Have to confess, I had look at link and in one of threads, there's a comment on how this influx of loanees is similar to the 2012 team, who apparently, transformed Hibs from relegation candidates to a team who reached Scottish Cup final.

Strangely,no mention of the result of that cup final. Wonder why.

Get to **** you Hibs *****

RustyRightPeg

Astonishing. Signed a bunch of 20 year olds who NONE of them have seen kick a ball and they’re taking maximum points. 

Disrespect to the rest of the league 😂

chester copperpot
16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Normal service will resume shortly

:rofl:

Of that, I have no doubt 😁