Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• GinRummy

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I worry purely because of Naismith's current record against them, and the lack of improvement in the team. 

A 1-0 win against Ross county doesn't get me excited.

We're the 3rd biggest team in Scotland, and we're an absolute charity case when it comes to signing managers. 

He’s been in charge for 1 match (2 if you count the game 48 hours after Robbie was papped), a match whereby Hibs could not beat us despite having an extra man for over 70 minutes 🥴

What does get you excited? 👀 

Fire_At_The_Disco
8 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'd rather have Gary Locke in charge against Hibs tomorrow, and that's saying something. 

Did Naismith shag yer burd? 

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

He’s been in charge for 1 match (2 if you count the game 48 hours after Robbie was papped), a match whereby Hibs could not beat us despite having an extra man for over 70 minutes 🥴

What does get you excited? 👀 

Paulo Sergio coming back would get me excited, but they don't even reply to his texts :(

11 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'd rather have Gary Locke in charge against Hibs tomorrow, and that's saying something. 

Locke will, as always, be an influential figure inside Tynie before tomorrow's game. He'll be having a few words with the lads pre match don't worry about that! 

A football life I understand. I dedicate my life to HMFC. A football team from the capital. That's where my heart will aways be. FTH

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, Buster HMFC said:

A football life I understand. I dedicate my life to HMFC. A football team from the capital. That's where my heart will aways be. FTH

I used to be like that, until we became more interested in charity than football. 

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I used to be like that, until we became more interested in charity than football. 

Explain charity m8

15 minutes ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

I guess everyone did.  🤷🏿‍♂️

Greedy Jambo
Just now, Buster HMFC said:

Explain charity m8

3rd biggest club in Scotland, constantly giving ex-players a managerial apprenticeship, fingers crossed, eyes closed. 

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

3rd biggest club in Scotland, constantly giving ex-players a managerial apprenticeship, fingers crossed, eyes closed. 

3rd biggest club in Scotland by a mile. I bet you're one of they guys chat shit saying everything we win we're just Papering over cracks. Guaranteed.

8 minutes ago, Buster HMFC said:

3rd biggest club in Scotland by a mile. I bet you're one of they guys chat shit saying everything we win we're just Papering over cracks. Guaranteed.

That’s Greedy for you.  👍

4 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Shit tonne of rain due. Reckon the game could be in doubt? 

I'm sure the pitch has a half decent drainage system, or i'd like to think it did so shouldn't be an issue. That said I was at the Scotland Georgia game and that was something else!

5 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

If its to be as bad as forecast it's possible. Just seen that various train companies have advised people from England not to travel to Scotland tomorrow. Hopefully an early decision can be made as won't be great if its called off last minute 

49 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I worry purely because of Naismith's current record against them, and the lack of improvement in the team. 

A 1-0 win against Ross county doesn't get me excited.

We're the 3rd biggest team in Scotland, and we're an absolute charity case when it comes to signing managers. 

We just need to sign our first alien. Fast as **** up front these guys. :P

7 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Don’t say that!  We only arrived in Edinburgh yesterday.  :sad: 

Where next?

1 minute ago, Negan said:

I'm sure the pitch has a half decent drainage system, or i'd like to think it did so shouldn't be an issue. That said I was at the Scotland Georgia game and that was something else!

Certainly going to be put to the test.

Essentially torrential rain from earlier this evening until kick off and beyond. 

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Don’t say that!  We only arrived in Edinburgh yesterday.  :sad: 

Where next?

Next gen pitch. It'll be on m8

No jokes..my sisters gardener is Colin, who also looks after tynecastle grass. She just asked him chances for game being on/off with the weather and he said 100% will be on.. said pitch drainage is really good.

Go for it 1308
10 hours ago, martoon said:

Off the top...I remember a late cancellation of a game vs. Motherwell in late 1993. A midweek game which was postponed an hour before ko.

Mates and I were in The Tree (or whatever it was called at that time) when we heard.

That would be ' The Green Tree pub

Go for it 1308
1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Cheer up mate, ffs ...we're winning this. We've been pretty shit so far this season but trust me ...Naismith,  lockie and the game being at Tynie will have us up for this...3 -1  🙂

16 minutes ago, LewisR5-1 said:

The Tynecastle pitch and drainage will be miles better than that shitehole at Hampden. No surprise there.. game on 😎

Correct. Game will defo start. It could be called off at h/t when you add all the hobo tears to the pitch. Defo waterlogged after that.

Jack Torrance

Pitch won't be the issue, it'll be the surrounding roads and transport, that will be. The police might have a say, especially as they've already advised people not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

One thing in its favour is that most supporters will be reasonably local. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it goes ahead though.

Rocky jamboa
1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

I actually came on here to see if any talk of the game being off. The forecast is for the heavy rain to continue from now right through the game. Its not going to pleasant to watch or play in. Might be better if it was re-arranged.

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Pitch won't be the issue, it'll be the surrounding roads and transport, that will be. The police might have a say, especially as they've already advised people not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

One thing in its favour is that most supporters will be reasonably local. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it goes ahead though.

I think we have quite a few fans who travel quite a distance to come to home games, who knows what travel chaos might occur. 

IF...

The game was cancelled I presume the tickets I bought on the exchange would stand for the rescheduled game and not go back to the original season ticket holder who could potentially make the rearranged game.

Ricardo Quaresma
7 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

IF...

The game was cancelled I presume the tickets I bought on the exchange would stand for the rescheduled game and not go back to the original season ticket holder who could potentially make the rearranged game.

You bought the ticket so it's yours 👍

Pasquale for King

I haven’t really seen them change anything but SN reckons they’re more attacking since the new guy came in, with the weather being so bad it could be a great game. Or a boring no score draw 😆

2 hours ago, Go for it 1308 said:

That would be ' The Green Tree pub

Aye, but they did drop the "Green" at some point.

I was actually more of a Nirvana/Ardmillan or Diggers punter in those days.

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Whet whet whet!

Who’s cutting onions? Thanks for that 👍🏽👏🏾

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, martoon said:

Aye, but they did drop the "Green" at some point.

I was actually more of a Nirvana/Ardmillan or Diggers punter in those days.

Loved playing darts n pool through the back in the Nirvana before games. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Loved playing darts n pool through the back in the Nirvana before games. 

Aye.

Always preferred the darts, though.

Great pub back in the 90's.

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, martoon said:

Aye.

Always preferred the darts, though.

Great pub back in the 90's.

I’m thinking about the early eighties, my brother in law used to take me when my old man was away on the rigs. Great place. 

luckyBatistuta
6 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aye, and i used to have a hot girlfriend and loads of money, that means ****all. 

6 hours ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

Ex burd

3 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

Like he has a burd.

😆

Not any more😁