New Sponsor next season - Stellar Omada ( updated )

PhoenixHearts

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Taffin

• PhoenixHearts

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, stranraer-jambo said:

Ian Walker.. Leicester City GK

Walkers crisps.. Walkers Stadium 

👍 That's the one! 

17 hours ago, Anderson5 said:

We’re negotiating for a new kit manufacturer as well, according to a close friend who works for a sportswear company. He’s not a Scottish football fan so would have no need to kid me on. 

Ugh. I like Umbro. If its not Hummel or Adidas, I don't see the point in changing. Umbros kits have all been solid and I don't recall seeing many complaints about quality which is a possibility if we switch. 

Agree with the above post regarding Umbro. Pretty decent kit and it’s a bit more personal in comparison to a Nike or Adidas, and far better than the shite Puma served up for us. 

I’m assuming the Umbro and MND Scotland deals run out at the end of the season. 

We’ll find a sponsor no problem at all, likely with the help from James Anderson. 

Kit manufacturers is a bit more tricky as there is not a huge number of them. Plus the level of club that we are at probably means we’ll be down the pecking order. Umbro probably suits us best. 

1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Agree with the above post regarding Umbro. Pretty decent kit and it’s a bit more personal in comparison to a Nike or Adidas, and far better than the shite Puma served up for us. 

We’ll find a sponsor no problem at all, likely with the help from James Anderson. 

Kit manufacturers is a bit more tricky as there is not a huge number of them. Plus the level of club that we are at probably means we’ll be down the pecking order. Umbro probably suits us best. 

Wasn't impressed initially, but Castore have put out some decent kits this season?

13 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Yip I like Umbro and not sure why we are looking to change . Really do not want Asidas or Nike identikit templates or shite like Joma 

11 minutes ago, droid said:

Wasn't impressed initially, but Castore have put out some decent kits this season?

Are they not famously known to fall to pieces or be made upside down and inside out 

Just now, Sooks said:

Are they not famously known to fall to pieces or be made upside down and inside out 

Think they had teething problems when supplying Rangers, but they do a few now including Wolves, Newcastle and the Ireland National Team (I think?)

4 hours ago, stranraer-jambo said:

Ian Walker.. Leicester City GK

Walkers crisps.. Walkers Stadium 

Andy King .. Leicester City midfielder 

King Power (sponsor) … King Power Stadium 

1 hour ago, droid said:

51 minutes ago, Sooks said:

48 minutes ago, droid said:

Think they had teething problems when supplying Rangers, but they do a few now including Wolves, Newcastle and the Ireland National Team (I think?)

They still have quality control problems:

castore%20lose%20teams%20%20(3).jpg

Aston Villa have been complaining about their shirts being absolutely shite this season, and being drenched in sweat by half time.

castore%20quality%20problems%20(1).jpg

Their shirts rip, tear, and fall to bits.  And these are supposed to be the high quality, professional ones, not the bog standard cheap ones we get in the shop.

RF-COMP-CASTORE.jpg?w=620

Oh, and if the shirts don't spontaneously disintegrate, they often put the badges on upside down because they are useless.

Castore%20Quality%20problems%20(1).jpg

If they put badges on the shirt at all.

Castore are absolutely shite, and if we end up going for them, then I'll not be touching our kits until the next deal.  

I wouldn't mind us staying with Umbro for another couple of years.

Their kits are a decent quality, usually have at least one great design every season, and it's been a while since we've had an absolute abomination of a shirt from them.

Hearts_home_p.jpg Hearts_home_p1.jpg

Every season I fear we slip down the Macron, Joma, or worse route.

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Their kits are a decent quality, usually have at least one great design every season, and it's been a while since we've had an absolute abomination of a shirt from them.

Couldn't care less if the team on the pitch winning 

11 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Aston Villa have been complaining about their shirts being absolutely shite this season, and being drenched in sweat by half time.

Their shirts rip, tear, and fall to bits.  And these are supposed to be the high quality, professional ones, not the bog standard cheap ones we get in the shop.

Oh, and if the shirts don't spontaneously disintegrate, they often put the badges on upside down because they are useless.

Castore are absolutely shite, and if we end up going for them, then I'll not be touching our kits until the next deal.  

Yeah , no thanks :lol: 

been here before
3 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

👍 That's the one! 

But his name is Walker.

Unless of course you watch Shanklands, Clarkes, Kents etc every week

35 minutes ago, been here before said:

But his name is Walker.

Unless of course you watch Shanklands, Clarkes, Kents etc every week

Walker is still included in Walkers. You’re a bundle of joy eh. 

2 hours ago, tian447 said:

Fair enough. Just for the record I’m firmly in the stay with Umbro camp. Seems a good fit us and them, always has.

Edited by droid

29 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Walker is still included in Walkers. You’re a bundle of joy eh. 

He really is such a genuinely riveting person eh . The absolute pinnacle of boring 

6 hours ago, OTT said:

If it’s not Hummel or Adidas, I don't see the point in changing.

You might be in luck then as my mate works for one of the above. He told me this in October though so things may have changed. 

“Hearts will earn more income from a new commercial sponsor from next year as they move away from their partnership with the charity MND Scotland. There is no prospect of any cryptocurrency, gambling or alcohol company adorning the famous maroon shirts." Andrew McKinlay CEO

Hats off to you sir. That is why I will always support FoH. No shite soiling the famous maroon shirt. 

Edited by Rannoch

PhoenixHearts
6 hours ago, tian447 said:

I have kits from both Macron and Joma and neither are anywhere near as bad as Castore. Macron have really upped their game in the last 3 or 4 years. They make some amazing designs. Bristol Rovers away this season is great.

Of course they still have a few stinkers in their repertoire... see Colchester United this season. 

Honestly if we're not staying with umbro, Hummel would be my choice, but I'm gonna throw Meyba out there too. We'd be the envy of kit hipsters and collectors all across the world.

• 2 weeks later...
Jamstomorrow
On 18/12/2023 at 22:38, Swanny17 said:

Name the player whose name was on the front and back of their shirt as well as the stadium name….

Sorry for the delay.  Christmas, New Year and all that.   Ian Walker.

Bad Religion
On 20/12/2023 at 21:36, Rannoch said:

“Hearts will earn more income from a new commercial sponsor from next year as they move away from their partnership with the charity MND Scotland. There is no prospect of any cryptocurrency, gambling or alcohol company adorning the famous maroon shirts." Andrew McKinlay CEO

Hats off to you sir. That is why I will always support FoH. No shite soiling the famous maroon shirt. 

Odd that he mentions crypto and associates it with gambling and alcohol?

Can’t think of any crypto exchanges sponsoring football teams. There might well be some though. 

5 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Can’t think of any crypto exchanges sponsoring football teams. There might well be some though. 

Our wonderful neighbours are involved in all 3 aren’t they? 

Bad Religion
3 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Our wonderful neighbours are involved in all 3 aren’t they? 

No idea. 

hmfcdoug

Errea I know are making a proposal and some initial discussions. Doesn’t mean it will be them.

However their stuff is quality these days and very bespoke for each club. It’s likely we would be one of their marquee clubs in UK so would benefit us and them. 

They’ve made moves back into Scotland this season with Dundee Utd and Dunfermline. 

Unknown user
On 20/12/2023 at 21:22, Anderson5 said:

You might be in luck then as my mate works for one of the above. He told me this in October though so things may have changed. 

Your mate must work for Hummel then as there's not much chance we'd be negotiating direct with Adidas

PhoenixHearts
27 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Roma and Inter had a crypto sponsor last season. Maybe they've come to their senses, or maybe it's because the company sponsoring them "Digitalbits" went bust (shocking).

Before than Inter and Valencia were sponsored by some tinpot NFT stuff called Socios.

Besiktas have another crypto company "Rain" on their shirts. 

Rangers and Hibs recently had some proper embarrassing crypto thing called "Sportemon.go" on the backs of their kits that was definitely not a scam money laundering venture.

Southampton have some awful hybrid betting/bitcoin sponsor now.

Lazio had a crypto exchange on their shirts called "Binance" last year.

Sure there's tonnes more. 

Honestly it's music to my ears that our club is not involved in any of this nonsense.

I don't know as much as a should about crypto and I'm sure there are a few that are actually stable and even viable like bitcoin, but when you see all these copycat offshoots and especially all the NFT nonsense (obvious scam from day one) then in my eyes at least it has really damaged Crypto's reputation.

Bad Religion
5 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Roma and Inter had a crypto sponsor last season. Maybe they've come to their senses, or maybe it's because the company sponsoring them "Digitalbits" went bust (shocking).

Before than Inter and Valencia were sponsored by some tinpot NFT stuff called Socios.

Besiktas have another crypto company "Rain" on their shirts. 

Rangers and Hibs recently had some proper embarrassing crypto thing called "Sportemon.go" on the backs of their kits that was definitely not a scam money laundering venture.

Southampton have some awful hybrid betting/bitcoin sponsor now.

Lazio had a crypto exchange on their shirts called "Binance" last year.

Sure there's tonnes more. 

Honestly it's music to my ears that our club is not involved in any of this nonsense.

I don't know as much as a should about crypto and I'm sure there are a few that are actually stable and even viable like bitcoin, but when you see all these copycat offshoots and especially all the NFT nonsense (obvious scam from day one) then in my eyes at least it has really damaged Crypto's reputation.

Ok right, that’s fair enough. I thought he was referring to the legitimate crypto exchanges. 

3 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Ok right, that’s fair enough. I thought he was referring to the legitimate crypto exchanges. 

there’s a growth pattern to be confident in : - image.thumb.png.e310a19b2a99f5f2bd65b1b037573a8f.png

Bad Religion
6 minutes ago, Sid said:

there’s a growth pattern to be confident in : - image.thumb.png.e310a19b2a99f5f2bd65b1b037573a8f.png

Agreed. 

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Dont recognise that brand emblem Dunks , who is it 

Qatar Airways

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Qatar Airways

Ah cheers . Thought it was a sportswear brand :lol:

Shows up my means , if it was EasyJet or Ryanair I would have picked it out right away :( 

• 2 months later...
McNelly15

Excellent news. It'll look good on the strips for sure ❤

jamboozy

Give the money to Shanks 👍

Seriously, this looks a good deal and I’m glad we didn’t go down the alcohol or gambling route.

Thats really good that we've been able to wait for a record breaking deal - they sponsored the away kit a couple of seasons ago too.

I assume the seven figure sum is split across the 3 years? Be interesting to know how much it is!! 

Gorgierools
2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Biggest shirt sponsor deal in our history

:wonga:

And a mega bucks hotel, euro group stages. Were bloody rolling in it.

Bunny Munro
9 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Is it still Umbro though

One more year on the Umbro deal.

Nice one. Not a pretty sponsor but if they're paying the best bucks then roll on down 🎉🎉

kingantti1874

Wonder what it means for James Anderson. I mean everyone always interpreted the benefactor donations were free but they did come at the cost of a shirt sponsor. 

wonder if he will still be chipping in 

Agentjambo
13 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Is it still Umbro though

A new kit supplier 

• davemclaren changed the title to New Sponsor next season - Stellar Omada ( updated )