Hearts in Europe: 23/24 : v Rosenborg - Away leg on Hearts ppv ( updated )

Waterboy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• JimmyCant

• Waterboy

• Luckies1874

16 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

Announced as cancelled at the airport.

It’s all good haha

Edited by D4nny_

4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Delayed?

Was scheduled for 2pm originally according to the radar sites. It’s taxiing out to the runway now though!

Wish I was going 😞

Edited by D4nny_

6 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

Was scheduled for 2pm originally according to the radar sites. It’s taxiing out to the runway now though!

Wish I was going 😞

👍👍

13 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Don't know if any truth in rumour that 3 new boys not travelling because visa issues?

Discussed on other thread.

gorgierulesapply88
2 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Is this allowed to be bought and shown in pubs? There are a couple

of pubs in Gorgie that seem to show games on Firesticks even when they are not meat too. Hoping they will again🤞

Any chance u can delete that? Ruin things for everybody!

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Is this allowed to be bought and shown in pubs? There are a couple

of pubs in Gorgie that seem to show games on Firesticks even when they are not meat too. Hoping they will again🤞

:facepalm:

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

I doubt many of us will come up to a Norwegian woman's shoulder.

If only there were some sort of alternative :sad:

Norwegian man? 

Ricardo Quaresma
7 hours ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Still..

I knew we’d get shagged by Fiorentina but I still went in hope. :laugh2:

Well, they did nearly get pumped at home to RFS

What if it was us that played that fixture instead?

davemclaren
26 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Any chance u can delete that? Ruin things for everybody!

Apart from our club who would probably rather have the additional income. 

gorgierulesapply88
45 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It ruins it for the working man, who enjoys the odd pint...

Bloody stupid posting that if you ask me.

SeaOfMaroon
52 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Like for domestic away games that aren't shown by the club anyway? Weird behavior trying to get it shut down

RBK_supporter

A short weather/ traffic status from Norway. The weather has been really bad here for two days and there are flooding in the rivers in the area between Oslo and Trondheim with large damage to railways, roads, power plants, buildings etc. No trains will run for weeks. Roads are closed (and the open ones could be closed off at any time). Scandinavian Airlines are adding more planes to the air route between Oslo and Trondheim according to the news, so check the SAS website for possibilities if you need to travel between Oslo and Trondheim.

RBK team status: Right middle defender Reitan has a 50/50 chance of starting according to himself. Left middle defender Jensen may actually play (he has 7 stitches in his head, but that was not a concern he says). There are speculations that Cornic (right back) will not play and that Anderson will play instead (he has been on loan to a Danish club and just came back again - I have no idea about him at the moment). Forward Thorvaldson will have to play with a face mask since his nose broke in the game against Crusaders - he says it is irritating, but it doesn't matter - he doesn't score goals without a mask either.

I still stand by my estimate: 80% chance for Hearts to win, 18% draw and 2% for us to win this.

I do not live in Trondheim anymore so I can't meet you there (would have loved to have a beer or four with you).

Thank you so much for the comforting :)- I really need it (and I guess I will need it even more tomorrow night..)

Ricardo Quaresma
8 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

If they get through this tie, I’ll be amazed!

Would be entertaining watching Villa absolutely obliterate them mind, all the while hearing them sing about Banjo boy.

:lol:

davemclaren
20 minutes ago, SeaOfMaroon said:

Like for domestic away games that aren't shown by the club anyway? Weird behavior trying to get it shut down

TBH I've no interest in what income other clubs lose. 

davemclaren
29 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

It ruins it for the working man, who enjoys the odd pint...

Bloody stupid posting that if you ask me.

Strange response. 

SeaOfMaroon
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

TBH I've no interest in what income other clubs lose. 

Nout to do with other clubs income, its hearts fans getting to watch games in the pub with their mates. Why would you want that shut down?

davemclaren
1 minute ago, SeaOfMaroon said:

Nout to do with other clubs income, its hearts fans getting to watch games in the pub with their mates. Why would you want that shut down?

Mainly because if pubs didn't show it illegally then more people would likely buy it and watch it home and the club would make more money. Seems pretty simple logic to me. 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, SeaOfMaroon said:

So the club don't lose out and other fans don't have to foot the bill for the skinflints.

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

So the club don't lose out and other fans don't have to foot the bill for the skinflints.

I'm not unemployed, but what about Hearts fans that are, should they not get to watch if there's a stream with no cost?

It's the streamers that are breaking laws, if anything, but they're streaming from a country that has no such law, a fine line, granted

I'll be trying to ascertain the quality of the stream; if the Norwegian one is better, I'll be buying that

1 minute ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I'm not unemployed, but what about Hearts fans that are, should they not get to watch if there's a stream with no cost?

It's the streamers that are breaking laws, if anything, but they're streaming from a country that has no such law, a fine line, granted

I'll be trying to ascertain the quality of the stream; if the Norwegian one is better, I'll be buying that

I can't afford lots of things, doesn't mean I'm entitled to get them for free.

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I can't afford lots of things, doesn't mean I'm entitled to get them for free.

Ok, mate, this debate could go on forever 👍

If I was unemployed, I wouldn't be paying for anything I could get for free

Just now, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Ok, mate, this debate could go on forever 👍

If I was unemployed, I wouldn't be paying for anything I could get for free

Neither would I, unemployed or not. 👍

Ricardo Quaresma
38 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

IMG_2877.png.2c6f962b5c313c3ffa8574b897d30ccf.png

Him bagging a hat-trick would really stick the knife in and twist it

:greggy:

periodictabledancer
55 minutes ago, RBK_supporter said:

A short weather/ traffic status from Norway. The weather has been really bad here for two days and there are flooding in the rivers in the area between Oslo and Trondheim with large damage to railways, roads, power plants, buildings etc. No trains will run for weeks. Roads are closed (and the open ones could be closed off at any time). Scandinavian Airlines are adding more planes to the air route between Oslo and Trondheim according to the news, so check the SAS website for possibilities if you need to travel between Oslo and Trondheim.

RBK team status: Right middle defender Reitan has a 50/50 chance of starting according to himself. Left middle defender Jensen may actually play (he has 7 stitches in his head, but that was not a concern he says). There are speculations that Cornic (right back) will not play and that Anderson will play instead (he has been on loan to a Danish club and just came back again - I have no idea about him at the moment). Forward Thorvaldson will have to play with a face mask since his nose broke in the game against Crusaders - he says it is irritating, but it doesn't matter - he doesn't score goals without a mask either.

I still stand by my estimate: 80% chance for Hearts to win, 18% draw and 2% for us to win this.

I do not live in Trondheim anymore so I can't meet you there (would have loved to have a beer or four with you).

Thank you so much for the comforting :)- I really need it (and I guess I will need it even more tomorrow night..)

:thumb:

Bret the Hitman Hearts
4 hours ago, RBK_supporter said:

Thanks for the info. My brother and i were literally at the airport for our flight when we heard that our train from Oslo was cancelled. Faced with the prospect of being stuck in Oslo until Friday with no means to get to Trondheim, we decided just to cut our losses and go home. Gutted 👎

Edited by Bret the Hitman Hearts

14 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

Thanks for the info. My brother and i were literally at the airport for our flight when we heard that our train from Oslo was cancelled. Faced with the prospect of being stuck in Oslo until Friday with no means to get to Trondheim, we decided just to cut our losses and go home. Gutted 👎

So sorry to hear this mate. Gutted for you both!

Sinbad the Sailor
19 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

Sorry to hear that. Must have been a difficult decision heart saying one thing, head another. Only solace I suppose is your beer tomorrow will be cheaper.

Gutted for you. Hope the team make amends with a good result. 

GlasgoJambo
25 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

That’s such a shite turn of events. Sorry for you both.

however, hopefully you can find a pub showing the game 

:look:

46 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

Absolute bummer for you both.  Would help if some other posters stop using moronic memes of past managers. 

Oda be a JT
29 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

That’s such a shite turn of events. Sorry for you both.

however, hopefully you can find a pub showing the game 

:look:

Locarno Snooker/Jessie Mays may be worth a visit come kick off time.

1 hour ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

Sh*t deal mate. Hopefully thru to the next round, fortune be with you and can afford to make another away trip. Seems horrendous getting out of there so probably the right decision, not much comfort.