New Sponsor next season - Stellar Omada ( updated )

PhoenixHearts

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Wonder what it means for James Anderson. I mean everyone always interpreted the benefactor donations were free but they did come at the cost of a shirt sponsor. 

wonder if he will still be chipping in 

It's a fair whack of money for a business of their size to be spending on sponsorship, so I'd guess he must be.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Taffin

• PhoenixHearts

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

johnking123
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Wonder what it means for James Anderson. I mean everyone always interpreted the benefactor donations were free but they did come at the cost of a shirt sponsor. 

All the money is going to playing squad next few seasons. Be interesting to see, especially if we get group stage money. Could be talking Vlad times wage bill.

Jim_Duncan
7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Corners. Filled. Now. 

Valois No1

Well done hearts. Again the business side seems strong and in good shape. Team not doing too shabby either. Now to make a statement and push the boat out and make a couple of signings that will raise the eyebrows…..on and keep shanks. 

A man can dream

hhgh

Valois No1
Just now, Valois No1 said:

Well done hearts. Again the business side seems strong and in good shape. Team not doing too shabby either. Now to make a statement and push the boat out and make a couple of signings that will raise the eyebrows…..oh and keep shanks. 

A man can dream

hhgh

Madjambo21

Great news.

Would still like to see a charity on the shirt, maybe on the back or sleeve somewhere if this is possible. 

The White Cockade

Now main sponsor of Hearts and the Edinburgh Monarchs

johnking123
9 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Joma 

Make cracking Torino strips to be fair.

joondalupjambo

Three year deal for 7 figures could be £350k a year.  I have no idea what a good annual rate is in relation to this type of thing.  Anyone know?  

johnking123
1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

Three year deal for 7 figures could be £350k a year.  I have no idea what a good annual rate is in relation to this type of thing.  Anyone know?  

It's well over a million a year we are getting.

davemclaren
33 minutes ago, briever said:

Their CEO Colin Frame isn't related to John is he?

Nope. 

• davemclaren changed the title to New Sponsor next season - Stellar Omada ( updated )
16 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Now main sponsor of Hearts and the Edinburgh Monarchs

And Linlithgow Netball club.

54 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Is it still Umbro though

Hope so , much better than the other shite we have had before them 

So if it was the lowest possible seven figure sum it would be about £333000 a year ? I will take that :) 

Bet it is more though 

22 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Wonga was worth less than 100 thousand as an example . At the time they were our biggest ever sponsor 

joondalupjambo
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Wonga was worth less than 100 thousand as an example . At the time they were our biggest ever sponsor 

So £350k a year could be in the ball park maybe?  Good PR for both the sponsor and the club to quote saying a seven figure sum.  Aside from that great for the club in terms of new income and just shows how much we are gaining traction both on and off the pitch.

i wish jj was my dad
50 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

All the money is going to playing squad next few seasons. Be interesting to see, especially if we get group stage money. Could be talking Vlad times wage bill.

Group stage football next season and I think we are in another level in relation to codheids and shite. Recruitment this year has been pretty decent and we've proved we can survive without CG if we have to. Next couple of seasons tell us if we can afford to keep Shanks or manage without him so assuming Dhanda is in the bag different striking options are the next priority. Target man and Ginnelly2 with Forrest, Vargas, Mckay, Boyce and, please God, Shanks. 

12 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

So £350k a year could be in the ball park maybe?  Good PR for both the sponsor and the club to quote saying a seven figure sum.  Aside from that great for the club in terms of new income and just shows how much we are gaining traction both on and off the pitch.

It is not easy to estimate when they use terms like x figure sum . Lowest amount per annum if it is evenly spread over the three is still at least three times what we got from wonga though , as they were a five figure sum per annum if I remember right , so at most 99999

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

He can't/won't chip in forever. I'd imagine with extra revenue streams established, the hope is they will replace the need for benefactors 

Lone Striker
16 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Thats an important point.  Its yet more evidence of how business success allied to football success attracts other successful business  who want to be associated with that.   Budge, Anderson and Mallon are high profile in the business world.

I heard a rumour last week that a high-profile Scottish financial company might be getting involved with Hearts in some way - no details, but it sounded like the sort of thing Mr Anderson may have had a hand in.

Phil D. Corners
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Corners. Filled. Now. 

👍🏻

briever
5 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Thats an important point.  Its yet more evidence of how business success allied to football success attracts other successful business  who want to be associated with that.   Budge, Anderson and Mallon are high profile in the business world.

I heard a rumour last week that a high-profile Scottish financial company might be getting involved with Hearts in some way - no details, but it sounded like the sort of thing Mr Anderson may have had a hand in.

We are going to be playing at least 6 games in Europe next season - great publicity for a growing biz like Stellar.

Jambo in Yorkshire
38 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hope so , much better than the other shite we have had before them 

It is Umbro next season, anyone who says anything different is incorrect.

So, couldn't find a manager and appointed within. Now we couldn't find a sponsor so took on a current one.

Sack the board.

4 minutes ago, briever said:

We are going to be playing at least 6 games in Europe next season - great publicity for a growing biz like Stellar.

Better than that; at least 8

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Madjambo21 said:

Great news.

Would still like to see a charity on the shirt, maybe on the back or sleeve somewhere if this is possible. 

That's not a bad idea. 

Something that could be done without the club taking a financial hit

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

The message from the club has always been that some of the money the benefactor(s) were donating to the club was in lieu of a shirt sponsorship deal, so that the chosen charity could benefit from the exposure at no cost, without the club losing out financially.

I think there was also an element when this started that on the back of the Vlad era and administration, the club wasn't a particularly attractive prospect for potential sponsors, and would struggle to get a good deal at that time, so the charity initiative made further sense in building the club's image as well as helping charities.  I'd guess that the club's improved image and profile have now made it possible to get sponsorship deals on a scale that mean it no longer makes sense to turn down the income such deals will bring.

SectionDJambo
29 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

He can't/won't chip in forever. I'd imagine with extra revenue streams established, the hope is they will replace the need for benefactors 

His business experience and knowledge will be just as valuable in the years ahead. Having quality leaders in the boardroom is vital to our successful growth.

NottsJambo

I know this is record-breaking for us, but is there any idea how it compares to other non old firm clubs?

A_A wehatethehibs

A new iconic Scottish football sponsorship looking to replicate the classic Strongbow, Carlsberg, Tennents sponsorships of Hearts and other clubs. Pre match it’ll be a can of Stella for me every time delighted with this 🍻 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

ShedBoy
1 hour ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Joma 

Please no.

If ever a kit manufacturer screamed h1b5, it’s Joma.

Cameronstheman
4 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Please no.

If ever a kit manufacturer screamed h1b5, it’s Joma.

You just know the hobo interlopers on here will be seething and have nothing to counter this wonderful news, as they head back to sister fister deflated 

That aside, the news in Gorgie just gets better 

FarmerTweedy
25 minutes ago, NottsJambo said:

I know this is record-breaking for us, but is there any idea how it compares to other non old firm clubs?

Doesn't really matter, we all have to accept the fact that we're not going to be remotely capable of competing with Bournemouth C from now on.  Record shirt sponsorship deals, benefactor donations, FoH monthly DDs, probable group stage European football, it's all pointless and meaningless when they're going to have genuinely world class players like that guy that could only get about half a dozen games for Bournemouth A over the last three years.  😢

Obviously, in the eyes of the vermin, this will just be us living up to our reputation as charity feevs!

Armageddon
3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I hope he employs Lawrence Shankland to cut his grass weekly at £20k per week.

2 hours ago, Jambo in Yorkshire said:

Good , best strips we have had in a long time 

jamboinglasgow
2 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Creation of the Heart of Midlothian Investment fund - with the club profiting from investing in companies 🤩

Seriously though I could see a high profile financial company looking to align itself with the club for the community side of it. Could be as small as sponsoring a initiative for the community or something similar to the IT hub but for money and children. Or could be a bigger sponsorship or something else.

I am mostly joking with my first comment but I would like to see the club be innovative with new ways to grow the club and how it works with the community.

Jim_Duncan
19 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Creation of the Heart of Midlothian Investment fund - with the club profiting from investing in companies 🤩

Seriously though I could see a high profile financial company looking to align itself with the club for the community side of it. Could be as small as sponsoring a initiative for the community or something similar to the IT hub but for money and children. Or could be a bigger sponsorship or something else.

I am mostly joking with my first comment but I would like to see the club be innovative with new ways to grow the club and how it works with the community.

12 months of FOH contributions on black at the roulette table. 

zeke1874

Great news and further proof that the club is heading in the right direction. It won't be overnight but we are definitely on an upward curve. Odds on for a 3rd year of euro football. Very much likely euro group football as well. Money pouring in from all different angles.

These are great times to be a Jambo! It's not just wishful thinking but I really believe we are on the verge of pulling away from all the other non old firm teams. Exciting times!

Agentjambo
3 hours ago, Jambo in Yorkshire said:

How do you know this?I was told different.

Cameronstheman
Just now, zeke1874 said:

Great news and further proof that the club is heading in the right direction. It won't be overnight but we are definitely on an upward curve. Odds on for a 3rd year of euro football. Very much likely euro group football as well. Money pouring in from all different angles.

These are great times to be a Jambo! It's not just wishful thinking but I really believe we are on the verge of pulling away from all the other non old firm teams. Exciting times!

It is indeed

Think aberdeen will spend silly and hopefully have yet another epic fail

Hibs will puff there chest out and spend he haw, well bar the £6 million infrastructure windfall that awaits for whoever is in charge 

Hearts are in a great place  right now to consolidate 3rd yet again and who knows after that, but there aint one team out there in the SPL (bar the OF filth) right now that will stop us IMHO and even then, lets reach for the stars 

Lone Striker
36 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

There could be nothing in the rumour of course, but anything that benefits the club in some way with no downside would be worth investigating.    Given Mr Anderson's record of  success (e.g. Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust), it wouldn't surprise me if he was able to find such an opportunity.  

sirwalter
1 hour ago, Cameronstheman said:

It is indeed

Think aberdeen will spend silly and hopefully have yet another epic fail

Hibs will puff there chest out and spend he haw, well bar the £6 million infrastructure windfall that awaits for whoever is in charge 

Hearts are in a great place  right now to consolidate 3rd yet again and who knows after that, but there aint one team out there in the SPL (bar the OF filth) right now that will stop us IMHO and even then, lets reach for the stars 

Positively stellar, one might say...

5 hours ago, Gorgierools said:

And a mega bucks hotel, euro group stages. Were bloody rolling in it.

Meanwhile Hibs creaming over their £6m investment which won’t even cover half of our already established infrastructure. Christ if we get group stage again, that’ll nearly cover their investment alone, all without giving any shareholding away!

All aboard the Gorgie bus! 🚌 

Time for the smug face:

:verysmug: 

Edited by D4nny_

1 hour ago, Agentjambo said:

How do you know this?I was told different.

You get quite a lot of bum info though tbf