Konrad von Carstein

doddsyJR9
1 minute ago, Jim_Duncan said:

I stubbed my toe this morning. Blamed Tony Blair.

Gave the Snp/Plaid Cymru/Green Brigade/ etc a platform to cause chaos within the UK. It's what they do unfortunately. Gave the separatists a trojan horse. Wish I'd been at Edinburgh Academy when he was there, I'd have shook him by the hand. Total ****.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• The Real Maroonblood

• Mikey1874

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, doddsyJR9 said:

Gave the Snp/Plaid Cymru/Green Brigade/ etc a platform to cause chaos within the UK. It's what they do unfortunately. Gave the separatists a trojan horse. Wish I'd been at Edinburgh Academy when he was there, I'd have shook him by the hand. Total ****.

:symf:

i wish jj was my dad
5 hours ago, Ked said:

It was the masking up of schoolchildren long after that smacked of the shite Jim Duncan posted about.

We can all disagree about the ins and outs but the easy way we were controlled is a marker about everything really.

I honestly don't think it was about 'control', bud. If it was then go after the evidence behind the decisions.  If it doesn't stack up put them on the spot. It really isn't difficult to trip up lying winkers.partucularly if you have KCs and proper journalists on the case. Not scandal chasing arseholes. 

Fwiw, I was appalled at the prospect of masking kids and without any knowledge whatsoever I'm sure they were 99% safe from long term harm. But their relatives and grannies weren't. 

Jamie Dawson KC will rip that harridan from arsehole to breakfast later on. She'll rock up without an ounce of contrition and no doubt revert to her standard sneering antics. Good luck with that approach you rancid piece of shit. 

Rupert Pupkin

Just passed the EICC , huge police and media presence there today… Is Tom Cruise going..? 😂😂

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, Carter said:

Jamie Dawson KC will rip that harridan from arsehole to breakfast later on. She'll rock up without an ounce of contrition and no doubt revert to her standard sneering antics. Good luck with that approach you rancid piece of shit. 

Eloquently put . 👍👍

Footballfirst
10 hours ago, doddsyJR9 said:

Wish I'd been at Edinburgh Academy when he was there, I'd have shook him by the hand. Total ****.

Blair went to Fettes.

Hagar the Horrible

She is just lying out her teath, she is now being asked about her calling for an enquir, they are asking about did she know all the messages were deleted.  She is struggling to justify it

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

She is just lying out her teath, she is now being asked about her calling for an enquir, they are asking about did she know all the messages were deleted.  She is struggling to justify it

The KCs running this show aren’t going to struggle with her bluster. She’ll revert to ‘can’t recall’ a lot once she comes under pressure.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Rupert Pupkin said:

Just passed the EICC , huge police and media presence there today… Is Tom Cruise going..? 😂😂

Was there any tents to be seen?

Victorian

This line of questioning was never put to Johnson or Sunak.  Nonetheless,  she's taking Dawson for a walk in the park here.  

Malinga the Swinga
26 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Of course she is lying. It is what she does. She has lied for so long about so much that is second nature for her to do. The most duplicitous Scottish politician we have ever had the misfortune to suffer and yet the nodding dogs of our Scottish government, the Scottish police and the Scottish media allowed her to step back from FM role as if she was unimpeachable.

She deserves to rot in jail for how she mistreated the country, the deaths she caused by her decision to pack Homes with COVID sufferers and the stress she caused to business owners and the public with her politicised handling COVID.

Footballfirst

They have already spent over an hour talking about WhatsApps and their retention.  It is doing nothing to establish how and why decisions were made. It is a waste of the inquiry's time.

All that WhatsApp provides is an indication of the state of mind at any given moment, like calling Johnson a clown, or Cummings calling him a trolley.

Hagar the Horrible
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The KCs running this show aren’t going to struggle with her bluster. She’ll revert to ‘can’t recall’ a lot once she comes under pressure.

She was asked again about deleting the messages and instead of answering she deflected by going on about why she didnt answer, She is lying and squirming.  Now she said I didn't send whatsapp messages to swinney, yesterday Swiney said he was told to manually delete those between him and her

Hagar the Horrible

I think she has just lied about the use of a second phone, she claimed she bought it but didn't use it.  She was asked to clarify if it was for other use when the enquiry didn't need to know, she took that out.  But she said to the police a different story, and why were they searching for the sim cards for her burners.  I don't any of the facts but I can smell something.

" pre-paid phones for constituency business, is that a term for organised crime" she never saw them but were bought on her authority.

Malinga the Swinga

Got to laugh at those who still worship Nicola. Oh forget about her lying, oh forget about her deleting messages, oh forget about anything she did at all.

Their love and devotion to the worst FM Scotland has ever seen is undying (unlike those she condemned with her Covid policies).

Malinga the Swinga
17 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

They have already spent over an hour talking about WhatsApps and their retention.  It is doing nothing to establish how and why decisions were made. It is a waste of the inquiry's time.

All that WhatsApp provides is an indication of the state of mind at any given moment, like calling Johnson a clown, or Cummings calling him a trolley.

You really are desperate for Sturgeon to be let off with her lying. Strange as it may seem, those running the enquiry know what they are doing and don't appear to need your opinion. 

Footballfirst
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

You really are desperate for Sturgeon to be let off with her lying. Strange as it may seem, those running the enquiry know what they are doing and don't appear to need your opinion. 

Quite the reverse re lying.

I am more interested in the inquiry establishing how and why decisions were made and any lessons learned for the future. 

Victorian
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I think FF is just having his say on it,  and you've had yours.  Maybe people need to tolerate others' right to an opinion?  

I agree with FF.  This is an absolute cringe and the line of questioning is far beyond that put to Johnson.  It devalues the legitimacy of the inquiry imo.  

Hagar the Horrible

Just been asked about a cabinet meeting in which Humza and Jason slammed her for her being angry and he said he took a bullet and Jason said she was ridiculous, Nicola was asked did she have any recollection, she said she remembered it in detail, then the first question on it she had no recollection.

i wish jj was my dad
15 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Quite the reverse re lying.

I am more interested in the inquiry establishing how and why decisions were made and any lessons learned for the future. 

It really shouldn't be that difficult to understand what the purpose of an Inquiry is but remarkably it does seem beyond some people. 

1 minute ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

It really shouldn't be that difficult to understand what the purpose of an Inquiry is but remarkably it does seem beyond some people. 

There's quite some zest to nail Sturgeon over messaging rather than the response, and not just from the bitter Tory boys on here, it's far heavier than any grillings given to the likes of Gove or Johnson. Curious...

image.png.24ce3d1767cc9bfc448fd70d1970b68b.png

Victorian

Has she been grilled yet on why she disappeared from government for 3 weeks in early 2020 to hurry out a shite book about Shakespeare for which she had already been paid an advance?  

i wish jj was my dad
42 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

There's quite some zest to nail Sturgeon over messaging rather than the response, and not just from the bitter Tory boys on here, it's far heavier than any grillings given to the likes of Gove or Johnson. Curious...

image.png.24ce3d1767cc9bfc448fd70d1970b68b.png

I don't particularly care whether she is nailed or not but I'd rather the focus was on how do we make sure we respond more effectively next time. 

The pantomime about indiscreet messages from Jason Leitch is an example of how a lot of us are missing the point. I've caught a bit today that seems a lot more relevant. 

2 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I don't particularly care whether she is nailed or not but I'd rather the focus was on how do we make sure we respond more effectively next time. 

The pantomime about indiscreet messages from Jason Leitch is an example of how a lot of us are missing the point. I've caught a bit today that seems a lot more relevant. 

I'm a bit cynical about the UK ever learning lessons. We had a pandemic exercise so we should have been in an excellent place to respond to Covid but we didn't bother to put those recommendations post-exercise, into action. 

Not so sure this will be any different, sadly. There will be mention of "lessons learned", and some contrition from the odd politician looking to save face after the tabloids pick and choose who to hammer depending on their political persuasion, and then it will be completely ignored. 

Until the next time, when we **** it up all over again. 😐

Nucky Thompson

Crocodile tears :biglaugh:

Boo hoo you fecking crooked bitch 

Australis
2 hours ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

She was asked again about deleting the messages and instead of answering she deflected by going on about why she didnt answer, She is lying and squirming.  Now she said I didn't send whatsapp messages to swinney, yesterday Swiney said he was told to manually delete those between him and her

See she tried to look as if she cared and got emotional for nearly 10 seconds during the questioning.

Hope she ends up in jail, absolutely evil.

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Australis said:

See she tried to look as if she cared and got emotional for nearly 10 seconds during the questioning.

Hope she ends up in jail, absolutely evil.

Not even Johnson will end up in jail.

Mikey1874
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

They are going over it in detail. They want to review it. Its a relatively new issue. You've watched the Post Office inquiry where the detail  also seems unnecessary. 

Hagar the Horrible
5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Boris was only guilty of being Boris, people voted for Boris and Boris being well Boris, so "Not Even"  Nicola however painted herself as the Indy Messiah cleaner than Daniel O'Donnells toilet roll, When in fact she used burner phones to run an empire.  Told her Gold Committee about what decisions they made, and if nobody liked it they could resign, She scorned Humza like the silly little man he was. Swinney was well used as bald Mini-Me.  She became an Empress.  She has done nothing but deflect and lie, and its clear she has given a different account of the whatsapp than Swinney and Forbes.  She lied or more or less said Forbes is lying about being invited to the Gold secret meetings as she said she did not know about them and wasn't invited, yet Nicola says her office knew, and at no point asked Kate why she never turned up?

Boris is guilty of being Boris, but Nicola has questions on the missing funds,  My question is how long will she get??????

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Boris was only guilty of being Boris, people voted for Boris and Boris being well Boris, so "Not Even"  Nicola however painted herself as the Indy Messiah cleaner than Daniel O'Donnells toilet roll, When in fact she used burner phones to run an empire.  Told her Gold Committee about what decisions they made, and if nobody liked it they could resign, She scorned Humza like the silly little man he was. Swinney was well used as bald Mini-Me.  She became an Empress.  She has done nothing but deflect and lie, and its clear she has given a different account of the whatsapp than Swinney and Forbes.  She lied or more or less said Forbes is lying about being invited to the Gold secret meetings as she said she did not know about them and wasn't invited, yet Nicola says her office knew, and at no point asked Kate why she never turned up?

Boris is guilty of being Boris, but Nicola has questions on the missing funds,  My question is how long will she get??????

Johnson is guilty of being Johnson.

Well that’s okay then.
I’m not defending her.

I’m quite sure no one is going to jail.

i wish jj was my dad
11 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Johnson is guilty of being Johnson.

Well that’s okay then.
I’m not defending her.

I’m quite sure no one is going to jail.

If she has been involved in criminal activities then she may well do but she certainly won't for her handling of covid which any reasonable observer would acknowledge was much, much better than Johnson. 

I hope that the investigation into her and Murrel is concluded soon and we get to see why plod needed fred west tents. 

Mikey1874
Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

If she has been involved in criminal activities then she may well do but she certainly won't for her handling of covid which any reasonable observer would acknowledge was much, much better than Johnson. 

I hope that the investigation into her and Murrel is concluded soon and we get to see why plod needed fred west tents. 

The criminal investigation is with the Police who are probably waiting for the inquiry to finish. Corruption with PPE and abusing grants may be the main areas. Previously most people have thought care home deaths were seen as main problem for people like Sturgeon. But I think they have their defence sorted so that is probably unlikely.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Fair comment.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

She’s actually pretending to cry

:rofl:

Didn’t think even she would be so desperate 

Dawnrazor
1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I think "nailing" and others who have flagrantly lied is essential if things are to be handled more effectively next time, complete and transparent honesty should a legal requirement if, god forbid, another pandemic strikes. Jailing, if necessary, people who are trying to hide their part in the unnecessary deaths of, maybe thousands of people, should serve as a deterrent to future similar behaviour.

Striving to do things better next time and "nailing" people who ****ed up last time aren't mutually exclusive, imo.

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Nobody will for this. Sturgeon may for all her other misdemeanors

Edited by TallPaul

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

And the academy award for best actress goes to ,,,,,,,,,, 

https://x.com/frankleebrian/status/1752668148375892063?s=46&t=Uyg6zS_aUfEwlXY6vOoxzQ

feck off u lying piece of **** 

brazen till the end of her “ political “ career . It ended today for good . 

IMG_7155.png

That is absolutely epic. Probably the worst bit of acting I've seen in my life. To think all the Karen's will be lapping her up whilst posting their I stand with Nicola shite.

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Sturgeon still destroying the heads of the boys on here? Aye?

:sweeet:

I'm sore from laughing at her 

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Nobody will for this. Sturgeon may for all her other misdemeanors

Maybe so but that's for a different thread.

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Maybe so but that's for a different thread.

Yeah sadly I got kicked off that one by a huffy mod when the nats lost rutherglen 

manaliveits105

I don't remember the claims that the enquiry is only to ensure we learn for the future when the UK Government were being questioned but now it's Chief Mammy her fans are back on the teet on here - bet they were filling up when her tears flowed 

it's hilarious :rofl:

i wish jj was my dad
35 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I think "nailing" and others who have flagrantly lied is essential if things are to be handled more effectively next time, complete and transparent honesty should a legal requirement if, god forbid, another pandemic strikes. Jailing, if necessary, people who are trying to hide their part in the unnecessary deaths of, maybe thousands of people, should serve as a deterrent to future similar behaviour.

Striving to do things better next time and "nailing" people who ****ed up last time aren't mutually exclusive, imo.

If she or anybody else are guilty of criminal behaviour I hope they are nailed but from the admittedly limited part of the inquiry I haven't seen any signs of Scottish politicians or governments being up to anything illegal. 

In the UK I think the contracts for buddies is in that ballpark though. 

manaliveits105
4 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Was there any tents to be seen?

Just one motor home parked ON THE PAVEMENT when I passed 

Footballfirst
18 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

That is absolutely epic. Probably the worst bit of acting I've seen in my life. To think all the Karen's will be lapping her up whilst posting their I stand with Nicola shite.

I assume that you felt the same when it was a tearful Boris giving evidence about his near death experience earlier in the inquiry.

Or maybe the crocodile tears of your other hero Maggie T when she was forced to resign.

There are a few Oscar nominations out there.

Edited by Footballfirst