• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• hughesie27

• Unknown user

• Lone Striker

So why are you all thinking it's a man? Aren't women perverts too? Equality and all? 😉

And personally I would have been over the moon at 17 if some hot BBC milf payed me for pics to fund a crack cocaine habit. I would have given her a lot more than pics for free. Hell I would have payed her to fund a crack cocaine habit.

I P Knightley
3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

So why are you all thinking it's a man? Aren't women perverts too? Equality and all? 😉

And personally I would have been over the moon at 17 if some hot BBC milf payed me for pics to fund a crack cocaine habit. I would have given her a lot more than pics for free. Hell I would have payed her to fund a crack cocaine habit.

It sounds like you have eomeone specific in mind...

Whoever it is while the behaviour is at minimum questionable it's far from illegal or criminal. It's not Savile or his ilk. Female over the age of consent there's a legal industry around that.

Certainly in the UK where the age of consent is 16 but maybe not in the US where it's 18. Allegedly no one ever told some hick/hillbilly types about that. But Forrest Gump like that's all I have to say about that. 

But definitely not an advisable activity when you're a BBC presenter, calamity in fact. Especially since there's this crack cocaine addiction facet of it which is something that will be laser focused on about the whole affair.

Some segments will paint it as her having fallen into drug addiction due to the distress of having to send him these pics, which she didn't have to, or something like that.

He isn't going to blackmail her with this stuff as apparently happens with some groomed teenagers online. If anything it looks closer to the other way around. But some segments will try to put him in that bracket

I may be wrong but at this stage I feel chances are the girl may have fallen into drug addiction if she had been given any avenue to some income, even say legitimate small time modeling in a local clothes store or something.

As for him whoever it is the way I see it what he's allegedly been doing isn't my cup of tea, I wouldn't want his kind around my teenage daughters if I had any, but again it's not criminal and I try to be as non judgmental as I can be, i'm granting him questionable at worst and if you asked me why he's questionable at all I couldn't come up with an answer.

If it's an age gap thing Rod Stewart has been marrying women young enough to be his great granddaughter for years and no one blinks an eyelid.

Rupert Murdoch gets married all the time and almost any woman is young enough to be his great granddaughter and nobody blinks an eye.  Funny that. 😉

Edited by JFK-1

Unknown user
Just now, JFK-1 said:

Whoever it is while the behaviour is at minimum questionable it's far from illegal or criminal. It's not Savile or his ilk. Female over the age of consent there's a legal industry around that.

Certainly in the UK where the age of consent is 16 but maybe not in the US where it's 18. Allegedly no one ever told some hick/hillbilly types about that. But Forrest Gump like that's all I have to say about that. 

But definitely not an advisable advisable activity when you're a BBC presenter, calamity in fact. Especially since there's this crack cocaine addiction facet of it which is something that will be laser focused on about the whole affair.

Some segments will paint it as her having fallen into drug addiction due to the distress of having to send him these pics, which she didn't have to, or something like that.

He isn't going to blackmail her with this stuff as apparently happens with some groomed teenagers online. If anything it looks closer to the other way around. But some segments will try to put him in that bracket

I may be wrong but at this stage I feel chances are the girl may have fallen into drug addiction if she had been given any avenue to some income, even say legitimate small time modeling in a local clothes store or something.

As for him whoever it is the way I see it what he's allegedly been doing isn't my cup of tea, I wouldn't want his kind around my teenage daughters if I had any, but again it's not criminal and I try to be as non judgmental as I can be, i'm granting him questionable at worst and if you asked me why he's questionable at all I couldn't come up with an answer.

If it's an age gap thing Rod Stewart has been marrying women young enough to be his great granddaughter for years and no one blinks an eyelid.

Rupert Murdoch gets married all the time and almost any woman is young enough to be his great granddaughter and nobody blinks an eye.  Funny that. 😉

The age of consent may be 16, but the age for taking, receiving, and asking for photos is 18

Just now, Smithee said:

The age of consent may be 16, but the age for taking, receiving, and asking for photos is 18

Didn't know that. Peculiar, they can get married and have babies at 16 but this pics thing is 18. Who would have thunk it. LOL

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

But definitely not an advisable activity when you're a BBC presenter, calamity in fact. Especially since there's this crack cocaine addiction facet of it which is something that will be laser focused on about the whole affair.

Why are you presuming the person that sold the picture is female? Men take nude pictures too! 😂 😂 

hughesie27
1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

Phillip Schofield got the Saville treatment for sleeping with a 21 year old. Whoever this is has no chance.

1 hour ago, The new West End said:

On top of the George Osbourne email ... more sleaze

Sounds like this is what people really should be discussing, the BBC thing will likely turn out to be nothing. 

Dick Dastardly
7 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

The issue with Phillip was how he ended up there, with the claims of grooming since a much younger age, like a predator. 

Were there actually claims of that or was that just people's minds working overtime? 

7 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I suppose this is a bit of a giveaway...

image.png.6c982b1e5d5b908da37366a5f9b252c7.png

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

An adult paying a child for naked pictures so they can fund a drug habit is nothing short of outrageous behaviour. Absolutely immoral. Groomers gonna groom though. Degenerate scumbag whoever it is. 

It’s not even comparable. Rod Stewart and Rupert Murdoch get adult women because of their power and status. This creep has groomed a vulnerable child who’s brain isn’t fully developed yet. 

highlandjambo3
3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Didn't know that. Peculiar, they can get married and have babies at 16 but this pics thing is 18. Who would have thunk it. LOL

You can get your private pilots license and fly solo at 16 but cannot learn to start driving till 17 🤷‍♂️

JudyJudyJudy
8 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Cos the mother said "one time he sent £5,000"...

I'll go for Graham Norton. 

oh please let it be him  I find him revolting now. 

3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Yes so if a married lad at 17 sent his wife who is 17 naked pics of himself he could get done. Yet he could be having sex with her the next minute.  Its bizarre. 

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

There were no claims of grooming. There have been no claims of anything. Just speculation of it from those desperate to unearth the next paedo. 

Yes its all rather sordid the pitch fork crowd when they are out in force. I hate these half stories . 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

There were no claims of grooming. There have been no claims of anything. Just speculation of it from those desperate to unearth the next paedo. 

There were indeed claims of grooming, they first met when the lad was 14 IIRC and Schofield got him a job on this morning

Dick Dastardly
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

There were indeed claims of grooming, they first met when the lad was 14 IIRC and Schofield got him a job on this morning

He went to the theatre group or whatever it was when the the lad was 14. I don't think there was any mention of grooming and it was all pretty vague as to whether he spent any time individually with the boy. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

He went to the theatre group or whatever it was when the the lad was 14. I don't think there was any mention of grooming and it was all pretty vague as to whether he spent any time individually with the boy. 

Yes his comment is rather homophobic really. 

So  no gay men are allowed to actually meet children under 16 or its perceived as  the first steps to " grooming.".  ?? 

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Yep, and the lad told him he wanted to work in TV. They kept in touch and Schofield offered to mentor him, getting him a job. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

The BBC "star".......and one of the photos of sent😳

th-739323990.jpg

th-2200351274.jpg

I was hoping it was this creep; I cant stand him :) 

R (16).jpg

Dick Dastardly
15 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes his comment is rather homophobic really. 

So  no gay men are allowed to actually meet children under 16 or its perceived as  the first steps to " grooming.".  ?? 

I'm not sure if they were necessarily homophobic comments. There does, generally, seem to be a lot if assumption that because he was in the same room as the boy at 14 that he groomed him. I don't think that has ever been something that anyone with any actual connection to either of them has ever said. There also seems to be a lot made of the fact that he got him a job. I've never worked in television but, I'm presuming, that's how many people have "got their foot in the door", by making connections. 

Maybe Schofield did groom him, maybe he didn't. I have no idea. What i do know is that there isn't anywhere near enough information available to me to make that judgement. 

Dick Dastardly
24 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yep, and the lad told him he wanted to work in TV. They kept in touch and Schofield offered to mentor him, getting him a job. 

That, in no way, means he groomed him though.

Portable Badger
51 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

oh please let it be him  I find him revolting now. 

Yes so if a married lad at 17 sent his wife who is 17 naked pics of himself he could get done. Yet he could be having sex with her the next minute.  Its bizarre. 

Yes its all rather sordid the pitch fork crowd when they are out in force. I hate these half stories . 

image.jpeg.8fe2a69ad1d84db09358a81c7decf747.jpeg

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I'm not saying he did, but there was certainly the suggestion that he did.

hughesie27
49 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Who made the claims?

John Gentleman
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

She's 62

You sure about that? Got a link??

Unknown user
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Who made the claims?

Some shitty paper. IIRC unnamed staff were upset as he'd been challenged about whether he was into the lad and he'd denied it. When the news came out that was their feeling on it.

Dick Dastardly
8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'm not saying he did, but there was certainly the suggestion that he did.

Fair enough. I didn't see it as any more than social media chat though, nothing from any reputable source. 

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, John Gentleman said:

You sure about that? Got a link??

I don't have any official birthday link right enough but Wikipedia mentions her age at several points, all consistent with the reported DOB of 24/12/60.

Edited by Smithee

hughesie27
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Some shitty paper. IIRC unnamed staff were upset as he'd been challenged about whether he was into the lad and he'd denied it. When the news came out that was their feeling on it.

He denied the relationship existed to colleagues and bosses at ITV. That's why he had to leave. I don't remember anybody that came out and suggested he was a paedo/grooming him. 

Workplace relationships are often covered by workplace policies as they can be deemed inappropriate, not because anybody is doing anything wrong, but it opens people up to being exploited by power dynamics. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Fair enough. I didn't see it as any more than social media chat though, nothing from any reputable source. 

I'm thinking it's why tits McGhee was reported to be raging too, but I think I got distracted at that bit :laugh2:

periodictabledancer
4 hours ago, The new West End said:

On top of the George Osbourne email ... more sleaze

Anyone got a link ?

The only thing I've seen is an allegation involving a drunk 16 Y O girl.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

He denied the relationship existed to colleagues and bosses at ITV. That's why he had to leave. I don't remember anybody that came out and suggested he was a paedo/grooming him. 

Workplace relationships are often covered by workplace policies as they can be deemed inappropriate, not because anybody is doing anything wrong, but it opens people up to being exploited by power dynamics. 

Paedo? That's not something I'm saying

Dick Dastardly
6 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Anyone got a link ?

Sounds like Osborne was groomed.... 

Mr Osborne and Ms Rogers met at work. Rogers was hired from the BBC to the Treasury as a special adviser and then promoted to become Mr Osborne’s chief of staff in 2015. She was tasked with reinventing his image and reportedly “metrosexualised” him by putting him on the 5:2 diet – which encourages fasting for two days and eating normally for five. She also changed his haircut, as Tatler once reported. 

From the Telegraph 

Dick Dastardly
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'm thinking it's why tits McGhee was reported to be raging too, but I think I got distracted at that bit :laugh2:

Who is tits McGhee? 😂😂

The new West End
10 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Anyone got a link ?

I saw the email a couple of days ago that was sent anonymously to the wedding guests but cannot find it now

Spellczech
4 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Duty of care; Position of Responsibility; Public figure; Company reputation etc Can lose your job for it, even if you don't end up in jail..

periodictabledancer
4 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Sounds like Osborne was groomed.... 

Mr Osborne and Ms Rogers met at work. Rogers was hired from the BBC to the Treasury as a special adviser and then promoted to become Mr Osborne’s chief of staff in 2015. She was tasked with reinventing his image and reportedly “metrosexualised” him by putting him on the 5:2 diet – which encourages fasting for two days and eating normally for five. She also changed his haircut, as Tatler once reported. 

From the Telegraph 

Cheers, hadn't realised MSM was actually reporting anything. 

Also just read his brother was struck off for a 2 year "relationship" with a vulnrable patient. 

Classy bunch. 

JudyJudyJudy
33 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Yes so why would people exclaim he was " groomed" 

Its either conscious or unconscious homophobia.

However i do acknowledge questions would be asked if it was 14 years old girl and a heterosexual man? But certainly not as virulent. 

2 hours ago, The Kdogg said:

An adult paying a child for naked pictures so they can fund a drug habit is nothing short of outrageous behaviour. Absolutely immoral. Groomers gonna groom though. Degenerate scumbag whoever it is. 

It’s not even comparable. Rod Stewart and Rupert Murdoch get adult women because of their power and status. This creep has groomed a vulnerable child who’s brain isn’t fully developed yet. 

You need to get in touch with the authorities about that, because in your view they're allowing vulnerable children whose brains haven't fully developed yet to not just have sex with anyone at all 16 or over but have babies with anyone at all 16 or over.

Did the sarcasm about Stewart and Murdoch go right over your head? And I thought I even put a winking smiley on it. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Duty of care; Position of Responsibility; Public figure; Company reputation etc Can lose your job for it, even if you don't end up in jail..

Position of trust too.

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I agreed it was inappropriate for a BBC presenter.

JudyJudyJudy
22 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Oh so hes saying some " shitty newspaper" the same "papers" he derides every single day on this but somehow this information is accurate? Depends on your bias i suppose , and yes he is stating he is a " paedo" but not explicitly. 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Dick Dastardly
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes so why would people exclaim he was " groomed" 

Its either conscious or unconscious homophobia.

However i do acknowledge questions would be asked if it was 14 years old girl and a heterosexual man? But certainly not as virulent. 

I think you're wrong here. I'm pretty sure there would be very similar responses, so i think that would nullify your claims of homophobia. I think it would certainly be different if it was a woman who had done the same with a 14yr old boy or girl, but i have nothing to prove that. 

Dick Dastardly
15 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Holly_Willoughby_(2013).jpg

I think she was just raging because she felt she had to be. 

10 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I haven't been in the UK in over 11 years, and when I was 17 that was not Ulrika. And if you want, try to spoil this alternative. 😉

carol-vorderman-2.jpg

I would do unspeakable things to Carol. I've always adored her ❤️