• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• The Treasurer

• wavydavy

• 1971fozzy

The Treasurer
7 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Pretty sure it will be stripe that will be handling this. 1000’s of direct debits migrating over, there will be issues that will get sorted in time. My direct debit was taken yesterday which was a change of date for me. 

I know that it's Stripe who are handling this and I have had no contact from them at all. 

7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I know that it's Stripe who are handling this and I have had no contact from them at all. 

It will happen mate might just take longer than some. 

1971fozzy
15 minutes ago, been here before said:

Mine came off yesterday.

Absolute shambles.

same. Came off on the 12th like they said so that’s a relief.  

Jambo in Bathgate
11 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

same. Came off on the 12th like they said so that’s a relief.  

Mine too! 😁

stuart500

My February contribution was taken out on 7th March.

My FOH account doesn't yet reflect the updated total of contributions paid or maroon points. I can't see any record of this amount being paid when I try to use the manage pledge facility. 

I've just received an email saying my next pledge will be taken on 14th March which I assume will be the March contribution. I used to pay on the 21st of the month which works better for me financially. 

I've had a previous issue with points not being allocated. I don't now know if this has continued for me or if it's a common problem. Guess it's back to the helpline!

Jambo-Fox
On 08/03/2024 at 15:18, Jambo-Fox said:

My e mail from the FOH on Tuesday 5th of March stated my subscription would be renewed and I would be charged on the 7th of March!

The 7th of March has now come and gone, no DD has been set up at the bank and no payment has been taken.

I’ll leave it until the end of this month until I take action!

So yesterday I received an e mail from Stripe!

It says my payment will be taken by DD on or just after March 14th!

Still no DD set up at bank. I assume they set the DD up and then immediately take the payment!

I’m full of joy they my FOH membership will be unbroken!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

From Twitter last night:

All March pledges will be taken this week.

Aprils pledges will be collected on the correct date.

In April we will bring in additional functionality so owners can update details.

Thank you for continued support & patience  

Queries: [email protected]

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, JRS27 said:

From Twitter last night:

In April we will bring in additional functionality so owners can update details.

👍

The Treasurer
11 minutes ago, JRS27 said:

From Twitter last night:

Thanks for posting this for the benefit of those of us not on twit-face-o'gram

davemclaren

From the chairman of the Foundation of Hearts

MEMBERS UPDATE – March 2024

Dear Owner

First, let me congratulate both the men’s and the women’s teams for reaching their respective Scottish Cup semi-finals – both after tough away fixtures in the last round. Hampden beckons once again, which is a thrilling prospect for all of us.

My primary reason for contacting you today is to bring you up to date with the administration of the direct debits, the processing of which has changed with the introduction of our new website and technology platform. After some technical challenges for which we do apologise, the situation is that all of the March pledges will be taken through the course of this week – the delays on this were caused by the fact that we had to carry out a number of bank checks and final agreements, and these have now been resolved.

In April, all pledges will be collected on the correct date. In addition, next month we will bring in new functionality so that owners will be able to change their own details, including the amount of their pledge, bank details, and date of payment.

We very much hope that the delay in taking your pledge has not caused you any inconvenience. If you do have any queries about your account, please do email us on [email protected].

Jambo-Fox
13 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

So yesterday I received an e mail from Stripe!

It says my payment will be taken by DD on or just after March 14th!

Still no DD set up at bank. I assume they set the DD up and then immediately take the payment!

I’m full of joy they my FOH membership will be unbroken!

So I now have a Stripe DD set up at the bank! And the last requested payment date on it is the 14th of March!

Tomorrow I should be able to celebrate being the amount of my monthly payment worse off - what a feeling ….. and happy ending to the saga …

The Treasurer

DD has been taken this morning, but still no contact from stripe. 

The DD is listed as stripe, so if I hadn't seen this thread I'd have no idea what it was 

FarmerTweedy
On 13/03/2024 at 08:10, Dazo said:

Pretty sure it will be stripe that will be handling this. 1000’s of direct debits migrating over, there will be issues that will get sorted in time. My direct debit was taken yesterday which was a change of date for me. 

Same for me, used to be the 7th!

davemclaren
20 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Same for me, used to be the 7th!

In April, all pledges will be collected on the correct date. In addition, next month we will bring in new functionality so that owners will be able to change their own details, including the amount of their pledge, bank details, and date of payment.

SMJ_1874

Payment taken yesterday which is a good sign. No update on how much I’ve pledged so far and no increase in maroon points though. Still showing the same as it was before migration. 

wavydavy
3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

DD has been taken this morning, but still no contact from stripe. 

The DD is listed as stripe, so if I hadn't seen this thread I'd have no idea what it was 

I got an email from Stripe telling me about the change and that the DD would show the name STRIPE but also have FOH at the end of the reference and it did.

The Treasurer
14 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I got an email from Stripe telling me about the change and that the DD would show the name STRIPE but also have FOH at the end of the reference and it did.

No email and the DD just says Stripe. 

I'm just happy that my contribution is still being taken, but wee bit disappointed with the communication 

wavydavy
19 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

No email and the DD just says Stripe. 

I'm just happy that my contribution is still being taken, but wee bit disappointed with the communication 

👍

24 minutes ago, Slim1874 said:

Anyone else's monthly direct now set up as a weekly one?

Think it's because they didn't take February due to the changeover so you're getting two in March. 

Slim1874

That's what I thought originally but the frequency on the DD shows as weekly

Tollcross OB

Hi have you contacted  FoH I contacted them last week regarding the D D problems that were being experienced by a few on here. Andrew Brown replied that Bank checks were causing problems and it was hoped that everything would go back to normal next month. Anyway drop them an email.

Hungry hippo
3 minutes ago, Slim1874 said:

That's what I thought originally but the frequency on the DD shows as weekly

They maybe needed to show like that to correct a missing payment and will revert to monthly soon.

The good thing with Direct Debits is that you are covered by the DD guarantee. If necessary anyone could easily get a refund using the indemnity process from their bank although I doubt that will be required 

Slim1874

Soon find out when FoH pick up my email

Still the best DD of the month (just it's the 2nd and possibly 3rd best one too now)

Edited by Slim1874

20 minutes ago, 7PNJ4 said:

Think it's because they didn't take February due to the changeover so you're getting two in March. 

My February one came out as normal but still on the Gocardless reference. 

Der Kaiser

Cancelled the DD as I've just recently had multiple fraud attempts on my bank card. They got one payment through before the fraud software stopped the other 31 which would have totalled thousands.

When I saw Stripe I immediately thought the worst and cancelled it. Realised my mistake 10 minutes later.

Managed to restart it on the FOH website

1971fozzy
22 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Same

24 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Ah mine didn't and then I saw two coming out in March and I contacted them and they said that's why. Hopefully the next one that comes out is April but not too worried because of the DD guarantee. 

Armageddon
1 hour ago, Slim1874 said:

Anyone else's monthly direct now set up as a weekly one?

Hahahaha you have honestly just solved a mystery for me!  I've 2 Stripe payments come off on Tuesday and I had no idea what they were for - thank you!  Have these always been Stripe payments?

BackOfTheNet

Aye a bit of a heads up would’ve been nice to be honest. When I got the first email about Stripe I checked and saw last payment wasn’t taken when it was meant to. Was a bit curious when I saw another one a week later, but they’ve since sent another update saying two payments taken for this and last month and back to normal from next month. Check your junk mail as sometimes FoH update emails end up there.

Slim1874
11 hours ago, 7PNJ4 said:

This is exactly the reason, just had it confirmed from FOH

37 minutes ago, Slim1874 said:

This is exactly the reason, just had it confirmed from FOH

Glad it was the same 👍

Maroon_1874

Glad its all starting to get sorted but the whole things been a bit of a shambles.

Credit where its due though, the FoH have kept is up to date with progress

Edited by Maroon_1874

Sinbad the Sailor

DD Stripe taken 14/03. Yet FOH website - logged in and there it says no DD in place. "Normal" collection date is 16th so guessing 16/04 will be OK?

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Sinbad the Sailor said:

DD Stripe taken 14/03. Yet FOH website - logged in and there it says no DD in place. "Normal" collection date is 16th so guessing 16/04 will be OK?

Should be.  

Stanley_

I've had one payment taken so far (12th March) although my points total hasn't been updated yet and no subscriptions listed. Hopefully fixed at some point?

Freaky Dancer

Just had an email saying my subscription has been cancelled?! Strange as came out in March as usual, suppose I'll find out in April 🤷‍♂️

davemclaren
9 minutes ago, Freaky Dancer said:

Just had an email saying my subscription has been cancelled?! Strange as came out in March as usual, suppose I'll find out in April 🤷‍♂️

Drop them an email. 

johnking123
43 minutes ago, Freaky Dancer said:

Me as well 

Freaky Dancer
53 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Drop them an email. 

Will do, looks like they have also added a load of reward points?!! 

PapaShango

Think the switch over to new payment provider has caused them loads of issues. My payments have all been taken but they were coming off middle of the month rather than the start. 

Turkishcap

Delighted to announce after RBS closed our account last year I am back on the pledging bus!

davemclaren
35 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Delighted to announce after RBS closed our account last year I am back on the pledging bus!

👍