On 12/04/2024 at 10:16, Gorgierools said:

Good episode but was hoping for "Japanese boy" at the end

😉

Jarhead
5 hours ago, Laurie said:

😉

Good recovery after blazing over the bar with an open goal last week 🥳

thehibsareintheirbeds

Another good listen on latest SATF. Scott's shout of tagawa over grant, vargas or forrest is a bold one though 😳

Skippy Doodle
4 minutes ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Another good listen on latest SATF. Scott's shout of tagawa over grant, vargas or forrest is a bold one though 😳

Haha I’m blaming the spirit of Rory Jennings taking over my body 

Gorgierools
9 hours ago, Laurie said:

😉

Clever,just kept me waiting a week. Another top listen guys

davemclaren
53 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Haha I’m blaming the spirit of Rory Jennings taking over my body 

You must be losing it as we approach the semi final. 😎

Skippy Doodle
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

You must be losing it as we approach the semi final. 😎

My rationale is sound but I do not blame anyone from calling it out 👍

copa-mundial

When you said your team out Scott, I completely get why you have Tagawa in the starting xi. 

I fully understand the big pitch and Tagawa's game being running in behind the defence. If there is a game to utilise this, the weekends game is the game to do so. 

It would however take huge courage to give Tagawa a start in such a monumental game. 

On the flip though I also agreed with donkey. Should you start him and it doesn't work. It's pelters from every voice possible! 

If the score is even in either 90 minutes or in extra time, I definitely wouldn't be against throwing Tagawa on. 

It could be the game that changes his Hearts career. 

Skippy Doodle
8 minutes ago, copa-mundial said:

When you said your team out Scott, I completely get why you have Tagawa in the starting xi. 

I fully understand the big pitch and Tagawa's game being running in behind the defence. If there is a game to utilise this, the weekends game is the game to do so. 

It would however take huge courage to give Tagawa a start in such a monumental game. 

On the flip though I also agreed with donkey. Should you start him and it doesn't work. It's pelters from every voice possible! 

If the score is even in either 90 minutes or in extra time, I definitely wouldn't be against throwing Tagawa on. 

💯- it’s not a call I’m expecting SN to make and understand why

MR INCREDIBLE
2 hours ago, copa-mundial said:

Tagawa to start for me !!!

Surprise element!!!

Plus I think there’s a great striker in there…just waiting to shine 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

copa-mundial
1 hour ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

Just dropped on Spotify. Will give this a listen later tonight 

kingantti1874
5 hours ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

got to be a Yan Dhanda song using this.  🤣 do your work Gorgie ultras 

This is My Story Podcast
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

😂😂

Gorgierools
10 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

That would be brilliant 

kingantti1874
9 hours ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

😂😂

You know you want to 🤣 

This is My Story Podcast

I am on at 32 minutes if you wanna hear my takes on Hearts. This was recorded pre semi final……….😭😭😭

This is My Story Podcast
copa-mundial

Latest episode of SATF is a good listen. 

Good summery of the semi final, when there has been time to breath, then asses it. 

I've also read the spread James Cairney has done on Hearts Standard that Laurie alludes to. It goes hand in hand. 

The game was there. It was down to our own moments of madness and decision making. 

Anyway it's been done to death on here since the full time whistle on Sunday. Its all by the by now. 

Look forward to hearing the other pods. Just waiting on them to drop. 

Seeing as how there is not a lot of football of any real meaning to us going on at the moment , then it would be great to have some background stuff on our PCA players . Although I suppose that might have to wait until they are officially announced . Would be something a bit interesting to tide us over until the end of the season 

No idea if either Kennedy or McIvor are on here , so I cant tag them

I think have said in the past that I find the Perth to Paisley podcast a little bit aimed at a different age demographic , but that I like both of the hosts

I have just listened to the episode reviewing the semi . Adam Kennedy was excellent in this episode . Might not agree with many of his opinions on players and selection too often , but he had the baws to address the ****ing cesspit of fans that make up a small minority of our Hampden games , and I agree that it was 2013 when it really started to stink the place out . Paggering each other in the stands ? Get these types to **** imo 

12 hours ago, Sooks said:

No idea if either Kennedy or McIvor are on here , so I cant tag them

I think have said in the past that I find the Perth to Paisley podcast a little bit aimed at a different age demographic , but that I like both of the hosts

I have just listened to the episode reviewing the semi . Adam Kennedy was excellent in this episode . Might not agree with many of his opinions on players and selection too often , but he had the baws to address the ****ing cesspit of fans that make up a small minority of our Hampden games , and I agree that it was 2013 when it really started to stink the place out . Paggering each other in the stands ? Get these types to **** imo 

Yeah, I was at that game,

The fair weather supporters were there in there numbers that day,

I'm pretty certain there was some w@nker a few rows down from me in a cowboy hat started fighting and kicking off with another dude, I've no idea what it was about, probably just because we were losing at the time.

As Adam qutie rightly said on the pod, what could possibly get you so worked up that you physically start fighting someone over a football game?