New Sponsor next season - Stellar Omada ( updated )

PhoenixHearts

tian447
6 hours ago, Taffin said:

Nice one. Not a pretty sponsor but if they're paying the best bucks then roll on down 🎉🎉

It's a plain text based logo. I'm more than happy with those!  A white logo on the home shirt, and a decent contrast on the away/third shirts will do me fine. 

Remember the horrors of the Wonga logo clashing horribly with the home shirt, or the wrong shade of maroon when they gave a half arsed attempt to match the away kit. 

Stellar Omada and even Ukio Bankas are/were good ones for that reason :thumbsup:

At least we're not stoating around with Bevvy on the front of ours :lol:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Taffin

• PhoenixHearts

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Would not be the first time I was pre game :( 

3 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

There could be nothing in the rumour of course, but anything that benefits the club in some way with no downside would be worth investigating.    Given Mr Anderson's record of  success (e.g. Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust), it wouldn't surprise me if he was able to find such an opportunity.  

It could be a fantastic way to build a stadium redevelopment fund.

Rather than wait for just inflows from player sales or prize money, it could be added to via the club funds and managed and hopefully grown over time so when we decide to expand the Wheatfield, there will be a sizable pot of money to facilitate that. 

5 hours ago, OTT said:

It could be a fantastic way to build a stadium redevelopment fund.

Rather than wait for just inflows from player sales or prize money, it could be added to via the club funds and managed and hopefully grown over time so when we decide to expand the Wheatfield, there will be a sizable pot of money to facilitate that. 

Although one bad season and there would be calls of “ siphoning off our money while we struggle on the pitch “

Jambo in Bathgate
13 hours ago, WDJ87 said:

He can't/won't chip in forever. I'd imagine with extra revenue streams established, the hope is they will replace the need for benefactors 

He may however still support our charitable work through Big Hearts and other such ventures. 

Jambo in Bathgate
12 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

Please no.

If ever a kit manufacturer screamed h1b5, it’s Joma.

Agree totally! Cheap looking kit and that Bevvy sponsor logo! I feel dirty here, but if I was one of the Bournemouth loanees and saw that strip I’d sue Foley for breach of contract! 

highlandjambo3

Have the vermin commentated on this Micky mouse sponsorship in light of their bevvy sponsor, seeing S they are leaps ahead in all departments.

Edited by highlandjambo3

Bungalow Bill
14 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

I heard a rumour last week that a high-profile Scottish financial company might be getting involved with Hearts in some way - no details, but it sounded like the sort of thing Mr Anderson may have had a hand in.

Would be interesting if something happened here. There aren’t many big scottish financial companies left - Abrdn? And they’re sinking fast. 

Baillie Gifford, BoS, RBS all head quartered in Scotland but not Scottish anymore. Would they put money into Hearts? Would be good if they did. 

kingantti1874
9 hours ago, tian447 said:

It's a plain text based logo. I'm more than happy with those!  A white logo on the home shirt, and a decent contrast on the away/third shirts will do me fine. 

Remember the horrors of the Wonga logo clashing horribly with the home shirt, or the wrong shade of maroon when they gave a half arsed attempt to match the away kit. 

Stellar Omada and even Ukio Bankas are/were good ones for that reason :thumbsup:

ive never really liked the logo, I know a lot of the stellar people inc Colin and the font doesn’t really scream high tech / it / consultancy to me.

that said who am I to criticise, it wasn’t that long ago that Colin was a BA.  He’s done fantastically well

and it will look ok on the shirt 

Edited by kingantti1874

Jambo in Yorkshire
11 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

How do you know this?I was told different.

Trust me, I have a very good source, I understand that next seasons kit is at the design stage.

Thunder and Lightning
11 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Here we go again. 😂 

Zen Jambo

I’ve been watching stellar omanda for a couple of years now. An exciting company with a bright future. 

Great partnership. 

10 hours ago, tian447 said:

Double post

Edited by Taffin

10 hours ago, tian447 said:

Yeh it's better than Wonga aesthetically, and there's many worse. I just don't think khe fonts work together imo, looks like the intern knocked it up. Their actual logo is cool though and hopefully it's used this time around.

gordon simpson
15 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Doesn't really matter, we all have to accept the fact that we're not going to be remotely capable of competing with Bournemouth C from now on.  Record shirt sponsorship deals, benefactor donations, FoH monthly DDs, probable group stage European football, it's all pointless and meaningless when they're going to have genuinely world class players like that guy that could only get about half a dozen games for Bournemouth A over the last three years.  😢

yup spot on we can only try and keep up with  the wee team 

Nookie Bear
15 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

What were you told?

Agentjambo
8 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

What were you told?

We were changing kit supplier 

6 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

We were changing kit supplier 

McKinley literally said in his last interview that next season would be the last of the current Umbro deal.

20 minutes ago, droid said:

McKinley literally said in his last interview that next season would be the last of the current Umbro deal.

That doesn't mean anything beyond that the current deal is expiring at the end of next season :lol: 

Umbro are a great fit for the club. When we tried Puma the kits were shit and utterly, utterly forgettable. Looking at other brands like Joma & Castore and it all just looks cheap and tacky. 

Umbro are a shirt partner that quality wise there haven't really been any issues. I don't want to see us move on from them. IF we did, it would have to be Adidas or Hummel. The rest are pish. 

Agentjambo
23 minutes ago, droid said:

I’m sure our last extension was the one below:

IMG_3960.thumb.png.07256ddd4fe4b9126793fcc271117f3c.png

4 minutes ago, OTT said:

That doesn't mean anything beyond that the current deal is expiring at the end of next season :lol: 

Umbro are a great fit for the club. When we tried Puma the kits were shit and utterly, utterly forgettable. Looking at other brands like Joma & Castore and it all just looks cheap and tacky. 

Umbro are a shirt partner that quality wise there haven't really been any issues. I don't want to see us move on from them. IF we did, it would have to be Adidas or Hummel. The rest are pish. 

Agreed . Even Adidas would not be my preference though . They just give us cheap looking templates, whereas Umbro seem to give us a bit of a better individual look and the quality always seems much better 

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Agreed . Even Adidas would not be my preference though . They just give us cheap looking templates, whereas Umbro seem to give us a bit of a better individual look and the quality always seems much better 

Agreed!! - IIRC Adidas were a complete ***** to deal with when we needed to reorder kits because of the lead time. 

Preference is just to make Hearts synonymous with Umbro. Stick with them for the long haul. 

4 minutes ago, OTT said:

Agreed!! - IIRC Adidas were a complete ***** to deal with when we needed to reorder kits because of the lead time. 

Preference is just to make Hearts synonymous with Umbro. Stick with them for the long haul. 

Me too . Puma was exceptionally cheap rubbish too

Lone Striker
On 16/03/2024 at 09:00, Bungalow Bill said:

Would be interesting if something happened here. There aren’t many big scottish financial companies left - Abrdn? And they’re sinking fast. 

Baillie Gifford, BoS, RBS all head quartered in Scotland but not Scottish anymore. Would they put money into Hearts? Would be good if they did. 

If there's any substance to it, my guess is  it might involve the hotel & restaurant in some way.  Maybe a sponsorship with the company name on the menu & discount for company clients  ?  Maybe also a preferential room rate for the company's clients ?      The thing with running  hotels and restaurants is you really need to minimise the number of days you've got empty rooms and tables. 

Edited by Lone Striker