• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dick Dastardly

• hughesie27

• il Duce McTarkin

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, AWM said:

Not really though.  He went on the X Factor at 14 and got voted off before they reached the mentoring stage.  He came back on 2 years later and ended up in One Direction who were mentored by Simon Cowell.

ah thats ok he was 16 then....sure......yes Marcia. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Tazio said:

So basically the verdict is unethical but not illegal. 

Murky , unpleasant and unsavoury. Thats it. 

He’s a weirdo,his career is finished.Could we leave it at that and stop giving this pish any more air time?

Im looking forward to Boris’s what’s apps coming out as it’s obviously going to be *** epic

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

ah thats ok he was 16 then....sure......yes Marcia. 

And?  She wasn't mentoring him, which you claimed, he was with Cowell and got signed to his label immediately after the show.

If when he was 14 or 16 he'd been mentored by Cheryl Cole and then afterwards she'd taken him to work with her for a few years then got in a relationship with him then it would be the same as Schofield.

the posh bit

It's died so much of a death that it's the main story on the Sky News webby and Pip's apologising to the wee laddie on the front page of the Current Bun 😁 

the posh bit
5 minutes ago, Rousset1 said:

BBC News - I am not a groomer, says Schofield

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65780307

Reminds me of The Simpsons episode where Homer is declared Not Insane.

I think Pip should be made to snog the face off another 61 year old man, live on the telly, as a punishment. 

Edited by the posh bit

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

I think Pip should be made to snog the face off another 61 year old man, live on the telly, as a punishment. 

I don't think that

Francis Albert
23 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

"I think...I understand how Caroline Flack felt."

Gimme a break. 

Here's the full BBC interview.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0frtsl5/phillip-schofield-the-interview

Schofield was always for me one of those "celebrities" or "personalities" that triggered the off button or change of channel even if it was just an ad for We Buy Any Car (see also Ant and Dec).

He is now appealing to be left alone and the story dropped ... in a long interview on the BBC which he knows will be quoted all over the media and internet. He is feeding the unhealthy obsession with Philip Schofield.

He says he has nothing to live for and talks of suicide.

He is very wealthy based on very limited talent and a lot of good fortune. He has someone he loves and probably someone to look after him in his old age. 

But can he live without fame and publicity? It seems not. 

Edited by Francis Albert

Francis Albert
22 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

If he offs himself I hope you all feel like ****s.

If Schofield reads JKB and my only (previous) post on the topic is the final trigger I will. 

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

If Schofield reads JKB and my only (previous) post on the topic is the final trigger I will. 

You should feel ike **** for the content of your posting in general, FA. 🤷‍♂️

doctor jambo
34 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

He’s having a hard time , sure.

as do most people when they wreck their reputation and careers when chasing tail overrides everything else.

Armageddon
38 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Gimme a break. 

Listen to him, "awww I know how Caroline Flack felt, you know, the celebrity that killed herself".  The difference is she never once spoke about it in the media, she never once groomed a teen and used power as a tool.

He's a narcissist of the highest order.

il Duce McTarkin
5 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

when chasing tail overrides everything else.

I'm not judging, we've all been there.

il Duce McTarkin
6 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Listen to him, "awww I know how Caroline Flack felt, you know, the celebrity that killed herself".  The difference is she never once spoke about it in the media, she never once groomed a teen and used power as a tool.

Apart from when she rode the cock off Harry Styles when he was 17 and she met him on X Factor, maybe.

Shooter McGavin

The media pile on is way over the top.

His career and reputation is ruined, probably fairly, but is it necessary for him to be headline news until he kills himself, or are people able to accept there’s more important, and worse things, happening in the world right now?

il Duce McTarkin
4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

His career and reputation is ruined, probably fairly, but is it necessary for him to be headline news until he kills himself, or are people able to accept there’s more important, and worse things, happening in the world right now?

Great memes though. Up there withe Savile and Shamima Begum.

Japan Jambo
14 hours ago, Tazio said:

So basically the verdict is unethical but not illegal. 

The Prince Andrew defence? :whistling:

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Great memes though. Up there withe Savile and Shamima Begum.

The best part of all these media melt downs and sex case nonces getting exposed is the memes☺️

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Schofield was always for me one of those "celebrities" or "personalities" that triggered the off button or change of channel even if it was just an ad for We Buy Any Car (see also Ant and Dec).

He is now appealing to be left alone and the story dropped ... in a long interview on the BBC which he knows will be quoted all over the media and internet. He is feeding the unhealthy obsession with Philip Schofield.

He is very wealthy based on very limited talent and a lot of good fortune. He has someone he loves and probably someone to look after him in his old age. 

I still can’t believe he was an actor . He was in the awful “ Joseph and the techinicolour Dreamcoat” sounds like my idea of cultural hell. 

JudyJudyJudy
28 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It was headline news on bbc 1 last night . Unbelievable 

JudyJudyJudy
33 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Apart from when she rode the cock off Harry Styles when he was 17 and she met him on X Factor, maybe.

Bet most were high fiving Harry bout that 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

They won’t . 

Dick Dastardly
53 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

She did try to assault her sleeping boyfriend with an iron or a frying pan or something, so she wasn't as innocent as is made out. 

5 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

She did try to assault her sleeping boyfriend with an iron or a frying pan or something, so she wasn't as innocent as is made out. 

And he didn't press charges if I remember correctly.

hughesie27
2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Gimme a break. 

Constant media pressure paired with social media witch hunt where only a handful of people have all the facts? Seems about right. 

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

I don't see any problem with him trying to "give the people what they want" with a tell all interview to try and 

1. Offer his full side of the story

2. Try to draw a line in it and hope now he has said his piece the story will go away.

Edited by hughesie27

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Constant media pressure paired with social media witch hunt where only a ha dful of people have all the facts? Seems about right. 

I don't see any problem with him trying to "give the people what they want" with a tell all interview to try and 

1. Offer his full side of the story

2. Try to draw a line in it and hope now he has said his piece the story will go away.

Naw some are sensing blood and are like rabid dogs.! They want him dragged down to the hell almost . Ravenous hyenas abound it seems . However I would like to hear that lads side of the story as it may quash a few of the more salacious rumours 

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

7nzu2q.jpg

:whistling: 

Dick Dastardly
33 minutes ago, Tazio said:

And he didn't press charges if I remember correctly.

Like many domestic abuse survivors 

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

100% this.

A complete narcissist who lied to /duped/deceived his own family and his most loyal colleagues and friends. A guy who I always thought was too good to be true and so it turns out. The very antithesis of his screen character "nice guy" personna. His fame matters more to him than the damage he has caused. 

Edited by periodictabledancer

the posh bit
37 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

100% this.

A complete narcissist who lied to /duped/deceived his own family and his most loyal colleagues and friends. A guy who I always thought was too good to be true and so it turns out. The very antithesis of his screen character "nice guy" personna. His fame matters more to him than the damage he has caused. 

Totally. 

To mention Caroline Flack in the way he did was abominable too. 

hughesie27
7 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Totally. 

To mention Caroline Flack in the way he did was abominable too. 

Why?

Nobody cared about the witch hunt against Flack until she killed herself. Are you now not allowed to compare yourself to her unless you also kill yourself? It's no believable unless you go through with it. Then we will back off. 

Shooter McGavin

“I’m personally outraged that a guy who has zero influence on my life and whom I have never met, lied to a family who I don’t have any connection to, cheated on his wife who I don’t know anything about and was dishonest to his colleagues who I don’t work with, or have any involvement with”

People going on as if he’s personally let them down 😂

Dusk_Till_Dawn

If you don’t scrutinise ***** like Schofield, they abuse their positions and do what they want.

As proven by Schofield’s current story.

No surprise to see him playing the suicide card.

As for Flack, her and her family seemed to think it was up to them to decide if she should be charged for domestic violence. Back in the real world…

16 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

If you don’t scrutinise ***** like Schofield, they abuse their positions and do what they want.

As proven by Schofield’s current story.

No surprise to see him playing the suicide card.

As for Flack, her and her family seemed to think it was up to them to decide if she should be charged for domestic violence. Back in the real world…

The amount of coverage this is getting is ridiculous to be fair. Far more important things happening in the world just now. 

The media loves a big falling from grace story and its providing the perfect smoke screen for the corruption going on at Westminster.

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Remind me, what sent everyone down the Schofield's a ***** path originally?

He jumped the queue to see a coffin of some old bird

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Hansel said:

The amount of coverage this is getting is ridiculous to be fair. Far more important things happening in the world just now. 

The media loves a big falling from grace story and its providing the perfect smoke screen for the corruption going on at Westminster.

Sex scandals always get people rather excited and self righteous it seems . There’s a Long history of it dating back from Oscar Wilde to the Profomo scandal and it was a stable of the Sunday papers near enough every week in the 70s 80s90s

the PSB neatly sum it up . 

SectionDJambo

Probably the biggest problem he has is that much of the British public put him and his co presenter on such a high pedestal, and almost thought that they owned the brand. The 2 of them were hardly off the tv, him even being hotly tipped to take over on "The Chase" if Bradley Walsh decided to call it a day. "Fil 'n Olly" were the darlings of the daytime viewing public and their agent was very persuasive at keeping their employment, and exposure, on ITV very high.

Then this happens and the public feel that he has betrayed them, before any betrayal to his wife, family and colleagues. As a result the knives come out and the media flog the story to death. 

Personally, I've never liked Schofield. He struck me as being delusional in believing that he was a hard hitting journalist when he was only ever a housewives choice presenter. I wish the guy no harm, but it would be fine for me if I don't see his face again on tv.

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

“I’m personally outraged that a guy who has zero influence on my life and whom I have never met, lied to a family who I don’t have any connection to, cheated on his wife who I don’t know anything about and was dishonest to his colleagues who I don’t work with, or have any involvement with”

Spot on and exactly the same as the people who are upset by Harry and Megan 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Probably the biggest problem he has is that much of the British public put him and his co presenter on such a high pedestal, and almost thought that they owned the brand. The 2 of them were hardly off the tv, him even being hotly tipped to take over on "The Chase" if Bradley Walsh decided to call it a day. "Fil 'n Olly" were the darlings of the daytime viewing public and their agent was very persuasive at keeping their employment, and exposure, on ITV very high.

Then this happens and the public feel that he has betrayed them, before any betrayal to his wife, family and colleagues. As a result the knives come out and the media flog the story to death. 

Personally, I've never liked Schofield. He struck me as being delusional in believing that he was a hard hitting journalist when he was only ever a housewives choice presenter. I wish the guy no harm, but it would be fine for me if I don't see his face again on tv.

The backlash also seems to be against ITV and its apparent “ woke” agenda . In particular him and Holly being patronising and condescending to many guests whose views don’t match ITVs. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

👍

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

The backlash also seems to be against ITV and its apparent “ woke” agenda . In particular him and Holly being patronising and condescending to many guests whose views don’t match ITVs. 

Yip the right are absolutely loving this. Seen a few clips of GB news being banded about, and in particular, Eammon Holmes who has a personal grudge it seems. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Yip the right are absolutely loving this. Seen a few clips of GB news being banded about, and in particular, Eammon Holmes who has a personal grudge it seems. 

Yep . Saw a video of the vile Katie Hopkins almost having an orgasm about PS downfall . Like she is some paragon of morality .? 

3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yep . Saw a video of the vile Katie Hopkins almost having an orgasm about PS downfall . Like she is some paragon of morality .? 

I saw that one too. She's probably still reeling from this....

https://youtu.be/oVRlYcPIacE

Edited by Hansel

il Duce McTarkin
42 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Remind me, what sent everyone down the Schofield's a ***** path originally?

His brother's a nonce.