• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Deviskan

• Hearts007

• ...andFulton'sBaggio

Just now, Masonic said:

iv been betting kent every week hoping he gets a header from a set piece he was unlucky on sunday always massive odds

Hearts score from a set piece!?!?

Behave. 

Win, lose or draw I’m depressed we are playing 3 at the back again. 

And it would appear we are doing so because our one injury prone RB got, you guessed it, injured. 

It highlights a near unforgivable three transfer windows of imbalanced recruitment. 

It leaves us with absolutely no pace in the team. 

Big day for Boyce. 

Decent team.   As always we could do with scoring first.   Then plenty pace off the bench for the pumping of. 

Would 0-4 be out of reach.    Perhaps a red card for the hammer throwers. 

Either way a win comfortably or by a goal is fine. 

Come on the Hearts! :flag1:

Ricardo Quaresma
2 hours ago, daveyhmfc said:

Our record at Fir Park recently, is not great. I recall losing to them 2-0 towards the end of last season when Spittal and Obika scored. I also recall losing to them 2-1 when Alexander was in charge. Rickie Lamie scored the winner after Ginnelly had equalised. I wish we could get back to the days of regularly beating them with ease with the likes of Colquhoun, Robbo, Crabbe etc finding the back of the net!

Comprehensively pumped them 3-0, first away game last Season

They were very inaccurate with the shooting though, but they deserved pumped, it was that bad

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Christ but that’s a slow team. 

I genuinely cannot believe Boyce is starting…

Not playing Oda, Vargas or Tagawa…he must want sacked.

1 minute ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Oda,Tagawa and Vargas are the only players that can move faster than a snails pace all on the bench 😥🇱🇻

Remember the high tempo, pressing football Naisy promised. 

Depressing, somehow we are back playing a three with two players out of position and no pace. Did the fax come through from Neilson? 

Boyce needs to show something. But like that team. A few players can cement their place. More from Lowry, Forrest too. 

Think Baningime and Nieuwenhof can be the central midfield now.

4 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Changes again, very little continuity in this squad nowadays. 

Not got that settled side yet in November is poor but partly down to injuries.

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, H2 said:

Hearts will win today. This will be the start of a good run of matches with successive wins

I believe so, mate

We really can't leave it any longer

Clearly sitting tight and putting on pace as opposition tire. Only Vargas of those mention warrants even consideration for a starting spot.

Would have preferred Grant to Boyce personally. I just don’t like the Boyce / Shankland combo.

6 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Oda,Tagawa and Vargas are the only players that can move faster than a snails pace all on the bench 😥🇱🇻

Forrest is quick

Doesn’t matter who’s playing really. I expect the standard away performance and most likely snatch a draw if we’re lucky. 

Lacking pace so I assume he’s expecting Motherwell to sit very deep. Boyce can work well in tight spaces so I guess we shall see how it plays out 

2 minutes ago, longmalx said:

Clear he’s realised Devlin only brings something to the table against better teams at last.

And yet he didnt start in both games against Rangers. 

He appears to have quite a dim view of Devlin right now. 

Edited by hearts00

2 minutes ago, longmalx said:

Clear he’s realised Devlin only brings something to the table against better teams at last.

He didn't start either of the Rangers games.

lost in space
3 minutes ago, longmalx said:

But everybody is better than us..................

26 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

That was the atmosphere on the train. Calm discussions on getting a good manager. But enjoying everything about the day including successfully hiding the bottles and cans from the ticket collector

😊👍

13 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Hearts score from a set piece!?!?

Behave. 

even a broken clock is right twice a day.  today the law of averages would be helpful

1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

Strong bench, most of the squad are back now. Just missing two Craig’s and Natty?

Don't forget about McKay

lost in space
2 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Strong bench, most of the squad are back now. Just missing two Craig’s, Barrie and Natty?

Apart from Oda, Tagawa and Vargas - the bench is awful. Not ONE young player there. 

Ricardo Quaresma
24 minutes ago, Masonic said:

iv been betting kent every week hoping he gets a header from a set piece he was unlucky on sunday always massive odds

Well overdue mate; I think he's a wee bit nervous about it 🙂😉

24 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Changes again, very little continuity in this squad nowadays. 

this is a real worry. Tombola seems the right word. Hopefully it clicks today. Devlin appears to be SN’s scapegoat 

1 minute ago, lost in space said:

Apart from Oda, Tagawa and Vargas - the bench is awful. Not ONE young player there. 

Yeah I would have had youngsters on in place of Halliday and Sibbick, both are as good as no good and if none of our youngsters are an upgrade on them pair them we really are in trouble with youth development.

2 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Lack of a young player is a wee bit of a head scratcher given how SN came into the role, but in addition to those three we have Cammy, Grant and dare I say Sibbick. Last few weeks the bench has looked far worse, it may be Stockholm syndrome but at least it feels stronger.

Glass half full 😊

Heart tells me 1-0 Hearts. Head tells me another gutless performance from the players. Probably go down without a fight.

Diadora Van Basten

A lot of pressure on Lowry to create something today. Motherwell will probably play five at the back so we need to get the ball to Shanks and Boyce from close in.