Should Steven Naismith be sacked? ( merged )

David McCaig

Should Steven Naismith be Sacked?  

956 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steven Naismith be Sacked?

9 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

I wonder how much we've wasted on crap managers and crap players in the last 10 years.

Probably similar to other clubs relevant to their turnover. Rangers and Celtic will be more, Aberdeen and Hibs will be similar and everyone else will be less.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• Pasquale for King

• kingantti1874

1 minute ago, Herbert. said:

He's taken too big a step to soon. He seems to have shat the bed a bit with the style of play and how he wants us to attack, I dunno if its how the board want us to play or if its just inexperience but we're back to the pish we had before. Winning a league with the B team and a few years under someone decent would give him experience and confidence to stick with the style of play he said he wanted to play and did at the end of last season. I think we could all take the losses if we played on the front foot.

No we wouldn't. 😄

4 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Probably similar to other clubs relevant to their turnover. Rangers and Celtic will be more, Aberdeen and Hibs will be similar and everyone else will be less.

So that makes it OK? Every other club is throwing money down a drain, so Hearts should too. 

NextGenerationJambo
37 minutes ago, Dazo said:

You don’t have the time or it doesn’t exist ? You said our fanbase accept failure and mediocrity. I’d challenge anyone to go along to Tynecastle and think this is the case. 

No one is saying we are bubbling along nicely. It’s very clear improvements on the football side need to be made. As far as I can see the people who are getting things right off the park are changing as they try to get things off the park heading in the same direction. It hasn’t worked but as long as they recognise this and take steps to change it I personally feel we don’t have to sack everyone on the football side. If the board are sitting there thinking everything is rosey then they clearly have to go, I don’t believe they are though. On the coaching side it may take SN a couple of windows to get things right also. Personally I think he can and for me still deserves a little more time. Right now is miles away from being good enough though and if there isn’t an almost instant change in what we see I don’t think we will ever find out. It’s a real shame we have so many injuries to so many important players. Something that seems to be haunting us regardless of who is in charge. 

I don't have the time, nor the desire. Are you seriously claiming nobody has stated that we are not entitled to want/expect more from the team because we are performing exactly as we always have? Or that budgets prevent us from mounting any sort of reasonable challenge? Celtic have gubbed us at home more than they have gubbed any other team in the league at their own patch in the past 23 years. Thats got nowt to do with budget, it's lack of application and poor footballing decisions. Obviously at Tynecastle you aren't going to see fans appluading subpar performances. It's the discussion after games which always ends up polarised. It's normally the responses to those calling for change that reek of blind acceptance and nihilism. That's just how I see it, and it's an attitude that I believe is holding us back.

But people are essentially saying we are bubbling away nicely... "we are fourth and in a semi, so what is the big deal?" That is far too surface level when it is apparent the problems run much deeper than that. It's a dangerous oversimplification. You seem to be more informed than most then, because what exactly is it they are changing to improve things? One of the main grumbles at the moment is lack of transparency and communication when it comes to these crucial decisions. If it true that Mckinley was aggressively defensive at the shareholders meeting then that suggest to me that he believes he is coming under scrutiny unjustly, and that the board are doing just fine. How much time is a little more time? Another round of fixtures? At what point does your superior patience wear thin? Things can change very quickly in football and momentum can make or break a team but I think many people watching the team week in and week out struggle to see where we are going to build any momentum from. I hope Naismith turns it around too. Unfortunately at the moment, hope is all I have. I have seen little to suggest we are moving in the right direction on the pitch. Both literally and metaphorically :laugh2:

Edited by NextGenerationJambo

11 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

He's taken too big a step to soon. He seems to have shat the bed a bit with the style of play and how he wants us to attack, I dunno if its how the board want us to play or if its just inexperience but we're back to the pish we had before. Winning a league with the B team and a few years under someone decent would give him experience and confidence to stick with the style of play he said he wanted to play and did at the end of last season. I think we could all take the losses if we played on the front foot.

Yeah that's where I am. He's taken a gamble when he was caretaker because he had nothing to lose. All out attack. Now he has the job permanently he definitely seems to have shat it in that sense. Far too cautious and he carries on with that we he'll be out of a job. I want it to work but he needs to get his act in gear.

Edited by Chimp

4 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

So that makes it OK? Every other club is throwing money down a drain, so Hearts should too. 

Doesn't make it ok but it shows how difficult it is to get right. 

10 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Doesn't make it ok but it shows how difficult it is to get right. 

There's getting it wrong, and then there's Hearts levels of getting it wrong. The money we've wasted must be astronomical. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
51 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

I wonder how much we've wasted on crap managers and crap players in the last 10 years.

have you heard about the exciting hotel tho

The only thing that matters Steven is results,you need to start getting some and fast.

I'm backing you because i believe you are a winner,I believe you have been cheated and hard done too.

Reality it doesn't matter what I think.

Only you and they players can prove people wrong, if you turn it around great.

You aren't the problem in my eyes,Savage,Forrest McAvoy, McKinley are.

Whatever happens go out fighting 👊👍.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

The only thing that matters Steven is results,you need to start getting some and fast.

I'm backing you because i believe you are a winner,I believe you have been cheated and hard done too.

Reality it doesn't matter what I think.

Only you and they players can prove people wrong, if you turn it around great.

You aren't the problem in my eyes,Savage,Forrest McAvoy, McKinley are.

Whatever happens go out fighting 👊👍.

Irrespective of who’s to blame, and that goes right to the top, Naismith has no business being in this job. Should be nowhere near it

17 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Fair point. 

Is it? How much money was diverted from the first team to help pay for it and will the first team benefit from it once it's up and running?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, cazzyy said:

Is it? How much money was diverted from the first team to help pay for it and will the first team benefit from it once it's up and running?

You tell us 

17 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

No idea, to be honest. Do you know? 

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

What about Robbie? He had no experience and has unarguably been our best manager since admin. 

I suppose it doesn’t matter, Naismith is failing badly and the one thing we won’t do is hire a replacement without experience. 

Being the best hearts manager since admin isn't much when you look at the competition he had

1 hour ago, Sir PH said:

Well it isn’t free to sack people every time some supporters piss their pants. 

At least we’ve found something new to moan about so fair play. 

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Well it isn’t free to sack people every time some supporters piss their pants. 

At least we’ve found something new to moan about so fair play. 

Anybody who has been sacked has deserved it. And the blame lies with the people who employed them.

33 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You tell us 

It was you that brought it up and the other poster who said it was a fair point and yet both of you are now asking me for the numbers. 😄🤷

3 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Anybody who has been sacked has deserved it. And the blame lies with the people who employed them.

Yep, just like every other club on the planet buddy. 👍

2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Yep, just like every other club on the planet buddy. 👍

I get that. We just seem to do it that bit more, and at a higher expense, than most other clubs. 

2 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

I get that. We just seem to do it that bit more, and at a higher expense, than most other clubs. 

I doubt that to be honest but genuinely have no idea. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
21 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

It was you that brought it up and the other poster who said it was a fair point and yet both of you are now asking me for the numbers. 😄🤷

I just said the hotel was exciting, which truly it is.

Remember when I was six, seeing Tynecastle for the first time and saying to my dad ‘when this place has a kiddie on Travelodge on the corner of it, it’ll be a dream come true’

Byyy The Light
3 hours ago, cazzyy said:

Well if as you now say, it is negotiated depending on how long the contract has to run that is completely different from having a set number of months built in which was your earlier claim.

It's different from deal to deal. My point was it is very rare for the club to be on the hook for the full value of a contract these days.  You can split hairs and argue over the wording on the rest of it if you want.

11 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

It's different from deal to deal. My point was it is very rare for the club to be on the hook for the full value of a contract these days.  You can split hairs and argue over the wording on the rest of it if you want.

It's not splitting hairs though, you made a statement as if it was fact and I'm just pointing out that it's not. It's up to you if you want to argue the toss or not.

The only reason clubs aren't on the hook for the full value of a contract is either because they negotiate a settlement or the employee takes up other employment. We will still be paying Neilson because we haven't negotiated a settlement and he hasn't taken up another post.

51 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I just said the hotel was exciting, which truly it is.

Remember when I was six, seeing Tynecastle for the first time and saying to my dad ‘when this place has a kiddie on Travelodge on the corner of it, it’ll be a dream come true’

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

I doubt that to be honest but genuinely have no idea. 

Oh c'mon, we've handed out some ridiculous contracts to absolute donkeys. Conor Sammon must have cost us the thick end of ½ a million quid. 

8 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Oh c'mon, we've handed out some ridiculous contracts to absolute donkeys. Conor Sammon must have cost us the thick end of ½ a million quid. 

You think we are the only ones is the point ? No chance. 

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

You think we are the only ones is the point ? No chance. 

I don't care that we're the only ones, do you not understand that? I couldn't give a toss about other clubs, I only care about Hearts.

Selkirkhmfc1874
10 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Gavin Reilly , juwon Oshaniwa, Connor Sammon, Danny Swanson, Abiola Dauda, Perry Kitchen, Soufian El Hassnaoui, Kenny Anderson, Orestis Kiomourtzoglou, Robert Snodgrass, Aidy White, Jake Mulraney, Craig Wighton, Loic Damour, Glenn Whelan Donis Avdijaj, Marcel Langer, Jordan Roberts, Elliot Frear, Mihai Popescuj and there's many more 

12 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

I don't care that we're the only ones, do you not understand that? I couldn't give a toss about other clubs, I only care about Hearts.

You cared enough to say we were worse than other clubs though ? You got figures to back that up or just venting without foundation again ? 

11 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Gavin Reilly , juwon Oshaniwa, Connor Sammon, Danny Swanson, Abiola Dauda, Perry Kitchen, Soufian El Hassnaoui, Kenny Anderson, Orestis Kiomourtzoglou, Robert Snodgrass, Aidy White, Jake Mulraney, Craig Wighton, Loic Damour, Glenn Whelan Donis Avdijaj, Marcel Langer, Jordan Roberts, Elliot Frear, Mihai Popescuj and there's many more 

*Shudders!

8 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Maularey Martin , Ross Callachan, David Vanecek, 

I’ll see them all and raise you Loic Damour.

2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

You cared enough to say we were worse than other clubs though ? You got figures to back that up or just venting without foundation again ? 

Gavin Reilly , juwon Oshaniwa, Connor Sammon, Danny Swanson, Abiola Dauda, Perry Kitchen, Soufian El Hassnaoui, Kenny Anderson, Orestis Kiomourtzoglou, Robert Snodgrass, Aidy White, Jake Mulraney, Craig Wighton, Loic Damour, Glenn Whelan Donis Avdijaj, Marcel Langer, Jordan Roberts, Elliot Frear, Mihai Popescuj and there's many more 

Stolen from @Selkirkhmfc1874

Dusk_Till_Dawn
10 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Gavin Reilly , juwon Oshaniwa, Connor Sammon, Danny Swanson, Abiola Dauda, Perry Kitchen, Soufian El Hassnaoui, Kenny Anderson, Orestis Kiomourtzoglou, Robert Snodgrass, Aidy White, Jake Mulraney, Craig Wighton, Loic Damour, Glenn Whelan Donis Avdijaj, Marcel Langer, Jordan Roberts, Elliot Frear, Mihai Popescuj and there's many more 

Stolen from @Selkirkhmfc1874

our recruitment department has been stealing a living for a long, long time 

4 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

SN talking about how things have not been great, totally ignoring or willing to admit his subs in the Hibs game were a huge contribution to the draw. Personally can't see how he can turn this around as there doesn't appear to be any signs of improvement, either in the way we play or the tactics/subs being made.

Talking about paying off managers, should things get worse ( as many are predicting ) by waiting it will be harder for the new guy to get us back up and that will be a huge loss in revenue either by missing third or by league and tv money.

Not having any football minded people on the board is a huge mistake for a football club.

Christ on a bike, we aren't in danger of going down. 

31 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

our recruitment department has been stealing a living for a long, long time 

Between 2015-16 and 2020-21 this little lot got first team matches. Some of the names :rofl:

Neil Alexander
Scott Gallacher
Jack Hamilton
Lee Hollis
Viktor Noring
Jon McLaughlin
Zdenek Zlamal
Colin Doyle
Joel Pereira
Craig Gordon 
Ross Stewart

Alim Ozturk
Danny Wilson
Adam Eckersley
Kevin McHattie
Brad McKay
Blazej Augustyn
John Souttar
Callum Paterson
Liam Smith 
Jordan McGhee
Igor Rossi
Faycal Rherras
Krystian Nowak
Andraz Struna
Lennard Sowah
Aaron Hughes
Tasos Avlonitis
Jamie Brandon
Marcus Godinho
Daniel Baur
Juwon Oshinawa
Christophe Berra
Michael Smith
Connor Randall
Rafal Grzelak
Demetri Mitchell
Ashley Smith-Brown
Ben Garuccio
Clevid Dikamona
Jimmy Dunne
Conor Shaughnessy
Aaron Hickey
Craig Halkett
Aidy White
Mihai Popescu 
Stephen Kingsley

Morgaro Gomis
Billy King
Miguel Pallardo
El Hassnaoiu
Jason Holt
Kenny Anderson
Scott Robinson
Danny Swanson
Jamie Walker
Arnaud Djoum
Don Cowie
Perry Kitchen 
Sam Nicholson
Prince Bauben
Alexandros Tziolis
Malaury Martin
Choulay
Dario Zanatta
Dylan Bikey
Euan Henderson
Manuel Milinkovic
Ross Callachan
Harry Cochrane
Lewis Moore
Anthony McDonald
Joaquim Adao
Danny Amankwaa
Andy Irving
Alex Petkov
Peter Haring
Olly Lee
Callumn Morrison
Oliver Bozanic
Sean Clare 
Jake Mulraney
Bobby Burns
Ryan Edwards
Loic Damour
Glen Whelan
Ryataro Meshino
Donis Avdijav 
Tony Sibbick 
Marcel Langer
Jordan Roberts
Elliott Frear
Josh Ginnelly
Andy Halliday

Juanma
James Keatings
Osman Sow
Genero Zeefuik
Dale Carrick
Gary Oliver
Robbie Buchanan
Gavin Reilly
Bjorn Johnsen
Conor Sammon
Robbie Muirhead
Isma Goncalves
Tony Watt
Rory Currie
Angus Beith
Kyle Lafferty
Steven Naismith
Cole Stockton
Aidan Keena
Steven MacLean
Uche Ikpeazu
Craig Wighton
David Vanecek
Conor Washington
Liam Boyce 

3 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Between 2015-16 and 2020-21 this little lot got first team matches. Some of the names :rofl:

Neil Alexander
Scott Gallacher
Jack Hamilton
Lee Hollis
Viktor Noring
Jon McLaughlin
Zdenek Zlamal
Colin Doyle
Joel Pereira
Craig Gordon 
Ross Stewart

Alim Ozturk
Danny Wilson
Adam Eckersley
Kevin McHattie
Brad McKay
Blazej Augustyn
John Souttar
Callum Paterson
Liam Smith 
Jordan McGhee
Igor Rossi
Faycal Rherras
Krystian Nowak
Andraz Struna
Lennard Sowah
Aaron Hughes
Tasos Avlonitis
Jamie Brandon
Marcus Godinho
Daniel Baur
Juwon Oshinawa
Christophe Berra
Michael Smith
Connor Randall
Rafal Grzelak
Demetri Mitchell
Ashley Smith-Brown
Ben Garuccio
Clevid Dikamona
Jimmy Dunne
Conor Shaughnessy
Aaron Hickey
Craig Halkett
Aidy White
Mihai Popescu 
Stephen Kingsley

Morgaro Gomis
Billy King
Miguel Pallardo
El Hassnaoiu
Jason Holt
Kenny Anderson
Scott Robinson
Danny Swanson
Jamie Walker
Arnaud Djoum
Don Cowie
Perry Kitchen 
Sam Nicholson
Prince Bauben
Alexandros Tziolis
Malaury Martin
Choulay
Dario Zanatta
Dylan Bikey
Euan Henderson
Manuel Milinkovic
Ross Callachan
Harry Cochrane
Lewis Moore
Anthony McDonald
Joaquim Adao
Danny Amankwaa
Andy Irving
Alex Petkov
Peter Haring
Olly Lee
Callumn Morrison
Oliver Bozanic
Sean Clare 
Jake Mulraney
Bobby Burns
Ryan Edwards
Loic Damour
Glen Whelan
Ryataro Meshino
Donis Avdijav 
Tony Sibbick 
Marcel Langer
Jordan Roberts
Elliott Frear
Josh Ginnelly
Andy Halliday

Juanma
James Keatings
Osman Sow
Genero Zeefuik
Dale Carrick
Gary Oliver
Robbie Buchanan
Gavin Reilly
Bjorn Johnsen
Conor Sammon
Robbie Muirhead
Isma Goncalves
Tony Watt
Rory Currie
Angus Beith
Kyle Lafferty
Steven Naismith
Cole Stockton
Aidan Keena
Steven MacLean
Uche Ikpeazu
Craig Wighton
David Vanecek
Conor Washington
Liam Boyce 

Makes we want to cry.

Any idea what the total return in transfer fees we've received for that lot?

Heartsmad1874
13 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Neil Alexander
Scott Gallacher
Jack Hamilton
Lee Hollis
Viktor Noring
Jon McLaughlin
Zdenek Zlamal
Colin Doyle
Joel Pereira
Craig Gordon 
Ross Stewart

Alim Ozturk
Danny Wilson
Adam Eckersley
Kevin McHattie
Brad McKay
Blazej Augustyn
John Souttar
Callum Paterson
Liam Smith 
Jordan McGhee
Igor Rossi
Faycal Rherras
Krystian Nowak
Andraz Struna
Lennard Sowah
Aaron Hughes
Tasos Avlonitis
Jamie Brandon
Marcus Godinho
Daniel Baur
Juwon Oshinawa
Christophe Berra
Michael Smith
Connor Randall
Rafal Grzelak
Demetri Mitchell
Ashley Smith-Brown
Ben Garuccio
Clevid Dikamona
Jimmy Dunne
Conor Shaughnessy
Aaron Hickey
Craig Halkett
Aidy White
Mihai Popescu 
Stephen Kingsley

Morgaro Gomis
Billy King
Miguel Pallardo
El Hassnaoiu
Jason Holt
Kenny Anderson
Scott Robinson
Danny Swanson
Jamie Walker
Arnaud Djoum
Don Cowie
Perry Kitchen 
Sam Nicholson
Prince Bauben
Alexandros Tziolis
Malaury Martin
Choulay
Dario Zanatta
Dylan Bikey
Euan Henderson
Manuel Milinkovic
Ross Callachan
Harry Cochrane
Lewis Moore
Anthony McDonald
Joaquim Adao
Danny Amankwaa
Andy Irving
Alex Petkov
Peter Haring
Olly Lee
Callumn Morrison
Oliver Bozanic
Sean Clare 
Jake Mulraney
Bobby Burns
Ryan Edwards
Loic Damour
Glen Whelan
Ryataro Meshino
Donis Avdijav 
Tony Sibbick 
Marcel Langer
Jordan Roberts
Elliott Frear
Josh Ginnelly
Andy Halliday

Juanma
James Keatings
Osman Sow
Genero Zeefuik
Dale Carrick
Gary Oliver
Robbie Buchanan
Gavin Reilly
Bjorn Johnsen
Conor Sammon
Robbie Muirhead
Isma Goncalves
Tony Watt
Rory Currie
Angus Beith
Kyle Lafferty
Steven Naismith
Cole Stockton
Aidan Keena
Steven MacLean
Uche Ikpeazu
Craig Wighton
David Vanecek
Conor Washington
Liam Boyce 

You missed out the fantastic Kastaneer from the covid championship season 🤣

Ex member of the SaS
1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Christ on a bike, we aren't in danger of going down. 

No, that's not what I meant. I mean back up the league. IF and I sincerely hope we don't, drop below sixth then that would be a very hard ask to get back up the league.  Unless we get third this season, then for me that is not good enough. IMHO third is the highest we can get due to the way the bigots rule but it's the minimum goal we should be aiming at. We NEED to be getting third on a regular basis if we are to use our financial clout to pull away from the rest.

By The Light..

Hope we put in decent performance against Rangers twice (fully expect to get horsed though) then beat Livi convincingly and continue like that at Motherwell away on 11th.

However we are 3 points of 11th on 11 points today and its only 50/50 in my opinion that we have more than 11 points at 5pm on 11th Nov.

I hope for 17 points but...

Edited by By The Light..

1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

No, that's not what I meant. I mean back up the league. IF and I sincerely hope we don't, drop below sixth then that would be a very hard ask to get back up the league.  Unless we get third this season, then for me that is not good enough. IMHO third is the highest we can get due to the way the bigots rule but it's the minimum goal we should be aiming at. We NEED to be getting third on a regular basis if we are to use our financial clout to pull away from the rest.

Got you, not as dramatic a prediction at least which is something.

Financially, I'm hoping Aberdeen have to pay the piper and fix their ramshackle dump of a stadium and also retain Robson as they are pretty honking, their wages being resticted could give us a nice boost to get way beyond them (Cormack definitely doping them tho).

Hibs definitely over-spending with some ridiculous ambitions to emulate clubs who gamble on developing players for big fees.

It's not a huge gap, if any, between the 3 teams for it to be the sole factor in achieving 3rd regularly.  

10 hours ago, cazzyy said:

And folk want to compound that by adding a new management team's salaries while still paying the current team for another 3 years.

Depends on what is in their contracts. Most have severance agreements nowadays. 

Steven Naismith correctly diagnosed our problem under Neilson (needless caution and not taking the initiative to win the game) and immediately found a solution againt Ross County and Aberdeen.

We have no public explanation for why that aggressive, direct approach hasn't been maintained. This summer's signings have been a mixed bag so far but the players are not inferior to most of the league.

He has the correct diagnosis and should get on with applying it to every game.

kingantti1874
12 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

Steven Naismith correctly diagnosed our problem under Neilson (needless caution and not taking the initiative to win the game) and immediately found a solution againt Ross County and Aberdeen.

We have no public explanation for why that aggressive, direct approach hasn't been maintained. This summer's signings have been a mixed bag so far but the players are not inferior to most of the league.

He has the correct diagnosis and should get on with applying it to every game.

I feel he’s tried to be too smart. Diagnosed the problem then tried to tailor it by making changes which make no sense.  E.g everyone back for corners. 

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I feel he’s tried to be too smart. Diagnosed the problem then tried to tailor it by making changes which make no sense.  E.g everyone back for corners. 

He’s finding his way, trying to find solutions, he has and will make mistakes, and so have the players, countless times this season.

The expectations (3rd) are not met, then it’s going to cost him and any manager who comes after him their job, that’s where we are, so we could be looking for one, if not two new managers every season if that’s the case.

3 hours ago, By The Light.. said:

Hope we put in decent performance against Rangers twice (fully expect to get horsed though) then beat Livi convincingly and continue like that at Motherwell away on 11th.

However we are 3 points of 11th on 11 points today and its only 50/50 in my opinion that we have more than 11 points at 5pm on 11th Nov.

I hope for 17 points but...

I think you'll get much better odds than 50/50 on Hearts to lose their next 3 league games. So if you really believe that we are only 50/50 to pick-up at least a point from those games the odds are very much in your favour.

In fact I've just checked and the odds of Livi to beat us are almost 4/1 so the odds of us losing all three will be very long. Time to get your wallet out.

19 hours ago, spirt of 98 said:

That’s cause most Hearts fans are pant wetters with no loyalty to club legends. 

Most Hearts fans????🤣