Massive clear out required immediately.

Selkirkhmfc1874

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Anyone who listens to the constant winging of those on here must be seriously depressed. So many factions who have their own petty little agendas to follow nevermind the vermin interlopers.

Their the Budge haters, the Levein haters, the Robbie haters, those who still go on about Cathro, those who wanted McInnes, those who wanted Tommy Wright, those who wanted Wilder, those who wanted Cifuentes, those who want managers who we couldn't afford for a month and those who believe Hearts should be challenging Old firm because some supporters, about 8000 of them, chip on £15 or £20 a month by direct debit. Don't forget about those who just want to be proven as experts and will complain immediately and just wait till we lose a game and suddenly they knew it was going to happen.

The idea you support team has long been abandoned as old fashioned, as Football Manager mentality has taken grip.

No-ones happy with losing to Celtic, nobody is overjoyed at 90 seconds of madness cost us v Hibs but this merry go round has to stop and we need to stick with someone and let him build or we will be changing manager every 3 months.

Won't happen though, too many need to be seen. Just look at the threads. Same folk start a new one every week with the 'i don't want to complain but' chat.

You don't even need to read them, it's the same regurgitated shite as their posts week before.

Rant over, back to work.

I wouldn't quite go that far, but you are right about the whingers. I had reached a point of ignoring much of Kickback and, for some reason, today, my cage having been rattled, I decided to engage once more.

Once in a while, people (Kickbackers, people who love Hearts and read Kickback, people who don't care about Hearts but maybe look here to gauge fan opinion, other thought-leaders and influencers, the list is long) need a reminder that we don't all think that everyone should be sacked every time Hearts lose.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• Bazzas right boot

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Carter

Just now, HopeDiouf said:

Yep. Interim, then given the job, based on 4th, for which Neilson would've been sacked.

Neilson wasn't sacked for finishing 4th.

He was sacked because he was absolutely useless and an arrogant stubborn prick to boot. The majority of fans hated him as well as the players hating him. 

Just now, Bad Religion said:

He was sacked because he was absolutely useless and an arrogant stubborn prick to boot. The majority of fans hated him as well as the players hating him. 

He was sacked cause it looked like we wouldn't get third.  

Just now, HopeDiouf said:

He was sacked cause it looked like we wouldn't get third.  

Yes, there was nothing else Budge could cling onto.

Would cost a shit load to get rid of all these *****.

For all the revenue Budge has generated off the field it can be classed as wasted on it.

What a ****ing disaster.

She has spent almost 10 years running us with IT business goggles on and not the slightest realisation that this is (well was) a professional sports team.

Edited by i8hibsh

Thunder and Lightning
1 hour ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

The board succumbed to fan pressure and got rid of Neilson

The board then also succumbed to fan pressure and appointed Naismith 

One thing the board doesn’t need to do is to succumb to fan pressure for a third time in less than a year.

They need a proper plan not a reaction.

Aye, its all the fans fault.

Is that you Ann?

2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Absolutely spot on, rule #1 of running a football club, fans do not have a clue about football so do not listen to the fans when it comes to appointments or signings.

We need a board with their own plan and a proper professional vision. 

The appointment of Naismith was a bottle job, they bottled it out of having to make a proper appointment because well, the fans like him, so we’ll just give it to Naismith to avoid the aggro. It’s tantamount to the old “give it to big dunc” at Everton or “give it Giggsey” at Man U. Really these ex player ex fans favourite shout are absolute joke appointments. Big clubs need a proper manager with a record. 

In a move which would be opposed by 75% of the **** wits on here, I would absolutely be going for Derek Mcinnes right now, as I would over the summer, and I would not give a single **** about all these **** witted clown clueless fans who would oppose it based on hot air.

The question should’ve been asked “who can Hearts get, that is most likely to 1. get us in Europa groups and 2. deliver 3rd for us” Never in a million years was the answer to that question “the b team manager and Joe savages old mate from down the pub ” 

Absolutely.  He is the best candidate by far in our price range. 

Go for it 1308

The board succumbed to fan pressure and got rid of Neilson

The board then also succumbed to fan pressure and appointed Naismith 

One thing the board doesn’t need to do is to succumb to fan pressure for a third time in less than a year.

They need a proper plan not a reaction.

Anne...just piss off

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Anyone who listens to the constant winging of those on here must be seriously depressed. So many factions who have their own petty little agendas to follow nevermind the vermin interlopers.

Their the Budge haters, the Levein haters, the Robbie haters, those who still go on about Cathro, those who wanted McInnes, those who wanted Tommy Wright, those who wanted Wilder, those who wanted Cifuentes, those who want managers who we couldn't afford for a month and those who believe Hearts should be challenging Old firm because some supporters, about 8000 of them, chip on £15 or £20 a month by direct debit. Don't forget about those who just want to be proven as experts and will complain immediately and just wait till we lose a game and suddenly they knew it was going to happen.

The idea you support team has long been abandoned as old fashioned, as Football Manager mentality has taken grip.

No-ones happy with losing to Celtic, nobody is overjoyed at 90 seconds of madness cost us v Hibs but this merry go round has to stop and we need to stick with someone and let him build or we will be changing manager every 3 months.

Won't happen though, too many need to be seen. Just look at the threads. Same folk start a new one every week with the 'i don't want to complain but' chat.

You don't even need to read them, it's the same regurgitated shite as their posts week before.

Rant over, back to work.

Great post.

This place really shouldn't be taken seriously though.

Half a dozen loonys that have nothing better to do than lose the plot over everything to do with the club will have zero bearing on how we progress.

Results have dictated every single managers fate in the Budge/FOH era. Not the immature clowns on here, no matter how much they think they're listened to.

41 minutes ago, Section Q said:

How could you possibly know how many on here wanted Cathro etc......?

Polls were conducted on here each time. 

If Neilson was to come back tomorrow would we improve, or get worse?

I think Naismith needs time yet and maybe another transfer window. But I get the frustration as it really feels as though we haven't moved on from the slump at the end of Robbie's tenure.

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

All fair, I don't really blame the board for appointing Naismith, I could argue all day about why but I'd get crucified given how its gone so I won't bother. 

What I will say is that's Robbie, Cathro, Levein, Stendel, Robbie and Naismith as permanent managers and only RN can be in any way judged as a success, that's an extremely poor record and any other board with the backing that our support would feel under severe pressure. Ours just seem to plod along making poor decisions and taking an eternity to do it. 

The writing is on the wall for Naismith but I suppose as long as he's still in position there's a very slim chance he'll turn it round. I do think they'll be forced into a decision soon though and when they are we need to quickly go out and bring in a manager with his own coaches. The last thing we need is another interim manager.

& All of the above have a whiff of CL about them - we must be entirely rid of any unwelcome strategies lingering in the background.

We now have absolutely nobody we could trust in making any direct football-related appointment. When it is considered this is a major Scottish "Football Club" & there is not one person to rely on it makes for an extremely grim outlook.

10 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Absolutely.  He is the best candidate by far in our price range. 

In Scotland, yes by far, but non of us know who would be in our price range from outwith Scotland. The problem is that our Board and many supporters are looking for a guarantee appointment. That just does not happen.

Just now, Nerja Jambo said:

In Scotland, yes by far, but non of us know who would be in our price range from outwith Scotland. The problem is that our Board and many supporters are looking for a guarantee appointment. That just does not happen.

Foreign coaches are typically much more expensive than home-based ones nowadays hence there are very few in Scottish football. 

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Foreign coaches are typically much more expensive than home-based ones nowadays hence there are very few in Scottish football. 

Well we won't know until we interview them. The last thing we need is someone from within the Scottish merry go round. If we found McInnes was the only one we could afford, ok, but until we go through the process we'll never know. It was rumoured that a few foreign coaches had applied and if that was the case their agent must have known a ball park figure as the salary being offered. It will also be interesting to see the accounts. It's a bit pointless the club saying we can't afford £xxx when they may be sitting on a healthy balance sheet.

Edited by Nerja Jambo

Indeed - a clear out of the arseholes who frequent kickback calling for everyones head because we lost a game. As others have commented...Get real !

Thunder and Lightning
9 minutes ago, hmfc1440 said:

& All of the above have a whiff of CL about them - we must be entirely rid of any unwelcome strategies lingering in the background.

We now have absolutely nobody we could trust in making any direct football-related appointment. When it is considered this is a major Scottish "Football Club" & there is not one person to rely on it makes for an extremely grim outlook.

Anyone still blaming CL needs to get a grip.

FFS why not blame Mercer.  

Move on.  The problem is people currently at the club, not some mythical strategy put in place in years gone by.

2 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

Well we won't know until we interview them. The last thing we need is someone from within the Scottish merry go round. If we found McInnes was the only one we could afford, ok, but until we go through the process we'll never know.

No need to interview them to find out what they want.  Just a phone call to their agent. 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

No need to interview them to find out what they want.  Just a phone call to their agent. 

No an interview is vital even if at first it appears he may be slightly outwith our range. The interview may be so impressive that for once we actually go beyond our original salary to get him. An interview is vital.

32 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Careful, some folk get uncomfortable with the truth being presented to them.

Naismith should stay. He must be given time to crystallise the current squad into a progressive team.

Injuries to key players, players coping with a change in the playing environment and some players failing to come up to expectations. Yesterday Hatate was no doubt sent out to cause concerns to Devlin which really didn't materialise. Instead turned his attention to The Hof and cynically kicked him in the calf resulting in Hof being substituted. Only when Grant came on did Rodgers remove Hatate. Although it was not a good result, there were some good performances such as Oda, Beni and Grant, when they came on as subs. Vargas ran his socks off and Shanks was subjected to some outrageous fouls which went unpunished by the one brain cell referee. On another day against the rest of the opposition outwith the OF Hearts would have won with that team + bench. No need for panic just secure a pragmatic approach 

16 minutes ago, RS86 said:

If Neilson was to come back tomorrow would we improve, or get worse?

I think Naismith needs time yet and maybe another transfer window. But I get the frustration as it really feels as though we haven't moved on from the slump at the end of Robbie's tenure.

If he get time and another window we will be in a relegation struggle no doubt about it

3 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

No an interview is vital even if at first it appears he may be slightly outwith our range. The interview may be so impressive that for once we actually go beyond our original salary to get him. An interview is vital.

so spend beyond our fiscal policy?

we may be able to to pay a new managers (and coaches) wages - but will they then accept that money has to be funded from the playing budget and ergo their scope for bringing players in is limited - and they may not be able to bring in who they want.

this could be the reason why Cifuentes / foreign managers / proven managers won't come here. Maybe explains why kettlewell, mcinnes, wright, mckay, robinson stay on the merry go round in scotland as they accept the score.?

Glamorgan Jambo
27 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Anne...just piss off

30 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Aye, its all the fans fault.

Is that you Ann?

Read what I said again. Except concentrate a bit harder this time.

I'm not blaming the fans. I'm blaming the board for not planning properly and succumbing to fan pressure when their plans don't work out. We achieved nothing by sacking Neilson before the end of last season.

The Real Maroonblood
4 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Why would the board start panicking when we have a waiting list of 7 thousand might even be up towards 10 thousand now..👀

Get all the corners filled to accommodate them.:10900:

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

I would absolutely take McInnes over the current amateur hour act. 

Nothing against naismith also, but it's really not the time to have a tactically naive coaching setup atm. 

We keep playing players out of position. 

Sibbick is dreadful as ch. I'm astonished he wasn't benched after his hibs display, did naismith review the goals at all? 

When you review the hibs goals even a lay person knows sibbick needs benched after or certainly not played in the wrong position again. 

it may well be that Neilson had reached the end of the road. You still didn’t need to immediately sack him straight away (in the end results showed that it didn’t affect where we ended the season) A proper plan was needed. Naismith was never part of any proper plan (if he was he’d have had all his coaching qualifications for examples).

Naismith has his buddies in the Hun loving press (remember him stating he didn’t see any point going back to being B team coach) and he used them to apply a bit of extra pressure.

They know which coaches and footballing staff are out there and how much they’d cost. But they need a proper plan. Not a knee jerk.

I thought they bulleted Neilson 2 weeks too late to recover 3rd. That was undoubtedly the plan and the hope. There was a slight recovery but just not quite enough to get 3rd.

But they had at least 8-10 weeks, from time they sacked Neilson to the time someone would ideally need to start. I’ve said already today, how could you go through a full recruitment process, inviting applicants, head hunting, knocking on doors, asking other clubs to speak to their manager, making calls, interviewing candidates and at the end of that, come up with Naismith as the best option. 

I think that tells you that they didn’t go through a process at all. Under the comfort blanket of general fan approval of Naismith (people liked him) they took the easiest and probably the cheapest option. The press pressure and Naismith threatening to leave the club if he didn’t get the gig should have been ignored but in fact it all contributed to them taking the easy way out.

The board should be asked specifically at the next AGM 1. How many serious applicants they had and 2. How many applicants sat directly in front of them in an interview setting and presented a bid for the job (I’ll bet it was NONE) That’s utterly incompetent and it’s contrary to the best interests of the club.

Edited by JimmyCant

gordon simpson
45 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Great post.

This place really shouldn't be taken seriously though.

Half a dozen loonys that have nothing better to do than lose the plot over everything to do with the club will have zero bearing on how we progress.

Results have dictated every single managers fate in the Budge/FOH era. Not the immature clowns on here, no matter how much they think they're listened to.

the bams who wet the bed every defeat should be pitied  more than scorned 

Central Belt 1874
3 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Absolutely spot on, rule #1 of running a football club, fans do not have a clue about football so do not listen to the fans when it comes to appointments or signings.

We need a board with their own plan and a proper professional vision. 

The appointment of Naismith was a bottle job, they bottled it out of having to make a proper appointment because well, the fans like him, so we’ll just give it to Naismith to avoid the aggro. It’s tantamount to the old “give it to big dunc” at Everton or “give it Giggsey” at Man U. Really these ex player ex fans favourite shout are absolute joke appointments. Big clubs need a proper manager with a record. 

In a move which would be opposed by 75% of the **** wits on here, I would absolutely be going for Derek Mcinnes right now, as I would over the summer, and I would not give a single **** about all these **** witted clown clueless fans who would oppose it based on hot air.

The question should’ve been asked “who can Hearts get, that is most likely to 1. get us in Europa groups and 2. deliver 3rd for us” Never in a million years was the answer to that question “the b team manager and Joe savages old mate from down the pub ” 

Above is the best post in this thread.

The focus of the fans should be on the board and their decision making, not Naismith. 

The standard of players we are bringing in has been horrendous, nowhere near the quality of HMFC.

Kio and McAneff are 2 that got the "We've been tracking for a while" treatment.

We've never replaced Gino and never replaced Smith, mental to think we can still compete when we are getting weaker.

20 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I thought they bulleted Neilson 2 weeks too late to recover 3rd. That was undoubtedly the plan and the hope. There was a slight recovery but just not quite enough to get 3rd.

But they had at least 8-10 weeks, from time they sacked Neilson to the time someone would ideally need to start. I’ve said already today, how could you go through a full recruitment process, inviting applicants, head hunting, knocking on doors, asking other clubs to speak to their manager, making calls, interviewing candidates and at the end of that, come up with Naismith as the best option. 

I think that tells you that they didn’t go through a process at all. Under the comfort blanket of general fan approval of Naismith (people liked him) they took the easiest and probably the cheapest option. The press pressure and Naismith threatening to leave the club if he didn’t get the gig should have been ignored but in fact it all contributed to them taking the easy way out.

The board should be asked specifically at the next AGM 1. How many serious applicants they had and 2. How many applicants sat directly in front of them in an interview setting and presented a bid for the job (I’ll bet it was NONE) That’s utterly incompetent and it’s contrary to the best interests of the club.

McKinlay said at the last FOH plot ceremony that there weren’t many candidates or suitable (can’t mind which) , but he definitely said he was a bit shocked / disappointed. 
someone else that was there may be better confirming

3 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Can you give some examples of these fans posts please? 

We’ve had various threads on here about challenging the old firm. Mainly in relation to Savage/ McKinlay and what they said previously or when discussing a new manager. Posters claiming we need a foreign coach who can challenge the old firm etc.

This is my story podcast regularly talks about how we should be challenging the old firm.

I don’t know if you’re being deliberately obtuse or you actually haven’t heard it but you’re a fairly prominent poster on here so I’d be surprised.

2 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

We’ve had various threads on here about challenging the old firm. Mainly in relation to Savage/ McKinlay and what they said previously or when discussing a new manager. Posters claiming we need a foreign coach who can challenge the old firm etc.

This is my story podcast regularly talks about how we should be challenging the old firm.

I don’t know if you’re being deliberately obtuse or you actually haven’t heard it but you’re a fairly prominent poster on here so I’d be surprised.

So no actual examples then just your perception of what people who think we should be doing far far better than we are mean by that. If there are people actually saying we should be challenging the Old Firm then they are morons. If there are people who are suggesting our efforts in individual matches against the Old Firm, particularly at Tynecastle are atrocious and often embarrassing they are 100% spot on. We've conceded in the first 15 minutes of 5 of the last 6 home games against them as well as a similar stat in the home games against European position. We are a soft touch on and off the field. 

Regardless the board have brought this atmosphere entirely upon themselves and deserve every criticism coming their way in respect to the football side of the club. They needlessly appointed a rookie, talks a good game coach and not for the first time either. They haven't a ****ing scoobie what they are doing and simply make it up as they go along. The only reasons Naismith was given any praise at the end of last season was because he wasn't Robbie Neilson and because it was something fresh. He failed to achieve the only goal set him which was to claw back the deficit after his predecessor had pissed away the advantage over Aberdeen. That he was appointed was the latest in a long long line of abysmal big decisions by the board. It is now incumbent on them to right this fiasco whatever the cost. If they don't they are merely kicking the issue down the road and will have to take the vitriol which is inevitably coming their way. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Totally agree.  

Genuine question Bazza...what's your opinion on those tossers sitting on the board...bearing in mind that they got rid of Neilson against your wishes. Surely you must think they're a bunch of useless pricks as well?

Bob was on a terrible run and something had to change.

I'm not convinced the correct group left and I'm not sold on Savage.

Many fans wanted Naismith and outside him it was Robinson or McInnes,  the latter would have caused  certain folk to combust on here.

The best local managers for us are Bob or McInnes. They have managed clubs our size,  know Scotland and have a good record. 

Robinson next, with guys like O'Neil and Alexender being  a stretch,  and I'm not sure they'd better  McInnes or Bob, just be a bigger name and more expensive. 

The board imo have little impact on the team, any board will be shopping in the same market which is basically go for a punt on a new or random foreign manager or get McInnes in.

We went the rookie way.

Savage and our last two seasons transfer activity more of a concern for me. It's not been good.

Then there is a group of  fans who constantly agitate for change, demand  next level, hold grudges, hire planes/ print posters and generally abuse all things Hearts. The  also need to GTF imo, they are part of the problem and not a solution. The create a toxic environment. 

The board this time are guilty or reacting to it imo, especially with the Bob sacking and Naismith hire.

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

McKinlay said at the last FOH plot ceremony that there weren’t many candidates or suitable (can’t mind which) , but he definitely said he was a bit shocked / disappointed. 

Yip, he said he wasn't impressed. 

Many on here seriously over cook our financal draw,  position and  general attractiveness in the context of the global stage.

We are fans, we think it would be brilliant,  we are blinded by this.

There are not brilliant foreign coaches dreaming of coming to Scotland to get 3rd and if they fail get sacked.

It's beyond fantasy.

Bazzas right boot
43 minutes ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

Above is the best post in this thread.

The focus of the fans should be on the board and their decision making, not Naismith. 

Except, Most fans wanted Naismith.

We'd be lamenting the board for delivering what the majority of fans wanted.

Irony is dead.

More and more its a mirror image of brexit and folk that voted for brexit moaning about brexit.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Selkirkhmfc1874
58 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I will ask them questions at agm

35 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

“Suitable” candidates intrigues me?

I wonder if that’s based on their preferred type or what a club like Hearts should have?   People are fast questioning the judgement of the people at the top of the club. 

I was very much in the Naismith in camp and although he's testing that view with the results and performances so far, changing manager again now is the last thing we need. I would actually give him the rest of this season.

Leveins Battalion

My understanding is that the unsuitable candidates were based on applications received?

We had no intentions of actually going out and taking somebody somewhere who was doing a good job and looking to kick on.

People don’t want Naismith sacked because we lost to Celtic. People want him sacked because after 6 months in the role there’s been no real signs of improvement, if anything we’ve regressed than what we did under Neilson and the football that we are watching is rank rotten. 11 points from 9 games after an extremely favourable run on fixtures. 1 win in 5 at home. Didn’t lay a glove on st mirren away. Anonymous away to Dundee. Players don’t look interested. The result yesterday is just the tip of the iceberg, no one wants Naismith emptied on the back of the Celtic result alone , it’s the garbage we’ve watched for months now 

6 hours ago, feej said:

Player clear out should have happened during summer.

We must go through more players than any other team, it is getting embarressing

6 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

People don’t want Naismith sacked because we lost to Celtic. People want him sacked because after 6 months in the role there’s been no real signs of improvement, if anything we’ve regressed than what we did under Neilson and the football that we are watching is rank rotten. 11 points from 9 games after an extremely favourable run on fixtures. 1 win in 5 at home. Didn’t lay a glove on st mirren away. Anonymous away to Dundee. Players don’t look interested. The result yesterday is just the tip of the iceberg, no one wants Naismith emptied on the back of the Celtic result alone , it’s the garbage we’ve watched for months now 

This is where I'm at.

34 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

So no actual examples then just your perception of what people who think we should be doing far far better than we are mean by that. If there are people actually saying we should be challenging the Old Firm then they are morons. If there are people who are suggesting our efforts in individual matches against the Old Firm, particularly at Tynecastle are atrocious and often embarrassing they are 100% spot on. We've conceded in the first 15 minutes of 5 of the last 6 home games against them as well as a similar stat in the home games against European position. We are a soft touch on and off the field. 

Regardless the board have brought this atmosphere entirely upon themselves and deserve every criticism coming their way in respect to the football side of the club. They needlessly appointed a rookie, talks a good game coach and not for the first time either. They haven't a ****ing scoobie what they are doing and simply make it up as they go along. The only reasons Naismith was given any praise at the end of last season was because he wasn't Robbie Neilson and because it was something fresh. He failed to achieve the only goal set him which was to claw back the deficit after his predecessor had pissed away the advantage over Aberdeen. That he was appointed was the latest in a long long line of abysmal big decisions by the board. It is now incumbent on them to right this fiasco whatever the cost. If they don't they are merely kicking the issue down the road and will have to take the vitriol which is inevitably coming their way. 

😂 does anyone ever go away and search through the forum to give specific examples?! 

FWIW I’m not disagreeing with the points made. I’m agree it’s awful and I said myself that whilst I don’t expect to win these games I expect us to be competitive which Sunday we weren’t even close to being.

The board have made errors however if anything they’ve been caught trying to crowd please instead of making a difficult decision. Whether it was your choice or not Naismith was a popular decision amongst most fans. To me it sounds like they were trying to give the fans what they wanted however failed to do the due diligence and understand what that would look like until they were too far down the line with the decision.

Neilson had to go as he was making the same mistakes and hadn’t learned from them. However no one can tell me that either of his spells weren’t successful in what is realistic for us to do. The issues were that he was criticised continuously through that spell both when we were doing well and when we faltered, mainly down to his style of play.

I was always expecting us to struggle whoever we brought in this year as we would need to change up. The issue I feel with Naismith is we’re not really doing that yet we’re still struggling.

We play a style of football which os too predictable and struggles against teams who pass and move quickly or teams who sit back, which is the majority of the league. 

A_A wehatethehibs
45 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

It's the fans fault  :rofl::vrface:

Only those of us who voted for either Marti or someone else in the poll, should get the right to a vote on the next shout. Shrewd individuals with superior expertise.

Vote was a 80-20 split, Paretos law, 80% are clueless whereas 20% minority are the top IQs

Anyone who was in favour of Naismith should ABSTAIN from the next conversation about the next Hearts manager when that time comes, which will be xmas at the latest.

In fact I’d go one further, these Naismith-in fans should do the honourable thing and RESIGN their season tickets, time for new blood and a fresh approach, these folk should hand over their ST to someone on the waiting list it is all your fault 👎

Berra than you
19 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

My understanding is that the unsuitable candidates were based on applications received?

We had no intentions of actually going out and taking somebody somewhere who was doing a good job and looking to kick on.

Spot on. It is naive and genuinely incompetent to only consider those that apply. Managers applying for jobs at our level will largely be out of work for a reason Go out and find a manager doing well, that fits your profile and try bring him in.

2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Only those of us who voted for either Marti or someone else in the poll, should get the right to a vote on the next shout. Shrewd individuals with superior expertise.

Vote was a 80-20 split, Paretos law, 80% are clueless whereas 20% minority are the top IQs

Anyone who was in favour of Naismith should ABSTAIN from the next conversation about the next Hearts manager when that time comes, which will be xmas at the latest.

In fact I’d go one further, these Naismith-in fans should do the honourable thing and RESIGN their season tickets, time for new blood and a fresh approach, these folk should hand over their ST to someone on the waiting list it is all your fault 👎

Agreed mate. Those who have the dubious hat-trick of backing Levein too long, backing Neilson too long and then accepting the Naismith setup this summer should be docked loyalty points, forced to attend Livvy and Killie away and do 100 hours community service painting the bedroom walls maroon and white in the new hotel.

You've either got it or you haven't.   :sweeet:

• davemclaren locked this topic