Konrad von Carstein

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, doddsyJR9 said:

You could always vote tactically. Get the snp charlatans out. Vote for the party that's most likely to oust them. They are surely worth getting rid. They're bringing Scotland into disrepute.

What a lot of pish.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• The Real Maroonblood

• Mikey1874

doddsyJR9
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

What a lot of pish.

How is it pish? Getting rid of the snp after all of their failings, lies and deceit. Surely a worthwhile cause?

The Real Maroonblood

How is it pish? Getting rid of the snp after all of their failings, lies and deceit. Surely a worthwhile cause?

We're talking generally about politicians. 

The thread is not about what's the best party.

It's about Covid19. 

doddsyJR9
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

We're talking generally about politicians. 

The thread is not about what's the best party.

It's about Covid19. 

Do you know all of the names of individual politicians? There are so many of them these days, thanks Tony. 

JudyJudyJudy
53 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Was she crying for those her decisions killed in care homes?

****ing cow that she is

Nope . Crying cause her “ reputation “ and career is in ruins . She’s a narcissist so all that matters is her . 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Victorian
1 minute ago, doddsyJR9 said:

When they are put under oath, and questioned by someone as skilled as the Dawkins guy, I think that was his name, it is a different higher level of scrutiny. Enquiries are essential to get to the truth or lies as the case may be, in particular circumstances. The Covid bereaved deserved such focused scrutiny. Sturgeon was shown to be less than reliable. 

The bereaved deserve respect and all of the best means to come to an understanding of what happened.  No amount of ineffectual bandying of words in a quasi-courtroom setting will provide that.  They would be better served by a comprehensive 'Royal Commission' style review process that would systematically identify as many facts and expert opinions as possible.  Something that would filter out all of the media sensationalised,  emotive mumbo jumbo and the evasive witness testimony.  

Behind the veneer of scrutiny,  this inquiry could never have provided the bereaved with some of the answers they are seeking.  Some of the factors still have a high degree of uncertainty.  Even with full and honest disclosure from politicians.

"Why did my relative die in a care home?"   "Would that not have happened if.... ?".   

To answer these things definitively you need to provide proof.  They can't be proved.  The bereaved are being poorly served by being directed towards a vague and incomplete record from a paper exercise inquiry.

Dawnrazor
4 minutes ago, doddsyJR9 said:

When they are put under oath, and questioned by someone as skilled as the Dawkins guy, I think that was his name, it is a different higher level of scrutiny. Enquiries are essential to get to the truth or lies as the case may be, in particular circumstances. The Covid bereaved deserved such focused scrutiny. Sturgeon was shown to be less than reliable. 

What's the point of the scrutiny, they lie even when they know they're under oath, what good does it do the families who've lost loved ones to see them lie through their teeth? It's a ****ing disgrace.

doddsyJR9
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

The bereaved deserve respect and all of the best means to come to an understanding of what happened.  No amount of ineffectual bandying of words in a quasi-courtroom setting will provide that.  They would be better served by a comprehensive 'Royal Commission' style review process that would systematically identify as many facts and expert opinions as possible.  Something that would filter out all of the media sensationalised,  emotive mumbo jumbo and the evasive witness testimony.  

Behind the veneer of scrutiny,  this inquiry could never have provided the bereaved with some of the answers they are seeking.  Some of the factors still have a high degree of uncertainty.  Even with full and honest disclosure from politicians.

"Why did my relative die in a care home?"   "Would that not have happened if.... ?".   

To answer these things definitively you need to provide proof.  They can't be proved.  The bereaved are being poorly served by being directed towards a vague and incomplete record from a paper exercise inquiry.

Is that right? What a load of words to deflect from the fact that Sturgeon let the bereaved down. She was too busy playing party politics to care about those who died. Fact. She is a charlatan, and I hope one day, it hits her hard mentally, and she asks for forgiveness.

Dawnrazor
11 minutes ago, doddsyJR9 said:

You could always vote tactically. Get the snp charlatans out. Vote for the party that's most likely to oust them. They are surely worth getting rid. They're bringing Scotland into disrepute.

I'm in England, I couldn't vote tactically down here, It'd be like trying to vote out Fred West just so Josef Fritzl could win!

doddsyJR9
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

What's the point of the scrutiny, they lie even when they know they're under oath, what good does it do the families who've lost loved ones to see them lie through their teeth? It's a ****ing disgrace.

The families could tell you how much. They booed her and gave her dogs abuse. God bless them and their loved ones. 

doddsyJR9
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

I'm in England, I couldn't vote tactically down here, It'd be like trying to vote out Fred West just so Josef Fritzl could win!

So why are you on here attempting to shield Sturgeon? Don't tell me its Tony or Alistair? 

Dawnrazor

The families could tell you how much. They booed her and gave her dogs abuse. God bless them and their loved ones. 

You're not going to change my mind, they're a waste of money, time and emotions, unless someone gets jailed for COVID mistakes or Post Office mistakes, all that will have been done in both is money spent, lies told, nobody held accountable.

Dawnrazor

So why are you on here attempting to shield Sturgeon? Don't tell me its Tony or Alistair? 

Who's trying to shield Sturgeon?

Victorian
4 minutes ago, doddsyJR9 said:

Is that right? What a load of words to deflect from the fact that Sturgeon let the bereaved down. She was too busy playing party politics to care about those who died. Fact. She is a charlatan, and I hope one day, it hits her hard mentally, and she asks for forgiveness.

The post was offered and presented in a general observational context.  If you insist on frothing about deflection then you're way off the mark dude.  Seek an alternative target to suck into whatever shite you have in mind.

Edited by Victorian

Dawnrazor
8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Agree.

doddsyJR9

You're not going to change my mind, they're a waste of money, time and emotions, unless someone gets jailed for COVID mistakes or Post Office mistakes, all that will have been done in both is money spent, lies told, nobody held accountable.

Someone was held accountable today. Sturgeon. A head one who thought they could delete government business. No worries though.

Dawnrazor

Someone was held accountable today. Sturgeon. A head one who thought they could delete government business. No worries though.

In what way was she held accountable? What will happen to her? What's her punishment going to be?

She's in now way been to anything resembling accountability.

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I actually agree with most of this. I want to know why decisions were made ? Who made them ? What Information informed the decisions ? Eg not letting relatives of those dying to be able to sit with their loved ones ? And many other decisions made which were at times inhumane , ludicrous or nonsensical. 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

doddsyJR9

In what way was she held accountable? What will happen to her? What's her punishment going to be?

She's in now way been to anything resembling accountability.

The punishment was public accountability. In a public court of law. If there was no such enquiry, then she wouldn't have had to shed, as an earlier poster put it - Crocodile Tears. 

Neither would the bereaved have had a chance to show their disdain of her. A public humiliation.

JudyJudyJudy

There seemed to be an example of a decision made about pub closing times at 6pm but it seemed to be someone 

( Liz someone ) who just said it off the top of her head ? 

JudyJudyJudy

The punishment was public accountability. In a public court of law. If there was no such enquiry, then she wouldn't have had to shed, as an earlier poster put it - Crocodile Tears. 

Neither would the bereaved have had a chance to show their disdain of her. A public humiliation.

She’s lost the things she most cherished mate . Her reputation, her position in politics and her popularity. 

doddsyJR9
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

She’s lost the things she most cherished mate . Her reputation, her position in politics and her popularity. 

For sure. Her legacy is toast. Hopefully, as is the snp and the greens brigade. 

Dawnrazor

We'll have agree to disagree, but if that today was the level of punishment she gets, slightly more tarnish on an already tarnished career and a bit of booing when she's been bood before and a bit of public humiliation amongst all the public humiliation she's had towards the end of her career, well, a scandal is what it is, paid for by the public many of them who lost loved ones.

The Real Maroonblood

For sure. Her legacy is toast. Hopefully, as is the snp and the greens brigade. 

Nurse.

doddsyJR9

We'll have agree to disagree, but if that today was the level of punishment she gets, slightly more tarnish on an already tarnished career and a bit of booing when she's been bood before and a bit of public humiliation amongst all the public humiliation she's had towards the end of her career, well, a scandal is what it is, paid for by the public many of them who lost loved ones.

You're getting warmer by the minute Dawn. As Judy said, she Sturgeon has lost her most coveted aspirations. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

She actually got off lightly today . She will be pleased . A pyrrhic victory though. 

Dawnrazor
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

They were lost before today, today was little more than a pathetic, mouldy, dried up wee cherry on a massive cake of sheer dishonesty.

Dawnrazor

You're getting warmer by the minute Dawn. As Judy said, she Sturgeon has lost her most coveted aspirations. 

All of which was lost before today, today did nothing.

Jeffros Furios
12 minutes ago, doddsyJR9 said:

We need a proper leader of steel .. none of this would of happened under Tony Blair , and Blair did fix all the issues from Thatchers pro EU green agenda ..

Dawnrazor
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

She actually got off lightly today . She will be pleased . A pyrrhic victory though. 

They're all the same, look at that ***** Boris Johnson, what tangible punishment did he get? Hee Haw!!

doddsyJR9

All of which was lost before today, today did nothing.

Its beyond me why you would state such things. We the joe public very rarely get a true insight into the behind scenes heid yins. Today we saw the ex top snp heid yin squirming beyond belief, yet you think it nothing? I don't get you at all.

Dawnrazor

Its beyond me why you would state such things. We the joe public very rarely get a true insight into the behind scenes heid yins. Today we saw the ex top snp heid yin squirming beyond belief, yet you think it nothing? I don't get you at all.

You don't have to, we've got different view's on accountability and she's been seen to squirm at previous things like this, it doesn't effect her.

Edited by Dawnrazor

doddsyJR9
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

We need a proper leader of steel .. none of this would of happened under Tony Blair , and Blair did fix all the issues from Thatchers pro EU green agenda ..

I don't know who you are trying to kid jeffros, but please stay away from me. Rewriting of history is not a real topic.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

They're all the same, look at that ***** Boris Johnson, what tangible punishment did he get? Hee Haw!!

Agreed 👍 

Victorian
17 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I actually agree with most of this. I want to know why decisions were made ? Who made them ? What Information informed the decisions ? Eg not letting relatives of those dying to be able to sit with their loved ones ? And many other decisions made which were at times inhumane , ludicrous or nonsensical. 

With increasing volume of hindsight,  the decisions,  rules,  limitations look increasingly random and arbitrary.  But hindsight is often a poor asset to help arrive at the best answers.  It was all made up on the hoof.  As novel as the virus was.

Edited by Victorian

doddsyJR9

You don't have to, we've got different view's on accountability.

Not really. I have the view that a murderer should be found guilty in a court of law. I also have the view that its extremely difficult to get the truth or lies from a politician, yet today we all saw Nicola Sturgeon pinned down, so to speak from a skilled questionnaire. Worth every penny.

doddsyJR9
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

With increasing volume of hindsight,  the decisions,  rules,  limitations look increasingly random and arbitrary.  But hindsight is often a poor asset to help arrive at the best answers.  It was all made up on the hoof.  As novel as the virus was.

Exactly. Which is why we required decent people in charge, with common sense acumen. Not the politically charged snp/green brigade. Thanks Tony.

Victorian

Exactly. Which is why we required decent people in charge, with common sense acumen. Not the politically charged snp/green brigade. Thanks Tony.

:wtfvlad:

Dawnrazor

Not really. I have the view that a murderer should be found guilty in a court of law. I also have the view that its extremely difficult to get the truth or lies from a politician, yet today we all saw Nicola Sturgeon pinned down, so to speak from a skilled questionnaire. Worth every penny.

Yet she walked out scot-free, no more less though off than she was when she walked in, suffering no more consequences than she did when she walked in, no closer to a tangible punishment than she was when she walked in, she was "pinned down" no more than she was in her previous appearances at other inquests. Waste of time, money and an insult to people who lost their lives, like Johnson and their ilk, she'll be on to the next interview about her book, the next paid speaking gig, the next TV appearance with not a hand load in her.

doddsyJR9

Yet she walked out scot-free, no more less though off than she was when she walked in, suffering no more consequences than she did when she walked in, no closer to a tangible punishment than she was when she walked in, she was "pinned down" no more than she was in her previous appearances at other inquests. Waste of time, money and an insult to people who lost their lives, like Johnson and their ilk, she'll be on to the next interview about her book, the next paid speaking gig, the next TV appearance with not a hand load in her.

Only by the left and green brigade. The usual suspects.

1 hour ago, pablo said:

Maybe but I'm not so sure. It's consistent with how the SNP was ran as a party. She was leader, her husband was chief exec and this was fine. Her cabinet not involved in decision making,  records kept, nah no need.

I'm not saying that any other party would have performed massively better, but I don’t think they'd have all run their government the way Sturgeon did.

I think we only have to look south to see how much worse it could have been.

There’s guys doing 20 to life for robbing a fraction of what they did.

Billions. It was open season down there. The Nats were small fry compared to that operation.

The Real Maroonblood

Only by the left and green brigade. The usual suspects.

:lol:

What has Celtic supporters got to do with it?

doddsyJR9
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:lol:

What has Celtic supporters got to do with it?

What does anything got to do with anything? 

Victorian

I wish the FM had been Ruth Davidson or Jackie Baillie.  It would have been tremendous to have had either of them in charge for a month in early 2020... before they ran a mile on some contrived reason to resign.  Which,  imo,  would have happened.  

We got a FM who faced it head on and put in a hard shift for the year or more it took.  Made a lot of mistakes.  Probably decided on things that had no good outcomes.  Probably would rather it is left untold so that history isn't rewritten to arrive at poor conclusions.  Probably told a lot of lies.  Probably wishes she wasn't dealt that horseshit sandwich.  

Tell me,  who is that person who would have put in the shift,  got everything right,  solved the choices with no good outcomes and told more truth than Moses?  

doddsyJR9
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I wish the FM had been Ruth Davidson or Jackie Baillie.  It would have been tremendous to have had either of them in charge for a month in early 2020... before they ran a mile on some contrived reason to resign.  Which,  imo,  would have happened.  

We got a FM who faced it head on and put in a hard shift for the year or more it took.  Made a lot of mistakes.  Probably decided on things that had no good outcomes.  Probably would rather it is left untold so that history isn't rewritten to arrive at poor conclusions.  Probably told a lot of lies.  Probably wishes she wasn't dealt that horseshit sandwich.  

Tell me,  who is that person who would have put in the shift,  got everything right,  solved the choices with no good outcomes and told more truth than Moses?  

Hi Nicola. You were boooed by the bereaved, either live with it, or ask forgiveness, ya chancer.

Edited by doddsyJR9

doddsyJR9
Just now, Victorian said:

Hi Douglas.

I'd rather be Douglas than part of the snp green brigade. Give it up for goodness sakes. 

Victorian

I'd rather be Douglas than part of the snp green brigade. Give it up for goodness sakes. 

Give what up?  

doddsyJR9
Just now, Victorian said:

Give what up?  

Being part of a failed snp green brigade. They'll never win. FU Tony.