New Sponsor next season - Stellar Omada ( updated )

PhoenixHearts

2 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

From an EEN article the other day with Andrew McKinlay:

"Hearts will earn more income from a new commercial sponsor from next year as they move away from their partnership with the charity MND Scotland. There is no prospect of any cryptocurrency, gambling or alcohol company adorning the famous maroon shirts."

The same article also mentioned James Anderson has a contractual commitment with the club. He works with the Lingotto investment group, who are part of the wider Exor investment fund ran by the Agnelli family (Juventus).

Anyway, I had a look at other brands in the Exor portfolio. I put 2 and 2 together and got 5, so I imagined how some of them might look on some Hearts home kit concepts I had lying around. 

I doubt we'll end up with anything close to these brands, but it's just for fun.

That said, let the speculation commence.

heartskitsnewsponosrs.thumb.png.f1703d85382069ea237b738058bcd1f7.png

Big fan of the maroon, white and silver 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Taffin

• PhoenixHearts

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Especially if you were a player whose surname was Philips.  Your name would be on the back and front of the shirt.  How jolly!

...and if they had lips like Phil's

Thunder and Lightning
28 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What if it means we get less money from benefactors though ? That seems a little short sighted mate ………….. Actually Specsavers might be a shout :lol: 

You think James Anderson would take the huff? 

1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Introducing the new Heart of Midlothian 2024/25 Home and Away kits. Guaranteed to keep all sides happy.

hmfc pies.png

Surely the pies sponsor needs a 2023 reboot? Kebab Pies 

A_A wehatethehibs

:lol: Lingotto is former chancellor George Osbornes fund.  

No to Tory blood money! That feckin thatcher!! These were men wi a trade 🤬

One sponsor we need to get on side, not a major shirt one is HERTZ, as for a major sponsor on the shirt how about 

Aflac Incorporated. What a fabulous company to be a sponsor they would be,

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Guessing it will be an eco friendly sponsor this time or possibly Hopkins University 

Edited by Lord Beni of Gorgie

3 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Introducing the new Heart of Midlothian 2024/25 Home and Away kits. Guaranteed to keep all sides happy.

hmfc pies.png

Pies. 

:yas:

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
4 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

It's good to hear the club won't be having a sponsor promoting alcohol or gambling on the front of the shirts. Hopefully there will be no more companies like Wonga either. 

Agreed. Completely ruined our shirts when we had the daft wonga sign.

Lingotto, Exor NV owned by Agnelli Family (co founders of Fiat) and Kinnevik Swedish investment firm, could all be possibilities as James Anderson is directly linked with them all and are collectively worth a few £billions. 
Is it too obvious to think that sponsorship would come from one or more of these? If so it could be pretty decent. Pure speculation of course.

24 minutes ago, sac said:

Lingotto, Exor NV owned by Agnelli Family (co founders of Fiat) and Kinnevik Swedish investment firm, could all be possibilities as James Anderson is directly linked with them all and are collectively worth a few £billions. 
Is it too obvious to think that sponsorship would come from one or more of these? If so it could be pretty decent. Pure speculation of course.

Do they even need sponsorship on a Hearts shirt though? Probably not.

5 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Especially if you were a player whose surname was Philips.  Your name would be on the back and front of the shirt.  How jolly!

Name the player whose name was on the front and back of their shirt as well as the stadium name….

Edited by Swanny17

15 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

hmfc pies.png

Surely the pies sponsorship needs a 2023 reboot?

'Kebab Pies'

A_A wehatethehibs
10 hours ago, Homme said:

Do they even need sponsorship on a Hearts shirt though? Probably not.

Do Dell Technologies? I would guess it’s likely to be the same setup with another charity - wealthy corporate funds philanthropic gesture to promote a charity, essentially corporate virtue signalling. But hey if Hearts benefit then I’m all for it 

whisper it but it probably goes down as a tax write off for the corporate as well 😶

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

Not wanting to cause a stooshy but the non gambling or dodgy currency bit made me laugh... anybody who has an investment or variable rate account is gambling whether they like it or not it is what money making is all about.  Misses posh talking to her lesser nieghbour " Oh my husband in an investment banker... misses poor oh aye he gambles with other peoples money likesay 😂😂😂

Jambo in Bathgate
1 hour ago, Craig_ said:

If it's not FIAT (my first car was a maroon Punto!), then I'd like to see these guys:

image.png.60b31bec443a1adac3a42225dcffe3f8.png

😂 But the green H on our shirts! Not even for the amusement value! 

2 hours ago, jock _turd said:

Not wanting to cause a stooshy but the non gambling or dodgy currency bit made me laugh... anybody who has an investment or variable rate account is gambling whether they like it or not it is what money making is all about.  Misses posh talking to her lesser nieghbour " Oh my husband in an investment banker... misses poor oh aye he gambles with other peoples money likesay 😂😂😂

It's a good point, but those who don't want gambling on the shirts won't have any investments or variable rate accounts I wouldn't have thought. Probably not fans of Anderson either.

Edited by Taffin

Blackie the Cat
18 hours ago, D4nny_ said:

Very nice mock-ups! Would take anyone of those sponsors bar Fiat. Can’t stand Fiat :rofl: 

Fix It Again Tony!

8 hours ago, Blackie the Cat said:

Fix It Again Tony!

Always thought it was Fix It Again Tomorrow :lol:

On 18/12/2023 at 17:36, Phil D. Corners said:

The shorts on the third kit. 🤣🤣🤣

I missed it at first glance. 👏🏻👏🏻

The "sponsors" wouldn't be happy with the shorts. Implies their product is pi*h, if you catch my flow.

We’re negotiating for a new kit manufacturer as well, according to a close friend who works for a sportswear company. He’s not a Scottish football fan so would have no need to kid me on. 

23 hours ago, R9. said:

Ferrari one but it will be Ballie Gifford on the front.

I don't think it will be BG, their involvement is very much at the philanthropic level working with benefactors to help promote causes such as the innovation centre or growing the woman's team.

There's a director there on the hibs board also so can't see it myself.

coatbridgejambo
21 hours ago, Kennyfragg13 said:

Heard we are getting sponsored by Area 51 😬

That would just be out out of this world 

Sorry, the coat is on

11 hours ago, Taffin said:

It's a good point, but those who don't want gambling on the shirts won't have any investments or variable rate accounts I wouldn't have thought. Probably not fans of Anderson either.

Not really. There's quite a big difference between gambling and investments, at least in the commonly used meaning of those terms, and a world of difference from variable rate bank accounts.

I don't want to see gambling companies advertised on our shirts, as I'm aware of the harm gambling can do to the lives of many people (and their families) who become addicted to it. I'm also aware of how in-your-face gambling advertising already is around sport, particularly football, and how many potentially vulnerable (including very young and/or impressionable people) are being bombarded by it. I don't really want to see us adding to that and promoting it.  I don't mean to sound sanctimonious here, and I'm not suggesting gambling should be banned or anything, indeed I do a bit of it myself, I'd just rather not see us promoting it.

As for investing (and the frankly bizarre mention of variable rate accounts), I've got a bunch of investments in various different funds, trusts and companies within pension and ISA wrappers (diversified over various geographical and business/economic sectors), as well as savings in both fixed and variable rate savings accounts, and so will many other people who would also prefer not to see gambling firms advertised on our shirts.

23 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Not really. There's quite a big difference between gambling and investments, at least in the commonly used meaning of those terms, and a world of difference from variable rate bank accounts.

I don't want to see gambling companies advertised on our shirts, as I'm aware of the harm gambling can do to the lives of many people (and their families) who become addicted to it. I'm also aware of how in-your-face gambling advertising already is around sport, particularly football, and how many potentially vulnerable (including very young and/or impressionable people) are being bombarded by it. I don't really want to see us adding to that and promoting it.  I don't mean to sound sanctimonious here, and I'm not suggesting gambling should be banned or anything, indeed I do a bit of it myself, I'd just rather not see us promoting it.

As for investing (and the frankly bizarre mention of variable rate accounts), I've got a bunch of investments in various different funds, trusts and companies within pension and ISA wrappers (diversified over various geographical and business/economic sectors), as well as savings in both fixed and variable rate savings accounts, and so will many other people who would also prefer not to see gambling firms advertised on our shirts.

I wouldn't say it sounds sanctimonious. Hypocritical, maybe; happy to partake and fund the adverts but don't want them on a football shirt. Maybe some gymnastics to present risking money for financial gain as something other than gambling but I do get where you're coming from.

Personally I'd like who ever results in us getting the most amount of money and if it doesn't fit with my morals I'll not use their services.

On 18/12/2023 at 22:38, Swanny17 said:

Name the player whose name was on the front and back of their shirt as well as the stadium name….

Philips?

stranraer-jambo
On 18/12/2023 at 22:38, Swanny17 said:

Ian Walker.. Leicester City GK

Walkers crisps.. Walkers Stadium 

• davemclaren changed the title to New Sponsor next season - Stellar Omada ( updated )