Konrad von Carstein

jack D and coke
15 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The only thing ricocheting around is Sturgeon in the conscious of you boys

This thread man eh🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes got them dangling on her every word. Trolling them to the Stone Age and back 🤣
Im back in her court a wee bit the now seeing these demented fruitloops losing their shit. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• The Real Maroonblood

• Mikey1874

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Next time, 'non-compliance' will be the norm, as it was by the end of the measures anyway.

Yep

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

demented fruitloops losing their shit. 

No one is. Just happy shes had her had just desserts, You do seem to like the word  " demented". 

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No one is. Just happy shes had her had just desserts, You do seem to like the word  " demented". 

It sums up the posters in this thread anytime she appears. Honestly get a ****ing life the lot of you😂
I pissed myself laughing when she turned on the waterworks yesterday I knew it would send the demented into tailspins all over Scotland. 
10/10 Nicky. 10/10 hen🤣🤣🤣

The Mighty Thor
51 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh come on ! Look at the comments on the Tories thread 🧵 ! Be honest . There has been some decent comments regarding yesterdays drama

I can remember the days when the misogynist language getting thrown about yesterday would have had you blowing up the mods inbox.

9 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes thats kinda the point i was trying to make but was more subtle ;) 

I know I wanted to make it less subtle. **** them they hero worshiped that thieving, lying little cretin whilst dragging our country down all in the name of Indy. They now have egg on their faces so **** them.

Thunder and Lightning
11 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:lol:

What has Celtic supporters got to do with it?

That's what I was wondering. While I have no time for wee Nic and her army of acolytes this is a very poor attempt at linking two divisive groups surely. 

Victorian

Anyway,  shitehawk of pomposity,  Alister Jack,  up today.  What will we learn?  Nothing.  I think the pandemic passed him by without much notice.

2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Nobody was getting it right. And I'm prepared to accept that. Having Liz Lloyd pulling strings for political benefit was unforgivable if not unexpected but I'd genuinely like to find out more about how decisions were reached. Pubs, restaurants and alcohol, being allowed out for one hour per day and how far away from home, what shops could sell, numbers allowed at funerals and most importantly decisions about care homes. 

Liz Lloyd displaying those traits are exactly why Sturgeon had her in the role in the first place. 

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It sums up the posters in this thread anytime she appears. Honestly get a ****ing life the lot of you😂
I pissed myself laughing when she turned on the waterworks yesterday I knew it would send the demented into tailspins all over Scotland. 
10/10 Nicky. 10/10 hen🤣🤣🤣

But it didn’t turn us demented . We laughed too because we knew right on cue the water works would come . She was trying to humanise herself , which is hard to do when you are her . 1/10 for acting skills 

JudyJudyJudy
22 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

I know I wanted to make it less subtle. **** them they hero worshiped that thieving, lying little cretin whilst dragging our country down all in the name of Indy. They now have egg on their faces so **** them.

More like omelettes 😂

IMG_7102.gif

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Nobody was getting it right. And I'm prepared to accept that. Having Liz Lloyd pulling strings for political benefit was unforgivable if not unexpected but I'd genuinely like to find out more about how decisions were reached. Pubs, restaurants and alcohol, being allowed out for one hour per day and how far away from home, what shops could sell, numbers allowed at funerals and most importantly decisions about care homes. 

Stone, paper, scissors and some bingo balls.

Cos it sure wasn't "the science".

JudyJudyJudy
22 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I can remember the days when the misogynist language getting thrown about yesterday would have had you blowing up the mods inbox.

Cool story Janet 👍I’ve never blown up any mods “inbox “ well not that am aware of 

IMG_3083.gif

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

But it didn’t turn us demented . We laughed too because we knew right on cue the water works would come . She was trying to humanise herself , which is hard to do when you are her . 1/10 for acting skills 

Aye ok :lol: 

James this thread has some unhinged posts. I’ve hardly looked at it cos Covid is over and people really need to let it go. It was a world shitshow. I don’t even give it a thought anymore.
The same posters just can’t let it go. 
The hate and vitriol coming through in some posts is disturbing. As is continually posting that wee Hibs weirdo you seem to like…I’ve looked at his twitter…these people are literally obsessed. That isn’t healthy for any human mind to be so laser focussed on anything and posting daily about it. 
Theyd have you believing all the hate is from nationalists… :lol: 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, jack D and coke said:

Aye ok :lol: 

James this thread has some unhinged posts. I’ve hardly looked at it cos Covid is over and people really need to let it go. It was a world shitshow. I don’t even give it a thought anymore.
The same posters just can’t let it go. 
The hate and vitriol coming through in some posts is disturbing. As is continually posting that wee Hibs weirdo you seem to like…I’ve looked at his twitter…these people are literally obsessed. That isn’t healthy for any human mind to be so laser focussed on anything and posting daily about it. 
Theyd have you believing all the hate is from nationalists… :lol: 

He just comes up on my twitter feeed so I tend to use his postings most . I agree with him too but obviously not about football . I got some closure yesterday so satisfied now .  I only hope that the bereaved families get some form of closure for their far more tragic experiences of Covid . 

hmfcbilly
1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Yip. One of the biggest failings of the UKG and SG is that we don't do long term thinking. It's all about quick fixes on the cheap and chasing headlines. We are notorious in this country for failing to invest in the long term and it all most always ends up in costing us more in the the end. 

Could not agree with you more. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, hmfcbilly said:

Could not agree with you more. 

Actually a 5 years old could have told any Govt about the long term impacts of lockdowns in any sphere of society . They knew but still proceeded with it , for a variety of reasons , mostly panic 

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He just comes up on my twitter feeed so I tend to use his postings most . I agree with him too but obviously not about football . I got some closure yesterday so satisfied now .  I only hope that the bereaved families get some form of closure for their far more tragic experiences of Covid . 

You’ve had closure? 
We’ll see :lol: 👍🏼

24 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Anyway,  shitehawk of pomposity,  Alister Jack,  up today.  What will we learn?  Nothing.  I think the pandemic passed him by without much notice.

I think you’re spot on but about the whole enquiry in general. 
What will we learn ? 
Nothing most of us already knew.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

You’ve had closure? 
We’ll see :lol: 👍🏼

lol 😂 dare I even say I had a bit of sympathy ? But I quickly slapped my face and told myself to pull myself together 😂 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

I think you’re spot on but about the whole enquiry in general. 
What will we learn ? 
Nothing most of us already knew.

Yep 

JudyJudyJudy

Here’s what I learned from the pandemic 

only lock down the vulnerable 

if they want to 

do no close schools 

do not suggest children should be vaccinated 

a unity govt should be in place to cut out all the political shit 

a one nation health approach to it 

and if u want wear masks and if you don’t don’t be stigmatised 

get the vaccine if u want 

get pissed 

Victorian
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Do tell us what "the vulnerable" is James.  Please categorise all of the people in "the vulnerable" and those not in the vulnerable.  

Waiting eagerly with face in palm.

Ron Burgundy
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes that’s a good point as people from a BAME background were more vulnerable to Covid . 

You would have thought that overcrowded African cities with chronic hygiene issues would have seen literally millions dying.

It seemed far more prevalent in wealthier countries. Maybe as well as being able to tell the time and count how many people were in a group Covid also could tell if it was profitable to bother in certain places. 

Was the reason not cos it was hot there? I honestly cant remember.

15 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

if they want to 

do no close schools 

do not suggest children should be vaccinated 

a unity govt should be in place to cut out all the political shit 

a one nation health approach to it 

and if u want wear masks and if you don’t don’t be stigmatised 

get the vaccine if u want 

get pissed 

Domestos shares crash...📉...🫣

Edited by OBE

Jeffros Furios
53 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Who will be getting your vote big boy ? 

Victorian
2 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Dare I say that you come across as being a bit vulnerable yourself, Victorian. Vulnerable to the notion that others may see things differently from your 'expert-in-all-things' hyper-googled perspective.

Merely asking James to explain this idea of "the vulnerable".  It's a notion that has never been adequately quantified and never will be.  

Others are perfectly free to see whatever they want however they want.  I'm asking a question.  

JudyJudyJudy
18 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Do tell us what "the vulnerable" is James.  Please categorise all of the people in "the vulnerable" and those not in the vulnerable.  

Waiting eagerly with face in palm.

I’m not at work

so can’t really reply . I will later 

Victorian
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

I’m not at work

so can’t really reply . I will later 

Thanks James.  

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Victorian said:

Merely asking James to explain this idea of "the vulnerable".  It's a notion that has never been adequately quantified and never will be.  

Others are perfectly free to see whatever they want however they want.  I'm asking a question.  

Ok quick reply 

older people over 60

those who are immune suppressed 

obese people 

some BAME people ie obese or immuno suppressed 

Victorian

Ok quick reply 

older people over 60

those who are immune suppressed 

obese people 

some BAME people ie obese or immuno suppressed 

Is that the full definition then?

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Dare I say that you come across as being a bit vulnerable yourself, Victorian. Vulnerable to the notion that others may see things differently from your 'expert-in-all-things' hyper-googled perspective.

I didn’t expand as I assumed he knew who “ the vulnerable “ were . As he knows everything. Me thinks he’s being cheeky 

JudyJudyJudy

Dunno you tell me ? 

JudyJudyJudy

People with physical or learning disabilities 

Victorian

Alister Jack

"It would have been better if we were all aligned".

"They weren't bounced into Eat Out To Help Out,  they could have stopped it if they didn't want it".

Well.. 

Hagar the Horrible

Jack says "I didn't believe it for a minute"

She could cry from one eye if she wanted to......ouch

Victorian

Dunno you tell me ? 

I asked you James.  Is that your full definition?  I cannot supply your answer for you.

My answer is that there is no such definition.  It's a fantasy.

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I asked you James.  Is that your full definition?  I cannot supply your answer for you.

My answer is that there is no such definition.  It's a fantasy.

Ok there were degrees of vulnerability then ? Surely ? People more at risk of serious illness or death 

Victorian

'I just deleted all my WhatsApps'

The inquiry turns to informal messaging within government. Alister Jack says he used WhatsApp for communicating with UK colleagues.

He says he deleted all his WhatsApp messages to free up storage capacity on his phone in 2021.

"I just deleted all my WhatsApps."

He adds he did not do government by WhatsApp, and deleted everything including messages from his wife and family.

:wow:

Wee DRoss will be fizzin'.

Victorian
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Ok there were degrees of vulnerability then ? Surely ? People more at risk of serious illness or death 

Indeed James.  Degrees of..

No clearly defined groups,  etc.  It really is an inadequate notion and always was.  No useful answers can be found down that hole.

Edited by Victorian

Victorian

I'm a delegator, says Jack

Alister Jack is being asked if any salient points from his phone conversations were recorded officially.

Jack says conversations he had with officials including UK minister Michael Gove, the chancellor or the prime minister would be "fed in" to his private office and "reflected in advice minutes".

"I'm a delegator. I operated at all times with my office fully in the picture."

Delegator?   Did **** all of any use then. 

After watching yesterday's enquiry I've changed my opinion of Nicola Sturgeon, the emotions that she displayed just showed how much it meant to her to lead our country through a very difficult time, she had tough decisions to make and had all our best interests and safety in mind. God bless her and hopefully she will be Queen Nicola in the  future.

i wish jj was my dad

Reading the Small Troll and co do 'subtle' is almost as funny as the suggestion that their interest is in justice for bereaved families.  Doesn't quite square with the free-thinking, reality of 'Ahm no huvvin Sturgginn or onybody else tellin me whit tae dae'.  The sort of mindset that sees the likes of Johnson, Truss and Trump get elected.  

On the other side of the coin it was interesting to hear the Scottish Tories former head of media on the radio offering a very balanced perspective.  While he castigated Sturgeon for her lack of credibility about not using covid to push for independence, his take was that there were no easy choices and he made a great point about the decision to send the elderly back into care homes.  As he saw it, there was a genuine concern about an apocalyptic event in the NHS and Ministers across the UK had just seen the Italian health service being overwhelmed and at no time did the Scottish Tories or any other political party across the UK doubt the sincerity of the decision at the time.  So found it odd to see opposition parties play politics now with the benefit of hindsight.    You can understand why grieving families feel so badly let down by the authorities but he recognised that the judgement being made was what was the least worst outcome. 

If we can get away from the boo hiss pish of DRoss and the obsession with Sturgeon, learning more about what led to those sorts of decisions is where the Inquiry needs to focus.  

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Indeed James.  Degrees of..

No clearly defined groups,  etc.  It really is an inadequate notion and always was.  No useful answers can be found down that hole.

So therefore people who felt they were not vulnerable should have been able yo

Go on their merry way ? Anyway it’s old news I suppose . 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, escobri said:

After watching yesterday's enquiry I've changed my opinion of Nicola Sturgeon, the emotions that she displayed just showed how much it meant to her to lead our country through a very difficult time, she had tough decisions to make and had all our best interests and safety in mind. God bless her and hopefully she will be Queen Nicola in the  future.

Beautiful comment I’m overcome with

💩 😂

IMG_7165.jpeg

Yip. One of the biggest failings of the UKG and SG is that we don't do long term thinking. It's all about quick fixes on the cheap and chasing headlines. We are notorious in this country for failing to invest in the long term and it all most always ends up in costing us more in the the end. 

Is that not just the nature of all politics? Their primary concern is re-election.

That's why business drives long term plans on things like carbon reduction. 

Not sure it's a particularly UK/Scottish phenomenon.

i wish jj was my dad
6 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Off topic perhaps, but none of those three are genuine libertarians (assuming that's what you were alluding to with your rather disparaging use of the vernacular). 🆓

They just use government roles for their own (and perhaps their puppet masters') benefit. 💰

To your point about no easy decision: spot on. Of course, that does lead to the question of why these people feel the need to be making decisions. Sometimes the best decision is no decision at all. ☯️

My comment was probably too broad brush but the point is that the loudest noises made at the time were as much about not blindly following instructions which for good or ill were intended to keep the population safe. Most of the noise was IMO and as i recall driven by an unhealthy agenda rather than being made out of concern for the wellbeing of the population.

That's not to say it was or is universal. I think that there are many valid criticisms that can be pitched at governments across the world, including Scotland and the UK, and some really decent points being made on this thread when you manage to get past the bollocks and links being posted to rather dubious sources. 

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Off topic perhaps, but none of those three are genuine libertarians (assuming that's what you were alluding to with your rather disparaging use of the vernacular). 🆓

They just use government roles for their own (and perhaps their puppet masters') benefit. 💰

To your point about no easy decision: spot on. Of course, that does lead to the question of why these people feel the need to be making decisions. Sometimes the best decision is no decision at all. ☯️

I have him on ignore so didn’t see that comment . He always preaching for the 

“ debate” to be “ respectful but resorts to the above ? 

i wish jj was my dad
12 minutes ago, pablo said:

Is that not just the nature of all politics? Their primary concern is re-election.

That's why business drives long term plans on things like carbon reduction. 

Not sure it's a particularly UK/Scottish phenomenon.

Probably, but i think that the UK and Scotland fare particularly badly in comparison to our peers in Europe and the G7 on it. 

I don't have much of a handle on economics and i'm no fan of the guy but I've listened to Robert Peston and others who do really tear into UKGs of different colours for that. 

To Quote Sturgeon:

These Are My Principles. If You Don’t Like Them I Have Others