BBC Presenter

Bauld

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Ked said:

I've enjoyed them but I'm stuck on the space one.

I found it uncomfortable to watch for some reason.

Yes despite what other may say they have been critically acclaimed. Yes it’s def a hit or Miss with it but when it’s good it’s very good .” Crocodile “ 

“ Arkangel” “ be right back “ metalhead” “ black museum “ and “ striking vipers” are outstanding . So is “ Joan is awful “ 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• hughesie27

• Unknown user

• Lone Striker

38 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I see, JKB favourite, Jeremy Vine, reached a settlement/agreement with someone who named him on line as the perpetrator. An apology a 1k donation to charity MND. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/media/2023/jul/16/jeremy-vine-settlement-twitter-user-bbc-presenter

Cant lie when I seen the charity, I did wonder if poster on here who was maybe been more vocal online 😂 

Who the **** is Dan Wooten even after a quick Google, I’m not aware of him in any sense. 

This guy 

i wish jj was my dad

That's the longest I have listened to that prick and his horrible side kick. Two more horrible b'stards you will struggle to find. 

Jeffros Furios
11 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Which is worse - GB News or Talk TV ?

Both horrendous ! 

Watched 20 mins of Piers Morgan and then 10 mins of the  Wootton wank .

Harry and Megan , covid , Boris , lefties , stop the boats , climate hoax , woke ! 

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

This guy 

Watched a few minutes of that and it's just unhinged.

Skipped to Neil Oliver pontificating on climate change with the same level of knowledge and scientific insight he brought to Covid.

He's either a crackpot who buys all the global conspiracy theories or a grifter who knows his audience and what buttons to push.

Hilarious that GB News position themselves as anti establishment when they have former and actual current Tory MPs as presenters.

What the feck are Ofcom doing?!

The Mighty Thor
5 hours ago, Costanza said:

Skipped to Neil Oliver pontificating on climate change with the same level of knowledge and scientific insight he brought to Covid.

He's either a crackpot who buys all the global conspiracy theories or a grifter who knows his audience and what buttons to push.

Hilarious that GB News position themselves as anti establishment when they have former and actual current Tory MPs as presenters.

The Tory minister for media affairs, who you'd assume would have to be impartial, recently held a drinks reception for GB News bods at Westminster. 

Mind you if there's anyone that knows about sheltering nonces it's the Tory vermin. 

8 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

I see, JKB favourite, Jeremy Vine, reached a settlement/agreement with someone who named him on line as the perpetrator. An apology a 1k donation to charity MND. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/media/2023/jul/16/jeremy-vine-settlement-twitter-user-bbc-presenter

Cant lie when I seen the charity, I did wonder if poster on here who was maybe been more vocal online 😂 

Who the **** is Dan Wooten even after a quick Google, I’m not aware of him in any sense. 

I think you might be right.  MND 🤔 I has to be a jkber 🤣 

6 hours ago, Costanza said:

Ofcom are watching. They got Laurence Fox taken off.

i wish jj was my dad
7 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Which is worse - GB News or Talk TV ?

They are both a disgrace to broadcasting. Laughed my arse off at the clip of Wooton and that prick Mackenzie saying BBC make programmes nobody wants to watch! Both those outlets exist solely to promote an effing awful agenda to the lowest common denominator. And they are happy to lose money in the process. BBC might have a lot of faults but I dread the day they have to give way to poison like Geebeebies or Tw*t TV. 

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

They are both a disgrace to broadcasting. Laughed my arse off at the clip of Wooton and that prick Mackenzie saying BBC make programmes nobody wants to watch! Both those outlets exist solely to promote an effing awful agenda to the lowest common denominator. And they are happy to lose money in the process. BBC might have a lot of faults but I dread the day they have to give way to poison like Geebeebies or Tw*t TV. 

This is true. 

I remember posting on an anti-BBC thread a few years ago, "be careful what you wish for; you'll only realise how good the BBC is when it's gone." 

I've not watched GBNews or TalkTV but have seen promoted clips of their stuff on Twitter and it seems pretty much as I'd feared. 

Lone Striker
12 hours ago, Costanza said:

This has become an intriguing feature of  politics ever since 2010 when the Tories won but didn't get  an outright majority of seats.     What followed seemed to embolden the right-wing nutters to project themselves as  British "oath-keepers",  battling everyone else - traditional Tories, wet-rag Liberals, the loony Left, tree-hugging Greens, the BBC,  etc.     Its very concerning that a large chunk of non-Tory voters (and non-voters in general ) seem to have been attracted to this propaganda b0ll0cks  - oblivious to the Tory origins of most of the cheerleaders.

I think Ofcom are currently investigating some aspect of GB News. No idea if its just some minor thing or not.

2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

I remember posting on an anti-BBC thread a few years ago, "be careful what you wish for; you'll only realise how good the BBC is when it's gone." 

Yep, I agree totally.  Some folk seem to see bias in BBC news reporting - crikey, you only have to watch GB News  for a few hours  to realise there's no comparison.

As for Talk TV - media whores everywhere.  Piers Morgan, Jeremy Kyle, TRicia Goddard, Vanessa Feltz, Julia H-B ...... etc.     Typical Murdoch agenda.

Edited by Lone Striker

6 hours ago, Black Swan said:

Ofcom are watching. They got Laurence Fox taken off.

Well, that's a pleasing development 

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

This has become an intriguing feature of  politics ever since 2010 when the Tories won but didn't get  an outright majority of seats.     What followed seemed to embolden the right-wing nutters to project themselves as  British "oath-keepers",  battling everyone else - traditional Tories, wet-rag Liberals, the loony Left, tree-hugging Greens, the BBC,  etc.     Its very concerning that a large chunk of non-Tory voters (and non-voters in general ) seem to have been attracted to this propaganda b0ll0cks  - oblivious to the Tory origins of most of the cheerleaders.

I think Ofcom are currently investigating some aspect of GB News. No idea if its just some minor thing or not.

Yep, I agree totally.  Some folk seem to see bias in BBC news reporting - crikey, you only have to watch GB News  for a few hours  to realise there's no comparison.

As for Talk TV - media whores everywhere.  Piers Morgan, Jeremy Kyle, TRicia Goddard, Vanessa Feltz, Julia H-B ...... etc.     Typical Murdoch agenda.

Spot on.  Its actually quite scary that chunks of the population lap up some of the divisive and downright nasty shite being dished up to them by these 'broadcasters'   

I'm not clued up on ofcom but if they are there to do what I think they should be for they should be closing down propaganda broadcast networks. 

Regulators in the UK aren't worth a shite.

In ANY industry. We've seen that time and time and time again. Companies can do whatever they want and the so-called Regulators either let them get away with it or hand out pitiful, laughable fines.

It's a joke.

14 hours ago, Costanza said:

Wooton back on?

🤢

Forgot about Neil Oliver. What a fruitcake.

Unknown user
11 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Wooton back on?

🤢

Forgot about Neil Oliver. What a fruitcake.

20230718_144947.thumb.jpg.b8c33aa62ecd93d644ea625b187f322b.jpg

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Remember when RT was the broadcaster of choice for the SNP? 🤣

What’s this got to do with Dan Cuntton?

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What’s this got to do with Dan Cuntton?

Don't play the silly *****

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Don't play the silly *****

But seriously, what's that got to do with Dan Wootton?

Just now, Smithee said:

But seriously, what's that got to do with Dan Wootton?

or the BBC presenter, or the BBC, or Talk TV, or LBC or any other of the UK News outlets currently under scrutiny 😂. Seriously my broken Nationalist friends?

Lone Striker
44 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

or the BBC presenter, or the BBC, or Talk TV, or LBC or any other of the UK News outlets currently under scrutiny 😂. Seriously my broken Nationalist friends?

Eh ?

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

:wtfvlad:

Unknown user
1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

Yes, what's that got to do with Fandan Wootton?

Or Huw Edwards for that matter! :laugh2:

Edited by Smithee

2 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

No?

3 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Look lads, we've found GBnews' viewer.  

What's the matter, are your wee Millwall feelings all hurt. Aw, boohoo!!!!

i wish jj was my dad
5 hours ago, Cade said:

Regulators in the UK aren't worth a shite.

In ANY industry. We've seen that time and time and time again. Companies can do whatever they want and the so-called Regulators either let them get away with it or hand out pitiful, laughable fines.

It's a joke.

It doesn't help that the country has been run by anti regulators for the past 13 years. The idea that the state may have to apply checks to safeguard people's rights, safety and wellbeing is abhorrent to them. Especially, if it gets in the way of the filthy rich making more monopoly money. That's where all this culture wars shite comes from and why Murdoch & Company are funding these platforms to stir up up the peasants again some imagined threat. If they do that we might ignore the treasury being emptied and general carnage going on all around us. I have no doubt that the timing of the Huw Edwards story was every bit as deliberate as was an attempt to wound the BBC.  

Huw Edwards: likes a wee hand shandy to OnlyFans

Dan Wooton: catfishes other journalists in an attempt to gather blackmail material

i wish jj was my dad
6 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

No doubt the loony right will be demanding a full and thorough investigation as to what the BBC are doing to keep these weirdos off air.

Oh, wait ....

I'm surprised we haven't seen hunners of tweets posted from dubious right wing sources expressing outrage at this predatory behaviour. 

1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I'm surprised we haven't seen hunners of tweets posted from dubious right wing sources expressing outrage at this predatory behaviour. 

But it's the SNP's fault according to millwall

21 hours ago, Gundermann said:

:wtfvlad:

Memory going with age bigman? I can recommend some brain exercises.

20 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

No?

Another pensioner with memory problems. Next you'll be telling me you can't remember their 5 year plans with China 💥

19 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Look lads, we've found GBnews' viewer.  

What's the matter, are your wee Millwall feelings all hurt. Aw, boohoo!!!!

Like you've got any "Lads" to look for anything. 

I've never seen GB news, but imagine they hold abhorrent, right wing Nationalist views, much like yourself..

As for Millwall, King Kevin Nisbet scored a hatrick in a friendly last night, so Shut your Paisley farter you muggy *****.

7 hours ago, XB52 said:

But it's the SNP's fault according to millwall

15 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

No doubt the loony right will be demanding a full and thorough investigation as to what the BBC are doing to keep these weirdos off air.

Oh, wait ....

Nationalists will be Nationalists, whatever their Nationality.

24 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Another pensioner with memory problems. Next you'll be telling me you can't remember their 5 year plans with China 💥

When did The SNP join up  with RT? No need to actually reply. Everyone knows they never.

Edited by hughesie27

3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

When did The SNP join up  with RT? No need to actually reply. Everyone knows they never.

Nobody said they joined up, they just signed a contract and appeared on Putin's English broadcaster right up until invasion of Ukraine. You know all this, but you're to busy flag shagging to take accountability. 

2 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Nobody said they joined up, they just signed a contract and appeared on Putin's English broadcaster right up until invasion of Ukraine. You know all this, but you're to busy flag shagging to take accountability. 

No, they never.