*** Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian - match day thread ***

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

It's all about getting through into the semi's, but how can this Hearts team find a way to knocking out Kilmarnock on their home plastic pitch at Rugby Park, if it takes penalties after a 0-0 then so be it

We really need to show strength of character with a will to win attitude and every player giving it all for the jersey

This game is exactly what our player's need to give a result back to the Hearts support 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• Watt-Zeefuik

been here before

Shite cup- couldnt really care less about it.

Shite ground

Shite surface

Shite team

Might give this a swerve.

Edited by been here before

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Shite cup- couldnt really care less about it.

Shite ground

Shite surface

Shite team

Might give this a swerve.

3 out of 4 there. The LC is woven into our history and is certainly not “shite”! I would love to see us win it before I pop my clogs!

Chance to get to Hampden, with Celtic out it gives us a slightly better chance of actually winning this dreaded tournament. One of only 2 realistic chances of silverware each year so it has to be taken seriously. In my opinion if Naismith wants any chance of turning things round he needs to win the next 3 games 

I’m going but can’t say I’m expecting much. Should be fun one way or another though, we either win and it’s happy days for the evening or lose and it’s toxic and we vent. 

Fozzyonthefence
23 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Based on recent performances, we're getting beat and with the minimum fight and application.

This.  And Hearts nil. 

All Killie have to do is what St. Mirren did today: score early and see out a 1-0 win.

We are so easy to play against on our travels it's not true.

Hearts are harmless away from home. The most softest, clueless shitebags any football club could welcome to their home.

Sickening.

6 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

Will try be Optimistic. 

0-0 scramble thru on penalties. 

Best I can see 

away record suggest nothing to get excited about 

Clean sheet? 

If we do get through by some miracle there will be some supporters and of course Budge who will use a semi final as part of convincing people we are doing well.

7 hours ago, martoon said:

All Killie have to do is what St. Mirren did today: score early and see out a 1-0 win.

We are so easy to play against on our travels it's not true.

Hearts are harmless away from home. The most softest, clueless shitebags any football club could welcome to their home.

Sickening.

This, sadly, is the truth, a bunch of pampered show ponies who can’t, or won’t play as a team.

Why don’t we let teams attack us and it’s us that sit in and hit on the counter because we obviously can’t play on the front foot as we are hopeless at that . 

2 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

This, sadly, is the truth, a bunch of pampered show ponies who can't, or won't play as a team.

Deeply concerning but, the occasional game apart, oh so true.

What a bloody mess.

5 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Why don’t we let teams attack us and it’s us that sit in and hit on the counter because we obviously can’t play on the front foot as we are hopeless at that . 

Like we did in Thessaloniki? That worked well.

I think this game is make or break for Naismith and the rest of the coaching team.

I don't expect the club to act before then but heads must roll when not if we get emptied on Tuesday.

2-0 Killie and oot the cup

We will huff and puff and not lay a glove on their goal,

So predictable and frankly boring 😴 

Naisy to put us all to sleep with his post match interview.

St Mirren scored after 7 minutes and we produced nothing for the remainder of the game. All teams make mistakes in defence but our attack is absolutely shite which puts more pressure on defenders. 

10 hours ago, Howdy Doody Jambo said:

It's all about getting through into the semi's, but how can this Hearts team find a way to knocking out Kilmarnock on their home plastic pitch at Rugby Park, if it takes penalties after a 0-0 then so be it

We really need to show strength of character with a will to win attitude and every player giving it all for the jersey

This game is exactly what our player's need to give a result back to the Hearts support 

They have advantage due to that tinpot pitch, we need  110% effort from each player, we will see.

Absolutely no confidence that this team will do anything other than meekly allow Killie to get to the Semis. Totally spineless these days.

Frank Sidebottom
55 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

That’s what I thought yesterday. Why don’t we let St Mirren etc have the ball and see what they do.  Can’t be any worse than what we’re doing just now. 

11 minutes ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

That’s what I thought yesterday. Why don’t we let St Mirren etc have the ball and see what they do.  Can’t be any worse than what we’re doing just now. 

our defence and goalkeeper wouldn’t be able to take added pressure.  They are so vulnerable as it is.

Killie know how to play us, lots of high balls into our box. We'll struggle to keep a clean sheet. Align that with our current inability to score I can't see us getting a result.

Hate to be pessimistic but that's the reality, we ain't a very good side.

Don’t give us a hope in hell. Not even bothering to go so tickets have been handed on and I’m not even sure the people I gave them to are going now either 😂 what a shambles we have become. First away game missed in god knows how many years and it won’t be the last one missed either

Just looked at our record against Killie and in our last 10 games dating back to 2018 we have won once. Lost 7, won 1 and drawn 2. Pathetic reading really. I knew our record was bad against them but not that bad. Absolutely no faith in this shower of rubbish we have currently to turn that around either. 

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian - match day thread ***