• Luckies1874

• Fozzyonthefence

• Mikey1874

• Deviskan

jimmy the jambo
51 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Back to winning ways tonight. Shankland to score another

I hope your right 🤞🏻🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤️🇱🇻

Hoping Shankland starts, think he deserves to.... 

Norway without Haaland, big loss for them.

Scotland to win, but it'll be close, so I'm going 15-0🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Polonia Gorgie

Atmosphere will be brilliant tonight, full carnival celebrations. More than a few players deserve a lot of plaudits for the past campaign. I hope Shankland is on the pitch to soak it all up.

3 minutes ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

Atmosphere will be brilliant tonight, full carnival celebrations. More than a few players deserve a lot of plaudits for the past campaign. I hope Shankland is on the pitch to soak it all up.

👍 👏 

would love to see him getting another goal. 

Hope Shankland plays and if he does I think he will get at least one goal . I think we will win but I think it will be a tight game . 2 - 1 Shanks with both . Cap returns to us on a high and bags a hat trick against St Johnstone 

1 hour ago, VALDOS' said:

This should be a party atmosphere, no excuse for the players, Norway without Halaand should be straight forward

I think they will miss Odegarde more than Haaland but no international is straightforward. But i agree a good win will have the players and fans bouncing 🤞

Clark

Patterson Hendry Cooper Taylor 

Gilmour McGregor  

McGinn    McTominay  Armstrong 

Shanks 

btts 

Shanks to score

Scotland to win. 

7 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Clark

Patterson Hendry Cooper Taylor 

Gilmour McGregor  

McGinn    McTominay  Armstrong 

Shanks 

btts 

Shanks to score

Scotland to win. 

Decent team that . Really miss Hickey and Robertson in there though . Hickey especially . Patterson is a fair step down in quality 

2 hours ago, indianajones said:

I don't want Shankland playing at all. Wrapped up in bubble wrap please. 

wise  from our point of view

bringonthesevco
34 minutes ago, GYL said:

I think they will miss Odegarde more than Haaland but no international is straightforward. But i agree a good win will have the players and fans bouncing 🤞

I suspect the French might disagree with your comment about no international being straightforward 😂

3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

wise  from our point of view

Disagree , it will be huge for his confidence and development and he will be absolutely chomping at the bit for St Johnstone game if he gets another international appearance and goal 

2 hours ago, indianajones said:

I don't want Shankland playing at all. Wrapped up in bubble wrap please. 

You can pay someone to do that for you down Broughton St.

52 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

I think Clarke will give Kelly a run out in goal tonight.  No bad thing imo.

Clark isn't perfect however, he's better than Kelly imo.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Disagree , it will be huge for his confidence and development and he will be absolutely chomping at the bit for St Johnstone game if he gets another international appearance and goal 

:spoton:

Huge 6 months coming up for Shankland’s career now which will be of massive benefit to Hearts if he does what I now expect him to. Score goals and get us into 3rd securing the 5+ million, secure a plave in the Euro 2024 squad and then thereafter a decision for us and him over his relative value with a year left on his contract. 

8 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

:spoton:

Huge 6 months coming up for Shankland’s career now which will be of massive benefit to Hearts if he does what I now expect him to. Score goals and get us into 3rd securing the 5+ million, secure a plave in the Euro 2024 squad and then thereafter a decision for us and him over his relative value with a year left on his contract. 

That is how I see it . Not a bad position to be in that 

7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

The GFA won't care 

Agreed but it's exactly the kind of stat that they should be held accountable for. Glasgow biased kings Nd of shambles that perfectly illustrates how screwed up our national game is.

Not quite related to our game tonight, but Alex Petkov currently playing for Bulgaria against Serbia. Don't think he ever played a first team game for us and was punted out on loan a few times.

highlandjambo3
5 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Back to winning ways tonight. Shankland to score another

Goal tonight and a £300k offer in from rangers in January…..nap 🤬

Samuel Camazzola
2 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Laid out with a payment plan. 

14 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

11 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Laid out with a payment plan. 

So true . Great that we can tell them to away and **** themselves

Cameronstheman

I think Rangers will offer something in the region of £1.5 million, maybe £2 million at a push and that's a assuming they are interested

Say shanks does go, who would be a good replacement ??

Look at Well after losing Van Veen !!

2 hours ago, Benny Factor said:

Not quite related to our game tonight, but Alex Petkov currently playing for Bulgaria against Serbia. Don't think he ever played a first team game for us and was punted out on loan a few times.

Got a yellow card after 3 minutes.  FT 2-2.

Plays in Poland.

36 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

I think Rangers will offer something in the region of £1.5 million, maybe £2 million at a push and that's a assuming they are interested

Say shanks does go, who would be a good replacement ??

Look at Well after losing Van Veen !!

I do not think we would sell for that . I would be quite happy to see him stay and let his contract down rather than accept that too 

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I do not think we would sell for that . I would be quite happy to see him stay and let his contract down rather than accept that too 

We should only even be considering selling him for that kind of amount in the summer. In January it would need to be in excess of £4 million to make it worthwhile given his importance in getting 3rd and the £5+ million on offer for that. Even then a chunk would need to be used in the hope of finding a replacement. Selling him for £2 million or less with that in mind would rightly see the board crucified. In short we shouldn't even be considering selling him until after Euro 2024. 

3 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

We should only even be considering selling him for that kind of amount in the summer. In January it would need to be in excess of £4 million to make it worthwhile given his importance in getting 3rd and the £5+ million on offer for that. Even then a chunk would need to be used in the hope of finding a replacement. Selling him for £2 million or less with that in mind would rightly see the board crucified. In short we shouldn't even be considering selling him until after Euro 2024. 

Yip

If rangers show interest it unsettles the player, he then puts a transfer request in and let’s be honest none of us know his contract situation.

an offer of 1.5 million may trigger a clause that allows him to talk to teams?

I always hope we as a club hold out for top dollar for our players but unfortunately we’ve only done that once I can remember and that was under Vlad with Craig Gordon!! We will lose shankland for nowhere near his value.

in my humble opinion of course.

15 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

We will lose shankland for nowhere near his value.

The only person that stops that happening is Shanks himself. If he signs an extension then teams have to pay the going rate.

His age likely determines that this might be his last chance of a big pay day, so can't really blame if he doesn't sign. 

Hearts hopefully will look at ways of keeping him, a % of any future transfer could work. The attraction of the Euros and the need to be playing regularly to keep himself in contention is another advantage of staying at Hearts. 

Can't really see him leaving in January tbh, it would need silly money for Hearts to even consider it. 

Just now, tiger Rudi said:

The only person that stops that happening is Shanks himself. If he signs an extension then teams have to pay the going rate.

His age likely determines that this might be his last chance of a big pay day, so can't really blame if he doesn't sign. 

Hearts hopefully will look at ways of keeping him, a % of any future transfer could work. The attraction of the Euros and the need to be playing regularly to keep himself in contention is another advantage of staying at Hearts. 

Can't really see him leaving in January tbh, it would need silly money for Hearts to even consider it. 

Itd take big money AND itd be a big risk for him and his euro place