Jude Bellingham

McGlynn The Money

ShortmanRossco
2 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

It's a fair point though. You replied out of the blue (strangely, at the same time I was having a discussion with another poster on a different thread) to have a go at me, and spat the dummy out when I taught you a lesson.

Anyway, it doesn't really count if these "people" you refer to are all the same person. One who uses words he doesn't know the meaning of and can't type a couple of sentences without having to hit the edit button straight after posting because he realises he's made an @rse of it, yet again.

No hard feelings though and all the best to you.

"Taught you a lesson"

Aye so you did. And with that, I'm out.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McGlynn The Money

• Morgan

• ShortmanRossco

• kingantti1874

11 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

I would suggest as a poster that numerous people have stated as putting on ignore in other threads you are in no position to lecture about credibility.

I'll leave it at that.

I had to block his PMs, he was trying to pick a fight after I showed no interest in forum. It's kind of his thing.

ShortmanRossco
Just now, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I had to block his PMs, he was trying to pick a fight after I showed no interest in forum. It's kind of his thing.

It's everyone else that's the problem though. Honest.

McGlynn The Money
On 14/10/2023 at 20:46, ShortmanRossco said:

Are you going to bump this thread every time a £103 million pound player has a good game? 

3 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

It's everyone else that's the problem though. Honest.

Indeed...

On 15/10/2023 at 23:24, ri Alban said:

Scholes is the best player England have produced in the last 30 years. By far. He'd walk into any team in his prime.

A fantastic player but the way some people talk about Scholes is ridiculous. 

5 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I'm full on team Scholes.

When he got the ball, the next move was a surprise. There was always a dummy, a twist, a bump, a turn, something that the other guy didn't see. The best comparison I can give is Naismith at his peak, although he was Poundland scholes of course, that knack of finding another way out. Just for how he receives and recycled, Scholes was phenomenal.

There's a whole lot more to his game of course, but that's what always had me drooling over him.

Edited by ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS

The Ultimate Worrier
9 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I know what you mean. For a while it was the football hipster thing to say that he was miles better than the likes of Gerrard or Lampard but it was repeated so often it became the mainstream view.

In saying that, he was a fine player.

10 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I'm full on team Scholes.

When he got the ball, the next move was a surprise. There was always a dummy, a twist, a bump, a turn, something that the other guy didn't see. The best comparison I can give is Naismith at his peak, although he was Poundland scholes of course, that knack of finding another way out. Just for how he receives and recycled, Scholes was phenomenal.

There's a whole lot more to his game of course, but that's what always had me drooling over him.

4 minutes ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

I know what you mean. For a while it was the football hipster thing to say that he was miles better than the likes of Gerrard or Lampard but it was repeated so often it became the mainstream view.

He was a great player but overhyped in my opinion. He was playing in an incredible team and had Roy Keane doing the dirty work. 

For comparison Gerrard would have been an even better player in that United midfield whereas Scholes wouldn’t have been so comfortable in that Liverpool team. 

59 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Indeed...

Have to say, you're weird though. A reasonable poster, when you can be arsed! :laugh2:

You just like to play don't you?

25 minutes ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Nominated 5 times for Ballon D/or but never received a single vote 🤷‍♂️

McGlynn The Money
8 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Have to say, you're weird though. A reasonable poster, when you can be arsed! :laugh2:

You just like to play don't you?

I have been known to have the odd disagreement on here!

On this occasion though, my conscience is clear. I had posted about Bellingham on Wednesday, around 20 folk had posted on the thread after that, then "Rossco" came on on Saturday night (his first post in weeks) to have a pop about my Wednesday post.

By sheer coincidence, it was at the exact same time I was having a free and frank exchange of views with another poster on another thread. The other poster is pretty well known on here for having multiple accounts and for wanting Hibs to win the Cup in 2016.

Samuel Camazzola
46 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

The guy was unreal. Juve, Real and Barca all tried to get him but Fergie wasn't entertaining it. 

Many teammates and opponents said he was untouchable as it seemed he played with wing mirrors. 

ShortmanRossco
10 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

I have been known to have the odd disagreement on here!

On this occasion though, my conscience is clear. I had posted about Bellingham on Wednesday, around 20 folk had posted on the thread after that, then "Rossco" came on on Saturday night (his first post in weeks) to have a pop about my Wednesday post.

By sheer coincidence, it was at the exact same time I was having a free and frank exchange of views with another poster on another thread. The other poster is pretty well known on here for having multiple accounts and for wanting Hibs to win the Cup in 2016.

I'm done with this conversation as stated but would like to point out that the other poster has nothing to do with me. Just for the avoidance of doubt. We clearly are going to butt heads over the initial point but the other poster does happen to be sheer coincidence. Just for the avoidance of you barking up totally the wrong tree.

23 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

The guy was unreal. Juve, Real and Barca all tried to get him but Fergie wasn't entertaining it. 

Many teammates and opponents said he was untouchable as it seemed he played with wing mirrors. 

Short, asthmatic, sun sensitive, and an absolutely brilliant footballer.

24 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

And it was the creme de la creme saying it after playing against him. Xavi, Zidane, the very best thought he was the very best.

12 hours ago, Morgan said:

Bellingham.

Nobody better, in his role, in the world at the moment.

Argue, and you’re wrong. 👍

Kevin De Brunye you COULD argue but aye..Bellingham is amazing. 

21 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Yep, he got better once he retired.

21 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

He had a uncanny knack for picking a 60 yard pass. 

Many players can do it, but his were almost always spot on. 

Scholes was a ridiculously good player for Man U but he didn’t have near enough the same impact for England. 

Pretty certain to try and accommodate other players Scholes was shifted to the left of midfield?

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Just scored his 2nd, in his first El Classico, in injury time, to give Madrid the lead. Unbelievable! 

Did you see Kanes goal an all??England will win Euros 

We watched his documentary on Youtube at lunch time today chilling. It was filmed in 2020 so ends with him just moving to Dortmund.

Then watched him score 2 in El Clasico. Never watch games like that but wanted to watch him live as never really did it much outwith the Scotland England game.

The game could possibly win everything there is to win - which is unfortunate as means England doing the unthinkable and unbearable. But the guy is absolutely unbelievable.

29 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Every so often a player or players come along and transforms a bunch of average (top of the average level TBF) into winners. 

It happened with Hearts in the 50's.  Celtic in the late 60's, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd in the period just before we all had food poisoning before the vital last game of the season.

Edited by colinmaroon

Samuel Camazzola
31 minutes ago, rory78 said:

20 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Some player this boy. He'll be England's greatest player I think. 

calm-down-calm.gif

Incredible.

Keeps scoring these goals like the winner just appearing near six yard box. 

Edited by Mikey1874

He'll be the difference in the Euros. Even with Southgate, its hard to see who'll beat England. The French are strong but the English squad is ridiculous. 

Jambo in Bathgate
4 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

He'll be the difference in the Euros. Even with Southgate, its hard to see who'll beat England. The French are strong but the English squad is ridiculous. 

He takes two players out of the game even if he’s not on the ball. Leaves gaps for others. 

1 hour ago, EH11 2NL said:

Coupled with ‘diver’ Kane, England are in a great position right now.

Thankfully, according to the ‘experts’ Mr Kane is useless.

Phew!

rudi must stay
15 hours ago, Morgan said:

Phew!

I used to think he was useless but now he's doing it in the big games

On 18/10/2023 at 13:30, Des Lynam said:

Technically, in terms of what he could do with the ball, Scholes wasn't as good as Gascoigne or even Bellingham - but he had other attributes that made him an absolutely crucial part of the most successful team in Premier League history. The really telling thing is that a lot of top players from that era who played against Scholes spoke so highly of him. It was his decision making and movement off the ball that made him such a top player IMO.  

• 3 months later...
Thunder and Lightning
On 28/10/2023 at 20:57, EH11 2NL said:

Apart from the teams ranked above them for a reason? 

On 28/10/2023 at 22:23, Morgan said:

Phew!

Jesus, does he owe you money or something? 

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Doing alright. This was the big game tonight v Man City's Girona but Madrid winning easily.

@been here before ?

We have our link.  Number 34 of today..  34 links in one day!

How on Earth would we have found out about Jude Bellingham’s’ goals tonight without the link?

1 minute ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Nobody owes me money, sonny.

I don’t need money.

Bye.

A midfielder who is the highest scorer in the Spanish league, at 20 years old the boy is already a phenomenon.

AlimOzturk
1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

A midfielder who is the highest scorer in the Spanish league, at 20 years old the boy is already a phenomenon.

Best player in the world. 

10 hours ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Well as Argentina can't play in the Euros, that'll be France, as I said in my comment you replied to.

Shooter McGavin

Got to think only injuries can stop Bellingham having a glittering career that’ll include multiple Champions Leagues, Balon D’ors, league titles wherever he fancies and probably a trophy at international level too.

RustyRightPeg
27 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Got to think only injuries can stop Bellingham having a glittering career that’ll include multiple Champions Leagues, Balon D’ors, league titles wherever he fancies and probably a trophy at international level too.

That’s my only concern if you can call it that too. He’s played a LOT of football for a 20 year old. 

The boy clearly has a good head on his shoulders and the correct voices around him, going to Germany over the quick route to Man United has proven to be the best decision he could have made. 

My only hope is he has a 4 week injury over the Euros!

Edited by VALDOS'

• 3 weeks later...
Mikey1874

Sent off tonight after final whistle. At the time it seemed okay. Argued and swore at referee after seemed to blow full time whistle before he scored what have been a winner from 2-0 down at Valencia. 

Video includes red card.

ArcticJambo

Not surprising who come racing in, three of teh biggest ***** in football

*****#1 - Carvajal

*****#2 - Vini

*****#3 - Nacho

*****#4 - Joselu

Great to see them raging, I'd be tittering away too.  And all thi son the back of witnessing a Valancia player snap his leg at the knee just 1o mins previously.  They really are a utterly despicable team.

manaliveits105
On 29/10/2023 at 02:57, EH11 2NL said:

A group B nations league team ! 

EH11 2NL
6 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

A group B nations league team ! 

Correct they are. Are you trying to say their squad is pish? Not long ago they beat us easily, a group A nations league team. It's ok to dislike them but accept they have a great squad.