Phillip Schofield

Isaac Clarke

Dusk_Till_Dawn
42 minutes ago, Hansel said:

The amount of coverage this is getting is ridiculous to be fair. Far more important things happening in the world just now. 

The media loves a big falling from grace story and its providing the perfect smoke screen for the corruption going on at Westminster.

It’s mostly just that fat nonce Dan Wootton writing about it 

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dick Dastardly

• hughesie27

• il Duce McTarkin

Sooperstar
10 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

His brother's a nonce.

The rumour of an affair with this young chap has been doing the rounds since before his brother's noncing hit the headlines. 

6 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

The rumour of an affair with this young chap has been doing the rounds since before his brother's noncing hit the headlines. 

Yep, the press have been sitting on all this stuff for a long time.

il Duce McTarkin
49 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Aye, you say that, but the seethe is a more recent phenomenon.

If his brother's a nonce, then he must be a nonce too, no? That's just the way it is, especially if he's one of those gay types. They just LOVE corrupting young boys, don't they? Practically wait outside the school gates in their leather chaps and novelty devil horns, no?

Oh look, Phil's having a homosexual affair with a young bloke he probably shouldn't have been having an affair with.

BURN THE NONCE.

BURN HIM.

He is talking about suicide.

Hope he is OK, but that interview was so Prince Andrew.

Created all this himself, but looks like he wants to blame everyone else.

44 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I clamped her on National tv too . A few years back . 

Yeah?  😆 

What happened? 

il Duce McTarkin
6 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Yeah?  😆 

What happened? 

Dunked his 'Ushers in her cake-hole.

Dick Dastardly
57 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Video or i don't believe you

Dick Dastardly
34 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

If his brother's a nonce, then he must be a nonce too, no? That's just the way it is, especially if he's one of those gay types. They just LOVE corrupting young boys, don't they? Practically wait outside the school gates in their leather chaps and novelty devil horns, no?

Oh look, Phil's having a homosexual affair with a young bloke he probably shouldn't have been having an affair with.

BURN THE NONCE.

BURN HIM.

Maybe we should get them to sew gold rainbows on to their clothing so we know who they are? 

2 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Maybe we should get them to sew gold rainbows on to their clothing so we know who they are? 

Not enough pointing and shaming going on IMO.

Francis Albert
5 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I still can’t believe he was an actor . He was in the awful “ Joseph and the techinicolour Dreamcoat” sounds like my idea of cultural hell. 

I probably shouldn't say this but his performance in the BBC interview upped my estimation of him as an actor quite a bit.

Maybe not quite in the Princess Diana or Harry/Meghan class but still ...

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

:jjyay:

6 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Naw some are sensing blood and are like rabid dogs.! They want him dragged down to the hell almost . Ravenous hyenas abound it seems . However I would like to hear that lads side of the story as it may quash a few of the more salacious rumours 

The same could be said about about certain posters on here regarding Nicola Sturgeon. 

periodictabledancer

FFS , it's the headline on BBC News right now.

Why are we feeding this narcissism. 

il Duce McTarkin
19 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The same could be said about about certain posters on here regarding Nicola Sturgeon. 

Or Boris Johnson.

Or Rashid Sanook.

Or Suella Bormann.

periodictabledancer
1 minute ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Or Boris Johnson.

Or Rashid Sanook.

Or Suella Bormann.

NS gets the special treatment on here , that's for sure. Like no other. 

21 hours ago, AWM said:

Not really though.  He went on the X Factor at 14 and got voted off before they reached the mentoring stage.  He came back on 2 years later and ended up in One Direction who were mentored by Simon Cowell.

And he was in a couple of relationships before hooking up with Cole when he was 23.

I get pilloried for this but whenever that poster puts up something as "fact" a quick check will usually show it to be shite.

il Duce McTarkin
9 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

NS gets the special treatment on here , that's for sure. Like no other. 

Meh, if you say so. But to the generally uninterested, it looks like there are a number of comparably toxic pseudo-hate-campaigns woven through pretty much every topic.

Edited by Dirk McTarkin

That stuff about Cheryl Cole was interesting.

A bit disappointed he’s playing the ‘homophobia’ card.   It’s as tired as the ‘misogyny’ card.  Should have gone for the ‘if I was a middle-aged wifie and he was a 20 year-old bloke’ card.

12 minutes ago, graygo said:

And he was in a couple of relationships before hooking up with Cole when he was 23.

I get pilloried for this but whenever that poster puts up something as "fact" a quick check will usually show it to be shite.

Yeah but, yeah but, he was 14 when they first ‘met’.

That seems to be important here (and elsewhere)

Hungry hippo
3 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Yep, the press have been sitting on all this stuff for a long time.

I think the super injuction must still be in force. The media are only ever commenting on the statements rather than anything further on the situation - not that I think there will be much else to say.

5 minutes ago, FWJ said:

Yeah but, yeah but, he was 14 when they first ‘met’.

That seems to be important here (and elsewhere)

I met my first wife in 1st year at high school. 😲

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, graygo said:

Is that why you're no longer a teacher?

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

Were you her favourite teacher 

::troll::

Edited by Hansel

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You did personally? How come lol?

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Keeping the Fat liar off the news and their cover up of the covid crisis.

More like wee Rishi is afraid of the WhatsApp’s getting out. 
Wonder why he’s so upset at the thought? 😐

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

BURN THE NONCE.

BURN HIM.

Yes as i said plenty confirmation bias going on on this thread 

2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Or pink triangles? 

53 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Or Boris Johnson.

Or Rashid Sanook.

Or Suella Bormann.

Your on fire the day :) 

il Duce McTarkin
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Cannae wait, tbh.

Could be carnage.

:jj:

Dick Dastardly
6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Or pink triangles? 

That'll do. Anything will do. We need to know who these people are. Think of the children, god damn it. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

That'll do. Anything will do. We need to know who these people are. Think of the children, god damn it. 

well it seems to some people that all these people think of, Children :)  its a tired old disgusting slur really. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Video or i don't believe you

Long story ill look out the screenshot . 

the posh bit
6 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Why?

Nobody cared about the witch hunt against Flack until she killed herself. Are you now not allowed to compare yourself to her unless you also kill yourself? It's no believable unless you go through with it. Then we will back off. 

Was there a witch hunt against Flack though, really? The lassie was a bit of a bammer who did barmy stuff. Her suicide was awful but ffs get a grip, she wasn't driven to it by the public. 

Maybe if PS wasn't hiding behind a super injunction and payout he'd get more sympathy. 

You crack on doing whatever it is that you seriously think you're doing on this thread though. 

18 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Boris is bullshitting. He has the phone they want and he's saying he's been told no to switch it on. While the experts are laughing and saying that it can be switched on, no problem. That phone has all the pile the bodies stuff on it. The missing Cobra meetings on it. Smokescreen. When it goes public, he's going to the gaol.

Dick Dastardly
6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

well it seems to some people that all these people think of, Children :)  its a tired old disgusting slur really. 

I agree, it definitely can be. 

3 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Was there a witch hunt against Flack though, really? The lassie was a bit of a bammer who did barmy stuff. Her suicide was awful but ffs get a grip, she wasn't driven to it by the public. 

Maybe if PS wasn't hiding behind a super injunction and payout he'd get more sympathy. 

You crack on doing whatever it is that you seriously think you're doing on this thread though. 

Wasn’t Flack going to be charged with Domestic Violence?

He must have deserved it I suppose?

hughesie27
6 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Did you completely miss the #BeKind campaign that followed her death specifically because she was being hounded by stories of misinformation and folk desperate to have her sacked/thrown in jail without trial because she wasn't the perfect persona she "played" on TV.

the posh bit
11 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Did you completely miss the #BeKind campaign that followed her death specifically because she was being hounded by stories of misinformation and folk desperate to have her sacked/thrown in jail without trial because she wasn't the perfect persona she "played" on TV.

I had actually forgotten about that ludicrous campaign. Most of the people posting it on my social media were tragic ringpieces. Thanks for the reminder 😊

hughesie27
2 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

I had actually forgotten about that ludicrous campaign. Most of the people posting it on my social media were tragic ringpieces. Thanks for the reminder 😊

Glad you have accepted she was driven to suicide by the public 👌

the posh bit
7 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Glad you have accepted she was driven to suicide by the public 👌

She totally wasn't and it's a problem for you that you think otherwise. 

i wish jj was my dad
4 hours ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

BURN THE NONCE.

BURN HIM.

That's kinda where I am at. I think he is a prick and now also seems to be sexual predator who has used his wealth and influence to groom a young person but to the best of my knowledge he hasn't broken any laws. 

The coverage and outrage is off the scale at a time when the country is on its arse because a corrupt cabal that would make MAGA blush.