Hearts in Europe: 23/24 : v Rosenborg - Away leg on Hearts ppv ( updated )

Waterboy

1 hour ago, MattyK82 said:

Anyone know how the ticket sales are doing for the home tie? 

About 1800 left on etickets.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• JimmyCant

• Waterboy

• Luckies1874

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, been here before said:

The commentators are horse shit, absolutely awful. Surely in this day and age a commentary free option is there.

**** knows what the rest of your rant is about.

If you are talking about the Hearts TV commentators 

...have you ever heard the commentary on other clubs TV offerings? Or BBC Sportsound for that matter.

Whats the 1874 Bar's stance on Hearts PPV streams, would they have an option to potentially show the game in there? 

Aye, I saw their sales 😳 Considering their home tie is tomorrow, they are pretty bad! 

6975052F-C6D1-4C30-BAC5-FEE93D2C0890.jpeg

Fans turn out when they are trying to qualify last season then when they are in the competition they don't...spoon burning weirdos

davemclaren
8 hours ago, Smithee said:

They're not the same though, if you take something from a shop, that's an item that they've spent money on with the intention of selling. It's no longer in their inventory as it's been taken, so that's a loss.

If you download a song, nothing's been taken out of any inventory, the company still have the same product to sell, so it's no actual loss to them.

So everyone should do that and it would be no loss to the writers, performers, engineers etc... 🥸

You don't think that money has been spent on that song with the intention of selling? 😄

been here before
17 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

If you are talking about the Hearts TV commentators 

...have you ever heard the commentary on other clubs TV offerings? Or BBC Sportsound for that matter.

Aye.

They're shit too but then I dont pay for them and seldom, if ever watch them.

Doesnt mean the wittering fools we have to suffer on Hearts TV are any good though.

Edited by been here before

8 hours ago, Smithee said:

They're not the same though, if you take something from a shop, that's an item that they've spent money on with the intention of selling. It's no longer in their inventory as it's been taken, so that's a loss.

If you download a song, nothing's been taken out of any inventory, the company still have the same product to sell, so it's no actual loss to them.

Apart from them not getting paid money back it cost to produce or perform ? 😂

Dress it up any way you like, Its stealing. 

Ibrahim Tall
1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I think in all honesty, they suspect they're out; I agree, I think they're out too

No satisfaction taken, really, though, it is what it is

-

Still..

I knew we’d get shagged by Fiorentina but I still went in hope. :laugh2:

The White Cockade
16 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye.

They're shit too but then I dont pay for them and seldom, if ever watch them.

Doesnt mean the wittering fools we have to suffer on Hearts TV are any good though.

Sorry but that’s bs

Our commentators are great, supporters but not completely biased and give their honest opinions 

Not sure what you want but the OF commentators and most other clubs are completely biased and mostly terrible 

been here before
2 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Sorry but that’s bs

Our commentators are great, supporters but not completely biased and give their honest opinions 

Not sure what you want but the OF commentators and most other clubs are completely biased and mostly terrible 

"Thats bs" because you're struggling with a different opinion to yours :lol:

Nae bother.

Just now, dsk1210 said:

Is this available on Hearts TV international or do you have to pay seperately for this?

Seperately, the clue is ppv. 😂

The Old Tolbooth

Aye, I saw their sales 😳 Considering their home tie is tomorrow, they are pretty bad! 

That's more than enough bums on seats for them to claim a sell out :rofl: 

Just now, Dazo said:

Seperately, the clue is ppv. 😂

Well there has been PPV for the UK residents while the game has been showing on Hearts TV International service.

3 minutes ago, dsk1210 said:

Well there has been PPV for the UK residents while the game has been showing on Hearts TV International service.

Isn’t that just for games in Scotland though ? League and cup etc. I’d be amazed if this was included. 

4 minutes ago, dsk1210 said:

If you have a firestick you will get it through Hearts TV without having to pay.

Mr Elwood P

Sell out if they get Villa though. Be some absolutely tragic joint John McGinn singalongs. Hope they go through this round ...

10 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Sell out if they get Villa though. Be some absolutely tragic joint John McGinn singalongs. Hope they go through this round ...

If they get through this tie, I’ll be amazed!

Would be entertaining watching Villa absolutely obliterate them mind, all the while hearing them sing about Banjo boy.

1 hour ago, SUTOL said:

Nice one, thanks.

Would imagine this will sell out, especially if we can get a decent result tomorrow 🤞🏼

1 minute ago, MattyK82 said:

Nice one, thanks.

Would imagine this will sell out, especially if we can get a decent result tomorrow 🤞🏼

Yeah surely we get this sold out. Don't understand why you wouldn't be going, spend all season trying to get European football then when the tie comes around it doesn't sell out. 

58 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

So everyone should do that and it would be no loss to the writers, performers, engineers etc... 🥸

You don't think that money has been spent on that song with the intention of selling? 😄

Honestly find it amazing that people think that if it's not a case of physically sticking something in their pocket and walking out a shop then it's not theft. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I didn't say that though, I just said that they're not the same thing.

yvonnejambo

How many away tickets have we sold? I guess not as many as other trips due to the costs of getting to Norway. 

Hope everyone who has made it over have a fab trip!  

davemclaren
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I didn't say that though, I just said that they're not the same thing.

You did say 'if you take something from a shop, that's an item that they've spent money on with the intention of selling.' That's exactly the same for music and video content as well.  

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You did say 'if you take something from a shop, that's an item that they've spent money on with the intention of selling.' That's exactly the same for music and video content as well.  

I didn't say "So everyone should do that and it would be no loss to the writers, performers, engineers etc."

If you steal a car, the poor guy no longer has his car. That's not the same with downloading a song.

29 minutes ago, Gregor JT13 said:

Anyone got a way to get from olso to Trondheim? Train has been cancelled arrive in Oslo at about 7 tonight

Tried all options. Ended up grouping together and hired a car through skyscanner and avis.  6000 nor kr.

Luckies1874
2 hours ago, SUTOL said:

Pretty good 24 hrs or so, sold nearly 1000 since you previously updated. A decent result tomorrow and a win v Killie on Sunday will see this sell out.

32 minutes ago, Gregor JT13 said:

Anyone got a way to get from olso to Trondheim? Train has been cancelled arrive in Oslo at about 7 tonight

Any of the flights tomorrow stop off on the way (Helsinki) and not cheap, northwards of £300. There is a train that leaves Oslo at 634 tomorrow morning with part of the route by coach, arrives into Trondheim just after 2pm. Cheap tickets at £30 though but would need an overnight stay in Oslo. Hiring a car may be the best option but its around 300 miles and 6 or 7 hours of driving. May be feasible with more than one driver.

Gregor JT13
18 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Tried all options. Ended up grouping together and hired a car through skyscanner and avis.  6000 nor kr.

You don’t happen to have 2 spare seats and will still be in Oslo at about 7 will you?  Can’t find any for under a grand as u25 driver

Francis Albert

Just bought my PPV for tomorrow. Well done Hearts for making it available for those allergic to Firesticks and VPNs.

Only (trivial) question is why not just £13? 

Fxxx the SPFL
2 hours ago, mbhmfc said:

Whats the 1874 Bar's stance on Hearts PPV streams, would they have an option to potentially show the game in there? 

Yeah i thought they might have tried the Gorgie Club for this £15 for a pie and a pint we're doing that this Sunday for the Killie game.

5 minutes ago, Gregor JT13 said:

You don’t happen to have 2 spare seats and will still be in Oslo at about 7 will you?  Can’t find any for under a grand as u25 driver

Seen someone on Twitter saying they ended up getting a bus to Lillehammer and then a train from there to Trondheim. So could try looking at variations of that. Hopefully something works out for you. Going to be a lot in the same boat with the train cancellations I think! Also keep checking sky scanner for Trondheim flights for any cancellations and spare seats on a flight. Plenty go to Trondheim today and tomorrow so maybe something will appear. Good luck, hope you make it Trondheim 🤞🏻

VikingHeart

This is just a heads up to my fellow Jambos traveling to Norway for this match. Beware that the two main roads between Oslo and Trondheim are now closed as a consequence of extreme weather "Hans". There's lots of updated information on NRK (our equivalent to the BBC) : https://www.nrk.no/mr/ekstremveret-_hans_-paverkar-trafikken-i-landet_-stengde-vegar-fleire-stadar-1.16507620 Copy and paste into google translate if you don't ken Norwegian.

Jack Torrance

This thread has turned into our European song right enough. Quite fitting. 

Good luck everyone getting there.

16 minutes ago, Gregor JT13 said:

Sorry we've left Oslo.

davemclaren
46 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I didn't say "So everyone should do that and it would be no loss to the writers, performers, engineers etc."

If you steal a car, the poor guy no longer has his car. That's not the same with downloading a song.

He's lost equivalent value though. 

Unknown user
Just now, davemclaren said:

He's lost equivalent value though. 

He's lost nothing, he still has his goods to sell

Bret the Hitman Hearts

Me and my brother are flying from Manchester to Oslo on the 13:05 flight. No idea what we'll do when we get there but we'll make it up as we go along. Hopefully bump into some fellow Jambos to come up with something. Feel free to DM me if in the same boat.

HeartsandonlyHearts

Is the game on Hearts World tomorrow for overseas subscribers?

I see the PPV info but nothing about overseas viewers.

Thanks 

Luckies1874
1 minute ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Thanks 

It is on, you just need to pay the £12.99 to watch it. 

1 minute ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Thanks 

If only someone had asked the same question on this very thread within the last 3 hours.

Luckies1874
56 minutes ago, bigdav said:

36 minutes ago, Gregor JT13 said:

Good luck with the drive lads. Things not looking great.....