Phillip Schofield

Isaac Clarke

19 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I just saw the speech. What a pile if utter bollocks. "we were lied to" blah blah blah. The guy was shaggin someone and he tried to hide it, its hardly even news worthy never mind all this sanctimonious bullshit about apologies and asking how the viewers are. **** me you'd think he blew his brains out live on tv or something. 

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dick Dastardly

• hughesie27

• il Duce McTarkin

Dick Dastardly
15 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

That vacuous piece of hate filled camel dung is just as bad. I really don't have the words to describe how much i hate that bile spewing, turd faced, hypocritical agitator. I bet she would support either hibs or one of the old firm. Just look at her. Vile piece of filth. Utter scum. 

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

That vacuous piece of hate filled camel dung is just as bad. I really don't have the words to describe how much i hate that bile spewing, turd faced, hypocritical agitator. I bet she would support either hibs or one of the old firm. Just look at her. Vile piece of filth. Utter scum. 

She’s ****ng foul man.
It’s always one of your dumb hun mates who posts something from her on fb with something like “spot on”

🤪

Edited by jack D and coke

Dick Dastardly
19 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

She’s ****ng foul man.
It’s always one of your dumb hun mates who posts something from her on fb with something like “spot on”

🤪

spot-on-man-good-one.gif

31 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Would.